Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,917 members, 7,909,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508203 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tell am o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
uduka i dey see you ooooo, u just forget me like that, nor b so ooo. U nor see me since u fit ask of me. Hmmmm . Na so u tey dey treat ur fans?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
priceless love: uduak, U nor see me since nd u no fit ask of me. Hmmmm . Na so u dey take treat ur fans?
i wonder o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
u nor see me since, u nor fit ask of me. Na wa for u ooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
priceless love: u nor see me since, u nor fit ask of me. Na wa for u ooooo

See its nt like that ...d short guy (rock) is a lil busy nowadays...me dey ask of u na ...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jhymrod(f): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Uduak cum update o,9ice story....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
HELLO EVERYONE.
Good afternoon oh.

The rock i see you..
Tuele to all the akwa ibomite and to all niger

pls i de so confuse here. Any body fit tell me wetin the happen ? grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Uduwaaaaa no lemme vex o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Badoooo d 1 nd only rugged son of a preaching father,i dey hail ooooo,Shout out 2 money soldier,d ruged 4ucka.......more energy 2 ya waist @d rock...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
@ritababe

• if you be u-16 then my grandmother na virgin.

truly am 16, dont judge me with my matured body, am just a kid, but i ve know and witness alot of things a 30 years old girl cannot even dream to know
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
ritababe:

truly am 16, dont judge me with my matured body, am just a kid, but i ve know and witness alot of things a 30 years old girl cannot even dream to know

In conclusion... You don see "bulala" tire...

Jesus... May God forgive me for the people I led astray here on Nairaland. Anybody wey call my name on judgment day, na straight denial get am angry angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
ritababe:

Hmmmmm...na so ....kindly explain in details
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

In conclusion... You don see "bulala" tire...

Jesus... May God forgive me for the people I led astray here on Nairaland. Anybody wey call my name on judgment day, na straight denial get am angry angry angry

dont worry am waiting for rock own to end before i start mine, and i hope his own end next year cus we are abt to do exam

i was rape at 13, u know benin boys na...
I lost my dad at 14 and wrote my ssce and i made it.......
And i went to russia early 15......
Just a summary of my story
I came
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
ritababe:

dont worry am waiting for rock own to end before i start mine, and i hope his own end next year cus we are abt to do exam

i was rape at 13, u know benin boys na...
I lost my dad at 14 and wrote my ssce and i made it.......
And i went to russia early 15......
Just a summary of my story
I came

I swear to God, all of una dey lie. Tell me say them straff you when you be 13. What the eff is I was r'a'p'ed at the age of 13?

My babe ma, na her story be that after she know say I must straff her lai lai that day. No be crime if you no be virgin. No dey carry r'a'p'e case put for head abeg. I no pity you at all angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

I swear to God, all of una dey lie. Tell me say them straff you when you be 13. What the eff is I was r'a'p'ed at the age of 13?

My babe ma, na her story be that after she know say I must straff her lai lai that day. No be crime if you no be virgin. No dey carry r'a'p'e case put for head abeg. I no pity you at all angry angry

well some girls after going to their guys house and dey dont want to do it the guys force them though i dont call that rape,

i went to buy something around 8 i wasnt suppose to be outside by them just becus of skul stuff, i saw some guys behind me i try to outrun them but they are faster...... If you go to police station near upper the case is still there
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gameboy727(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

She might be telling the truth you know.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
@ritababe
i'm so sorry about your ordeal, i spent 8years growing up in upper, erediawa precisely, so i can relate to your situation. Upper is one of the hostile and aggressive places to live in Benin. If not that i left that area some years back i might have become a father by now. Plus Upper pay host to notorious weed smokers, young perverts, fetish religion etc. But growing up there thought me alot about life, i also know what most young Benin girls who travel abroad especially italy, spain and russia go there to do. I hope it's not what i'm thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
ritababe:

well some girls after going to their guys house and dey dont want to do it the guys force them though i dont call that rape,

i went to buy something around 8 i wasnt suppose to be outside by them just becus of skul stuff, i saw some guys behind me i try to outrun them but they are faster...... If you go to police station near upper the case is still there

Hmmm... Make I just give you benefit of doubt. Your story go tell me wetin I need to know
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
@ritababe
i'm so sorry about your ordeal, i spent 8years growing up in upper, erediawa precisely, so i can relate to your situation. Upper is one of the hostile and aggressive places to live in Benin. If not that i left that area some years back i might have become a father by now. Plus Upper pay host to notorious weed smokers, young perverts, fetish religion etc. But growing up there thought me alot about life, i also know what most young Benin girls who travel abroad especially italy, spain and russia go there to do. I hope it's not what i'm thinking.

WHEN THE TIME REACH YOU GO KNOW
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ehya ....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
ritababe:

WHEN THE TIME REACH YOU GO KNOW
owk naw.. I'm waitin,' but are you by any chance referring to ugbekun police station?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
I was damn late, all the bikes i stop were passing me like they dreamt a bad dream about me the previous night. I used my Legediz benz to move my ministry further.

I jogged home smiling while thinking of the case with Naomi, i knew that she would be angry with me but what do i care she was forming hard to get and then all of a sudden she wanted round two. I dont risk my life anyhow even though i like adventures alot and BTW calabar girls are not to be trusted. Maybe if it were Anna i would have had second thoughts. Her memories sadden me, i regretted not bleeping her when many chances came up.

When i finally reached home, i stood outside while wondering what lie to give, one came into my head so i pulled my shirt and tore it into two(bad thing no good o) and walked inside after rubbing sand on my body. My dad and mom were sitting outside talking they stopped when they saw me.

"Uduak where are you coming from?" My dad questioned.

I heaved and signed before speaking"Daddy no be small thing oo"

"Small thing as how?"

"Na some boys begin fight me for games, them even tear my shirt" i sad sadly and showed them my torn shirt.

"So how did it go?" My mother asked.

"Na some soldier men catch us, then gave us frog jump till now, all my legs are paining me sef" I lied.

"Thats why i dont like all this games, its not to save, my dear go inside and rest jare" My mom said as i smiled happily and went inside. I was becoming good in the lieing game.

"Where is your sister Ini?" i asked my brother cause she usually welcomes me with one knock anything i come home.

"So no be your sister abi? She no dey house oo, she comot since, she never come back" My brother replied.

"Where she go?" i asked confused.

"She say na studio, where she wan go burn Cds" My brother supplied the answer.

"Ashe no be only me stay late" i thought and went to my room.

My phone suddenly rang i picked it upto see my sister name showing, i answered it and the first question she asked was.

"Their daddy dey house?"

"Dem dey oo, infact five big canes dey wait for you" I lied.

"Yeah, Chai i don die, wetin i go do now, abeg help me" she pleaded which made glad, revenge filled my mind.

"Where you dey?" i said.

"Na that guy wey i tell you about, he told me to come to his studio, instead he took me round to show his friends and family members, now he dont want me come home, i told him my dad would be angry but he said i should not worry that if am driven from home i can come live with him" she explianed.

"Now am coming home but i dont know what to say of my lateness and you na lieing chairman so abeg give me advised" She continued.

"Na me be lieing chairman abi? Oya you go pay oo" i smirked.

"I go pay, just tell me wetin to talk" She screamed.

"Oya na five hundred, you gree?"

"Yes oo" she screamed impatiently.

"Oya tell them say the okada you climb spoil for road" i said, she thank me and caught the call.

When she came back she gave them my scope, they believed her and allowed her in, she gave me my n500 and thanked me more.

Now my date with Peace would be complete or so i thought.

Abeg make i cook come back...

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Bulcqlay(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
So what goes around comes around 4 ur sister
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hahahaha, so u no talk say naomi na calabar girl, abi u nor knw say dem dey sweet to nyansh wella nd dem no dey ever tire, abeg cook dat concortion rice finish make u bring me my share, na wetin we dey chop for skul be dat, no time to check time. PEACe!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Uduak incase u nor knw, ur sista no go any studio, dat guy don giv am 7rounds marathon race. I hope u decipher, u tink say na only u sabi nyansh pple sista's abi!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
@ ritababe: the experience must have been realy traumatic for u. I'm sorry for what happened to u. I almost got raped twice but thank God they did not succeed. @skyscraper: i don show o @uduak: haba only one update since.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
@winnie

I see you jare, u don run reach here nw nw
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
[b]@Girls una dey think say na only una dem dey molest, me no be Tolu molest me at age nine come take away the virginity wey i been dey kip for my oyinbo wife. BTW@ Ritababe-am sorry to hear that, i hope u would have the strenght to write the story cus it can be painful, just like i was writing my love story, it was somehow hurtful. I had a friend who was once ra'pe, no be small truama she went through, if not for me she would have ben dead by now, i had to turn to husby just to comfort her, am glad you all pulled through.

Abeg do start the story so that if dem transfer us come warri i go get ways to bleep their ladiesgringrin

@skyscraper-i don cook finish,my sister dey mad, na she drag and threatened me go kitchen. Abeg ASUU call of strike make she waka go jare.

I can see Vivy gift viewing this thread, i hope Gifteey, Chubby faith, sexitee, trendii tee, sexy saphire, captain sinzu and the rest of them go join soon.

Abeg @Priceless love and Jumizie, i no forget any of una o, when i call una, una no go answer but if i keep quiet una go begin hala. Welcome babes, where that Miss Rock sef.

@Money soldier, Foxy-i dey hail, remaining cook Kingphilip.

Where that man wey say him dicck dey wave flag after reading my first post, so upon how i try all means to sensor am u come dey think bad thinks again, i wonder how e go be when i write my next story for Sexuality section.

@Skyscraper- i get one Love story Collabo for u, if u dey interested just holla me.

Typing.....[/b]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
@uduak: guy i swear u no well. How person dick dey take wave flag again. About guys being raped: my male classmates used to say that if they find a place where boys are molested they would gladly go there. Even my form master said thesame thing.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by missrock(f): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
@rock
am here dear
keep on rocking
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by missrock(f): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
@rita
wen is ur story starting cus i wan bookmark am already
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hardeluv(f): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Counting cellings silently. Dun let me count celling till day break ooo or else....

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.