Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,658 members, 7,905,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial (10342 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / Reps Want Quarterly Allowances Increased To N35M / Prophet Obadare Never Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell ---- Pastor Paul Obadare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by delpee(f): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
The man was humble. IMO he wouldn't have approved of this huge expense. May he RIP.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by inene: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
i WANT THE OSUN STATE GOVERNOR TO EXPLAIN TO THE WORLD WHAT HE MEANS BY THE CONTRIBUTION OF OBADARE TO JUSTIFY THE 35 MILLION NAIRA THE STATE WOULD SPEND ON HIS FUNERAL. GOVERNOR RAUF AREGBESOLA SHOULD ALSO EXPLAIN WHAT OSUN STATE DID FOR OBADARE WHEN HE WAS ALIVE TO JUSTIFY THE FILTERING AWAY OF PEOPLES MONEY IN HIS CASE ON A BOGEY OF A BURIAL. WILL OBADARE BE BURIED IN THE AIR TO JUSTIFY 35 MILLION EXPENSES FOR HIS BURIAL OR WILL THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA CONVERGE IN OSUN TO BURY A MAN WHO SPENT HIS LIFE SERVING GOD. I CAN GUARANTEE HIS EXCELLENCY THAT IF OBADARE WAS ALIVE HE WOULD DEPRECATE SUCH A HUGE ALLOCATION FOR A BURIAL. SOMEONE SHOULD HALT THIS RECKLESNESS. IT APPEARS THE BURIAL IS A SCHEME FOR SOME PEOPLE TO RIPOFF THE STATE.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by mooregan(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
I've not seen anybody cursing the Governor. If na GEJ do this donation, this APC brothers for full everywhere cursing him with all sought of names.

1 Like

Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by adetsim(m): 1:03am On Aug 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I think this is in order since Obadare was also the former governor of Osun state before becoming a pastor? I'm i right?

Try and confirm whom Obadare was.
Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by ziccoit: 3:03am On Aug 15, 2013
This is a state that can't pay workers salary as at when due with majority of them having theirs on 45th-50th of every month!

1 Like

Re: Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial by Benbiana(f): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2013
[quote
author=redsun]What did he do for nigerians apart from deceiving them
immortally?What does a preacher have to offer the society apart from
making people grossly irresponsible and zombie like?

Mumudom.[/quote]

that's very bad .ask God 2 4give u. learn to respect any man of God, whether muslim or christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. / Ayade: PDP Dissolves, Replaces Cross River State Caretaker Committee / Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.