Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505924 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hibty(f): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
You guys can like 2 tawk rubbish sha!!! #team virgin! grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chiamaka as we wait 4 Uduak, let's keep ourselves busy by handling,kissing & smooching each oda.

Uduak wia went U?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
hibty: You guys can like 2 tawk rubbish sha!!! #team virgin! grin.
grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
come lemme take care of you.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chiamaka01: smiley
cheww! It's been a long time here. Thumbs up uduak!

Prettyamaka, where is you base?!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
lekinz:

Xup spectacular

am gud ooo....just avin a very busy day....
Btw i want apply for bouncer o.how u check am?? grin

rock where u @@ naw?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2013

seconded
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Spactacle:

am gud ooo....just avin a very busy day....
Btw i want apply for bouncer o.how u check am?? grin

rock where u @@ naw?

Ehn no problem now.....Na cash be koko....Even if u no get chest abi u get small.....We(I nd other executives) go find u where u go dey work....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
lekinz:

Ehn no problem now.....Na cash be koko....Even if u no get chest abi u get small.....We(I nd other executives) go find u where u go dey work....
Ahnahn,u too lik money ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chai, make una no vex o, i have been busy nd i don already update twice na, i thinks say e go bellyfull una.

Btw did Wisdom said he pregnanted his landlord two daughters with helicopter mood. Uhmmm guy i am begining to fear u, abeg do yarn us.

@chiamaka-sorry miss am back now.

Typewriter speed activated....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
trendii tee:
Ahnahn,u too lik money ooo

No be so dearie...U knw i have to buy u Z10 or iPhone 5s ...so I need cash....Btw u neva reply d msg now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
same here jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hibty(f): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
@festwiz,did you say take care of me? I laff in spanish,sweerie you no fit! @kingphillip,spectacule nd skycrapper,I sight you jawe,#team virgins!!! grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
hibty: @festwiz,did you say take care of me? I laff in spanish,sweerie you no fit! @kingphillip,spectacule nd skycrapper,I sight you jawe,#team virgins!!! grin
hmmm, according to reports i got for my spies on earth, i was informed that there are only few virgins in nigeria, it's a good thing you're part of them. Here in the Sky, nobody is a virgin.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
YEAR: 2010
CLASS: SS THREE

LIFES STARTS AGAIN
The girls that passed me by were three beautiful damsels, one of them was the girl who acted as my wife during a drama we acted on our children's day, she acted as my wife.

The second was a little girl we played together when we were small. The third was the most beautiful of them but i did not know her(actually she is reading this storygringrin).

They were so grown up, that i had to clean my eyes well to check wether it was their elder sisters, two of them were already taller than me. Damn, they were really cute.

They passed me like i was a piece of cloth, non of them recognized me again.

"Chai, Uduak you short o, see as these babes dey fall your hands" i thought, maybe i was expecting them to knell and greet me.

Not until my first sunday in Akwanga were i got introduced to the church together with my mother(seems the rest of my siblings had already been introduced) that friends started coming, the ones i knew and the ones i did not.

"Oboy Uduak no mind me o, your face come change thats why i confuse, you don grow jor, i been dey ask your brother about you but he told me they operated on you, how body na?"

One of my old time Buddy Collins asked me after greeting alot of people. There were so many people i remembered, it just keeps getting better, a little chunk of me came back again.

"Guy i dey o, mehn Akwanga no sweet me, see no parks or any better place to go" i told him.

"Bros forget that one, here na girls naibe our recreational activities" he bragged. His talk sweet my stomach eh, i was so glad.

"Waaaitt bros, you mean say you dey knack babes anyhow be that?" i asked to be show, i guess not only my eyes were opened, his one was widddeee open.

"See you, i know say you be learner, me i get more than five babes for my area" he boasted.

"Yeah Collins, you na baba" I hailed him, if only he knew what i was up to he would have praised me better.

"So you boys just close from service and you are talking about girls abi?" a bass voice spoke from our back.

I turned slowly expecting the worst only to see another of my former play mates, the guy had developed broad chest and huge biceps, chai he looked more like Julian.

"Chai, Silas nawao na your face be this, you don grow o, see bear bear sef" i mocked him while trying to touch his newly developing bears.

"You sef nawao for una" he said and walked away.

I could see his twin brother afar, i wished that i was also a twin, we would have done alot of mischief but he and his twin were the most peaceful twins i ever saw. They never seems to amaze me on how they stay with out mischief even though they were completely identical(till today i still get confuse sometimes with their faces).

"Collins na who come be those girls na?" i asked Collins who was still trying to add more praises on his kpekus.

"That tall fair one you suppose know her na, una act drama together, and that black fine one self you know her, while the beautiful fair one them just come our church not too long ago, shebe na her you dey time abi?" he asked me when he saw my eyes locked on the last target.

"Mehn they all make sense, but i no get their time now" i said trying not to sound to desperate.

"Na that last one me sef dey time" Collins said. The last one i also had my eyes on, this boy must be joking but i flashed him a smile to show my happiness for him.

"She make sense o, na wetin be your plan for her?" i said with a frail heart.

He dipped his hands in his pocket to reveal a letter, he was smiling as he gave me the letter to proof read.

"I wan give her this letter" collins said happily.

I hurridely colect the letter and began reading in my mind.

"Hello Jessica(abeg girl no bash me on sunday o, no be my fault wey you dey this story,i gats to tell the truth shawink).

[Its from my basket of love and my magic pens that i writing ou this lavly letter. You no i have seeing you since i have to tell you that you should be the only one for me, i am waiting your reply.

Your Love boy Collins]

That was excatly how his letter was written, i almost bursted into laughter but controlled my mouth so as not to mock him.

"Guy e good jare, just go give her, if she no gree call me bastard" i adviced him, my heart was dancing Alingo that the poor dude would be given a huge bashing. I wondered how a big boy like hat who was even older than me could not write common letter.SHM any way, he was in JSS 2 then, dont ask me how that happened when i was entering ss3, well i could give you his number to ask him yourselfgrin.

He walked casually to her sid and gave her the rubbish he wrote while standing there to await his reply.

The girl did the most embarrasing thing to him which made me almost roll on the ground with laughter.

She read the letter finished and looked at him, the type of stare that could make ASUU call of their strike and...

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Make una stop this team virgin stuff now,u are making me feel guilty, na how una be Virgins and you dey read bad thingsgringrin

See una tomorow
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Emmanueledu(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Rock keep dropping it like its HOT!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
lekinz:

ok na...am Eva ready... cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hibty(f): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Read bad tinz keh,I bin dey censor d bad tins oooo,I no wan corrupt ma destiny grin

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
hibty: Read bad tinz keh,I bin dey censor d bad tins oooo,I no wan corrupt ma destiny grin
ur head de there jare no mind the Rock

uduak no tel me say na here today own end beta come drop one lng something

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Rock please comman update na....................
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hibty(f): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
;DKingphilip,I sight you once again,r we in order? grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
If man-u lyk make dem fall hands again. Gud nite Rock's Family

Say no to wet dreams
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
So nw my destiny don destroy abi

Make una come catch me to update na.

Moyes things on point.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Now am back even though nobody asked after me. No P. Rock abeg come update jst once more for tonight nah
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chai, collins Bleep up big time. Who still dey write letter in 2010. SMH!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
hibty: Read bad tinz keh,I bin dey censor d bad tins oooo,I no wan corrupt ma destiny grin
would i be asking for too much if i ask "how old is you?"
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
If man-u lyk make dem fall hands again. Gud nite Rock's Familym

Say no to wet dreams
hmmmm, u still dey get wet dreams, that thing badt gan. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
Rock wetin b dis na?ba na so irin wasa din.cum nd update jawe b4 i release d anger dat wil touch d hrt
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Rock i sight you o! U don try today. See you tomorrow. **in wisdom-Me's voice** say no to wet dreams grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by soulminister(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
guyz, if you really want to know how to get girls, ask "coolval". I have been using that method even before I knew the guy and it has been working for me but just know that not all guys can do that. #team virgin

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.