Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,544 members, 7,951,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Your Biggest Sports Blunder: Make Us Laugh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Biggest Sports Blunder: Make Us Laugh (721 Views)

Nigeria’s Biggest Sports Party – Celebrity Fans Challenge 2015 / Enyeama Dropped Because Of Confederations Cup Blunder / Catch Me If You Can (5 biggest sports fraudsters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Biggest Sports Blunder: Make Us Laugh by SeanT21(f): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2008
we all have moments in sports where we embarrass ourselves

here is mine.

after being in the US for about a year, and wasn't really interested in Basketball, my friend Kashira and her mother took me to a basketball game at the verizon center in washington D.C. While watching the game, i noticed some player that look like Michael Jordan. remember, Michael Jordan was the only basketball player i knew at that time. In the midst of the game, i scream out loud for the whole section to hear quote "Thats Michael Jordan". Everyone look back at me and started laughing but it was more like a friendly laugh, including my friend and her mother. I did not know that Michael Jordan had retire and that we were at a college basketball game, not the real NBA. A man tap me on my shoulder and explain it to me while everone was still looking at me in amusement. To tell you the truth, i actually enjoy that moment. I will never forget it. I went home and told all my family members and friends at school. They also found it amusing.

to this day, my friend and her mother always remember it when i visit them back in Maryland.

what is yoursCMON, i know you have some,
Re: Your Biggest Sports Blunder: Make Us Laugh by akinalabi(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2008
My blunder was ruling Chelsea out of the title race so early in the
season.

I became more convinced after their insipid performances against Aston
Villa and against Man Utd at Old Trafford. I voiced in on my blog and in
the papers I write for.

Jackal (aka Xerxes grin) warned me it wasn't over but I dismissed his
analysis.

I was proved wrong as Grant's men took the title to the wire.
Re: Your Biggest Sports Blunder: Make Us Laugh by SeanT21(f): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
akinalabi:

My blunder was ruling Chelsea out of the title race so early in the
season.

I became more convinced after their insipid performances against Aston
Villa and against Man Utd at Old Trafford. I voiced in on my blog and in
the papers I write for.

Jackal (aka Xerxes grin) warned me it wasn't over but I dismissed his
analysis.

I was proved wrong as Grant's men took the title to the wire.

yes, nothing is more bad then the team your brag about losing.
Re: Your Biggest Sports Blunder: Make Us Laugh by Novacaine(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2008
Hoping that my Gunners will pick the title i guess

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Going To Win F1 Championship This Year? Lewis Hamilton Or Felipe Massa! / Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? / Any Afl Fans Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.