Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,019 members, 7,915,960 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508548 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Teephar(f): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
welcome dear, where u go siddon?[/quote] i would manage d sit beside rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by olatunji390(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nice write up. Still following......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Teephar: welcome dear, where u go siddon? i would manage d sit beside rock

Y not come nd sit beside Lekinz d bouncer {I} ...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
**Ghost mode deactivated***
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
MTN dey suffer me o, dem dey use my Acct balance instead of my MB. Kai i don tire. Welcome Mr Bouncer.

@Teephar-welcome ma'am.

Make i call customer care first cus me no go dey waste my credit for nothin o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote
author=The rock5555]MTN dey suffer me o, dem dey use my Acct balance
instead of my MB. Kai i don tire. Welcome Mr Bouncer.

@Teephar-welcome ma'am.

Make i call customer care first cus me no go dey waste my credit for
nothin o[/quote]

I still dey see you, oh.cool You never call customer care finish?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Rock na wic phone u dey use?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
The rock5555: MTN dey suffer me o, dem dey use my Acct balance instead of my MB. Kai i don tire. Welcome Mr Bouncer.

@Teephar-welcome ma'am.

Ehya...Sorry...Pele
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Teephar: welcome dear, where u go siddon? i would manage d sit beside rock

my dear late comers na back them dey sitdown,
Go and sit down at the back sit joor, U just dey cum u wan near the rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
lekinz: **Ghost mode deactivated***
The rock5555: MTN dey suffer me o, dem dey use my Acct balance instead of my MB. Kai i don tire. Welcome Mr Bouncer.

@Teephar-welcome ma'am.

Bouncer Lekinz help us bounce mtn nah
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mehn una school girls Nl babes get package o.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Peterjosh:
Bouncer Lekinz help us bounce mtn nah

Leave those emptyhen jawe....Na so dem dey do....*calling 100 bouncers*...Make sure u bounce,sweep,pack all emptyhen staff ..

Re u okay?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
lekinz:

Y not come nd sit beside Lekinz d bouncer {I} ...

If I hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Make una leave my Teephar alone o. Come girl come siddon near me, no mind ritababe, if Daniel catch her she go know.

Mtn never still gree me o, maybe i go put my Phone number on my signature for recharge card tins latergringrin am not joking....

@trendii tee-better hold that ur bouncer husby well o

Typing jare....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Rock na wic phone u dey use?

Y u come dey ask me, u wan buy data bundle for me. Am using Nokia, i returned the Android, its cusing headache when am typing..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
The rock5555:

Y u come dey ask me, u wan buy data bundle for me. Am using Nokia, i returned the Android, its cusing headache when am typing..
guy pele oo. Y u dey harsh 4 my matter na? I don rob u b4? Easy bro. Smh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
The rock5555: maybe i go put my Phone number on my signature for recharge card tins latergringrin am not joking....
abeg do drop am e don tey wey me flash person make i give u 100missed calls

me too i'm no joking
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
**TO FONYDEAR AND PRANDA2**

MR WAHALA 2
We got to a guy's house, one of Sabo's friend and knocked, i realised that the look on Sabo's supposed girlfrien's face was looking some how discouraging.

"Who dey there?" A smallish voice shouted from inside.

"Na your father Sabo" Sabo replied cheerfully.

"Sabo you bastard father of a naughty son, na wetin you come find for my house today?" A tall huge boy said as he saw Sabo standing with me and the two girls.

The guy was sweating like he was under heat, a girl was already dressing up in his room, i knew they most have activated their inner pleasures because the girl was also sweating and smiling.

"Oboy na something i come do jare, make una push out" Sabo said as the boy went out with his girl.

"So na bleeping things this bros come do, that means i don help am spoil the girl's plan, no wonder she carried her sister to serve as her stoppage route. Now that am with her sister gbege go gas soon" I stupidly thought.

We sat down in front of a large LG screen Television to watch some wrestling on Super sport, his friend was really rich or so i thought.

A text entered my phone so i slowly took my phone because John Cena was beating sense into his opponents head.

"Peter abeg carry this girl sister comot, we wan discuss something" The text read as i gave him an angry look and wink.

"Abeg come see something" i said to the tight face younger sister, suprisingly she stood up and followed me. A bench was outside so outside so we sat down together like she knew what was on my mind.

"Why is your face tight like this?" i asked the girl.

"Nothing" She replied.

"Abi you chop sour fish" i said trying to make her feel cheerful but it even made her ugly face looked worse so i kept my big mouth to herself.

"So na so this Sabo go dey bleep this girl while i dey here the suffer with her ugly sister" I thought angrily when a spectacular thing happened.

The girl with me suddenly got up and ran like demons from hell were pursuing her, i almost ran also but i looked at the direction she was looking and laughed.

"So this girl sabi fear, na just common farmers with cutlass nai make her run. Mtcheeew" I thought as i relaxed back.

The people coming were holding cutlass and canes, not until they came near to me that they were not farmers, they were angry looking and mean, an old man and two macho guys.

Something in me said i should run but since i had not comitted any crime i yansh down wella and expected them to pass me but they came directly to my front and one of them dash me a hot slap that could make Obama sing Nigerian National Anthem in Yoruba language.

If you have watch Charlie Charplain's boxing comedy video, the way he was stargering with one leg as he recieved that last blow from his opponent was excatly what i was doing.

My ears were ringing 'jingle bell' while my eyes saw afternoon stars, the question they even asked me became irrelevant.

"Where is my daughter that you and your friend impregnanted?" The father of Sabo girlfriend said as it began making sense to me, the girl was pregnant since.

"Sir i no be pregnanter o" I shouted as another slap cleared my ears well.

"Ehm dem dey inside oga, abeg i no know anything o" I pleaded as the two macho guys began banging the door hard till they broke it down.

The room was empty.

"Where them go?" The brother asked.

"Abi them go heaven" i thought only to avoid another customized slap.

"Na their i leave them" i said.

"Baba them don run through back door" one of the sons came out and told his father.

"Oya carry the better thing there make we go" The old man said.

The boys came out with the T.V and decoder and began walking away, i used my useless mouth to talk again.

"Oga no be our house o, the owner no dey" i said as the stood and one of them took his cutlass and laid on my head like fire wood.

"You wan die" he said with clenched teeth as i closed my eyes and began visualizing Heaven.

"Oga you be Isakaba" my errolize brain spoke.

"You dey mad, i dey ask if you wan die you dey talk about Isakaba"

"Son abeg leave this boy, him hand no dey this matter. Boy if your friend come back tell am say we don carry this gadgets as our bride price, him fit carry him wife and pikin" The old man said and walked away.

The boys hand was still scratching them to slap me but they reluctantly left me and walked away, i held my swollen face and watch them go. When they were out of sight Sabo, his girl and her sister appeared from nowhere.

"Peter dem don go? Ehya see your face, e don dey times two, sorry abeg na me put you for the wahala" Sabo said and walked carefully near me, he was scared that a booby trap was set for him.

I really dont curse alot but the rage that filled my heart made me insult him.

"Sabo walahi, UBANKA"

**IT MEANS 'YOUR FATHER' IN HAUSA LANGUAGE**

That moment, the owner of the room began coming back, he was wistling, Sabo was about to get his own Nemesis.

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ok my number dey my signature incase any better dey for megrin

make i continue...

Typing... Next update to Teephar
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nice work Son
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ehn....ehn!!. Tv as bride price, oga oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by olatunji390(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
This last update make me laugh drink petrol. More grease to ur elbow.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
DEDICATED TO TEEPHAR

SABO'S WAHALA
"See your friend dey come o"

I pointed at Sabo's friend as he came near. The boy was not smiling at all, his face was folded into a terrifying frown. I smiled because i knew what was coming up.

"Haha bros, this one wey your face dey like this e be like say your babe no allow you kiss her before she climb bike" Sabo joked.

The boy went straight to his side and gave him a nice sweet slap that sent him tumbling to the ground in shock.

"Na wetin dose people dey do with my T.v and Decoder?" The boy asked while breathing like a mad elephant, his tiny voice was now hoarse.

"I no know wetin you dey talk about" Sabo exclaimed in suprise.

"Abi Peter you know anything?" he asked me.

"I no know, no be una been dey inside room, abeg i dey go sef, maybe the T:V follow una run" i said as i quickly got up to go.

"Abeg wait na, na so you go leave your friend in the time of trouble?" Sabo pleaded.

I winked at him and began walking away, his problem was his not mine, atleast i had already recieved the payment for escourting him there, surely i was his partner in crime indirectly.

"Whhaatt, so na my T.v dem carry true true" I could hear his friend voice screaming and Sabo begging for mercy. I laughed and increased my footsteps before the dude may come rushing after me to drag me back for something i dont know.

"Peter na where you go?" Ab said as he saw me branching from a corner.

"I just go strolling o" i replied.

"You know say that English teacher come find you abi?"

"Make him come na, na today i begin recieve punishment" i bragged.

"Make we dey cut out, e get one boy wey i get package for him house" Ab said which my ever walkable leg encouraged me to follow him since school period was still not over.

"Na wetin do your face sef, abi the english teacher slap you?" Ab asked.

"No, i just bruise my face, thats all" I lied as i touched my swollen face.

We went to a class mate of ours, though he was in c-class, he did not come to school that day, the dude was busy sleeping.

"Joseph, na why you no come school na?" I asked him.

"The day wey we go write WAEC nai i go come school" He joked as everyone laughed.

"Ab you bring your share bah?" Joseph said.

"E dey my bag" Ab replied.

I wondered what they wanted doing, i just hope it was not weed smoking cus i hated that stuff(no pun intended).

More boys began trooping in, they were mostly guys from B and c classes. When they were complete they began emptying their bags. Their books were not in their bags, instead it was food items. I could not help but laugh, the guys were having a cooking festival.

Since i brought nothing i was asked to go buy water from the borehole with my money which i gladly did.

"So na big pot you carry round school today?" I asked a c-class boy who was smiling, mehn school life escpecially ss3 sweet o.

There was Rice, beans, kero, ingredients with spices,meat, fish e.t.c. And trust your guys, everyone wanted to cook the food. They even brought stove sef.

I was in charge of pouring more water into the food since that was what i brought, everyone put what they brought, even the stove owner lit his stove by himself.

It was the best pouty jollof rice i ever saw, at the end everyone brought out spoons and plates from their bags.

"So me i no go eat?" i asked no-one in particular as they were scrambling to fetch their plates worth.

"Na who tell you make you no bring plate come" Peter smirked at me.

"You wey na only twenty naira salt you bring you dey form oga" i barked at him as the began laughing in between mouthfuls.

"If i stay wait for person to finish na trouble i don enter be that o" i thought. Then i saw the big spoon used in dishing the food and grabbed it.

"Since no plate for me na this big spoon and pot go be my plate and spoon" i said as everyone looked up in suprise.

Before they could regain their senses i dashed out of the room with the pot as they jumped up from their seats and chased me.

I manage to escape and sneak into a thatch covered arena and settled down to eat.

The place was smelling kind of funny but the scent from the magnificent rice and large meats wiped the smell away, i began displaying my man must wack talents.

"Uduak better comot from where you hide o, food never do us" The boys pleaded as i paid no attention to their pleas.

After eating i belch loudly which drew their attention, they all gathered at the door of the thatch covered fence and watched me with amusement all over their face.

"Why una dey smile na, no food remain o" I said to them.

"You know where you dey?" Ab asked.

"Na where?"

"Chai, Uduak don siddon for pit toilet dey chop food" Peter shouted as the bursted into hysterical laughter.

I looked down and saw maggorts infested large amounts of poo staring back at me as the smell came in full force.

"God punish all of una" I shouted dashed out of the toilet without the pot.

Their laughters made me puke my once delicious meal.

To.Be.Cont
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
See una by 11pm lets hope my ba3 carries me or nepa brings light o.

Good evening folks.

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Ehn....ehn!!. Tv as bride price, oga oooo

very cheap
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Boy u neva dedicate any one to me ur padi padi.E no good oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
ritababe:

very cheap
Not only cheap, but the rationale behind it is crazy. Could they be that poor. . . I honestly doubt if that man was truly her father. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
The rock5555: See una by 11pm lets hope my ba3 carries me or nepa brings light o.

Good evening folks.

Still i ROCK

long throat na e wan kil u so,
beside make am 10 abeg 11 too far

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Daniel2802: Boy u neva dedicate any one to me ur padi padi.E no good oh.

dear dont worry, e don dedicate two for me.... So we go share am one one, i try abi
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
am happy wit u nw rock.kingphilip dnt u tink its high time we met each other?bt let me say i ll organise a match wit ur area{kabayi ba?}hw abt dat?
And nice update there
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
trendii tee:

If I hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U should know i was only joking....I can't let her sit beside me now!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Holy s'hit! Uduak na the smell of the concortion rice no make you know say heavy heaps of poo dey there. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.