Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (506739 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingphilip:
winnie abeg follow me make i fit send u mail frm nl
oya i don follow u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555:
So u na baddest dude eva liveth sef.

Mind your pews and queues, and dont forget to dot the the i's. Update jorh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Tobenia(f): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Rock the Rock. Thanks 4 always making my day. Waiting 4 next up date.
U ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
Chuksemi:
Mind your pews and queues, and dont forget to dot the the i's. Update jorh.

Na letter writinggrin

Tobenia: Rock the Rock. Thanks 4 always making my day. Waiting 4 next up date.
U ROCK

Thanks ma'am

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Me don show again.Shebi una miss me.
@rock So you first me reach here.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
I am still waiting for the update....... Still waiting.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
*clears throat*

Uduak don grow.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]
@kingphilip-na where dat ur sexy sapphire and Winnie dey na, oya bring all of them cus me don tire to dey find dem o.

Am here o. Bin readin and enjoyin the story on a lowkey level. Tnks for the story Rock, more grease to ur elbow
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
ILLIETRACY
"bros na how you come take get that girl" i asked Renghor.

"Guy forget o, that girl simple like chopping rice, that girl na real Ashi" He explained.

I was dumbfounded but alittle bit angry that the girl i wanted out of my life was bleep by my friend, i later found out that he was in ss2 in the same school.

I went home together with Ab, when i got near i saw Amina waiting near our gate, when she saw Ab she began walking away quickly before the guy gets her. I felt pity for her but i guess its the too much opening of her leg that cost her my time.

"Oduwa" My Ever vibrant Anty Charity called me.

"Ma" i said and hissed quietly.

"I you eat finish come make we play ludo, you hear?" she said.

"Aunty i wan read for my exams o" i lied. She did not disturb me again, i put on the Tv and began watching an Action film before the person i least expected called my name.

"Uduak, abeg come my room now" Aunty Blessing shouted from her room. The same room that she hated any of us coming near not to talk of entering. I was sure that one of her numerous Boy friends was with her in the room so i dont know why she would call me again, maybe to send me an errand which i promised myself not to ever go.

"Kpam kpam" i knocked at the door.

"Come in and close the door back"she replied.

I opened the door and walked in, the room was so beautiful that i was ready to sleep there if she would want. Truly her boyfriend was there laying like a spent demon.

"Abi him want make i assist am in the fucking business" my evil mind thought as i envied his fresh babe.

"Uduak abeg i want make you help me with something" Aunty Blessing said.

"Whats tha?" i asked.

"Na one small maths o, them give me nusery two to teach for school as my teaching practice and i no sabi this their maths so i say make i call you" she explained.

What the fucck, did she just say nursery two maths, i could not believe my ears so i told her to open it. She did and all what i saw there was so hilarious, i had to hold my mouth to prevent myself from laughing.

"Aunty na this Hundred Tens and Units abi na another one" I asked to be sure.

"Na this one na, since me and my oga dey try am, we no fit do the maths" she explained.

I was so suprised, i never expected someone who finished from College to be ignorant on how to taech Hindred Tens and Units. If its like that i dont see any need going for further education because i was brilliant than them who waste their money andsleep with lecturers for high scores with empty brain.

I began teaching her on the rigours of explaining the subject to her class, i spent alot of time becasue he low cut blouse was feeding my eyes plentifully.

"Aunty we would continue tomorow" i said while hopping that i would be getting free viewing pleasures and maybe favours if i always come there but the so-called boyfriend of hers spoiled my show.

"Ehm thank you, dont worry i understand so i can be teaching her myself now" He said as Aunty Blessing gave him a wicked look but he remained adamant so i angrily went out.

Aunty Charity was trying to call me so i ran inside the room to muffle her sounds.

"We would be having a football match between ss3 andthe teachers next thursday" The principal told us on the assembly ground on day.

We were asked to go prepare our team which i smuggled my name in for first half, i never intended to play but since the easiet way to revenge against your teacher is through sports i also had that on my mind concerning that my English teacher who always ask me the first question any time he gets to the class.

What i did to the likes of Uncle Boko and Sikiru was about to go down once again or so i thought, i just hoped it went well.

To Be Continued....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
See una tomorow, my eyes are becoming heavy. Goodnite
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nice update

Goodnight ya'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555: See una tomorow, my eyes are becoming heavy. Goodnite
Yea bro u need it nanyt! Jez keep up wif dah guwd work!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
u should av carried solomon along with this story
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
I Hate 9ja: u should av carried solomon along with this story

Nawao, i tell u say na my brother abi make i carry him spirit, since i left Makurdi we never saw again. Except u want make i begin lie. I leave my life as i move on thats y i never have steady friends, i only make temporary ones and enjoy the moment cus anything can happen

Clemzy16: Nice update

Goodnight ya'all

Thanks man

Lollz: Yea bro u need it nanyt! Jez keep up wif dah guwd work!

Thanks Ma'am, but u scarce o, where have you been all this while?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Thanks for the night update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555: See una tomorow, my eyes are becoming heavy. Goodnite
eh wen dis wan start? I been think say him say 3updates b4 him sleep
comeon bring ur big head come here come update the remaining two very lng updates jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Iv been around ohhh! Jez on ah lowkey!cheesy Btw can i tell you smfin #whispers# YOU STILL ROCK!!!wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nice update bro...
U rock jawe...
Gudnyt y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
If that i paid i would have been angry for wasting the money but since it was free i regretted wasting my indomie. But i dont know why girls would be crying harder like we have extra battery in our system or nitro to increase our speed. Maybe Ritababe may have an answer to that or so am thinking.

HMMMMM, y do you think so am a virgin oh..........
****sit down cross my leg waiting for, spartacle, skyscrapper, kingphilip, lekinz reply****

the story is getting more interesting though i miss solomon.....

HIT LIKE IF U THINK THIS STORY SHOULD MAKE FRONTPAGE AGAIN LIKE ME

5 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lincolnburrows(m): 12:28am On Oct 30, 2013
I don't like literature. Can't boast of reading up to ten novels for the past 30 years of my life. But here am I reading the rock's story ever since it made front page. For you to hold me spellbound reading your stories, YOU ARE JUST TOO GOOD AND YOU REALLY ROCK.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Lincoln burrows: I don't like literature. Can't boast of reading up to ten novels for the past 30 years of my life. But here am I reading the rock's story ever since it made front page. For you to hold me spellbound reading your stories, YOU ARE JUST TOO GOOD AND YOU REALLY ROCK.

Thanks Man, am almost stargering with flattering

ritababe: If that i paid i would have been angry for wasting the money but since it was free i regretted wasting my indomie. But i dont know why girls would be crying harder like we have extra battery in our system or nitro to increase our speed. Maybe Ritababe may have an answer to that or so am thinking.

****sit down cross my leg waiting for, spartacle, skyscrapper, kingphilip, lekinz reply****

1.Concerning ur virginship i leave that statement for others to answer.

2.Concerning missing of Solomon, the guy was adopted by pastor James so he goes wherever the pastor's go, but i miss am too, would really like to see him again if that was possible

3.Concerning nacking Front Page again, you can endorse it in the Endorsement page to make it in FP again, though i doubt that if it may happen, but its not too late to try sha.

Spactacle: Nice update bro...
U rock jawe...
Gudnyt y'all

Thanks Spatacle, if this thing turn to film na you go act my partgringrin

Lollz: Iv been around ohhh! Jez on ah lowkey!cheesy Btw can i tell you smfin #whispers# YOU STILL ROCK!!!wink

heheheheh*rubs his stomach and flings his legs up in jollyment*

Chuksemi: Thanks for the night update.

Thanks man

kingphilip:
eh wen dis wan start? I been think say him say 3updates b4 him sleep
comeon bring ur big head come here come update the remaining two very lng updates jare

Oga kingphilip na wetin i been wan do, na one yeye foriegn particle come enter my eye, i hope i no go get eye infection o

GOOD MORNING Y'ALL, MAKE I SEE IF I FIT TYPE SMALL THING THIS MORNING
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Akorbabs: 6:52am On Oct 30, 2013
Wow its bin long I made a comment men guy u truly rock,I can't believe hw u could b diz fast,keep it up bro!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2013
@ritababe

I don't really understand your statement, perhaps you should be more explicit.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555][/quote]. Oga the rock. Pls tell all this ppl say mak them commot for my front seat abeg or if not i go carry boko harass come here oh....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
@ritababe

I don't really understand your statement, perhaps you should be more explicit.

that means u jump 1 page be that, u nor see for page 109 were rock say make i xplain ........

Go back and read it
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1496087/romantic-tale-continuation

Come and read o.. That doesn't mean me abandoning my other story sha... That is a collaboration, this is a personal story
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2013
ritababe:

that means u jump 1 page be that, u nor see for page 109 were rock say make i xplain ........

Go back and read it
OK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2013
DEDICATED TO LINCOLN BURROWS

QUOTE:You can Bully me as much as you like and be forgiven but if you give me one chance of revenge, it may be more than you bargain for-The Rock.

REVENGE
"Today we are going to preach about The Blind man at the beautiful gate"

My C.R.S teacher spoke that morning in school, i was getting restless. I did not know why they made a man of God our C.R.S teacher, the man was more contented with preaching than teaching and he nevers copies note.

"I have given the last five topics note to the Head girl so collect from her and copy" The man said and went out of the class.

I ran to go collect the note but the sight of it discouraged me, it was about ten pages full of a long note hardcover.

"Yeah, this man dey mad o" Peter gave a dry joke which no-body laughed. They were all mesmerised at the bundle of notes they had to copy.

"Na wetin dey happen for this class?" A thick voice startled us.

A fat big headed ugly looking, pot bellied young old man stood at the door with Baptist uniform, if that it was not the same Uniform i was wearing i would have called him a post master.

The evil stares he recieved from us made him polish his statement.

"Ehm, abeg no vex, i be new student, abeg here na ss3 class?" He asked. Since he was a new student i began taunting him.

"See here na jss1 class o, abeg check the next door" I said while grinning.

"You dey mad o, i resemble your father mate" he said angrily.

"You! My father mate! You no well. I tell you say my papa dey wear Mai Guard Uniform.." I kept on ranting as Ab held my mouth and drag me away.

"Bros whats your name?" Dominic asked.

"My name is David Ogba" He said.

"David opka" You don suffer for this class, i shouted before Ab held my mouth again.

"Uduak e don do na, na so them suffer you as you come new" Dominic said so i kept quiet, sure David had not yet since the last of me.

"Welcome to ss3a, Dominic welcomed him and showed him a seat.
"Oya where are those boys, i want to show them my Messi skills"

The English uncle bragged as we walked into the field.

I smiled because surely he had not known what was in stock for him, students were already in numbers to watch the match live, girls were flaunting their assets while the guys were practicing their toasting skills.

The match started and i was asked to play Attack which was directly the opposite of what the Engish teacher was playing, i was hoping he would be a defender also or vice versa.

I made a good work of missing alot of chances to score while our keeper called Blani was doing a good job of keeping their shots out, the guy was a professional goalkeeper in one of the Amateur clubs in Akwanga so he was pretty good and as for the ladies, they loved him like ice cream.

"Uduak, your small legs no dey gree you take better shots so abeg come play defence" Dominic told me which i gladly did.

Time for revenge was near, i was having second thoughts about it but since it would be taken as a professional foul, highest na to dash me red card if am caught so i set forth to it.

The teacher was really good, he dribbled me up to the point of me lieing on the ground. The students could not help but laughed at me. I was so angry but maintained myself.

My chance finally came when he did me a snake bite move and began running to test our ever reliant goalie, i pursued him hotly and waited for the right time.

When he raised one leg to unleash a powerful shot i nudged his second leg with my own which sent him tumbling to the ground.

As normal i quickly took off in the opposite direction straight to Ab's place.

"Guy abeg enter i don tire" I said and ran into the crowd. I could hear the man screaming for his fouler to be given red card, but who was the fouler, he was nowhere to be found.

I quickly went and dressed up then came back to acess my damage, the man was raising his head up because his nose was bleeding, his kness were scalped and he had a sprain. I pitied him but its too late crying over spilled milk, what have been done its already done.

The miraculously injury giver had disappeared without a single card, Ab was busy laughing and hailing me. Who cares jare, i just swagger out to another side before the man recognises me even though it was a 10percent chance.

It made me remember what i used to do in my Playstation football, when ever i foul a goalbound opponent, before the refree blows i would pause the game and substitute that player.

Wether the refree likes it or not, he must give the player a yellow card because the player is going out.

"Senior, that boy said i should call you" A jss1 student touched me and pointed at two people standing together.

The girl was no other person than Amina while the boy was a tall dude with a goatee beard standing with her.

A huge fear gripped me as i slowly walked to their side. Abi this girl don bring her Elder brother to come beat me, or so i thought.

*******To Be Continued********

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2013
@akorbabs-long time man. Thanks for dropping by, n a God dey give me nitro speed.

@prince-abeg no bring boko haram o, abeg just go siddon near one fine babe wey u like.

@foxy osama- i dey follow u like CTU, oya we dey wait.

Make i work small
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 01emek(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2013
Iduwaaa! Abeg dedicate one episode 4 me nah!! Me na fatefull follower. Iduwaaa! Abeg dedicate one episode 4 me nah!! Me na fatefull follower.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 01emek(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2013
ritababe: If that i paid i would have been angry for wasting the money but since it was free i regretted wasting my indomie. But i dont know why girls would be crying harder like we have extra battery in our system or nitro to increase our speed. Maybe Ritababe may have an answer to that or so am thinking.

virgin?? (pick up the remaining bottle of alomo and some suya! Waiting for iduwa next update)
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2013
The rock5555: @akorbabs-long time man. Thanks for dropping by, n a God dey give me nitro speed.

@prince-abeg no bring boko haram o, abeg just go siddon near one fine babe wey u like.

@foxy osama- i dey follow u like CTU, oya we dey wait.

Make i work small
. The rock i don choose babe. Her name na PRINCESA....

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.