Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,022 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:37 AM

SCHOOL LIFE - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SCHOOL LIFE (97692 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by simplifier(f): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
I see this is the genesis of your complicated love story
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
simplifier: I see this is the genesis of your complicated love story
kinda, afterall rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
nice story sire chistar
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
nice story sire chistar,love it.but aw u cme chop liver all of a sudden to get into such convo with jane?*thinking*probably spring up made it hapn.all the same,its nice.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by dryakson(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
I dey learn some kind talk to start with my new beb after ASUU strike,...
Your tori is educative, entertaining and remaind me of my secondary school days... You remembered me of the first riot that broke during night prep in my secondary school when of was in ss1. CHAI school life is the best
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dz update shore wo'
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dz update short wo'
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Iveluvie - I really don't know oh, the liver just came from nowhere.
@drykason - lol, educative? Hmmm.. Na bad thing you like to dey learn shey?
@enigurl - errr... I'll make it up to you somehow.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by beau49: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lol@d leta writtin part..!noboby wrote me a leta in second sch,guess dat was due 2 d fact dat I was a tomboy n vry naïve 2...d tut of havin a boyfriend neva one day crossed my mind den sef*sigh*
Buh 1 tin was sure I enjoyed my second sch days so much dat weneva we go on break I always wished we didn't....there was so much fun bk den!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Joizy(f): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Stil w8tin 4 mre update o.abeg even if na jex 1
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by mizxpensive(f): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
omg!this micheal is just too good...aftr reading the complicated love story.i had to register so as to comment!christar u a the BOMB!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by johnwizey: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice wrk chister[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by mizxpensive(f): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2013
hmmm....its fun reading ur story..i also attended mayflower..ikenne so ur xperiences a nt new to me¥sha post fast"
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by obainojazz(m): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2013
wow....nice writeup...expecting more updates sha
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kingphilip(m): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=chistar01]**continuation**
I weighted my options and came to the conclusion that I was going to stand up and go and eat, that way, even if Senior Damilola catches me and decides to kill me, I would die a happy man, and after considering the fact that the food I ate last was my best food, I would truly die a happy man indeed.
U funny die guy roll am on abeg
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kingphilip(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2013
Sanguine: Buhahahahahahaha... Choi!! Ol'boy E be like say na your pishure dem dey take fan fire for your village ooo... Ayaf laff taya...gringrincheesygringrin olODOH. tonguegrin
Sanguine ur head de there jare
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2013
beau49: Lol@d leta writtin part..!noboby wrote me a leta in second sch,guess dat was due 2 d fact dat I was a tomboy n vry naïve 2...d tut of havin a boyfriend neva one day crossed my mind den sef*sigh*
Buh 1 tin was sure I enjoyed my second sch days so much dat weneva we go on break I always wished we didn't....there was so much fun bk den!
lol, all that truly matters is that you enjoyed you stay.
Joizy: Stil w8tin 4 mre update o.abeg even if na jex 1
more updates comes later on today.
miz~xpensive:
omg!this micheal is just too good...aftr reading the complicated love story.i had to register so as to comment!christar u a the BOMB!
awwww.. Am really flattered babe. I really appreciate
johnwizey: Nice wrk chister[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
obainojazz: wow....nice writeup...expecting more updates sha
new update loading
kingphilip:
Sanguine ur head de there jare
lol..
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wetin hapun na u jez dy comment u no update....m hunqwee jawe
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Lollz(f): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
More updates plz
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by BabieGhagha(f): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
chistar was gud nw.y is there no update
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Bulcqlay(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
waitin dey delay update now.....sabi una don sabi how to write
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by mizxpensive(f): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
abeg post now..no lt me vex ooo#boiling...*
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
**continuation**

Writing my first love letter wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be, thanks to Dolls the pro. He made sure I put the right things in the right place and even taught me how to fold letters which I didn't know how to until then.

Anyway, just as he assured me, before night prep ended, I had written a letter and given it to Dolls girlfriend to help me deliver it to Jane when they get to their hostel after night prep.

You know there is something most guys don't know that I've known for quite a while, they don't know that the easiest way to get a girl is somehow making sure that they are last person that crosses a girls mind before she sleeps at night and the first person she thinks of when she wakes up, a good night sms or letter (as in my case) can do wonders, I know so because I recall what happened the next day...

It was a tuesday and like every other tuesday, the first period was fortunately a free period for my class, so I sat on my locker, arguing football with Dolls, I think it was something about how Sir Alex Ferguson of Manchester United would never sell Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid, I've always been a Madrid fan so I kept on tell Dolls who was a Man-U fan that Madrid can buy any player in the world if they want to while Dolls kept on saying something about Ronaldo having loyalty for Man-U, well I think you all know what later happened to 'Ronaldo loyalty'. Anyway, we kept on arguing for a long while until Dolls girlfriend walked into the class and just before she and Dolls the ashewo left to where ever they used to go to every tuesday morning, she dropped a piece of paper on my locker and smiled at me.

'What this?' I asked

'Open it and find out' She replied and winked.

I didn't bother asking any further questions, I just picked up the piece of paper and unfolded it, boldly written in it was;

'Hi, if you are free, come to my class - 4rm someone you know'

I didn't quite know who it was at first but after considering the commanding tone that was used, I knew it was definitely the girl who likes to be in charge always.

I smiled as I stood up and headed to her class.

TO BE CONTINUED

PS: I know this update is really short but my phone had been low all day, gen is faulty and I'm not too feeling well, I just had to update something since I didn't want to disappoint you guys. M sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Yettocome(m): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
Short ke? Brod u too try jare. I ave been typing since four PM and I finished by six. Typing and erasing to correct errors on a mobile phone and not a laptop no be beans. Gud noite and get well soon. SYMPHONY....
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by femmyadje(m): 5:17am On Sep 19, 2013
silent reader
first comment
all i can say is nice work.keep the flag flying
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Danpersie31(m): 6:27am On Sep 19, 2013
Yettocome,hope u ve updated o.And my besty chistar,i salute diz last update,no worry,i ll soon add on hp laptop 2ur collections
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Livingstone11(m): 7:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Guy u knw even wait till brk...u na badt guy sha ....bt Repent o b4 Christ go come meet you...nyc update ...b Healed In Jesus Name..type Amen..

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Yettocome: Short ke? Brod u too try jare. I ave been typing since four PM and I finished by six. Typing and erasing to correct errors on a mobile phone and not a laptop no be beans. Gud noite and get well soon. SYMPHONY....
lol, you type with only phone? Hehehe, bro, I truly understand oh! Luckily for me, I use my pc most times grin, but phch haven't been so good to me of recent! I hear people talking about improved power supply and I wonder why.
femmyadje: silent reader
first comment
all i can say is nice work.keep the flag flying
thanks bro
Danpersie31: Yettocome,hope u ve updated o.And my besty chistar,i salute diz last update,no worry,i ll soon add on hp laptop 2ur collections
lol, do that and I'll make you my bestie too, grin
Livingstone11: Guy u knw even wait till brk...u na badt guy sha ....bt Repent o b4 Christ go come meet you...nyc update ...b Healed In Jesus Name..type Amen..
pastor living stone has spoken! Amen o.

Φk♠γ̲̣̣̥., good morning guys, am gonna update twice or more today, just to make up for all my slacking. L.U

-Chistar01
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by delepaul(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2013
chistar01: lol, you type with only phone? Hehehe, bro, I truly understand oh! Luckily for me, I use my pc most times grin, but phch haven't been so good to me of recent! I hear people talking about improved power supply and I wonder why. thanks brolol, do that and I'll make you my bestie too, ;Dpastor living stone has spoken! Amen o.

Φk♠γ̲̣̣̥., good morning guys, am gonna update twice or more today, just to make up for all my slacking. L.U

-Chistar01
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2013
**Continuation**

If she loves you, then she loves you and would eventually end up being with you, there is no 'maybe' or 'what if' when it comes to love - Chistar01.

I headed straight to Jane's class almost immediately as I read the letter, as I walked down to her class, I pondered over some issues;
'Why is this girl calling me now? I thought she didn't like me that much, or has she been pretending? What am I going to do about this her 'always wanting to be in charge' attitude? They say two captains can't be on a ship but is it right that I let her be the captain of our ship? I thought the male always naturally end up being the captain'

As I pondered, I got to her class in no time so I quick shut my thoughts and focused on the matter at hand. I walked into the class and surveyed the class with my eyes, searching for Jane and once I saw her on a locker at the back, I went towards her with the best smile I could conjure at that moment.

'Hey! What's up na?' I asked as soon as I sat beside her, I was trying my best to sound as casual as possible.

'Am fine, and you?' She replied.

'Me? Am just there, had a horrible night'

'Hmmm, what happened?' She asked and I could sense sincere worry in her tone.

'Nothing much really, just that unlike other nights, I didn't dream about you last night and I find that very horrible'

She laughed out loud; 'you eh! You sha like to use every small opportunity you get to flatter me, don't you get tired of flattering?'

'I really don't know what flattering means but if it means telling the most beautiful girl I've ever seen how much she means to me then I can never get tired of that' I replied and purposely kept a straight face.

She sighed in response, her head was obviously increasing in size, I figured I had better changed the topic unless I wanted her head to actually burst.

'So why exactly did you want to see me?' I asked.

'Errr.. Err.. Nothing really. Do I need a reason before I see you again?' She asked.

'No o, not atall, its just that I wasn't expecting it, yesterday, you were all protective towards and today you are calling me over, isn't that quite weird or don't you think so?'

'Hmmm... Oh, okay then. Let's act like I didn't call you over, you can go back to your class!' She replied sounding offended.

'I didn't mean to offend you o! Okay, if the question has no answer, let's forget about it'

'Better!' She replied and a brief silence followed, she didn't know what to say next and neither did I, I wasn't gonna let this opportunity just go away so I thought of a topic.

'Enhen! So did you receive my letter yesterday?'

'Oh that? Yea, I did'

'And...?' I asked hoping for a positive reply.

'And what?'

'Any comments?'

'Nope' she replied coldly.

'Hmmm, Ideal Jane, never wanting to show emotions' I sighed.

'Okay oh, anyway, how was your night na?' I asked

'Fantabulous!'

'Hmmmm, and why is that so?'

'Because I didn't dream about you' she replied and giggled

'You are not serious' I replied and joined her in giggling.... 'So you trying to say, your night was great because you didn't dream about me?'

'Yup, that's exactly what am saying'

'If you didn't dream about me, what did you dream about then?'

'Hmmm, I dreamt about how to make more money' she replied grinning from ear to ear.

'You are a weird girl indeed'

'Weird and unique' she replied and smiled at it.

There was something different about this smile in particular, unlike other smiles that weren't a big deal to me, this one sent a cold shiver down my spine which was a good thing.

'So Jane...' I called out her name.

'Yea Mikey?' She replied... Did she just call me 'Mikey'? I asked myself in excitement.

'Errr.. So are we gonna talk about you now that we have the time? You recall we made a deal yesternight'

'Hmmm... Okay, let's talk about me, but we made no deal oh!'

'Anyhow, sha start talking, am listening' I replied and smiled, therefore revealing my orange coloured set of teeth.

'Hmmm... Where do I start from?'

'The beginning'

'Aiit, firstly, am Jane and I hail from Imo state. Am a transfer student from Q.C and...'

NB: Q.C - Queens College.

'Wait wait wait! Did you just say you were transferred from Q.C?'

'You heard me right'

'Why did you leave there for FEDGO?'

'Nothing really, let's just say, I was tired of living with only girls'

'Hmmm... Okay, go on...'

'Alright, so am a music freak and I read a lot of novels too, I also...' She went on and on about talking about herself, the funny part is, we seemed to have a lot in common, we loved same things and hated same thing, it was asif she was the perfect match for me.

We were both so engrossed in our gist that I loosed my guard and didn't know when he walked into the class.

Before I could run away and, he held me on the neck, then pulled me up of the sit, like the usual Nigerian police, he transferred his grip of my neck to my waist line and held my belt so firmly that I didn't bother to try to escape since my sense told me it would be a futile attempt.

'You think you can run away for ever?' He asked me.

'No.. No.. Sir.. A..am so.. Sorry sir' I stuttered.

'I told you to pack your bags and baggages and leave this school before I catch you but you thought I was just making noise, today, I'll show you who I am!' He replied and started pulling me out of the class.

I screamed and begged for help but no one seemed to give a fvck about what was happening to me, even Dolls that was whining me the other day was nowhere to be found.

I think you all already know who am talking about.

'So na so I go die today?' I asked myself.

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2013
Spring up don finally catch you
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by FoxyFlow(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2013
Cute bliss: Spring up don finally catch you

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / Life Of A Uam Boy / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.