Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,026 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (506317 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Danpersie31: @rock,oya we dn win again,thanks 2 rvp,onyikocha akpai wazza rooney and onyi ajebo chicharito made dat possible.4 dat hammer us wit a celebration update to make us enjoy it o or xo am thinkin.Does any1 support wat am saying?
yeah boi,though I'm not a fan,we can take advantage of the win grin grin
uhh............page 108 opener.i think i deserve 108 credit grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yeah right Man United did it but My Ronaldo dull for clasico o.

Anyway, i get lesson note to prepare so make i nack una celebration update before planning my sunday school stuffs.

Yeah my dad is back from Lasgidi, thank God say Agbero boys no kidnap amgrin

The badnews is ehhh... Them no transfer am, but the goodnews is ehhh.... He brought eehhhh, make i go enjoy am come back.

Make i type carefully now, no mistakes again.

Still I ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Danpersie31: @rock,oya we dn win again,thanks 2 rvp,onyikocha akpai wazza rooney and onyi ajebo chicharito made dat possible.4 dat hammer us wit a celebration update to make us enjoy it o or xo am thinkin.Does any1 support wat am saying?

yeap,,,Sharp sharp o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
I've been absent 4 a while no one cared.I tot we wia 1 Big Preacher's Son Family.#nt fair @ all#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ehya am sorry vickie.We are 1 family ko.Dnt worry uduak ll do sumtin abt dat#winks#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
lolz rock we must continue our arguement on ronaldo-messi, bale-neymar
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
The rock5555: Yeah right Man United did it but My Ronaldo dull for clasico o.

Anyway, i get lesson note to prepare so make i nack una celebration update before planning my sunday school stuffs.

The badnews is ehhh... Them no transfer am, but the goodnews is ehhh.... He brought eehhhh, make i go enjoy am come back.

Still I ROCK
. Rock are you a man united fan?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hey Rockman,am a mute fan of urs and I keep it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
The rock5555: Yeah right Man United did it but My Ronaldo dull for clasico o.

Still I ROCK
i don't get............do you take Sunday school or what?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
dammygoody: [b]i don't get............[/b]do you take Sunday school or what?
Nope! He is a children teacher in church.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
ritababe:

where were you
'Ve been busy hustling sis. Missed y'all.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
Make una no vex o, na my papa fone i smuggle to write this tin, my network is minus zero, i type finish but e no gree load, abeg i go make am up tomorow. Make una no vex. Good nite ooo

But e be like say NL get demons o, y wheneva person nack 100 pages somfin must start to do am, either person go thief him work or sometin go make am vex d story go come just begin yeye, see be4 wey i dey type 4 a day, now my work wan kill me sowtey even 2 updates na wahala. Devil na fuccking liar, i must end this story jare. Thanks y'all for ur patience
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
The rock5555: Good afternoon to una.

@Firstgentleman-when u catch up with us again i want to see u in my office, u have a query to answer too.

Firstgentleman Reporting sir......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nope! He is a children teacher in church.
WHAT!!!! what would he be teaching those innocent Children.... grin #mouth shut#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2013
dammygoody: WHAT!!!! what would he be teaching those innocent Children.... grin #mouth shut#
sexology i guess! grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2013
BAD BOYS 2
"guy make we dey cut out o"

They shouted at me as they flee out of the Comerce teacher's house. I raised my head to come out when the door opened again and the Comerce Uncle ame out with a sharp cutlass to chase the boys. I quickly hide myself back praying that he wont see me.

"You students should come naw, i thought you want to beat me and my wife? Why are you all running? I have marked all of you faces, tomorow we shall see"

The Teacher ranted as he walked back to his house. That gave me oppourtunity to run for my dear life. I sighted the students smoking in one corner so i went to meet them.

"I for Bleep that man wife o, if say the man no come" One of them said.

"So you sabi fear like this? See the way you enter bush like rat"

Another of them said while the others laughed. My heart was already in turmoil so i just drop their bag and went home.

The next day the principal talked about the incident on the assembly ground and she said the cuprits had been found so if their names are mentioned they should walk outside.

My heart was in my mouth as the names were called out. I wondered how my ar;s would look like after they had been flogged heavily.

"Are none of this boys around"

The principal shouted. Surely all of the students name called were not in school.

"Yes ma" i shouted with the loudest voice, i was glad i was not caught.

The boys later came to greet us, they were on mufti so no one stopped them. They were even bragging about their adventures.

"Good morning sir"

We greeted a young looking teacher who was not smiling at all, he cut short our greeetings while looking at us sternly.

"I would be your new English teacher"He introduced himself as we looked at ourselves and smiled, we were going to punish him again.

"Who can tell us what an Adverbial clause is?" He asked.

The whole class sat like dummies waiting for instructions, the man pointed at a girl called Blessing, she was even chewing gums as she stood up. Then looked at the man for long before saying 'No idea' then sat down back.

"So you students dont have respect because you are in ss3 abi? I would show you people that me i finished university of Jos also" He shouted and packed his books to go out. We were glad that he was leaving only for him to come back with a long cane.

"Oya bring your hand, am starting from you for chewing Gum in my class" He said as he went to Blessing seat.

"Sir please, its the mistake of my mouth" Blessing pleaded.

"Ok dont worry, its the mistake of my hand when i flog you finish" The man shouted and began flogging everyone.

"If you like attack me or do anything you like, i would not stop teaching you students" The man said and went to the board, wrote down five questions as our asignment and went out of the class.

"Ab abeg wetin dey last period, cus me i wan go house, my yansh dey burn now" I asked Abraham who was gisting with one girl.

"Na Econs we get" he replied and turned back to business.

"Damn Economics, i hate that subject like mad, all the teachers that took me on that course were always my enemies, i dont just flow with that subject.

"Na our Form mistress be that?" I asked Ab again.

He turned to see the woman coming and then smiled.

"Na our Econs Aunty be that" He said and began sitting well.

"Whhhaatt!!! So na woman be the Econs aunty, there was bound to be trouble" I thought.

"Today we are going to be learning about inflation" She said with a heavy Yoruba intonation.

I bent my head to copy a note when a large piece of chalk landed on my head. I looked up only to see the woman's eagle eyes on me.

"You know if i want to beat you its very easy, i dont even know where to start from" The Econs teacher said.

"Ma start from his big head" A boy called Austin shouted from the back, i turned to look at him and just shook my head as the class began laughing.

"You and him who have big head among you" The woman said and gave him a ground shaking knock.

If Mr Afolabi was a great knocker, then this woman must have been a knockress in profession, because her knock made Austin get bald head.

I was feeling sleepy with nothing to do or any chance of escape then suddenly her phone rang.

She went outside to answer the call, that was when i knew that ss3a where Anini steroytype.

Boys and girls began jumping out of the windows and fleeing for their lives like they just got a prison break in Kirikiri prisons.

BTW Kirikiri is not a name of a detergent, its the name of the most notorious prison in Naija or so am thinking.

"Where are all my students, you people better come back or i would deal with you in this school"

I could hear the teachers voice ranting as she found out that her class was half empty. I smiled at my craftiness and winked at Ab who also escaped.

If only i knew what lay ahead for me i would have just spent that last two periods learning about inflation.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2013
Api sunday to una. I get bufdae tinz later in the evening thats y i updated this early.

I would be back later.

Still i ROCK. MAKE I GO TEACH MY CHILDREN SEXOLOGY JAREgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Hmmmm, i can relate to this last update. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Happy sunday 2 u too.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Hmmmm, i can relate to this last update. . .

As in how
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
The rock5555:

As in how
Asin, i used to escape through the window back in secondary school whenever my maths teacher was coming.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Danpersie31: Ehya am sorry vickie.We are 1 family ko.Dnt worry uduak ll do sumtin abt dat#winks#
tnx jare 4 consolin moi
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Vickie Zion:
tnx jare 4 consolin moi

Anty vickie- we no forget u o, dont mind me, na that my fake firstgentleman of a secetary no gree do roll call again.

So babe where have u been? Hope u get plenty tori for us. Welcome back
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
adegwurulez: lolz rock we must continue our arguement on ronaldo-messi, bale-neymar

Oya na, u wan try my oga Ronaldo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Firstgentleman Reporting sir......

Where the hell have u been, u just comot without permission. E no good o, anyway welcome back

360prince: . Rock are you a man united fan?

Of cus United for life

Peterjosh: Hey Rockman,am a mute fan of urs and I keep it up
I unmute you IJN. Welcome man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
This post has been hidden.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
I wanted to comment oh. But I said no, I wont comment.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Not commenting yet!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Chuksemi: This post has been hidden.
Chuksemi: I wanted to comment oh. But I said no, I wont comment.
dammygoody: Not commenting yet!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ladyfeli(f): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
*Singin in drake's voice* strted 4rm page zero now am here!!!!!! Kip ROCKING Rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
@At Rock I refuse to be unmuted
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ah na as i leave this thread e still de. abeg make i go 2months leave maybe b4 i come back update go don yakpa for here

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo