Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,926 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:27 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508221 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
@foxy - i comment my reserve

chai, e no go beta for glo, dem bin no want make i browse 2dae, tnk GoD i' am back.
Readin' tinz...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dis ur update too dey short oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mehn, it's good to know people ooOoo! I'm sure the guy laughing is your friend.

Girls wahala too much jare, make dem no go hospitalized yhu becoz of girl one day. .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hardeluv(f): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pew! Finally, I catch up wif u guys. U really did a gud job dre jere, buh I realli hope ur sperm stil plenty bcz of ur future wyf, u knw dis bleeping of a tin can cause somfin else later on.
*team annonymous.*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own quote by prof eyezik
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
eyezik3: Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own quote by prof eyezik

Please drop this useless love ish... The matter had already been treated so stop bring it up here eh angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
But have not fall in love before, d rock abeg make u cum update naa, i jst dey teach my student rubbish since cuz i neva read ur story..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Please drop this useless love ish... The matter had already been treated so stop bring it up here eh angry
foxy no mind me jawie, wer dz guy go naa help me find am naa!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
#uhm, doctor say my fingers have gotten three days injury, make i rest till then#

Foxy i hope u don update bah, am coming soon.

B4 i go injury make i type jare....

Hardeluv-welcome ooo, my Sperm still remain plenty for future purposes, abi u wan check am seegringringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
I don dey ghost mood now, dem no dey c me
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Uduwa, i dey luk u

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Omo! fine chicks full this thread ooOoooOoo. .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
DEDICATED TO HARDELUV

THE SAVIOUR

"Wetin dey do this boy na? Abi him brain don drain, chai Igboh don kill this guy you. Renghor you don mad?" They asked the laughing boy many questions.

"Na una mad you hear, na my paddy una come dey harrass" He said and walked to my side and shook my hands.

Renghor my classmate in primary four who helped me to drive away Amina the girl who was disturbing me was the person that helped me.

His dad was a retired soldierman so he was a very bad guy, weed was his delicacy, i never imagined that he would be following bad gangs like this, he seem very gentle like me but very notorious.

"Renghor, na your face be this, wetin you come dey find here?" I questioned him.

"Na the same thing you sef come find na, i come smoke, you come check babe, both of us try jare" he replied and bursted into laughter.

His gang joined in the fun and apologised to me and Peace for the harrasment, Peace stood beside me bodly and smiled while holding my arm, i was untop of the world.

Renghor was putting on a soldier three quater shorts and holding a soldier hankerchief and wallet, he was feeling cool. He went for recruit but was not selected so instead he was forming fake soldier man swag.

"Uduak abeg no mind this my friends oo, na jew men dem be. You na my main man. I be see one guy with you, na where him go na?" He asked me.

"Mehn that guy leave me run o, na him cus this fuckup sef" i complianed.

"Na so abi? Abeg come show me the kid" Renghor said and called two of his friends.

As we moved together with his gang Renghor wispered into my ears.
"Guy Pack your trouser o, you piss"
Sh'it, my hands went down and truly under of my trouser was allittle wet, i quickly packed that side with my free hand since Peace was clinging to one. Chai piss don do me bad thing, fear no good oo, i thought.

We sighted Sabo yarning another girl again, we moved nearer to him then me and Peace hid behind some students and watch as Renghor and his friends matched to Sabo side.

They gave him the kind of slap that Ab gave me, excatly the type that could make you forget GEJ wife's name.

"Kai ubanka" Sabo shouted as he recieved the slap.

"Na me you the curse, Uwaka" Renghor shouted and gummed his five fingers to Sabo's face.

"Wetin i do una?" Sabo asked confused as he was surronded.

"Why you dey scope my babe? Abi you wan die?" the guy called Pirate said.

"Haa, oga no be like that, i just dey show her where them dey play Volleyball" Sabo starmered out, he was so scared of a small dude which he towered over. I could not help laughing my Fat As* out.

"So na for volleyball court dem dey show person directions abi?" Renghor asked.

"Yeah, na true oo, i no even see am, abeg sorry, na Basketball court i mean" Sabo fumbled.

Renghor knocked him to the ground as different manner of slaps landed on his fine face.

"Uduak abeg do something na" Peace pleaded so i quickly rushed to Sabo aid.

"Abeg dude na my friend oo, abeg no mind am, him just come new for Akwanga him never sabi things wella"i said to Renghor and the other guys. They all pretended like they never knew me.

"Yes, na yestaday i come from village" Sabo confessed the more as i turned my face away so that he wont catch me laughing.

"Na because of you we go leave am o, next time make him dey look face before him talk" Renghor said then winked at me before going with his men.

I squat down to level with Sabo who held his head while sitting on the ground, Peace joined us.

"Guy so you gree say you come from Village" I mocked.

"How man go do na, if you see as this slap enter me you no go talk" He replied and then we bursted into laughter again.

"Guy no vex as i leave you there oo, i for tell una as that guy been dey come. But how una take escape them na?" He asked.

"We fly window, if you see as we ran eh" Peace lied for me, we kept on laughing at ourselves as we stood up and made to go home.

Peace, Sabo and i walked at one side of the road with other students while Renghor and his boys with the girl they collected from Sabo walked at the other side of the road, behind us.

They were gisting and laughing loudly, two young men passed us while two were walking behind their Renghor group, it smelt like foul play but i did not know what was wrong, i quickly informed Peace and Sabo so we quickly branched the road then peeped around the corner to see whatsup.

Renghor was inhaling solution(a white substance used to patch tires) in a pure water leather, his boys suddenly began fleeing from him, before he could know what was wrong the men at his fron grabbed him and his girlfriend then the back ones guarded him from running. The road had suddenly became clear, everyone had dissapeared.

"Na you be Renghor abi?" one of the men asked.

"Ehen na me. Wetin happen?" he bragged.

A terrifying slap landed on his face, he began speaking in tongues immediately.

"So na you dey waka round town with our uniform ba? U don die"

To Be Continued....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
See una in the night
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Clemzy16: Omo! fine chicks full this thread ooOoooOoo. .

Dude you talk true jare, babes for this thread dey too fine. Am tempted oo, just check out Ruthia na, na badosky eyes and sexy lipsgringringrin

i hope Jumizie is not reading thisgrin

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
The rock5555:

Dude you talk true jare, babes for this thread dey too fine. Am tempted oo, just check out Ruthia na, na badosky eyes and sexy lipsgringringrin

Your head dey there jor, if no be say i be bornagain ehn..... grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
I swear she too much...only dis her eyes almost make me dey relea..... grin

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hagrin Hagrin Hagrin Hagrin Hagrin Hagrin Hagrin Hagrin Hagrin Hagrin Hagrin Hagrin

Mehn, i don laugh tire, uduak so u p'iss for body, chai, u no get liver at all.

No qualms for Renghor, shebi im fada na retired soldier. .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Clemzy16: Omo! fine chicks full this thread ooOoooOoo. .
The rock5555:

sкчscrαρεr™:
Your head dey there jor, if no be say i be bornagain ehn..... grin grin
Uthman51: I swear she too much...only dis her eyes almost make me dey relea..... grin

Ruthia u beta com talk weda u get bf or nt b4 guys 4 dis thread go begin e-fight hia...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Viewing this topic: wasayedu, tomiblack(m), Brukeme(m), jojoluv, priceless love(f), Talk2david1(m), Tomkhalifa52(m), Trendytessy(f), boomssey(f), Opey4luv(m), Skykid1208(m), Bulcqlay(m), phunmy dahdah(f), Evad(m), sexymissfire(f), sкчscrαρεr™(m) and 2 guest(s)
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
To all the new members i give una popcorn and zobo.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hardeluv(f): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wiwi wiwi 4 body awayu shame, u ar eatin amala, u ar eatin ewedu. Shame uduak shame! ROFL
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shiooor! Na wetin i type here wen spambot com ban my skyscraper account, e bi lyk say seun need to recruit dat spambot into his sensibility training..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
De Rock u don fear my eyes abi, oya update anoda 1 abeg na..... My daddy dey ask me if i don dey madt wey i dey laugh anyhw..... I tell am say na uduak dey make me laf!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Uduwaaaaaaaaak!!!!! Come update ooo, nyt don do.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
@skyscraper- u born again#faints# no wanda spambot ban u, just mail Mynd he would unban u.

Tell Ruthia make she answer o, applications go plenty.

Shey u say Renghor na badoo abi? We go see na. Concerning pissing for trouser, u never jam fear first.

@Uthman-no make me hear say u realea... Ur babe must hear this.

@Daniel-ur head dey there, infact i go soon fire kingphilip, him food no dey sweet again.

@Hardeluv-na me u dey yab bah, i go nab u one day, or so am thinking.

@Ruthia-abeg no call my name oo, unless u want me to branch Abj next week

typing in Rocket mood.... I wan beat 10pm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hmm. So na because of slap, you wee-wee for body. Chai!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lastpage!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Uduak when has ur thread turned out to be a sinking one built on quicksand. Seriously,if it were to be before and u open this literature section,Rock's thread would follow after the normal section introduction threads but now other threads are gearing up and they wanna displace u.
My brother u better shine ur eyes and drop us more updates..................
Oya receive the anointing to make ur thread more solid as a Rock and u are delivered from slow motion updates.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
It's 9:30pm. Waiting...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Aha am back.w8tin 4 d nxt update.oduwa abeg do com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.