Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:50 AM

AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) (20091 Views)

Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? / Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent / Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by gen2briz(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2013
ajasa4link: Don't just get mad, get a lawyer!

Which money them go take pay lawyer
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by dedons: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2013
infobiz9ja: Up Dstv
your yansh
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by bionicdude(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2013
dis is suprising.A private institution d best tin for d workers is to down tools maybe he will listen then
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by slap1(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Even Abia state's governor T. A ORJI is not as heartless as this! He can owe workers' salaries for up to 5 or 6 months, at most.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by SoaringSammy: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2013
@ OP This is breach of contract, If you don't take the right legal steps who will. How do you survive ?

1 Like

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2013
So dopkesi na catholic frm wat d OP said..hmmm.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by shangpearlz(f): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2013
Hehehehehehe! Dokpesi shud b grateful 2 God he got workers hu tolerate dis, plus raypower still opening new stations in places like gombe,bauchi etc 2 pay wiv wot kwanu? Am glad I ran*
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by miketonic(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2013
I don't know which car I should buy.....BMW 2013 750 li or 2013 range rover sports....? I hate being soo rich
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by marcusagrippa(m): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=yuzedo][b]i tink is time for me Chiff Sweetus Oyoyo to bought dis TV station and be showin ponograpy from morin to night!! angry angry. Yuzedo, u r one funny son of a gun. Anyway, I wld love for that kind of station to exist in Nigeria
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by phoneport(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2013
It is only a matter of time the investment of evil men will crumble right before their very eyes.
THIS I KNOW, DON'T ASK ME HOW!
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Deffwill(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2013
Nuzo':
So you know; you guys will soon be laid off and have another set of desperate newbies relace you.

Most of you yapping now were also used to replace some unpaid workers about a year ago.

Just like Nigerian captains of industries and foreign investors, Dopkesi has mastered the art on how to take advantage of the ineffective labor laws and officials in Nigeria.

And trust me, as mediocre as AIT might be...its unarguably the best Nigerian TV station for many years and couunting.

Again, Nigerian masses loose!

I agree with you boss on all fronts except the bold part. More like one of the best. After all we have just three TV Stations in in Nigeria - Channels tv, Silverbird TV and AIT.., and then there is the rest... smiley
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by mployer(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Plenty no see work. Few wey see work no see pay.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by miqos02(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Nuzo':

And trust me, as mediocre as AIT might be...its unarguably the best Nigerian TV station for many years and couunting.

in your dreams
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by pxjosh(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2013
This is a false story. Someone just want to gain attention. I don't believe it
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by eikeem(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2013
Dokpesi is not the only one guilty of this, and I really don't blame him. We live in a society where professionals are always ready to turn a blind eye to your negatives as long as you grease their palm.
Isn't it the same journalists who are meant to expose the likes of Dokpesi that keep referring to him as a billionaire and 'Africa's Ted Turner'? It's only in this country that an employers owe staff salary but still relocates from their Ikoyi mansions to their 'state-of-the-art' mansions on Banana Island, throws A-list parties, globe trot for no meaningful purpose but still blame the 'harsh operating environment' for their 'predicament'.
Come to think of it, how many of una donate N100 to rescue AIT and Raypower dat time sef?
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by WhoDeyThere(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2013
Up DSTV? why is it dat we Nigerians hardly appreciate our own thing?
That roadside mechanic down the road, iya Elero, Sule the carpenter, Chukwudi the owner of chukwuson and sons ltd, Baba habib the bank GM (tho gateman in the bank), and even U, all rely on local stations, sorry channels like AIT to source news.
Now u are here saying up DSTV as if u've arrived. jor go parked well joor. no hard feelings, tho.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Revolva(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2013
so na sand sand the workers dey chop all these while...na wa oo.......umm oga raymond pay ur workers...na...
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by soundtruth(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2013
Is it all AIT staff nationwide?
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by phoneport(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2013
Deffwill:

I agree with you boss on all fronts except the bold part. More like one of the best. After all we have just three TV Stations in in Nigeria - Channels tv, Silverbird TV and AIT.., and then there is the rest... smiley

least I forget those who side evil shall also crumble with evil.
Good riddance to bad Rubbish.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by ajasa4link: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2013
gen2briz:

u ever heard of human right lawyers?... yorubas call them 'aja feto omoniyan '
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by CoolKizzy(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2013
sidefresh: He flows around with his girlfriends at the
expense of his workers whom he pay little money as
salary.

dude you can't come to the internet to defame people, it doesn't concern u how he spends his money. your concern should be your salary which u agreed to before being employed, Nigerians shaa. abi he resemble your papa?

on the other hand. if he really owed his workers for 8months then it is really bad, please take necessary legal actions. my sympathy on nairaland won't pay u.

1 Like

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by victor2exl(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2013
Dear NLers.. My father works with AIT he is one of the chief Engineer there...This issues has been on for years..Once My Dad told me that DaarCom/AIT is Indebted to Fidelity Bank, So staff salaries are held there..Whom ever brought this Topic to NLers is God sent..I think is about time Nigerians and Whole world this evil doings happening in the so called World acclaimed media station...Tank you
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by purpinkx(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2013
African Independent Television ... AIT x2 na Ogbonge station x2
sister brother oh mek una watch our station
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Lordave: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2013
person wey no even get local antenna.
smh.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Deffwill(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2013
slap1: Even Abia state's governor T. A ORJI is not as heartless as this! He can owe workers' salaries for up to 5 or 6 months, at most.

lol.... grin grin grin
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by goldenboyofpsy(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2013
i av heard dis story b4 but nt too sure of its genuinety...... We rubbish pple@d top while we@d middle or down do same or worst... It shows dat d foundation(family,religion,education etc)needs serious help 2correct dis rot..... Wen r we going 2b honest by doing wat we say... Time seperates pretenders frm contenders... Accept my deep empathy... Staffs of AIT.......d future looks dim wit des kind of stories... May God help u
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by oxygen47: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2013
Mama Papa oh
AIT na we station
Sister Brother oh
AIT na we station
AFRICA INDEPENDENT TELE VISION
LOL!
AIT staff should master independence now
That is wat they are preaching

Dont mind me
Una sorry o
Dis matter must be looked into immediately!
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by FDenigma: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Please, any lawyers in the house? How long can an employer owe an employee before it becomes ground for legal/industrial action?
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by zinaunreal(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2013
AIT should embrace social media and internet as a means of delivering its new. PROGRESS! Don't be old school. See channels see..........other media houses like vanguard they find innovations via the internet and of recent GTB though not a media establishment, its presence is heavily felt by nigerians online
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by chenu(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2013
miketonic: I don't know which car I should buy.....BMW 2013 750 li or 2013 range rover sports....? I hate being soo rich
mad man
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by g4ucom: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Wat are d workers still doing dere quit d job or better still port to channels, silverbird or NTA.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2013
gen2briz:

Help me ask am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Skills That Employers Want / Worker Dies As Explosion Rocks Golden Penny Flour / "I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.