Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,060 members, 7,909,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) (20045 Views)

Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? / Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent / Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by olanrewaju80: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2013
This is very pathetic a well known media station.haaa baba dokpesi pls save the life of these staffs.we are seen u flinging around with ur gf in Abuja so.don't be like Min of defence that couldn't pay salary for 2yrs.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Donmichaelz(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2013
HiGh chief Raymond Dokpesie I am wolling to pay your staff only if you give me nancy iloh,and those srxy ladies in kaakaki
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by judedwriter(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2013
Eeyahh...washing dokpesi's dirty boxers in public! wink
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by lukaino(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2013
I'm not surprised that this is happening at AIT; Something like this is also happening at This Day Newspaper. Their owners live large at the expense of their workers. its a shame.

1 Like

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by bebechuks: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2013
FreeGlobe: I have always seen that Dokpesi to be a man of shady character and women chaser after I read he married one of the presenters as a second wife. He may just be ravishing your monies on girlfriends. Why not take your case to NUJ and NLC. Mods should take this thread to the homepage.
its true oo
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by memski(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2013
rubish ppl that came to us to extort moni in the name shares.. cant even pay salaries.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by ifycent2: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2013
akintun: Sorry oo, but hw u dey survive 4 eight month without salary.

they normal collect bak money for advertz......
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by atilla(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Wait oo.

so what did Daar communications use the money for the 2007 public offer to do
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by ifycent2: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Nigerian as a whole is a curse country......
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by DICKtator: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
The money is in Fixed deposit account. It is what you have in public sectors too inspite of the fact that there are regulatory bodies like NCC, EFCC AND ICPC!!!

I am sure it is in A FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT.

Just too pathetic. Y'all would end up collecting loan and advances and would not be able to meet up as at when due and when y'all are eventually paid,these advances would have gulped up errthang!!!

A full Politician's company is never secured or anyone one that liaises with politicians. It swings like a pendulum!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by camelus: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
xykms101: Defamation of character.

...Liar, what have you been eating for the past eight months?...jail awaits you and your family.

@ Ops why did u say so ! I visited Abuja in January this year and met a young Lady who stays in the same Estate where my Brother is living and I asked her y She has choosen to stay at Home. She responded by saying that She stopped work cos AIT have not been paying her for the last 8 months that She better stay at Home than working for months without being paid but i tot the Young Lady was joking another confirmation here again tho the young Lady has gotten a new job in another Media since last three Months.
What more can i say than Job seekers beware!

1 Like

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by phoneport(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
ifycent2: Nigerian as a whole is a curse country......
You and Obasanjo are the cursed persons and not this country.
Rubbish talk.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by nokingasgod: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
sidefresh: Dokpesi Of AIT Keeping His Workers For 8 Months Without Salary

Dokpesi pay us our salary we have been working for the past 8 months without salary,you claim to be a catholic is it what they teach you? Is it now a crime to pay salary in your so called company? What you re doing you will never get away with it.

We want to use this medium to alert Nigerians about this man and his antecedent his foundation is curroption and when you hear AIT it is simply another name for corruption. Nigerians should be aware of this man. He flows around with his girlfriends at the expense of his workers whom he pay little money as salary.

May God help Nigeria because this type of a thing will hardly happen anywhere in the world

Bros I sympathize with you but i'm afraid you are not articulate, you almost messed up a good case with your shoddy presentation. I wonder if you are a journalist with AIT. I should think I know why the man is being unfair because with guys like you.........
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by slimyem: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Most media houses treat their workers as they like it. The field is saturated and there are so many will to do the same job you are doing freelance so if you take a walk,you are so on your own.
You can't really blame those who stayed this long. They'd have left if they had other opportunities.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by idrisolaide(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
The so called Dokpesi keeps marrying wives, acquiring property and asset. Still making people useless after implementing a positive impact to AIT and Management at large.. Loyalty at times means you are a fool, that people toy with.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by BrightCar: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
akintun: Sorry oo, but hw u dey survive 4 eight month without salary.

Ola one:
Good question
THE OP IS OUT TO SETTLE PERSONAL SCORES.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Afodot0022(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
this is pathetic.... but wait o.... Daar com are sold shares.... thank God i neva bought dat fraudulent shares cos those dat did are gnashing their now... despite not paying their salary, thy go ahead opening of stations... thy now hv a new station in lagos called FAAJI 106.5 FM. an sure its d staff salary thy used in establising those new stations.....
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Alorotimi: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
how much is their salary? May be the money too much for him to pay and want to do like bank industries by sacking and recruiting less paid unemployed graduate.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by anonimi: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Raymond Dokpesi must have copied the LASG whose governor- BRF, I understand, did not pay LASU salary for 17 months despite the increase in tution fees from 25k to 250k.
And the mumus will continue praising these "heroes"
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by anonimi: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
lukaino: I'm not surprised that this is happening at AIT; Something like this is also happening at This Day Newspaper. Their owners live large at the expense of their workers. its a shame.

No wonder we have half-baked journalists in the media these days who simply do copy & paste even of Nairaland stories.
That explains whey they seek out "brown envelopes" of bribe to publish stories.
SMH!!!
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Emmysteve(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
ifycent2: Nigerian as a whole is a curse country......
minus me my family
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by PStacks(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
I don't know what is wrong with this Raymond Dokpesi, gallivant around and don't pay ur workers for 8months and yet journalist are not to collect bribe so they remain objective and plain in reporting..
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by skyface00(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
I really can't believe it b4,ontill one of my friend who work dere confirmed it.I used 2 envy him because d way he dress 2 office,even some r 12months..and they can't even say anytin about it because of lack of jobs everywhere in d country so they dicided 2 make do of it.even most of them are dyin inside..
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by LibertyRep: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Why would anyone just castigate Dokpesi or AIT over an unverified accusation without even hearing from the other side.
It's either the OP and the others affected had stopped going to work or had deviced other means of making money from the job however illegal it may be because I can't understand how a worker wil survive without his salary for 8 months.
If the accusation is genuine, then NLC & TUC should come to their aids. They might even be contract staff. PATHETIC!
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by AjanleKoko: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Story of so-called Naija Entrepreneurs.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Domwiz4all(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ddonoflife: Is AIT A NAME OF A STATION
No, it is a name of am Airline Company
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by BrightCar: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
SEUN NEEDS TO SEND AN INDEPENDENT REPORTER TO VERIFY THIS CLAIM.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Gideonmi(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Chai u self like beta tin!
Donmichaelz: HiGh chief Raymond Dokpesie I am wolling to pay your staff only if you give me nancy iloh,and those srxy ladies in kaakaki
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
dvdon: *singing* Afria independent Television, Ait, Ait ur ogbonge TV..ur kampke TV...

Nawah oo I go soon stop to dey watch their news b4 hunger go make them to dey give fake news.

You try small

*AIT jingle*
Africa Independent Television
AIT, AIT, Daar Communications
Ogbonge TV, for this country
Dem make history ~~~~all 2ce

Papa, mama oh
AIT na we station
Sister, brother oh
AIT na we station ~~~~all 2ce

African Independent Te-le-vi-sion!
AIT- sharing the African Experience.

1 Like

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Anyone still watching their Direct-To-Home (DTH) Pay TV platform, DAARSAT?
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by nurus: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Its true.I just confirmed from a friend that work with AIT and he said its about a year salary that is hanging now.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Donmichaelz: HiGh chief Raymond Dokpesie I am wolling to pay your staff only if you give me nancy iloh,and those srxy ladies in kaakaki

Guy, I don't think Nancy Iloh works there; she only anchors her financial show "Money Market"(I think?) on AIT.

Like I said, I think so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severanc / Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng / The Problems With Learning A Handwork.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.