Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (506737 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2013
Jumizie13: Mr bouncer, shey change of seat form dey? Cos i wan change ma seat o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2013
Btw. Oduwa na where Solomon dey na I dey miss the guy o.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555: Good morning ladies and gentlemen of The Preachers Son Crew. I hope una night was kul.

First of all where Mr Bouncer, come better arrange pple o, see as them just dey waka anyhow, abi hackerjay spirit don catch yougrin

@kingphilip-na where dat ur sexy sapphire and Winnie dey na, oya bring all of them cus me don tire to dey find dem o.

Updates coming up lattteerr

Am back after a long strike....Hackerjay spirit keh....I get Spirit-proof now...

Jumizie13: Mr bouncer, shey change of seat form dey? Cos i wan change ma seat o

Yea dear...Just point to ur preferred sit nd I will make sure it urz ...Even if na "King phillip" or "Winnie" or "Wizdom-me" sit...I go send dem comot

[quote author=The rock5555]

Na where u wan siddon Miss

Shey u self don turn bouncer ni??...Abi wetin concern u?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=lekinz]

Am back after a long strike.....
Welcome back dearie smiley how u dey na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=trendii tee][/quote]

Fine dear....Ave u check ur mail
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2013
SUPERMAN
"Uduak rush and own that Gen" My father screamed at me as i slughisly went to carry the Gen out. They were all restless, all of them wanted not to miss anything while i was still boiling in anger as funny thoughts flew through my head.

I took the Gen outside and put it on without the wires in, they were screaming for me to do fast so i pulge the wire in, when they rushed to on the Tv i offed it again, they screamed at me so i put it back again, this continued for a while i was having fun. Time was going while i was busy playing with the Gen in the guise of trying to fix the wire.

A heavy stroke of cane wiped out every iota of smile on my face, my father had gone inside to bring out my special cane which had not been used on me since my Operation, infact my dad had began getting tired of beating me so i was so angry when he flog me that day.

My arrogant spirit came over me coupled with my anger nad rage i left the gen and dragged the cane from his hands and broke it to bits.

Suprise was written all over his face, he had never seen me this rebellious but i guess theres a first time for everything, i looked at him with blood shot eyes.

"So you have began to grow horns abi?" He shouted at me as neighbours began coming out.

"Yes, what can you do" i answered back.

He rushed at me so i quickly ran through the gate outside, he rushed me to continue the wrestling outside when Uncle Mark the school teacher held him back.

That was all the confirmation i needed to began bragging, i was daring him to come and beat me if he can, the neighbours were begging me to shut up but i shouted the more.

I never knew that i could talk like that till that day, i was busy cursing and telling him everything in my mind that i had in stock for him, i guess my earlier escapedes with Amina and those ss2 boys had gotten into my head.

"Infact am leaving this house, you fit chop una house" I shouted and began walking away.

"Oduwa come back please na" Anty Charity pleaded but my big head was too big to listen.

I wanted going inside to carry my slippers but that would have been like i was sealing my grave so i walked bare footed away.

I went to a dark corner and sat there while Reminiscensing about my Super man powers, i felt like flying away, i had lot of friends who would readily accept me but since i had no load not even slippers at sat miserable in the cold.

"Oduwaaaa" Anty Charity shouted my name as she was looking for me. I was glad atleast that i was someone was looking for me. I kept quiet expecting that she would come to my side and see me then maybe something may happen in the dark corner but i was wrong.

She did not reach my spot, she just stop when she could not find me again, i was sad at the outcome, it was about 11pm and no one had come out again.

Fear gripped me so i ran from there and went near our gate which was already locked and sat down there, still it was too exposed so i went to my dad's bus and tried the doors all were locked so i sat down near it and weeped.

Around twelve i heard my parents door opened so i expected my mother to come get me as usual. I sat down well forming Rambo wey cold no dey catch.

"Oya come inside please" A male voice said at my back.

I turned to see my dad standing near me, i quickly turned my face the other side and smiled, then turn to face him back and hissed while praying that he wont conduct another beating service on my head.

Instead he came and sat beside me and began apologising and giving some dry jokes for me to laugh but i tight my face and looked at him angrily, he tried still i was adamant so he kept on apologising before i behave like i dont care and just followed him as he covered me with blanket.

I dont know what touched him to suddenly become soft on me, maybe its because of the gallas that formed on my head when he flogged me. He took me inside and made rich tea for me then pressed my head and took me inside then gave me my phone while advising me not to be neglecting kitchen matters for my elder sister and younger ones alone.

I went to sleep smiling evily, that could be described as the best moment with my dad then.

"Senior Uduak the Badosky" Amina said and embraced me, i was becoming tired of her, she was becoming to possesive.

If that she was in ss class i would have managed but jss3, nope was too downgrading to my swag.

"So you told your Elder brother to tell me never to call you again bah, you think i dont know you were trying me" She said.

I smiled because she thought that my dad was my elder brother, i just walked her to her class and went to meet Ab.

"Ab this girl don tire me o" i told him.

"You don Bleep her tire abi?" He asked.

"Why not, abeg she no be my levels" I said.

"Ok, since you wan dismiss her e go happen this afternoon, just meet me after school, she must leave you today" he said and ran to the Lab.

I knew he would have a plan so i waited patiently for what he had in stock for Amina.

To Be Continued...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2013
@Winnie-I neva set my eys on Solomon since then but*expo* him dey Mararaba with Pastor James. Make i hook here, if i finish my story i go explain him whereabouts well, d guy na original badoo now.

@lekinz and trendii tee- una welcome back with una runs, beta do am sofri o.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2013
Eeyah.....,... Ur dad realy loves u and he is very considerate too. If it was my dad, he would simply bid u farewell.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by johnwizey: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2013
Guy u lucky o, if u try am wit my papa, Igbobi na ur second home
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2013
Winnie1950: Eeyah.....,... Ur dad realy loves u and he is very considerate too. If it was my dad, he would simply bid u farewell.

I would really need to try it now o, maybe he would wish me farewellgrin BTW he knows what i can do if i leave his house na.

johnwizey: Guy u lucky o, if u try am wit my papa, Igbobi na ur second home

Wetin come be Igbobi againgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2013
Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555:

Na where u wan siddon Miss

Front roll
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2013
Hmmmm, i doubt if my dad could do what your dad did.

But that your aboki mentality razz sha, hope you no be like that again. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2013
Jumizie13:
Front roll

Oya come siddon for my legwink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555: @Winnie-I neva set my eys on Solomon since then but*expo* him dey Mararaba with Pastor James. Make i hook here, if i finish my story i go explain him whereabouts well, d guy na original badoo now.

Na u knw jooor
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2013
Singing in Phyno's voice...."Wot re u waiting for? Wot re u waiting for". Guy abeg com update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Where is chiamaka? I'm really missing her.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Winnie1950: Eeyah.....,... Ur dad realy loves u and he is very considerate too. If it was my dad, he would simply bid u farewell.
if to say na me i go talk like wetin God talk ephraim have joined himself to idol leave him alone uduak has decided to run frm home leave him alone wen hungry wayah am him go run come begging on his knees

winnie abeg follow me make i fit send u mail frm nl
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555: @Winnie-I neva set my eys on Solomon since then but*expo* him dey Mararaba with Pastor James. Make i hook here, if i finish my story i go explain him whereabouts well, d guy na original badoo now.

Loollzz..point noted!!! BTW I rememberd d day I ran away frm home, ♍γ̲̣̣̥ dad cldnt slip ooo
@lekinz d last tym I got ur mail was sunday nyt
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Hmmmm, i doubt if my dad could do what your dad did.

But that your aboki mentality razz sha, hope you no be like that again. . .

I don upgrade jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
trendii tee:

Loollzz..point noted!!! BTW I rememberd d day I ran away frm home, ♍γ̲̣̣̥ dad cldnt slip ooo
@lekinz d last tym I got ur mail was sunday nyt

Oohohoho...Maybe it doesn't delivered
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555:

I don upgrade jare
hw far wit ur bb pin now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
Touching i tell ya Rock.......ur dad's very considerate and really caring also remorseful....if its ma dad..for where..guy na guardroom u go sleep for days oo.

Btw u ma u too stubborn self....

Update needed oo..can't fit shout...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingphilip:

vickie gudam hw ur nyt
fyn dear nd urs?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Vickie Zion:
fyn dear nd urs?
splendid o wetin make u slip late now

uduak Wen should We expect the nxt update now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
PLAY BOY
I quickly remebered that i was also a science student so i ran to the Lab also.

"Ab you dey mad o, so na Lab we suppose dey and you come waka leave me" I told him.

"See you, i think say Amina spirit dey inside you" He joked.

I waved him off and went to my position to await the rubbish practicals that was too be done.

"What did i say last" The Physics teacher shouted at me as i stood transfixed like a statue.

I was busy day dreaming about a thousand and one ways that Ab would make Amina leave me when the man interupted my thoughts.

"Sir ehm, you were talking about practicals" I said as the class busted out laughing.

"You see why some students are not supposed to be in science class, people like him have no brain" The man said while pointing at me.

I smiled and bent my head down wishing that the class would just end soon.

"Follow me to the staffroom" The teacher told me as i walked out with him.

"Ma you see this boy, he knows nothing, he was just looking like a statue in my class without contributing anything" The man Told my Economics Teacher.

"Thats true, this boy always copies note for different girls in my class" Mrs Economics said.

"What, this smallish boy, how would he be able to toast girls sef" The New English Uncle said.

I was smiling at them all, it was fun hearing different statements about me, i dont make myself worthy of peoples praise and admiration, i got all of that so its good to have a bad image sometimes, it makes people treat you right.

Another hot knock refreshed my memory, Mr Afolabi had seen me smiling while the teachers were complianing so he gave me his own quota.

I was later dismissed after the teachers were called for an emergency meeting.

"Oboy you den enter Baptist Black Book abi" Peter shouted as i got back to class.

"You no well, you no know say na only people wey black like Black leather nai him name dey back book" I insulted Peter because he was so black that you may find difficulty finding him in the night.

"Na our papa you dey insult like that" He shouted and began moving menancingly to my side.

I began preparing my route of escape when a girl name Janet held me tight. She was the Health prefect then, she was the only girl that even gave me face in that class.

"Abeg leave me Janet if not you go buy my coffin o" I pleaded as she held me tight.

I managed to escape before Peter reached me, he was cursing as i ran for my life straight back to the lab. Ab and some unserious students were there.

"Ehen i be wan call you sef, oya make we dey go, plan dey in motion" He said as he saw me.

My heart told me that the plan would not be a good one but the only way i could find out was to watch it unfold.

We walked to JoJo house were he told me that the plan was to unfold. My heart beat faster as we got there.

"Oya follow one side make i follow the other side" Ab told me.

I went through the backdoor while Ab went through the front, my heartbeat increased as i passed by a window and heard moans emmiting from it, i wished it was not my ears imagining things.

There was a knock at the front door which was the signal Ab gave me to open the backdoor.

What i saw made my heart beat three times faster, Amina was on her hands and knees while a farmiliar figure banged her from behind.

She was so suprsied that she quickly laid down and began crying while the boy was smiling since he was part of the plan. His face really looked mad familiar and i was trying by all means to remember where i saw him but still no idea came.

"Senior Uduak please, its not what you think, we were just ehm ehm, playing" Amina stumbled her words out as she tried covering her nud'ity.

I wanted forming Jim Iyke like Naija films and kick her out but there is something in me that made me never to lay my hand on any female since the case of my sister's classmate that i slapped in jss2, i never tried that again, not because i was afraid but its not in my genes sef.

"Uduak please, dont allow them kick me out, i think i love you"Amina cried as Ab saw my reluctance and began bundling her out.

"You think you love am abi? Abeg comot johr, if i ever see you for our class again you own don finish" Ab threatened as he bundled her outside.

"Peter long time o" The familiar looking boy spoke to me, i was suprised how he knew my name.

"Guy you know me somewhere" I asked as he began laughing.

"You forget abi? Na me be Renghor, your classmate for Demonstration primary school" He explianed.

Then i strucked me, he was the one that i exchanged the post with when Inadozie nearly broke my balls in games one day when i was in primary four. The guy was looking so big and muscular.

"So na you come dey Bleep my babe abi?" i asked Jokingly.

"No mind me, i no know say na you na, i for no gree do the deal" He joked. I just shook his hands as we sat down to gist about our lost years.

"Make i smoke igboh jare" Renghor said and brought out the weed from his pocket.

Times had truly change.

To Be Cont.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
Make i work small
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Time no wan run today o so make i go do runs small b4 coming back. I go try drop three more today.

I say 'TRY' ooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Interesting story with funny background. The rock sha, you try oh. Your father loves you. Na the luck wey you get be that.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555: Time no wan run today o so make i go do runs small b4 coming back. I go try drop three more today.

I say 'TRY' ooooo
if u like no try na my concern....who cares
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
The last update, I can so much relate to that plan. I'VE DONE IT BEFORE. That girl appears very loose. Her totis the scratch am?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingphilip:
if u like no try na my concern....I care oooo

U dis man eh, the day i meet u.... Uhm

Chuksemi: The last update, I can so much relate to that plan. I'VE DONE IT BEFORE. That girl appears very loose. Her totis the scratch am?

So u na baddest dude eva liveth sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.