Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:06 AM

SCHOOL LIFE - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SCHOOL LIFE (98067 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Sanguine(f): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2013
chistar01: **continuation**

Dinner came and went in a flash and I somehow found myself walking towards my classroom for night prep with Dolls by my side.

I was quite uncertain about the whole 'talk to Jane' thing and was obviously uncomfortable with the whole idea but I knew Dolls was already on my matter and history has thought me that once he sticks his nose into a matter, he does everything within his power to make sure the matter is settled. So as soon as we got to class, I went to my locker, sat down and brought out my C.R.K note alongside a red standard version bible in other to copy the bible passage my teacher had instructed us to copy, I did this hoping that Dolls would leave me alone and not mention Jane matter to me.

Dolls just stared at me in silence for a while before bursting out in his signature kind of laughter.

I simply ignored him.

'What do you think you are doing?' He asked smiling.

'Am counting beans' I replied sarcastically praying he won't start with his annoying laughter again.

'Don't you want to talk to your DREAM girl again?' He replied, emphasizing on 'dream' in a mocking tone.

'I've told you before! I don't know how to toast, what do you want me to say to her?' I replied raising my voice.

'Who said anything about toasting her now?' He asked.

'Hmmm.. So what am I talking to her for?'

He sighed before replying; 'you are truly a novice, let me ask you a question'

'If you were Jane and a certain guy who you know nothing about suddenly walks up to you one night and the first thing he says is I love you, what would be your reaction?'

For the first time in a long while, Dolls was actually making sense, and I got his point so I bowed my head in defeat as I waited for him to finish his lecture, but if I was going to answer his question, my answer would have been 'I'll slap the stvpid guy and walkout on him'

'You can't even reply the question, you see, all you are gonna do to her this night is just introduce yourself and get her talking, don't ask her any personal thing or tell her any personal thing yet as its too early. Just try and get familiar with her' he continued.

'Hmmm, okay, I'll try. But if we aren't talking about her and not about me, what exactly are we gonna be talking about?' I asked confused.

'Guy! You ask too much questions oh, what's your big brain for if you can't use it? Just go with the flow, talk about the weather if you have to' he laughed for a while then said 'don't talk about the weather oh, am just joking. Just be original and go with the flow, gist would come, trust me'

I sighed and I didn't know when I said; 'Where the hell is that Jane of a girl?!' I think my eyes were red with anger and determination, okay that's just an exaggeration *winks*.

'Luckily for you, look at her over there' he replied pointing just outside the class, she was on the corridor with some friends of hers, they were gisting.

I took a deep breath, a really deep one before rising from my locker and headed towards her. As I got to the door of the class room, I took another deep breath and did the sign of the cross, I seemed to have suddenly gotten asthma as I kept on gasping for air that was surplus but not enough for my, thus the deep breaths.

Jane had that kind of beauty that makes heads turn, she had the right amount of flesh in the right places which complimented her beauty, as I approached her slowly, I noticed her hair flowing in slow motion, her eyes glowed like the sun, her b0obs looked bigger than normal, infact, everything about her looked so perfect.

I was snapped back to reality when I was. Just few inches away from her and had all my attention at her, that I didn't even see a big locker that was on the corridor, in two quick movements, I found myself on the floor, the fall hurt me so bad on my waist that I wanted to let out an ear piercing scream but shame won't let me.

I told myself that immediately I stand up, I'll just go back to my class and that would be the end of the Jane story but...

Just as I placed my hand on the floor to aid me in rising up, someone suddenly ran towards me and help me up. I gladly accepted the assistance and even leaned on the person as I rose.

I dusted my clothes which was stained by the ground before finally looking at the guardian angel God sent to help me only for me to see it was no other person than Jane, my very own Jane.

She smiled at me and said;

'Sorry about your fall, how come you didn't see the locker?'

My heart paced faster than it has ever paced, my sweat pore pumped out more sweat than necessary, I felt the urge to pee on my body, asin all my glands and organs were misbehaving and over reacting.

'Err... I.. I.. Was...' I stuttered as I was about to reply her.

TO BE CONTINUED

Oh waoh! Dream girl to the rescue grin. This is getting all the more interesting....
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2013
Chistar see as u dey fall because you wan talk to girl na wa ooo anyway nice story

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by patholaw: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2013
I no dey like dis kind suspense....
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2013
hahaha, chister ode!
no ofence o *winks*
i guese dolapo would have laughed out his lungs wherever he was. u fvck up.
na so gurl dey fear u dat time?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ah!!! Chistar u be mumu...
Ode na wetin u be...big ode
Capital letter ODE..
Na jane dey make u stagger..
After u go dey raise muscle 4 me...
Mtcheeewww.......
=D. =))=)). =))
=)). =D. =)). =D
=)). =)). =)) . =))
=)). =)). =D. =D
=)). =)). =)). =))
=))=))=)). =))=D. =))=))=D.

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
@sanguine and Cute bliss - lol, love nwanti ti

@patholaw - eiyah, better start liking it oh, because you are gonna start seeing a lot more, I just got my groove!
cheesy
@incredible me, non taken... Na so I see am oh grin

@kizzoh, no worry, I go soon open your yansh for this story so that you go shut up, where dhonie by the way?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
well update sha
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
**continuation**

So there I stood, right at the front of my so called dream girl. I've always imagined how our first encounter would be like and I've had hundreds of different pictures in my head about it, but falling right at her front and being assisted up by her had never crossed my mind for once.
Saying I was embarrassed would be an understatement and there isn't any word in the whole dictionary and encyclopedia that could describe exactly how I felt. I just wished the ground would open and swallow me.

Anyway, I figured I couldn't tell her the real reason why I didn't see the locker so I racked my brain for a suitable explanation, after what felt like forever to me, I came up with a suitable lie, well it wasn't entirely a lie but not the full truth neither;
'My mind was somewhere else' I replied.

'Hmmm, okay oh, if you say so' she replied and turned back in other to join her friends who were looking at me but as soon as I looked at them, they turned their faces and acted like they weren't looking at me.

As she walked away, I looked around to see those who saw the whole drama unleash before their eyes and I somehow looked into my classroom only to see Dolls urging me to go after Jane again, I was sure he had laughed away his sorrows because his eyes were quite red.

I looked at Jane, then looked at Dolls before looking at Jane for the second time and after taking a deep breath, I said;
'Jane!'

She stopped and turned towards me;
'Yea?'

'Err.. Ermm.. Can I see you for a few seconds?' I replied, visibly shaking.

'Hmmm..for what?' She replied.

I wasn't prepared for such reply, I had expected 'sure' 'why not?' Or something like that but 'for what' was far from expected.

'Errrm.. Just want to talk to you?' I replied.

'About what?' She asked. I was starting to wonder how that nice Jane who helped me up when I fell suddenly turned this cold.

'Err.. Just talk na' I replied and then decided to put her on the spot by asking 'do you mind?'

She paused for a minute as if she was weighing her options and considering it before she finally walked closer to me and said;
'Okay talk, am listening'

You know that sound effects they used in action movies back in those day that people in recent times have mimicked to 'Ghen ghen!'? I can almost swear I heard it in my head as she made that statement. This was the moment of truth, the moment I've been waiting to occur for the past one month since Jane resumed at FEDGO, she was a midstream student.

'Err.. Ermm.. Ermm...' I stuttered then scratched my head in confusion, hoping an idea would pop into my head from heaven, but even heaven didn't seem to want to help me as at that moment. I was all alone.

'What is the thing you wanted to talk about?' She asked with a rather harsh voice.

'Ermm.. Ermm..' Now, I don't exactly know where this came from, maybe I was just following Dolls idea when he said I should just speak my mind and go with the flow, so I spoke my mind saying; 'am speechless' I didn't even know what to expect as a reply.

'Okay, since you have nothing to say, I've got to go to my class and start reading, I have a test tomorrow morning' she then turned again to leave but I somehow got the courage to stop her once again;
'Jane...' I called her.

She sighed in frustration and said; 'what is it again?'

I wanted to take a deep breath first but there wasn't enough air around me so I held my breath before blurting out;
'I love you'

She raised and eye brow then asked with a sarcastic tone; 'you love me?'

I nodded in response and waited for the worst to happen, maybe she would slap me, I thought.

'Okay, is that all?' she replied

I nearly said; 'Okay? Like seriously! I just told you how I felt and all you can say is okay! Ahh!! Ori e ti daru! Ori e ti fo! E no go better for you' but I somehow managed my anger since I was sad and confused at the same time.

'Err... Do you feel anything for me?' I asked courageously, I felt since I had already said the main thing, asking how she felt towards me would be a good idea rather than watch her go.

She gave me a reply that I wouldn't exactly say was expected or unexpected. She eventually walked to her class after that, I also went to my class too.

As I got to my class, I opened the C.R.K note and started copying the bible passage before Dolls came into the class and before sitting on his locker or doing any other thing, he came to my desk and sat on my desk then asked;
'Oya, how did it go na?'

'How did what go?' I asked trying not to give him any facial impression that would tell him what he wanted to hear.

'You daft ni? How your package go na?' He asked again

'Package ke? Which package? What are you talking about?' I asked.

'Hmmm. You wanna play stvpid abi? Okay, WHAT.DID.YOU.TELL.JANE.AND.WHAT.DID.SHE.TELL.YOU? Do you understand now?' He asked purposely slowly saying his words and emphasizing on them.

I figured I had tortured him long enough as I was sure he was dead curious about what Jane told me so I decided to let him out of his misery.

'Err... I told her loved her' I replied, hitting the nail on the head.

he looked shocked and surprised before asking; 'and she said?'

I down at my feet then looked back at him before replying;

'She said...'

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Sanguine(f): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
'she said'... ''I'd think about it''...
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Dhortunn(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
looool...this Jane girl is a terrorist, kindof babe that can toy with a guy's emotion.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sanguine: 'she said'... ''I'd think about it''...
lol, you think?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dhortunn: looool...this Jane girl is a terrorist, kindof babe that can toy with a guy's emotion.
am telling you.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Sanguine(f): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
chistar01: lol, you think?

Oh sorry!
'she said'... ''you musta lost your mind when you fell''... Lol.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Destiny4fame(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ogbeni...........ee be lyk say U be nike tyson........wen dis stuff boomerang,I wont pity U ooooo.......
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
I lyk qalz lyk jane....nd she said wah Abeq kum update.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Daniel2802(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
U wan lie na.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by saintbeejay: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
she said u need moz101 #Abeg cum update#
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by oluchukwusamuel(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
I kinda had a school-life similar to dis one.......jst dat *the girl's aspect* seemed the oda way round.....like she came to me instead.....!hehe...
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by dryakson(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmm! this is exactly where Machael changed to where he is now.... I guess for now, chistar fit toast any girl in this world.... Downfall of a man is not the end of his life.. Nice one don't give up
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
oluchukwusamuel: I kinda had a school-life similar to dis one.......jst dat *the girl's aspect* seemed the oda way round.....like she came to me instead.....!hehe...
lol, you be badoo be that na grin, maybe I should have learnt from you and not Dolls. wink
Sanguine:

Oh sorry!
'she said'... ''you musta lost your mind when you fell''... Lol.
hehehehe.. Keep on guessing, maybe you myt get what exactly she said.
Destiny4fame: Ogbeni...........ee be lyk say U be nike tyson........wen dis stuff boomerang,I wont pity U ooooo.......
lmaoo! Ah! I was even planning on calling you when kasala burst.
Eni~girl:
I lyk qalz lyk jane....nd she said wah Abeq kum update.
lol.. Why exactly?
Daniel2802: U wan lie na.
lol, lie ke? No oh, I won't.
saintbeejay: she said u need moz101 #Abeg cum update#
wetin be moz101?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hehehehe
Yawa!!!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
dryakson: Hmm! this is exactly where Machael changed to where he is now.... I guess for now, chistar fit toast any girl in this world.... Downfall of a man is not the end of his life.. Nice one don't give up
lol... Good guess but you ain't entirely right.

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 14, 2013
Nice updates....why were u nicknamed chistar?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by johnkayvii: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2013
Chistar hwfa na wetin dm bin dey teach u 4 dat fedgo sf mk. Dm start 2 teach womanology abeg
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by oluchukwusamuel(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2013
chistar01: lol, you be badoo be that na grin, maybe I should have learnt from you and not Dolls?
lol
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2013
Good morning guys, its another saturday so expect late updates as I'm always busy on saturday mornings no thanks to several factors (chores included). Another ish is my ba3 is my phone ba3 is low and my pc is dead already, so unless I get a means to charge, expect really late updates today. Am really sorry but as Tayo would always say 'shit happens, flush it' . Bear with moi.

@pweedylips - errr... Its a combination of my names, my sis formed it and I accepted it, been using the name for ages.

@john, lol you no well grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2013
Damn!!!! U re such a novice nd a real dumb head...
Is dah wah I tot u? *in dolls voice*
cheesy tongue cheesy
Hahahaha
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2013
kizzoh01: Damn!!!! U re such a novice nd a real dumb head...
Is dah wah I tot u? *in dolls voice*
cheesy tongue cheesy
Hahahaha
-in dolls voice' what an irony.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2013
Incredible.me:
hahaha, chister ode!
no ofence o *winks*
i guese dolapo would have laughed out his lungs wherever he was. u fvck up.
na so gurl dey fear u dat time?

I laff Ooº°˚˚°ºoO no be small....
I still dey laff sef....hahahahahahahaha
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2013
chistar01: -in dolls voice' what an irony.
Lmao..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2013
john_kayvii: Chistar hwfa na wetin dm bin dey teach u 4 dat fedgo sf mk. Dm start 2 teach womanology abeg
Guy!!! Guys shall not live buy book alone....
Body nor be "firewood".
wink wink
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2013
chistar01:

@kizzoh, no worry, I go soon open your yansh for this story so that you go shut up, where dhonie by the way?

Lmao....tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / Life Of A Uam Boy / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.