Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,613 members, 7,905,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial (10341 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / Reps Want Quarterly Allowances Increased To N35M / Prophet Obadare Never Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell ---- Pastor Paul Obadare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2013
Afam4eva: I think this is in order since Obadare was also the former governor of Osun state before becoming a pastor? I'm i right?
You this boy have warned severally to stop smoking pawpaw leaves.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by sapientia1(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2013
Afam4eva: I think this is in order since Obadare was also the former governor of Osun state before becoming a pastor? I'm i right?
mtcheeew... Oga o! Apply sense b4 u post
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by niyiduke01(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2013
You guys dont the meaning of caustic sarcasm at its fullest.thats what Afam post means....besides is it really necessary to contribute such huge amount with osun,s meagre revenue?
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by ayobase(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2013
u people even get time to dey reply Afam!
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Jibwillz: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2013
Why spend so much on a body meant to be 6ft in the ground While some among the living don't even need up to 1/2 of what's been budgeted
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Okijajuju1(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2013
35 Million Naira.. For his contribution to the state.. I dont think that this is too much.

MEANWHILE; WHAT DID HE CONTRIBUTE TO THE STATE EXACTLY?!

Answers needed
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by instinctg(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2013

@ Afam,

I think u ar confusing d pastor wit the ex-dep governors name, Erelu Olusola Obada
who happens to be d current Minister of State For Defence
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by jayp2: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2013
Tolexander: early morning paraga isn't good!

This is the list of Osun State military and civilian governors since its creation on august 27 1991:

Col. Segun Leo Ajiborisa(august 1991- January 1992)

Alhaji Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke(January 1992- November 1993)

Col. A.F.K Akale(November 1993-December 1993)

Navy Capt Anthony Udofia(December 1993- August 1996)

Col. Anthony Obi(August 1996- August 1998)

Col. Ebenezar Bamgboye(August 1998- May 1999)

Alhaji Adebisi Abdulkareem Akande(May 1999-May 2003)

Rt Brigadeir General Olagunsoye Oyinlola(May 2003- November 2010)

Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola(November 2010 till date)

where in the list is Prophet T.O Obadare?
Oh boy! You just lash that boy like that sey early morning paraga no good. grin

This is the list of Osun State military and civilian governors since its creation on august 27 1991:

Oh boy! You just lash that boy like that sey early morning paraga no good.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by akinladejo: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2013
Honestly ogbeni Rauf u got this one wrong. This is pure waste of resources. What will dead do with 35m when millions of osun indigene are dying of hunger. No no no this is misplacement of priority.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by misterh(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2013

Ithink he is just being sarcastic. I'm a fan of Aregbesola but i don't understand releasing state funds for a private individual's funeral. There are other less fund-consuming ways he can be honoured. I wouldn't be surprised if this has a political undertone, to prove to people that Aregbesola accommodates people of other faiths, as he's been creisticised for trying to islamize the state of Osun.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by boladez(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2013
Tolexander:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=116233

Aregbe , you no try for that one o.

If this was meant to rehabilitate roads and infrastructure for the burial, ok , otherwise, this is waste of government funds.

When did government turn to undertakers?
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Okijajuju1(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2013
Typical Yoruba Politics::

The topic should read:: Osun State Government allocates 35million Naira for Obadares Burial Owambe Party

Contribution to Osun my a`ss!!

How many roads did he tar?
How many schools did he build?
How many people did he employ?!
What did he really contribute to the state that warrants spending 35million Naira of Tax payers money on Owambe?!
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2013
If he was a real prophet, I'm sure he won't want anyone to spend that amount of money on his burial when it can be used to help the living.. SMH! angry
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by samuel900(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Do u know how much ur senate president use to buy 2face car? Obadare is a man of honour.
juman: It's wrong in a sane country. A country where there are millions of unemployed people.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by samuel900(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2013
PDP Dog
Okija_juju: Typical Yoruba Politics::

The topic should read:: Osun States allocates 35million Naira for Obadares Burial Owambe Party

Contribution to Osun my a`ss!!

How many roads did he tar?
How many schools did he build?
How many people did he employ?!
What did he really contribute to the state that warrants spending 35million Naira of Tax payers money on Owambe?!
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by B1ngo: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2013
N35 million for disposing a single waste Nawa.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by nijanigga: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2013
anishe: Pure waste of State collective resources. When are we going to wise up in this country?
when oil is sold at $10/barrel.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by babybuzx(f): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Almighty God is just so patient watching nigerians and our leaders misbehaving. Am sure even if prophet obadare is alive and as is works are described he ll not even accept such amount of money from any rich nigerian without himself sharing it out to d less privileged let alone for his burial. Re u sure d man in his grave ll appreciate wot his son and d governor are doing after his dimiss. Wot a wprld
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by doncaster(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2013
This Gov must be a pdp gov. Wasteful lots.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by eikeem(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2013
N35 million to bury a man who lived a modest life? *sips zobo, chokes*
Is the Osun state government aware that there are many high profile pastors of Osun State origin like Pst. Ashimolowo and Pst. Adeboye? *sips zobo again,chokes*
I hope the state will be able to sustain this 'N35 million tax' it has unconsciously placed on itself. *sips zobo*
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by lordgideon: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Why are people criticizing ogben....State of Osun Governor Rauf Aregbesola has approved N5 million for the funeral of Prophet Timothy Oluwole Obadare, founder of the World Soul-winning Evangelical Mission (WOSEM not N35m, I heard that in the News while the commissioner was given is address In a statement, Commissioner for Finance, Economic Planning and Budget Dr. Wale Bolorunduro said the money was in appreciation of the late preacher’s contributions to the state, Nigeria and the world.
Beside during the regime of Obasanjo one of his minister then by name Sunday Afolabi embezzled the country national ID Card money, When the man died Federal government spent Over N50m Naira for his funeral ceremony.
To crowned it all how much is N5m Naira to spend for the funeral ceremony of man of God

1 Like

Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by deeptesting(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2013
samuel900: Do u know how much ur senate president use to buy 2face car? Obadare is a man of honour.

How do you honor the dead? By spending whopping 35million on his burial? In his motionless and speechless state? A sane mind will rather use those fund to open a foundation to promote his ideology thereby given the younger generation more opportunity and creating more Prophet Obadare...It is a waste of public fund.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by HaffeezMahmud(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2013
Aaaaaaaaah!! for what ? This is absolutely rubbish are they buying mercury coffins mitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2013
samuel900: PDP Dog

What has PDP got to do with a Yoruba mans decision to blow 35 Million Naira of state money on burial Owambe and Aso-ebi?!

Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Tolexander: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Afam is a buffon!
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2013
wellmax:
Should have been "Am I right"
Anyways you are wrong.
Obadare was a blind preacher who never had anything to do with politics.
Afam was just being sarcastic. That money could have been used for something or project that would benefit the masses.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by taharqa: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2013
I just dey laugh. Where the 'Apostles of Good Governance, Defenders of Democracy' at?? Abi, dem nova see this thread? Where @Gbawe at?? The 'Advocate of cutting Cost of Governance'?.... Where the HYPOCRITES at?? Hahahaha.. Na laugh I dey
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by taharqa: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tolexander: Afam is a buffon!

Afam is most probably laughing at all of you..
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
samuel900: Do u know how much ur senate president use to buy 2face car? Obadare is a man of honour.
and your point is?
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Okijajuju1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
saxywale:
Afam was just being sarcastic. That money could have been used for something or project that would benefit the masses.

What is this one saying?!

Did you not hear that the government is sponsoring the biggest burial Owambe in Yoruba History?! My guy better wise up and go get your own Aso-Ebi from Osun State secretariat now.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Afam4eva(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Someone just told me that he was also instrumental to the creation of Osun state. If that's the case coupled with the fact that he was a former Osun Governor, i think no amount is too much to give him a befitting burial.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Okijajuju1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Afam4eva: Someone just told me that he was also instrumental to the creation of Osun state. If that's the case couples with the fact that he was a former Osun Governor, i think no amount is too much to give him a befitting burial.

GBAM!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300 Almajiri Children Graduate From AUN's Feed And Read Programme / FG Releases ₦2.5 Billion For Deplorable Eleme-One Section Of East West Road / Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.