Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:40 PM

'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby (40307 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by mko2005: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
yuzedo: Wuz dis advert? undecided
Yes,but advertising Jesus !

God help us
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by mko2005: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
lastpage:

While l believe in miracles AND THE POWER OF GOD (by personal experiences) to do the seemingly impossible, God himself admonishes us to search, investigate and "Hold-on to that which is true"!

*Which Doctor certified this woman to be without womb?
*When was this certification?
*Which Hospital and Laboratory carried out the diagnosis?
*Where is the medical report
*How come we never heard about her when she first got pregnant (early stages of pregnancy?)
*Show us pictures of this woman,... at the progressive stages of her pregnancy
*Was she the only pregnant woman in that hospital when she gave birth?

Or is it not this same Nigeria where Nurses assist desperate couples to steal the babies of other delivered, pregnant mothers only to tell them that their baby dies during delivery and has been "disposed-off"?

Abeegi, make we hear word. If this was supposed to be the MUGUN's M.O.G's advert for more membership, he has tried!

[b]Until we see the facts and we can take steps to VERIFY IT INDEPENDENTLY......
This is just another long-torii planted by another criminally minded, Bible-thumping, pocket pimping Nigerian Pastor.

[/b]
End of discussion.

Lastpage!
Dey wait ehn ! You go still see am for you to verify ! Infact they are on their way to ur house to show u d facts on paper and probably for u to examine the woman so you can believe!
No wonder God blessed those who did not see but believe....But for those waiting to see before they believe..... !

God help us
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by joeace2020(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
mimiejacobz:
jeez,y are u talking lyk a fool?

And comparing him to a fool md u better eediot
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by mensdept: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hopefully when they return back to NIGERIA they can advocate for their "flock" the need to improve their own hospitals and healthcare since all of them cannot run to AMERIKA to give birth.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by telim: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
All these story na lie. No womb ko no kidney ni. The next story will be a pastor's wife gave birth to a child without a lung but still breath, and the masses will shout praise be to Almighty Je, What a miracle. Because of these carefully crafted story, the ministry will be filled up with barren women and tithe will go on as usual leading to more revenue for the ministry. we are doomed in 9ja. Think logically.. Scammers are every where using every possible means to enrich their pockets. SMH for these country.

2 Likes

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by obimind(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
cold: Yeah,God impregnated her.Same way he impregnated Mary from ways back.Just goes to show that God has s3xual urges too.After all,he created us in his own image.Cool,halleluyah!
May God forgive u.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by dickjay: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Iaz93: Is Auchi in Kogi State?
Auchi is in Edo State not Kogi! Please before people fail dia Geography test!
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by thehomer: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yes God will do this but he won't heal an amputee.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Iaz93: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
dickjay: Auchi is in Edo State not Kogi! Please before people fail dia Geography test!
I just wanted to correct him, Mr.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by joe4christ(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
cold: Yeah,God impregnated her.Same way he impregnated Mary from ways back.Just goes to show that God has s3xual urges too.After all,he created us in his own image.Cool,halleluyah!

Your ignorance knows no bound, you dont share a belief system should'nt give you the ground to label it as false, that aint even rational or reasonable.
You could be wrong u know, have u ever thought of the possibilities?
Be rational atleast for once!
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by joe4christ(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
thehomer: Yes God will do this but he won't heal an amputee.

And who told you there are limits to miracles, healings and God's capabilities?
Just that in most cases those amputees are on God's judgement or plan, dont ask me what plan, God's ways are higher than ours, but i know whatever he does is to serve a higher purpose who humans might not be able to see, fathom nor understand, it's for a divine purpose.
Do you choose for a potter the style he chooses to mold his clay and the kind of design he chooses to administer on it
There are many things you think you are knowledgable about but in real sense your ignorance knows no bound...
But someday i'm certain you'll know better...

Cheers!
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by thehomer: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
joe4christ:

Just that in most cases those amputees are on God's judgement or plan, dont ask me what plan, God's ways are higher than ours, but i know whatever he does is to serve a higher purpose who humans might not be able to see, fathom nor understand, it's for a divine purpose.
Do you choose for a potter the style he chooses to mold his clay and the kind of design he chooses to administer on it
There are many things you think you are knowledgable about but in real sense your ignorance knows no bound...

Cheers!

Has it occurred to you that his purpose is that amputees suffer?
You're saying I'm ignorant yet you've admitted that you do not know what God's plan is. If you don't know what his plan is, then you too are ignorant and this ignorance of yours knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
BroRhema: Is she pastor Johnson Sulaiman's wife?? If it is den Wow..! I didnt even knw he was married to an igbo woman.

johnson sulaiman is omega fire ministries...
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Gamesmart: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
joe4christ:

Cheers!

So you know the cases are God's judgement or plan?

You don't know what that plan is but somehow you are sure you know there is a plan?

And that plan is to serve humans blah blah blah?

You seem to know so much about God, one would assume you have met him and you guys hanged in a club dancing azonto.

When next you have lunch with God make sure you ask him about these plans so you sound more sound when you make these silly claims.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by bigpastor(m): 12:24am On Aug 09, 2013
Great miracle
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by lastpage: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Dey wait ehn ! You go still see am for you to verify ! Infact they are on their way to ur house to show u d facts on paper and probably for u to examine the woman so you can believe!
No wonder God blessed those who did not see but believe....But for those waiting to see before they believe..... !

God help us

Now l understand why Pastors/MOG's are buying Private Jets .... yet the level of poverty in the country is increasing astronomically! shocked shocked shocked

I understand you perfectly, the reward of those MUGUNS are in Heaven!
grin grin

European countries that you all flock to, dont have a hundredth of the churches we have in Lagos alone..... yet they live a better quality of life!
Blessed truly are those that use their God-given brain! shocked

Just incase you never came across it, Bible said "we should search and examine all things ...and hold-on unto that which is (certified) TRUE! wink

O.Y.O lo'waa, on your own.

Lastpage!
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by joe4christ(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2013
Gamesmart:

So you know the cases are God's judgement or plan?

You don't know what that plan is but somehow you are sure you know there is a plan?

And that plan is to serve humans blah blah blah?

[size=15pt]You seem to know so much about God, one would assume you have met him and you guys hanged in a club dancing azonto.[/size]

When next you have lunch with God make sure you ask him about these plans so you sound more sound when you make these silly claims.

Yes i do, and that's because it's scriptural

John 14:17 New International Version (NIV) 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But
you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by Gamesmart: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2013
joe4christ:

Yes i do, and that's because it's scriptural

John 14:17 New International Version (NIV) 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But
you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

But the scriptures know him?

But yet the scriptures cannot explain to the world what his plan is?

Does God also dance Etighi and Talazo because if he only does Azonto then he is discriminating against Nigerians and favours Ghanaians?
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by misstobi: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sirgen05: Very possible. There has been a case of twins. One in and the other outside the womb!
u didn't read well oo,said she hd bn diagnosed anhysteric(if dt term is right)without. Womb nt ectopic,ectopic preg is very rare without a womb or else it will b n abdominl preg
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Iaz93: This is OMEGA POWER MINISTRIES. Apostle's own is OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by dapsonlou(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2013
Five women who feared they would never give birth are in  line to receive the first womb transplants in Britain as early as next year.

They have been selected by Richard Smith, a London consultant gynaecologist.

He is now applying for the relevant ethical approval from the Government and hopes to begin the operations as soon as possible.

This follows the news that the first woman in the world to have the transplant is now six weeks pregnant.

Derya Sert, 22, who was born without a womb, received the organ from a fatal crash victim in a seven-hour procedure in southern Turkey in 2011.

One of the five British women is 28-year-old Sophie Lewis, who was told at 16 that she could not deliver a baby naturally because she had no uterus.

Miss Lewis, from Surbiton, Surrey,  suffers from MRKH syndrome – a condition affecting one in 5,000 women – which restricts womb development.

'I'm really, really excited about this,' she said. 'To be given this opportunity is such an amazing thing that I would go through everything and anything just to have the experience.

'If possible I would like three children but I'd be happy even with one. I'd be over the moon.'

She said of the moment when her GP warned she would never be a mother: 'Everyone in school was getting periods and my mum was a bit concerned that I was not. I had a laparoscopy which confirmed I was born without a womb.

'At the age of 16, I don't think I really took it in. Obviously I wasn't at a stage of wanting children, so it didn't really affect me. As I have got a lot older, people around me are having children and the feeling is a lot stronger.'
Reasonable people seek medical help and find a solution,Nigerians will seek out a pastor, u can pray to God for a baby without a womb all u want, god will simply tell u go n see ur doctor cos I gave him wisdom to help you
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by carrybreeze: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2013
cool
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by kambo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2013

your foolishness is amazg.
God creates the baby spirit , when a man impregnates his wife.
So if God were doing d impregnatg who'd b creating d spirits?
If God did d impregnatg then wat wud d babies dna picture be?
A normal baby's dna is half d father and half the mother- enabling paternity issues to b determined.
Amazing similar minded ppl gave u som likes 4 this foolish quip.
Re: 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby by kambo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
telim: All these story na lie. No womb ko no kidney ni. The next story will be a pastor's wife gave birth to a child without a lung but still breath, and the masses will shout praise be to Almighty Je, What a miracle. Because of these carefully crafted story, the ministry will be filled up with barren women and tithe will go on as usual leading to more revenue for the ministry. we are doomed in 9ja. Think logically.. Scammers are every where using every possible means to enrich their pockets. SMH for these country.

if doctors confirmed she had no womb yet she delivered in a hospital bf trained doctors and nurses, who is in a position to verify d truth? And wat does ur opinion matter.
People hav confounded medical science again and again,this wont b d first time.
Theyve been liars and scammers too but theyve also been geniune recorded events..
Wen science is contradcted some so called logically minded folks choose sides , despite glaring evidence,provg scepticism really isnt logical but is born out of free will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine / This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.