Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,072 members, 7,942,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby (40279 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by MrAboki: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The spermatozoa met the egg in her stomach; they both seek rendezvous in her large intestine and the baby came out through her an'u's.

I keep wondering why all these kind of miracles only happen in Nigeria.

Ogbeni, take one Alomo for my head jor!

These people just dey carry theirself play! Even God sef shock for the miracle.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by deols(f): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The spermatozoa met the egg in her stomach; they both seek rendezvous in her large intestine and the baby came out through her an'u's.

Abi o grin

I wonder why the miracle birth didnt take place in the church. Why did they take her to modern miracle technology?

It would have been a double worshipping and triple tithe moment.

3 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Henriwhite(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Womb or no womb, there is no situation dat God cannt handle.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Vincent41(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

are u doubting that God can perform miracles?
u have never expirenced a miracle?
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by antiembezzle: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
cold: Yeah,God impregnated her.Same way he impregnated Mary from ways back.Just goes to show that God has s3xual urges too.After all,he created us in his own image.Cool,halleluyah!
this man must be banned for blasphemy against the Most High God and gross insensitivity to the plight of christians..
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by funtanherb(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
Eight [/b]years after, wife of the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries, Port-Harcourt Rivers State, Evangelist (Dr) Nkechi Chinyere, has finally given birth to a bouncing baby girl.

Her conception and delivery have been described as miraculous by medical experts after she was diagnosed to be without a womb few years ago.

She was diagonized to have no womb eight years ago by unmentioned doctors and hospital....Obviously not in US where she gave birth to the baby

The only fact is can see from this article is that she really gave birth bacause where and when she gave birth was mentioned.

Who diagonized here 8 years ago was not mentioned so that leave a ? mark....Who are the medical experts that diagonize here to have no womb and where was that ...Obviously that should be in a dream or so....

I am leaving nairaland because of E war
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
deols:

Abi o grin

I wonder why the miracle birth didnt take place in the church. Why did they take her to modern miracle technology?

It would have been a double worshipping and triple tithe moment.
wats ur point?? miracles dnt happen?
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nightshift1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Ogbeni, take one Alomo for my head jor!

These people just dey carry theirself play! Even God sef shock for the miracle.. grin

No mind them o jare. All these dumb pple decieving and milking their "sheeps" with lies.

1 Like

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
cold: Yeah,God impregnated her.Same way he impregnated Mary from ways back.Just goes to show that God has s3xual urges too.After all,he created us in his own image.Cool,halleluyah!
One cant start imagining how foolish this fool can be
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Katier00(f): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor suleman is omega fire nt omega power
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Praise the Lord
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Orythoke: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
With God all thingz re possible
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Karevwite: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
my #GOD is able.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Karevwite: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
Don Demu: One cant start imagining how foolish this fool can be
lol para mode.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by deols(f): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Joavid:
wats ur point?? miracles dnt happen?

Miracles happen, of course but this is not one of them. This is a LIE.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by MrAboki: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
deols:

Miracles happen, of course but this is not one of them. This is a LIE.

But if the News had said WOMBLESS MUSLIM WOMAN GIVES BIRTH TO TWIN QURAN HOLDING BABIES, you would have said ALLAHU AKBAR ..

4 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Joavid:
are u doubting that God can perform miracles?
u have never expirenced a miracle?

Aeroplanes fly in the sky. . . . If that is what you call miracle, then I belive in it ! grin
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by otswag(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
I know miracles happen but there's more to this story than this.people are just so clowded by religion that they fail tosee beyond the surface. In typical turners syndrome,d womb is absent but In some variants of turners syndrome,there is actually a womb but not fully developed so pregnancy can occur only d possibility is slim.its possible this is d case here,plus there are other possibilities so u shld rule all these out before u start claiming d woman was wombless .Blind religious sentiments have made nigerians too gullible to deception. Someone mentioned womb transplant. Well, all I can say is ​​‎​​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))!!!

4 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nonnytex(f): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
funtanherb: Where is the medical history of having no womb...Lie Lie

If u dnt know what to say, u can as well keep ur dirty mouth shout. Bad belle *hisses
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by pheedoh(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
pboiskinpy: OMEGA POWER MINISTRIESsee name.

@topic...The Lord is Good....
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Aeroplanes fly in the sky. . . . If that is what you call miracle, then I belive in it ! grin
smh... are they not built to fly in the sky?? why compare an aeroplane with a human being??
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
BroRhema: Is she pastor Johnson Sulaiman's wife?? If it is den Wow..! I didnt even knw he was married to an igbo woman.

ehmmm, i'm kinda confused o! I tot it was Johnson Suleiman, only to see Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere.... undecided undecided
well, God is Good!!

OK, that one is Omega Fire Ministries....
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by PStacks(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
This is not a miracle! It happens to both believers and non-believers alike. Trying to manipulate people with Religion is wrong.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by deols(f): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

But if the News had said WOMBLESS MUSLIM WOMAN GIVES BIRTH TO TWIN QURAN HOLDING BABIES, you would have said ALLAHU AKBAR ..

Go and check my posts. I havent supported those claims.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by MrAboki: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
deols:

Go and check my posts. I havent supported those claims.

Then I'm really sorry for attacking you like that..

Oya, lets hug and make up.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by drnoel: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
ok, so where was the baby hanging when she took in, by her side?

2 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Clemzy16(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
BroRhema: Is she pastor Johnson Sulaiman's wife?? If it is den Wow..! I didnt even knw he was married to an igbo woman.
SHE IS NOT APOSTLE SULEMAN'S WIFE. The name of apostle suleman's church is "omega fire ministry" and not "omega power ministry" also, the headquarter of suleman's church is located at auchi, édo state. And not Rivers.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by honsule(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
God is amazing. We have 'tubeless tyre' cars. Wombless/tubeless daughter of zion giving birth shouldn't be a surprise. Baba God you too much. I praise you
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Anvaller: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
I don't have a problem if they said child was born by a woman with no womb as long as they can further explain how the fetus developed? How did she give birth? natural birth, C.S, or did she vomit the child? All these can give a hint to where the fetus developed e.g:

1)If she vomitted the child, that means she may have had the fetus developed within the stomach walls (but then we would ask how was the fetus not digested through enzymatic reactions? well may be that's the miracle)

2) If it was C.S the fetus must have probably managed to grow at some corner in the large intestine (how then was the foetus not defecated? well, that might have been the miracle)

3) If it was natural birth then the fetus must have developed somewhere in the corner of the vag1nal wall (but wait a minute, how did the pastor manage not to crush the fetus' skull while he drills pastor mrs with his spiritual drill bit? well, there exactly must have been where the miracle was)

Praise the Lord!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by lincolnj88: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
just anoda cattle or let me say BIG SALAH RAM
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by lincolnj88: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

allah cant perform miracle like dis....cant u see d scientific error in quran which says d earth is flat thereby thinking d time is d same everywhere because he has no knowledge of rotation..making ramadan breaking anoda crisis because dey are all confused...how can dis dumb god of d amunit cult called allah perform miracle

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.