Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505919 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
kingphilip: Ah na as i leave this thread e still de. abeg make i go 2months leave maybe b4 i come back update go don yakpa for here

seconded
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
De rock, u follow dey kill ur thread. Everything abt it is now boring even wit de updates. De fun is no longer dia. I advise u 2 close de thread & find sumtin worthwhile doing.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by heskeyw(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Spactacle:

seconded

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by heskeyw(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
De rock, u follow dey kill ur thread. Everything abt it is now boring even wit de updates. De fun is no longer dia. I advise u 2 close de thread & find sumtin worthwhile doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
i tink i disagree wit dat.D fun is lost,yes i knw,bt we can make it fun again all we need 2do is give rock our full support nw dat he is nt 2 stable as usual.We ve gone 2 far 2 lose out nw.And if any1 wants 2 leave d thread?I wuld say according to o**n "they shall b thrown overboard"lets sail on team rocky.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Danpersie31:
i tink i disagree wit dat.D fun is lost,yes i knw,bt we can make it fun again all we need 2do is give rock our full support nw dat he is nt 2 stable as usual.We ve gone 2 far 2 lose out nw.And if any1 wants 2 leave d thread?I wuld say according to o**n "they shall b thrown overboard"lets sail on team rocky.

Thanks man.

Wisdom-Me:

Bros go complete ur own alsogringrin

kingphilip: Ah na as i leave this thread e still de. abeg make i go 2months leave maybe b4 i come back update go don yakpa for here

So u sef wan leave me. Isorrite

Peterjosh: @At Rock I refuse to be unmuted

What. Abeg unmute jare

ladyfeli: *Singin in drake's voice* strted 4rm page zero now am here!!!!!! Kip ROCKING Rock

Wow, welcome ma'am

Chuksemi: I wanted to comment oh. But I said no, I wont comment.

Y u no wan coment

dammygoody: Not commenting yet!!!!

U sef don join non comenting crew

I no know wetin dey do all of una o, make i call una first b4 i go explain again, i say my work don increase so i no too dey get time again, abi una prefer make i dey write 5 short updates a day i fit do am o.

If now i leave this story dem go say me and Foxy na brothers, abeg joor i must finish this weda nobody gree comment again.

Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
DEDICATED TO LADY FELI AND THE REST OF YOU THAT HAS NOT GIVEN UP ON ME

"So where we dey go now?" i asked Abraham who was already chyking one girl that also escaped.

"No worry me jare, we go soon know" He replied.

I just walked quietly begind them, the girl later went to her house as i and Abraham continued our walk.

We went to his house for the first time, the bros had his own room outside. I was like Mehn you fit comot as you like johr, not me that have to pass palour first.

"So na even your house you carry me come show sef?" i asked him.

"Ow, e no good abi, oya make i carry go drop back for school, you go fear beatings wey you go recieve" He said which quickly muted my mouth.

I watched Banky W's Strong thing video for the first time in his house, i was so wow, that was when i began loving Banky.
"Who are those students that ran home yestaday?" The Economics anuty shouted at our class that morning.

No one moved, they just kept looking at the woman like they were deaf.

"Ohh so nobody ran home isn't, oya Dominic bring out the names you wrote yestaday" The woman shouted at the head boy.

"Ma i did not see it again" Dominic said as he searched his bag in vain.

"So the paper had gown wings abi?" She asked.

"Ma, i dont know, it was in my bag just now" he explained.

We were giggling at their drama, it was with him but his brain work was more than the womanso he decieved her. She waited and saw that nothing she could do so she walked out angrily.

"Oya make we dey go lab" Dominic announced to us.

We marched out to the Lab, actually that place did not fit be a Lab, everything there was just dry, few chemicals and apparatus, i began missing Goodnews immediately. Some students were busy making noise and doing their own experiments while the teacher thought another different thing.

"Oboy make i make juice" I told Abraham who was writing song lyrics inside a lab.

I wondered why he did not just enter class, it would have been better.

I sneaked to one side where chemicals are kept then i poured Acid into a beaker and then began combining all kinds of chemicals i could lay my hands on. Almost all eyes were on my experiment, except the teacher who was busy wasting his strenght to teach.

Finally my experiments bore fruit as a orange coloured solution.

"You see, na so them dey produce fanta" i wispered to them as they tried to hold back their laughter.

"Oya drink am na" Peter wispered.

"No you come drink am, you no well" I replied him.

"Oya use your finger dip inside make i see" Austin said.

I dont know if i was high on the chemical or pride as i took one of my finger and dipped inside, i screamed like a mad man and ran to the tap to wash my burning finger. Even the teacher who was teaching nonsense also began laughing.

I promised myself never to play with chemicals again.

"Make we go JoJo house" Ab told me during the long break period that day.

JoJo is not the name of an American rapper but the guy name of one of our mate who lived near the school. He was a notorious smoker and class misser even though he lived very close to the school.

His dad was a soldier man in another state so he rented the house for himself alone. Our mates always uses his room for various mischief but i never knew till that day.

"Oya na, make we dey go because i don tire for school sef" i replied while still holding my finger which felt like i was inside fire.

Alot of guys were already in JoJo's room, but only one girl-the same girl that i told Ab that i would like.

"So this girl sef na JoJo babe" i thought.

Well since i dont have the gust to go and toast her i maintained myself atleast someone was more daring than i. But something was wrong, she kept on looking at me. Even when i look back she still wont removing her stare, it was just fixed on me alone as she smiled mischievously.

"Make e no be say dem go tell her bad thing about me, ifnot na yawa be that" I thought.

Indomie was prepared for us, we were five boys and the girl so we ate in twos, my own was with the girl so i had no choice but to reget it. I told them i was filled already when my stomach was making funny noises.

"Na lie o, you must chop jare" JoJo jokingly told me. I went near the girl and began eating like Ajebo.

"Amina eat fast leave am jare"Ab shouted. She was a muslim self, i was suprised

"I dey come make i go check school" JoJo said and walked out.

"Me too o, i get assingment to submit" The other boy said and drag his friend so as to go together.

Only me and Abraham with Amina were left, i was alraedy gisting without suspecting anything when Ab spoke.

"Uduak make i go buy mineral come" He said and walked out.

"Buy my own o" i said as the door closed.

I sat for about five minutes without anyone of coming back so i went to the door and tried it, the door was locked.

I turned back in suprsie and fear to see Amina smiling, i had been caught in a trap.

"Dont worry, they only left both of us alone" She said.

To Be Continued

3 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Goodnite una
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
So na because of dat u drop dis small update run leave us ba no p sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Bulcqlay(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Action film wan start o, i tout
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
Guy I must comment oh. You really impressed me. Thank you for always making me laugh and keeping me glued to my phone. You are a very good comedy writer. Keep it up. By the way, which class you de teach?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
GAN GAN...ACTION FILM AMINO VS D ROCK....MAKE WE SEE WETIN DEY ROCK GO DU...ATLAST YA MUSLIM BEEPING OPPORTUNITY DON COME...

because i talk say seconded dats y una fink say me go give up on ma oga rock lyk dat..to be honest with y'all....dis thread has been d real reason y i visit nairaland..cos its so interesting.funny,captivating.infact just name it..d morals are just dere for u see...am even proud of d op(sir rock...uduak:.......)to be sharing such a story wif us...

Bro i know work aint been easy on u dis days...and we understand dat........dere are oda thread dat d op doesnt even update for 2 gud days even a for a week.but our lovely Rock tries to make it possible to update everyday...... Abegi d guy dey try joor.....??.

Btw......MORE PALM WINE TO UR GLASS CUP...MB TO YA FONE AND ALSO STRENGTH AND SPEED TO YA HANDS....
GUDNYT PASSES...ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:37am On Oct 28, 2013
Bulcqlay: Action film wan start o, i tout

E wan start jare

Chuksemi: Guy I must comment oh. You really impressed me. Thank you for always making me laugh and keeping me glued to my phone. You are a very good comedy writer. Keep it up. By the way, which class you de teach?

Na just children sunday skul teacher i be o. Tnks for the flattering

kingphilip: So na because of dat u drop dis small update run leave us ba no p sha

Abeg sorry

Spactacle: GAN GAN...ACTION FILM AMINO VS D ROCK....MAKE WE SEE WETIN DEY ROCK GO DU...ATLAST YA MUSLIM BEEPING OPPORTUNITY DON COME...

because i talk say seconded dats y una fink say me go give up on ma oga rock lyk dat..to be honest with y'all....dis thread has been d real reason y i visit nairaland..cos its so interesting.funny,captivating.infact just name it..d morals are just dere for u see...am even proud of d op(sir rock...uduak:.......)to be sharing such a story wif us...

Bro i know work aint been easy on u dis days...and we understand dat........dere are oda thread dat d op doesnt even update for 2 gud days even a for a week.but our lovely Rock tries to make it possible to update everyday...... Abegi d guy dey try joor.....??.

Btw......MORE PALM WINE TO UR GLASS CUP...MB TO YA FONE AND ALSO STRENGTH AND SPEED TO YA HANDS....
GUDNYT PASSES...ONE LOVE

Thanks man, una dey make me smile again.

Sleep no wan gree come o, i supose go BDay sha d gal come fuckup so i just use sleep comot my vex today, now sleep no wan come again. Toor still i write.

Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:23am On Oct 28, 2013
MY HAUSA FANTASIES
See just sat there smiling like a fish. I understood then that this was planned since, i jokingly told Ab that i would want the girl and he had done some underground work to get the girl for me. No wonder the looks and the same plate eating.

My liver still failed becasue i did not know what to say again, i was suddenly dumbstruck until she disrupted my thoughts.

"Oya come and sit we me na or are you ashamed?"

Whhaaattt, me ashamed, make she go ask her sister for Makurdi how i nearly got my head cut off because of one kiss.

"Nooo, am not ashamed, i just wanted to go and buy CDs, you know" I said nervously. I dont even know where that statement came out from.

"Ohh, is it that one, look they dropped about five pieces for us here" she said laughing.

Sh.it, this guys really planned everything, i was speechless, it seems she knew everything in that room, she must have been a regular visitor to that room, i made a mental note to ask Ab when i get out from there. But my next question suprised even me.

"What class are you?" i said.

"Am in J ss3 or is there something bad about it" She said as i left my mouth open wide.

Just a jss3 girl that is shining eyes for me, that is imposicant, i must show this girl that i am from Akwa Ibom state, i thought as i walked nervously to the bed.

As soon as my ass touch the bed she began pulling down her buttons, i almost laughed because she was acting like fire was burning her body-fire of bleeping sha.

"What are you waiting for na?" she queried as i stood transfixed at the sight of her over grwon bosoms, she was a beauty to behold.

I lick my lips and quickly grabbed what i had been yearning for in my dreams, i sucked her as she moaned like she was quoting something.

Without much ado i bent down and carried one CD to begin the bleeping section, she quickly grabbed it from my hands and tore it herself. I almost asked her if she was high on Indomie.

"Yeeeaaahhh" i shouted as i thrust into her.

She must have thought that i am enjoying it too much that i was yelling but i was simply screaming for joy because i had fufilled my long time fantasies. But just one was left i needed to bleep my own language babe just to complete the circle but since they were scarce i decided to wait for that time.

She was making a hissing sound like a snake, i was praying she dont turn to one cus it would be a tradegy for me.

"Dont stop o, harder, yeah thats good" She said as i wasted the little energy that i gained from the indomie to bleep her well like puny.

If that i paid i would have been angry for wasting the money but since it was free i regretted wasting my indomie. But i dont know why girls would be crying harder like we have extra battery in our system or nitro to increase our speed. Maybe Ritababe may have an answer to that or so am thinking.

After reaching my maximum potential i stood up, remove the condom and made to stretch my body when she spoke to me.

"I hope you are preparing for round two abi? Because all this five condoms must finish to day"

"Wwhhhaatt, is that a threat, abeg my belly dey pain me, that one don do me" i pleaded.

"Ohh, then you are not serious, you better come and continue because that door wont be opened unless i call them" She said while brandishing her phone at me.

I checked my pocket only to find out the Ab had taken my phone with him, i laid my two hands on my head like i was mourning and stood like an Aloe Vera statue.

She opened her legs wide facing me and began thrusting herself with her three fingers. Immediately my rod began waking up for round two, i slapped it but they guy was raising its head higher. She noticed it and smiled then she stood up and undressed me herself.

My hands was still on my head all this while, i was forming like i dont care, she pushed me to the bed as i fell with my hands still on my head.

She laughed at my posture and quickly straddled me after putting another CD on my rod, this time the feeling was not that of victory for me, it was real pleasure.

"Ahhhayakakatatama" I screamed loud in pleasure.

I could not believe my ears, so i don begin speak in tongues. My dad would be proud of me. Or so i thought.

Good morning Y'all. I think i can sleep nowgrin. Make una no begin talk say me and Mynd na brothers ogrin

see una later
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2013
BADOO
"Yeah, i no go die o"

I moaned as we were one our fifth round. Like play i had finished a whole five packs of CD. Still the girl was still not satisfied. I promised myself never to try a Hausa babe again in the nearest future.

When she finally got off my dkk was like that of a crayon, no energy to even piss sef.

The door clicked open as soon as we were through with dressing. As i made to stand up it was like an iron rod was kept on my body. I winced and laid down back.

"My friend get up jare" Ab said and raised me up.

"Mehn see as you dey sweat like sallah ram"He joked.

"Your father, na why you no tell me since na i for just drink power horse before i come, now see as my belly dey pain me. But una wicked o, what if say i die with this marathon sex" i told him who was just laughing like he inhaled laughing gas.

"Haba you! die! Dat means say ou no be correct Akwa Ibom man be that" He replied.

I had been bleeping for more than 3hours so all my legs was paining me. You need to see how i was walking home, just excatly like a duck fowl. Students were laughing at me but i used it as cat walking while promising myself never to alow a girl who is times two my size to climb me again or so i thought.

"Evening na games o" Ab told me as i entered our compound.

This things were different from my Makurdi school, back in Makurdi Games was every friday after long break but schools here had their games from four to six in the evening. So you can imagine the kind of dressing and things that would happen then.

I walked into the compound to meet Blessing the student washing her clothes, i did not even greet her sef, i just walked inside.

"Uduak you can not greet ba?" She asked as i entered into the house.

Me greet, funny sha, not that i hated her or anything but the rate she follows lecturers makes me sick. I knew she know nothing in her head but still manage to pass in flying colours. Also her swag was getting to much, i stored her in my head for fantasies only.

"Aunty sorry o, na hungry cause am, i no see you o" I shouted from inside as i rushed to the kitchen to get new data plan for my stomach because the last bundle was dried up.

My sister had done a good job of cooking a palatable pot of rice so i fetch my own and sat in the palour for viewing/ munching things.

"Oduwa" Aunty Charity shouted from her room.

Damn, this woman/lady dont want to leave me alone abi? She was always mudering my name like i offended her. Iwonder how UDUAK and ODUWA sounds in her mouth. Its not her fault sha, she dont know how to pronounce it.

"Ma am eating" I screamed from our house.

"Ehm just come like that" She shouted back. I was beginning to hate this compound. I covered my food and went to her room.

She was sitting down on a bench in her room tying only a wrapper, as she saw me she smiled and dropped cream near me and then lowered her wrapper down exposing her back and little of her butt for me to rub the cream for her.

"Aunty you no dey call me to scrub your back when you dey bath, na only when you wan rub cream abi? One day i go follow rub your front join with the rest of your body" My evil mind thought.

"Rub it well na or are you afraid of my back" She grimaced.

I quickly began rubbing with all of my strenggt before runing out to wash my hands then eat my cold food.

I had settled down patiently while watching cartoons when i heard that cursed voice again.

"Oduwa"

"Ma" i replied.

"Come lets play Ludo" She shouted back.

I quickly stood up and wore my trousers and shirt before i shouted back.

"Ma am going for games" i said while walking.

"Ok na, if you come back i would be waiting" She said.

You go wait till you die na, i thought as i ran out of the house with full turbo speed to the games which i knew i would cause more mischief.

To be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2013
See una later
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
The rock5555: See una later
k til u come

where others now seems that network wey make me no log in since morning affect other people too o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
The rock5555: See una later
ok bruv. .

Guy, you're too good. Coincidentaly i have a friend named "jojo" (as in, jonathan) and his elder brother's name is Ab (as in, abraham). It's really funny how the lady pronounced Uduak as Oduwa. I also have a female friend named "Oduwa" (as in, Bini).
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
kingphilip:
k til u come

where others now seems that network wey make me no log in since morning affect other people too o
You're not alone bro, i was already getting frustrated, at a point i thought those anonymous guys had succeeded in hacking nairaland.

Na only Uduak know how e manage drop those three updates. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
You're not alone bro, i was already getting frustrated, at a point i thought those anonymous guys had succeeded in hacking nairaland.

e been de go by 8 or 9 so b4 i come try to begin read e no come gree open
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

same here too ooo... I was so bored self..tank God nairaland is back
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
kingphilip:
e been de go by 8 or 9 so b4 i come try to begin read e no come gree open
#true talk
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Guy respect ursef na na dis same tin u talk 4 'Naija thug life..Tori tire u,u no go quit am? Must u show ursef? Abeg use ur head o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
Oga rock, u never close 4 ur MAI GUARD job?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ladyfeli(f): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
Tanx 4 dedicatin an update 2 me. Am so in d air
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
ladyfeli: Tanx 4 dedicatin an update 2 me. Am so in d air

Am glad u are hapi

Jumizie13: Oga rock, u never close 4 ur MAI GUARD job?

Yes ma'am, i don close, make i baf come backgrin

Chimaritoponcho:
Guy respect ursef na na dis same tin u talk 4 'Naija thug life..Tori tire u,u no go quit am? Must u show ursef? Abeg use ur head o

Forget the bros, i think he is a killjoy

sкчscrαρεr™:

Me sef go check Niajaloaded weda the news of NL hacking go reach there. BTW as if na God comot sleep for my eyes, all those updates na early morning i been dey do am, i no fit sleep sef

kingphilip:
k til u come

E affect everyone o, i begin fear sef.

sкчscrαρεr™:
ok bruv. .

Guy, you're too good. Coincidentaly i have a friend named "jojo" (as in, jonathan) and his elder brother's name is Ab (as in, abraham). It's really funny how the lady pronounced Uduak as Oduwa. I also have a female friend named "Oduwa" (as in, Bini).

Nawao, u know every body o, but that JoJo till date i no know him real name, na still like dat i dey call am

Good evening to una. I wanted updating since o but NL nai sabi wetin do them, am glad they are back sha. Typing continues..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wot is Wrong wit Nairaland forum? I can't open NL frm my BB browser but only from my Opera mini. Seun pls go & work on ur BLOG
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Wot is Wrong wit Nairaland forum? I can't open NL frm my BB browser but only from my Opera mini. Seun pls go & work on ur BLOG

So na me be Seun younger brother abi
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Chimaritoponcho:
who is this thing kwanu?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
who is this thing kwanu?
The guy that is tired of you coming out here to show your frustration...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
who is this thing kwanu?
The guy that is tired of you coming out here to show your frustration..

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.