Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,096 members, 7,942,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby (40280 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by dainvincible(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Baba God I dey give u Twale! I troway salute for u! There is nothing too hard/big for u. I'm happy for them and I thank God for their zeal/faith to move on wit d ministry despite d challenges.

2 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by adconline(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hoping and praying that religion will change things. What have we achieved? Nothing!!
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
spongeback: Dr Jesus

U dis 'spongeback', put up ur back here make we see as sponge dey am.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.

~ Psalm 113:9 (King James Version).

3 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by ReubenAbati: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
How are we sure she was actually wombless?
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by funtanherb(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
Abi oooo I don ask them the same question but no answer oooo
Reuben.Abati:
How are we sure she was actually wombless?
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Rhymeyjohn: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
Glory to Jesus. The same God that gave a child to barren sarah at age 90 is still alive. God is not limited by what medical science calls impossible, neither can doubters robb Him of glory. When God works, man wonders. Glory be to God.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by nijanigga: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
She can add a new title to her name: Mother Evangelist (Dr) Nkechi Chinyere.

2 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by owolabifunke14(f): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
I disagree,she has womb but they told people lies just to woo them to the church. Wombless ko spermless ni. No scientific proof and you want me to buy this?

1 Like

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Dharyhor: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hm hm anoda way to deceive nd attract pple...... Beta b careful guyz
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by moscobabs(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
Fuckìng liars

1 Like

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by patostation(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
It is those baby factories in the East that make miracles of this sort possible. No baby factories, no miracle babies!

2 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by judedwriter(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
Wit Baba GOD, nothing is impossible. A miracle is d work of God, our minds can't explain it. miracles are meant for us to trust more in God.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
BroRhema: Is she pastor Johnson Sulaiman's wife?? If it is den Wow..! I didnt even knw he was married to an igbo woman.
No. This is OMEGA POWER MINISTRY. Apostle johnson suleman's church is OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
cold: Yeah,God impregnated her.Same way he impregnated Mary from ways back.Just goes to show that God has s3xual urges too.After all,he created us in his own image.Cool,halleluyah!

Bros, you go loss o grin grin grin.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Bright2(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
How ever & which ever means the water enters the cocoanut ,that i don't want to know all i am saying is glory be to God!
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by slap1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Nothing is impossible these days, by God or by the agents of satan.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by deols(f): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
funtanherb: Where is the medical history of having no womb...Lie Lie

This is a big Lie. lipsrsealed

I can understand an ectopic pregnancy that was carried to term but how and where did her own implant.

How did her eggs travel to meet the spermatozoa.

A very very big lie.

And was she born without a womb? Did her ovaries stay afloat??

Lies for the masses to chop hook line and sinker??

O ga o.

The mystery should be unravelled so we can see the reason to praise tha lord on this one o.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by grailife(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
With God all things are possible. Thank you Jesus for the wonders of creation and micracles in our lives. To the unbelieves read 1 corinthias 1 vs 18:31
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
Babalegba: Strange country,strange leaders(spiritual and political), stranger people.

There is nothing strange here. It is just a change in pastorpreneurship business strategy. Making public awareness, and making more money from people ignorance. Why cant they make a video of when the wife is labouring?
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by MrAboki: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
And Dr. House be like;

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by mimiejacobz(f): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
cold: Yeah,God impregnated her.Same way he impregnated Mary from ways back.Just goes to show that God has s3xual urges too.After all,he created us in his own image.Cool,halleluyah!
jeez,y are u talking lyk a fool?
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by kelvin1191(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
BroRhema: Is she pastor Johnson Sulaiman's wife?? If it is den Wow..! I didnt even knw he was married to an igbo woman.

Nope! They said headquarter of d church (OMEGA POWER MINISTRY) while Apostle Johnson Suleman is the generel overseer of OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES heading the HQ @ Auchi-Okene express-way, Edo sate. His wife is 4rm Benue state.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
I'm one of the Christians who believe in the power of God to do all things but before we take this story hook, line and sinker, let's ask some questions. 1) what's the underlying cause of lack of womb. 2) how was it diagnosed (equipment used in diagnosis) 3) who diagnosed it (doctor's name). There is nothing wrong with adoption but may be they feel it'll kill the faith of their admirers and followers. Congrats to the new parents.

7 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by LORDEST(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
Huu

1 Like

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by LORDEST(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Huuh
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
this is miracle it can never happen in islam ....wo I dey chop o :Dthis is miracle it can never happen in islam ....wo I dey chop o
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Amule5000us(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by igoro10: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jesus is great!
Visit:www.calebmoney..com
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by tolusaliu: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
funtanherb: Where is the medical history of having no womb...Lie Lie

When u don't believe in the power of GOD why won't you say that,have heard about something like this from Bishop T.D Jakes in USA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.