Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505918 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Page 105, here i come! smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
i have a crush on somebody here!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Clemzy16: i have a crush on somebody here!

Na u knw
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
lekinz:

Na u knw
Ahnahn,dnt b harsh on him na,u shd av encouraged him †̥̥☺ tell d pesn tongue BTW did u get ♍γ̲̣̣̥ mail?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
trendii tee:
Ahnahn,dnt b harsh on him na,u shd av encouraged him †̥̥☺ tell d pesn tongue

Am not..He should ave pm d girl instead of saying it here...This myt derail d thread
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ok i apologise for my lack of updates. My time is getting choked up due to the ending of year stuffs. Works kip pilling up thats y u see me updateing very early in the morning.

Not to worry sha, two updates must drop this nite and two early morning.

But i know say una be oliver twist, weda i update ten tyms una must till ask for more, i nid an antidote for una or so am thinking.

I love y'all.

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
^^ no probs, we dey your back like hunch! grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
On behalf of Lekinz Bouncing Institute.....Apology Accepted

The rock5555: Ok i apologise for my lack of updates. My time is getting choked up due to the ending of year stuffs. Works kip pilling up thats y u see me updateing very early in the morning.

Not to worry sha, two updates must drop this nite and two early morning.

But i know say una be oliver twist, weda i update ten tyms una must till ask for more, i nid an antidote for una or so am thinking.

I love y'all.

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
NEW STUDENT
I walked casually to the supposed ss three class and then summoned all the courage o gat and walked in.

The class was so noisy as a typical ss three things, that spirit of noise making was on them, i knew with time i would join them.

"Hey see teacher o" One girl said.

"Good mor..." The began greeting when one big headed boy stood and and spoke.

"Una don ever see teacher with school bag?"

Tha got the class back to their senses as different manars of questions began bamboozing on my small head.

"Na who you be?"

"Wetin you dey find?"

"You miss road?"

"Here resemble your class?"

The kept on asking different questions and i was wondering who to answer first, some of them had already removed their belts to come wire my yansh. I stood my ground while expecting the onsaught on my head, this was not Jss 2 that i fell for Julian's tricks. I was sure it was my class and not another.

"Wait, everyone keep quiet first let me talk to the boy" A tall boy with a bass voice spoke.

He walked to my side, i was standing still with one hand on my school bag.

"Boy whats your name?" he said.

"Uduak Peter" i replied him.

"Ok Uduak, this is ss three class, the jss three class is over there, so please go before my classmates get angry" he assured me.

That was the third time i had been insulted since i landed in Akwanga, i wanted turning back to walk out of that school but i encouraged myself. I was from Makurdi while this Villagers have been here all their lives so they were primitive.

"This is my class, am supposed to be in ss3" i said gallantly.

The whole class became dead silent, they took it as a crude joke and quickly found their voices to lamberst me more.

"Guy if you no comot from this class i go break your small head o" That same big headed dude shouted.

I had gotten enough of this primitives wahala so i showed him apart of me that i covered up since i came to Akwanga.

"Bros you dey mad, you think say na only you dey ss3, abi na you send me come school" I shouted angrily.

The whole class could not believe what they just heard, the big headed dude rushed me like a mad lion. I smiled and prepared for his attack.

The guy that talked to me tried holding him back but he insisted on dealing with me, i dipped my hands into my pocket and pressed my pen which brought out its sharp point.

When he got close enough to slap me i sent the biro sharp point into his palm, he cried out and checked his hands, there was no blood even though it puntured his hands, he was more enraged and rushed at me again when the desk began banging.

"Good morning sir, we are happy to see you God bless you sir" the class greeted as the big headed dude freezed.

"Whats going on here?" Mr Afolabi asked the boy. He happened to be our Maths teacher.

"Sir its this small boy who is refusing to go to his class" the big headed boy explained.

"Peter, how many times have i told you to stop all this your foolishness, so because he is small thats why you are intimidating him abi? Dont you know he is also in this class? Infact come here and bend your head" Mr Afolabi said angrily.

"Gammm" A hot knock landed on Peter's head as he stargered to his seat. Geez his name was also Peter and he was coming to look for my trouble,what a day. I went and sat down on my seat, no one agreed to seat with me.

It was a long bench desk that could seat three people but they all left one vacant seat for me.

Its not their fault sha, i was wearing a brown shirt and trouser so there was no way they could decipher that i was in their class.

I opened my bag and took one book which i wrote Maths on it and immediately began day dreaming about my Makurdi life when a hot chalk landed on my head.

"Yeeess, sir sir" i starmered and repeated my words twice in shock.

"What are you think about, oya what is Almighty formula?" Mr Afolabi asked.

The whole class were looking happily at me, they wanted to see my downfall and i was about to give them the pleasure of it because i had no idea.

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by topmanx(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chop knuckle mr rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
I ve bin away 2 sch 4 my Final Clearnce. Omo am highly stressed off, since morning.... Who cares 4 a massage 21ACC2B4
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] fire dy go...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
De Letter ur frnd wrote made me remember my stupidity in SS2. Wen our Goverment teacher was sick & hospitalized due 2 ulcer I texted him a get-healed-fast message dat goes like dis...

"Sir, This world is not all about waiting for the rain to stop but all about knowing how to dance in the rain. Wishing you a quick recovery. From your student, NDUKWE WISDOM."

After 2days de man died & I was like cursing myself...WISDOM u re very STU;PID 4 dat text. My thought was if his children happens 2 read dia father's SMS,wot would dey refer me as...A FOOL? Goat? Or mad Man?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Been reading from page 1..now I say I must comment...kai rock u bad gan....u wan kill mi wit laff o..... angry.....camman cum do update jhor
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Haba uduak,emmm sowie peter,emmmm i meant rock,y u cum end am where suspense d na?u jex hang person 4 air,abeg cum update d 2nd 1 jor b4 wat hapened yday wil hapen again o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
I HAVE BEEN AWAY DUE TO SKUL STUFF AND THANK GOD AM BACK
@DANIEL
HOW YOUR BODY NOW
@SEXY SAPPHIRE
WELCOME BACK, NO MIND ME JARE EVEN SELF NOBODY EVEN PM ME NA ONLY VIVY GIFT AND GIFTEE ROCK CARE ABOUT

Ooops.....*did i say that*
****mouth sealed****
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
De Letter ur frnd wrote made me remember my stupidity in SS2. Wen our Goverment teacher was sick & hospitalized due 2 ulcer I texted him a get-healed-fast message dat goes like dis...

"Sir, This world is not all about waiting for the rain to stop but all about knowing how to dance in the rain. Wishing you a quick recovery. From your student, NDUKWE WISDOM."

After 2days de man died & I was like cursing myself...WISDOM u re very STU;PID 4 dat text. My thought was if his children happens 2 read dia father's SMS,wot would dey refer me as...A FOOL? Goat? Or mad Man?
I'll say the latter.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wisdom-Me: I ve bin away 2 sch 4 my Final Clearnce.
ritababe:
I HAVE BEEN AWAY DUE TO SKUL STUFF AND THANK GOD AM BACK

na wa oo! this wan wey una jst dey stuck up becoz of skul shey ASUU no strike reach una side abi na which skul we dey talk about here. . . #justcurious
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
**singing**

rebe rebe shula, rabaratabulu, almighty formulae, simultaneous equation, shukulele shushulele. . . grin geez!! Rock at this juncture, you're O.Y.O! grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
I'll say the latter.
lmao
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
adegwurulez:
lmao
grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
but those your classmates mumu o, when them been dey greet u dem no know say you look like jss3 student
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lolz at all of una comments. I don wait tire nepa no wan bring light o, but since a promise is neva to be broken make i go hijack my younger bros ba3, d guy dey snore like cow sefgringrin

welcome back at Ritababe and co, am still awaiting that lollz and priceless love o.

Make i activate my long forgotten Rocket speed.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
^^ ok bruv, i'll read the update tomorrow morning. Gudnite ya'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
WAHALA
The whole class were waiting for me to speak so as to prove myself worthy of that class. I knew the answer actually but when i stood up everything went out of my head.

"You see this boy no suppose dey this class" The big headed boy smirked.

I wanted opening my mouth to say sir no idea when the man told me to stop.

"Are you the new student?" he asked.

"Yes sir"

"Sorry seat down, oya you Peter since you are laughing give us the answer"

"Hehe, sir me no sabi maths na" Peter said while smiling with his gapped teeth.

"Oya bring your head" Mr Afolabi shouted and gave him another gratifying knock.

His head suddenly turned curly, i was suprised, maybe Mr Afolabi hand was not sporting waves or so i thought.

After the lesson Mr Afolabi walked out with hi s note but not after hammering us a tasking assignment.

"Na you cause all this wahala abi?" Peter asked me.

"So you even dey drag name with me" i answered him.

"So your name sef na Peter, ehya sorry o, i no know" he said.

I accepted his apologies and shook his hands as he went back to his seat.

The boy that rescused me came to my seat also, he said he was the headboy and that his name was Dominic, another fine dude also introduced himself as Abraham aka Young Ab.

I was glad that i was speedingly making friends but no single girl came to my side to greet me, i was like a plauge to them, weda my Makurdi excapedes had reached their ears, i never wanted to know.

"Uduak, Uduak" Someone called me from behind. I turned to look, his face looked mad familiar so i went close to him.

"Guy i no know you o" i said as i shook his hands.

"Chai nawao for you, i remeber that time wey dey for Akwanga north, you sabi trouble that time no be small" He said and told me his name.

I remebered it now, his guy name then was palm tree though he was not tall and for him to know the name i did not tell anybody shows that he truly know.

We talked about our jss1 school life and some of my ex-classmates who he said some were still in Akwanga. I felt so happy for once until i saw a boy searching my bag.

"Kai you there na wetin you dey find for my bag" i shouted and ran to my seat but it was because he pulled out my phone and ran with.

"Abeg make you stop this play na" I said wearily as he ran away with my phone while trying to check the account balance.

"Chai, class this boy get money o, see 300 inside him phone" The boy said and began dialling some numbers while standing near the window to run incase i pursue him again.

After wasting my 150naira, he called my name and gave it back to me. As i angrily walked to my seat i saw a GSM repair handbook so i quickly kidnap it and went to my seat.

I was glad that no one saw my kidnapping efforts as i sat down with the book to continue in my reading adventures.

My eyes stucked on how to lock your credit without any person being able to call with it except you unlock it, i was so happy and quickly grabbed my phone and put the code quickly.

The Credit truly worked so i gave the same boy to call again. He was so glad that he rushed and collected the phone to start dialling his various babes numbers but all where refusing to go.

I was grinning widely as the boy accused me of finishing the credit before given him to use. I showed him my acct balance and he was like, 'Bros na how you take hide all this money na?", He asked but i just kept on laughing.

He angrily went to his seat and i opened the book back to check how to unlock your acct balance again but what i saw instead shocked me. It read;

"The removal code would be written in Volume two so watch out for it" i read and put my hands on my head knowing that i had entered one chance motor with my greediness.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good nite y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Numerouuuno: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2013
"The removal code would be written in Volume two
so watch out for it" i read and put my hands on my
head knowing that i had entered one chance motor
with my greediness.

Davido must have read this before singing GOBE!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by bufness(m): 12:12am On Oct 25, 2013
yawa don qas grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2013
Uduuaak oya gudmawing,come and hit me wit d early mawing updates u promised.Abi u tot i ve 4goten? Hahaha or xo am tinking o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:41am On Oct 25, 2013
Ok i have to apologise, my ba3 is still low, nepa neva bring lite o, abeg i go cont if i reach work.

Good morning
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2013
The rock5555: @foxy flow-sowie sir, welcome sha.

@wisdom-w, ok bro, i would get back to u, dat mod must be insane sha but u can pm jaybee and ask him y dey ban u
. Mr ROCK555 abeg where you dey. Na wetin be the full meaning of Ads ?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2013
Hehehehehehe u don enter one chance true true o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.