Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (506319 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
Chimaritoponcho:
The guy that is tired of you coming out here to show your frustration...
who is this mkpi benin republic?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
GAMES BOY
I walked slowly to Games because one i was a senior student and two i was untouchable. As i reached the school the whole place was buzzing already, girls were really dressing to impress. That was when i realised that school uniform na bad thing.

Boys were not to be left behind, different types of trousers and shoes were on display, i regretted not wearing my Christmas cloth to gamesgringrin

"Leave me johr" I heard a female voice so i strolled casually to the direction of the scream. What i saw made my blood boil.

Amina was screaming while been dragged to a bushy area by three ss2 boys, i knew what they were up to but i was outnumbered so i hid in one corner.

I weighed my pros and cons, Amina was not really my girlfriend but we just had a fling earlier that day. I was sure she might be molested and i was not big enough to take on three guys alone.

I wanted running back to call any of my friends but i would not know where they went again. So i did what i thought was the best option. I took out my phone and sent an SOS message to Ab telling him my location and situation.

Immediately the message was sent i bent down and picked some stones and dropped in my pocket then walked casually to their direction. The did not evn show an iota of fear,the kept on dragging her.

"Senior please help me" Amina murdered me with her mouth, immediately she raised her head and saw me.

I quicken my steps to walk pass them when one of the boys blocked my way and smiled.

"So na you be senior abi? Oya do something na, you no go tell use to jazz down" The boy smirked.

"I dont have any problem with you so please get out of my way" I said while putting on my best smile even though my heart was pounding hard, i was trying to delay them till my guys come.

"See you dey mad, abi you no dey ss3 again,oya claim senior na" he said as he pushed my forehead with his finger which sent me a step back.

"Guy just leave me o, i was just passing" i said calmly.

"So you no know road to pass na only here abi, and my babe evn know you sef that means you dey my net, Mr senior" He teased.

I saw my guys led my JoJo and Ab rushing to my aid, the boys had not known yet, they were forming James Bond on my head. New found courage came from no where.

"You dey mad, you don forget say i be your senior" I bragged and landed him a dirty slap on his chest.

He was startled and shift back alittle to laugh at my supposed foolishness then he readied his hands for a punch when a fat stick landed on his head.

JoJo was swearing with a red eye, he had smoked enough before coming(well thats his major occupation till today). They were four in number with Ab, the other two boys quickly took to thier heels only to be blocked by Austin and Dominic the head boy.

"Seniors please, we were just playing" one of the boys began begging while kneeling down.

"Ohhh, una dey play come dey threaten una senior because him dey small abi" JoJo shouted while landing heavy butts of sticks on the boys head.

"We no know say na senior him be, we think say na jss1 student" My threator said.

"You chop winch" Ab shouted and landed the boy a tentative slap.

"I mean no be jss1 student him resemble, na College of Education student i be wan talk" The boy quickly revised his earlier statment.

I almost laughed out but that would have spoilt the show so i bone my face like commando.

"Uduak na wetin we go do them now" Dominic asked.

"Make una just release them, they don learn their lessons" i replied. I said it out of fear cus i was alittle scared of the boys.

"Whhhaatt, say who die, this boys must be used as leaving example" Peter who had been quiet all this while spoke.

"Oya make una dey do frog jump dey go my house" JoJo said.

They quickly complied as their As're was kicked about as they scrambbled to JoJo's house. Am sure they regretted going there becasue the punishment they recieved was worse than what i ever recieved in my life.

"Senior please na" The kept on pleading with me because JoJo told them that only i could release them.

I wanted telling them to get up when Amina dragged me to the room with a hot kiss for round two, they boys were hailing our matrimony.

By the time i came out the boys were looking like wheel barrow pushers/agbero boys, their fine supras and timberlands had turned to a dust conserver.

I finally realeased them as they walked like leprousy patients home. Amina escourted me home as i walked with my guys.

Immediately i entered the compound i heard the last voice i wanted to ever hear that moment.

"Oduawa"

Anty charity shouted from her room.

"Ma" I replied.

"You don come back"

"Yes ma" i said knowing what was next.

"Oya go pull cloth make we play Ludo" She said.

"Ma i wan chop first" i said.

"No problem, i get food for house" she said as i load my hands on my head and went to join her.

"Wahala dey o" i sang in my mind.

To Be Continued....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Sunday school teacher? I pity your pupils sha. Anyway you are doing a nice job with your story like I said. Keep it up the sky is your starting point.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bro y u dey fear to fuQ aunty charity, like her names implies, it's a free gift, abi u neva do wetin pass dat one already. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
Chuksemi: Sunday school teacher? I pity your pupils sha. Anyway you are doing a nice job with your story like I said. Keep it up the sky is your starting point.
check my siggy, the sky is my home. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bros respect, u de¥ vvrite abeg

tvvale fun baba agba.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Spactacle: GAN GAN...ACTION FILM AMINO VS D ROCK....MAKE WE SEE WETIN DEY ROCK GO DU...ATLAST YA MUSLIM BEEPING OPPORTUNITY DON COME...

because i talk say seconded dats y una fink say me go give up on ma oga rock lyk dat.. to be honest with y'all....dis thread has been d real reason y i visit nairaland..cos its so interesting.funny,captivating.infact just name it..d morals are just dere for u see...am even proud of d op(sir rock...uduak:.......)to be sharing such a story wif us...

Bro i know work aint been easy on u dis days...and we understand dat........dere are oda thread dat d op doesnt even update for 2 gud days even a for a week.but our lovely Rock tries to make it possible to update everyday...... Abegi d guy dey try joor.....??.

Btw......MORE PALM WINE TO UR GLASS CUP...MB TO YA FONE AND ALSO STRENGTH AND SPEED TO YA HANDS....
GUDNYT PASSES...ONE LOVE
Actually right!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
DIS Aunty CHARITY.SELF MA NA WAOO..Y SHE COME DEY DISTURB U ANYTIME//ANYHOW SELF..BTW I KNOW SAY SUMFIN GO HAPPEN ..SO MAKE WE JUST KIP OUR FINGERS CROSSED
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
uduak hope we ll get a gud n9t update ba?if u dnt want me 2 get angry wit u.ah dnt u knw dat fletcher is bk and we need 2 celebrate dat wit an update?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Bro y u dey fear to fuQ aunty charity, like her names implies, it's a free gift, abi u neva do wetin pass dat one already. . .

Lolz @ free gift, make we watch see na.

Money Soldier: Bros respect, u de¥ vvrite abeg

tvvale fun baba agba.

Oga MS u too welcome, u still remain my oga @ d top. Welcome sir

dammygoody: Actually right!

UHm

Chuksemi: Sunday school teacher? I pity your pupils sha. Anyway you are doing a nice job with your story like I said. Keep it up the sky is your starting point.

Y u dey pity dem, no be beta tin i dey teach??

Spactacle: DIS Aunty CHARITY.SELF MA NA WAOO..Y SHE COME DEY DISTURB U ANYTIME//ANYHOW SELF..BTW I KNOW SAY SUMFIN GO HAPPEN ..SO MAKE WE JUST KIP OUR FINGERS CROSSED

Cross am tightgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
Danpersie31: uduak hope we ll get a gud n9t update ba?if u dnt want me 2 get angry wit u.ah dnt u knw dat fletcher is bk and we need 2 celebrate dat wit an update?

Yeah rite, u are sure gonna get one
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
THE AFTERMARTH
"Aunty abeg pity me na"

I pleaded with Aunty Charity who was lashing me ten wins to my one. I wondered why she did not follow Nigeria for Olympics, it would have been better or so i thought.

She kept on lashing my life while i ate the most arousing food i ever saw, lots of meat and fish was on display, i really wished she can give me her own body, it would have been better.

She was giving me all the major signs but my liver no dey gree make i try any rubbish cus she could get annoyed and report my parents.

"Uduak daddy don come back" My brother shouted as soon as he heard my dad's horn.

I quickly ran out from Aunty Charity's room and grabbed my books like i was reading since, i did not want someone that would come and start lecturing me on how WAEC would still come.

"Nine never reach?" My father asked as he acknowledged our greetings immediately he came inside.

Noone bothered answering his Jambe question because he had eyes to see for himself. My phone rang so i went inside my room to go and answer the call.

It was Aminawho was thanking me for how i covered her up and cared for her. She even started telling me how she had started felling for me, those words were a bitter pill for me to taste so i bypassed that point.

My door suddenly opened like it was James bond stealth mood as my dad quickly collectd my phone and shouted at me to go to the kitchen.

He called the number and told the girl not to ever try the line again. I was so mad at what he did that i stood fuming like Nicholar Cage.

"So as small as you are you are already arranging girls abi? Is it because you are in ss3" He kept on shouting at me as i looked at him still mad.

"Do you want to beat me, oya come na, look at me" he sneered t me. I knew that touching him would bring more wahala than before so i controlled my hands while my mind was telling me to-Kick him on his balls or blow his stomach but i resisted all the temptation and went my way.

"Daddy nine don reach o"My kid sister said.

I sat down in the palour to watch the so called Tele Novella story concerning a love traingle between a rich boy and poor girls. It was named the promise.

My mother loved it to the pony of buying the series after we watched it all. She never bat an eyelid when she was watching the programe because it was interesting.

An evil idea entered into my head and i got up to fufil it. Since my dad used my phone to threaten my friend i wanted revenge in my own kind of way.

I waited till one interesting part was being showed then i sneaked out and put off the whole light connections and the whole place was thrown into darkness.

"Uduak come and on the gen sharp, i dont want to miss what would happen next" My father shouted at me.

I smiled and went inside to go and further impound his misery.

An act i wished i never did.

To Be Continued...

Goodnite to una

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hope dis is not the gudnyt update cos its too short
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by s3nn2x(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nice one!

No be say I dey encourage your escapades oooo. But, I have you admit, I always look for to reading your updates,

The characters are really funny.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
check my siggy, the sky is my home. grin
I have a feeling that the person behind this username is very tall. How correct is that?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
The rock5555:
Y u dey pity dem, no be beta tin i dey teach??
of course, the rudiments of sex and satisfying a woman's desire is a 'better thing'.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 6:02am On Oct 29, 2013
Just as Drogba won de GOLDEN FOOT award, We de ROCK's family award u De GOLDEN HAND award
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 6:40am On Oct 29, 2013
kingphilip: Hope dis is not the gudnyt update cos its too short
abeg free d guy;he's really doin a gud job
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Vickie Zion:
make i no start wit u dis morning sha

vickie gudam hw ur nyt
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2013

No worry, d next one would be longer
s3nn2x: Nice one!

No be say I dey encourage your escapades oooo. But, I have you admit, I always look for to reading your updates,

The characters are really funny.

Thanks man, no need to encourage my escapedes cus i get am more than enough
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Chuksemi: of course, the rudiments of sex and satisfying a woman's desire is a 'better thing'.

Lolgrin i go blow u o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Just as Drogba won de GOLDEN FOOT award, We de ROCK's family award u De GOLDEN HAND award

Wetin be the Golden hand award again, is it for troublemaking
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2013
Vickie Zion:

Thanks Ma'am
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2013
Good morning ladies and gentlemen of The Preachers Son Crew. I hope una night was kul.

First of all where Mr Bouncer, come better arrange pple o, see as them just dey waka anyhow, abi hackerjay spirit don catch yougrin

@kingphilip-na where dat ur sexy sapphire and Winnie dey na, oya bring all of them cus me don tire to dey find dem o.

Updates coming up lattteerr
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksemi(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555:

Lolgrin i go blow u o
Please dont blow me o... Thank you Jesus.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2013
Chuksemi: I have a feeling that the person behind this username is very tall. How correct is that?
Aaaah, don't get it twisted, i'm not so tall sha, but atleast i'm taller than Rock. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2013
Mr bouncer, shey change of seat form dey? Cos i wan change ma seat o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555:

Wetin be the Golden hand award again, is it for troublemaking
hmm no sha. Hw is ur elder sister, I comot my boxers dey greet her
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2013
The rock5555: Good morning ladies and gentlemen of The Preachers Son Crew. I hope una night was kul.

First of all where Mr Bouncer, come better arrange pple o, see as them just dey waka anyhow, abi hackerjay spirit don catch yougrin

@kingphilip-na where dat ur sexy sapphire and Winnie dey na, oya bring all of them cus me don tire to dey find dem o.

Updates coming up lattteerr
i dey here o na dat calamity wey befall nl make u no see me yesterday. I finished all the 5mb wey glo dey give me while trying to reach nl. U no say small girls like me no get money 2 purchase mb na. My guy abeg ride on i dey feel u wella. Nothing do u my chairman. Waiting 4 the next update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
hmm no sha. Hw is ur elder sister, I comot my boxers dey greet her
shocked na wa o! U dey comot boxer. Shey u don craze ni
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2013
Jumizie13: Mr bouncer, shey change of seat form dey? Cos i wan change ma seat o

Na where u wan siddon Miss

sкчscrαρεr™:
Aaaah, don't get it twisted, i'm not so tall sha, but atleast i'm taller than Rock. grin

I go vex go drink tallness medicine nowgringrin

Typing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.