Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,371 members, 7,943,931 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510094 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
The rock5555:

Bros u no well. And i never thought about that when i was registring on NL, i was thinking of The Rock of wwe
Hmmm, God is great, na common children teacher u be for church and u don dey see divination, mark my words you're going to be a pastor, just like your father. Can i hear a AMEN?! grin

ehn, make i quickly port go my second moniker. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Winnie1950: @ skyscraper: welldone. You speak nothing but the truth. I hope those that are guilty of these acts can change for the better.
Vickie Zion: A very big welldone 2 skyscraper.he has spoken wella,hope we all ve learnt 4rm d words of d wise.
@ Rock abeg make d nxt update verbose.tnx
Winnie1950: @ skyscraper: welldone. You speak nothing but the truth. I hope those that are guilty of these acts can change for the better.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Third to comment! cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Now you guys are making me feel like a celebrity, it's not fair o. Lol

I'd loved to also write about Relationship but i think i've derailed this thread enough.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by s3nn2x(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
gosifechris:

.......Yea you got the igbo look plus your hairstyle
LMAO!

What is wrong with the hairstyle?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ skyscraper...UVE SPOKEN MY MIND BRO......UR WORDS GOT NO PART TWO..ITS NUFFIN BUT D TRUTH... COS DIS DAYS LUST IS D ORDER OF D DAY...... AND NOT LOVE......WIT DAT YA POST UVE MADE MY NIGHT BRO..GOD BLESS....

@ROCK Y U COME DEY BALD NA WEN U NEVA REACH ANYWHERE...LOLS
MORE UPDATE ROCK OOO
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chiamaka01: Third to comment! cheesy
kai, you're funny ooo.. incase u dnt knw, u're d 4195th person 2 comment. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Spactacle: @ skyscraper...UVE SPOKEN MY MIND BRO......UR WORDS GOT NO PART TWO..ITS NUFFIN BUT D TRUTH... COS DIS DAYS LUST IS D ORDER OF D DAY...... AND NOT LOVE......WIT DAT YA POST UVE MADE MY NIGHT BRO..GOD BLESS....

@ROCK Y U COME DEY BALD NA WEN U NEVA REACH ANYWHERE...LOLS
MORE UPDATE ROCK OOO
Thanks bruv. I'm a cunny guy, very unpredictable. I can talk dirty this moment and the next moment i'm a M.O.G. But above all i love spewing the fact when i dim it necessary.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
"Oboy, this girl no go pass me by today" i wispered to Ab as the girls walked to our direction.

"You must be dreaming" Ab wispered back. Immediately he spoke those words i sighted Peter my classmate coming from the other side. Peter was the second trouble maker of our class, we were three Peters in ss3 and we were very sturborn.

"Na which time Peter turn to science student?" i asked Ab harsly.

"So the time wey i tell you say him don toast your partner you dey sleep abi na Anna love blind your face" Ab joked as he left me there in my pool of desolation.

He hugged his babe while my partner suddenly performed a u-turn and went to Peter's place. The dude came all the way to come visit her even though he was not a science student. I was so angry at my self for allowing oppourtunities pass me by, i hissed and went to the lab.

All my Extra Gala and Lacasera drink i bought was for waste, i wanted to suprise her but instead i was played the fool's fiddle.

My whole day was spoilt, the girl was not in the Lab which meant she had gone with Peter for bleeping things. Ab noticed my misery and laughed at me, loverboy was dulling all of a sudden.

When we were going home i was silent all the jokes and fun was passing me by, i had missed my first mark, since further delay could be dangerous i moved forward to Specimen two-Aunty Blessing.

I really did not know how to get her, to even enter her house was big wahala, there was a time that i bent under her window to watch the then newly released hit song-Low waist, she poured pepper water on me that day, i could remeber how i ran inside while screaming 'Mummy Pepper' while the devilish girl laughed.

When asked how pepper entered my eyes, i lied that it was lizard that wiped my eyes with its tail and not Pepper, the made fun of me throughout that week.

That was the same anty Blessing that my small mind was feeling like bleeping, maybe i was sleepwalking or day dreaming then.

I went home to meet a full party in motion, i heard music playing while i was coming but i thought it was a party going on somewhere, a heavy sound hit me as soon as i opened the gate. There was a party in full motion, Anuty Blessing was having a party in the compound.

The noise was deafening, i had to shout like a he-goat before anyone at home could hear me.

"Ini wetin dey happen na?" i asked my brother.

"Na Anty Blessing dey do her graduation party, she don finish College" My brother informed me.

"Sh'it mehn, i don miss target two, maybe Anna charm on me was still working", so i thought.

"Nai dem come high volume like this? Make daddy come back na, them go hear am" I boasted to myself.

My dad came back and even greeted them without saying anything, i asked him why he did nothing but he told me that it was not his compound so he could do nothing. I was suprised at his answer so i kept quiet and watched the party through the window since he heavy sound of music was not allowing me to concentrate on the film i was watching.

As the night wore on alot of people were already trooping in that they were even asked to go back, guys were bringing their drinks amd drugs with them while bad girls were coming to show their yansh shaking skills. Who no like party??

When my dad saw that the party was going out of control he ordered us to lock everywhere and go to bed, i particularly was not happy cus i was watching some sweet slow sensual dances.

We entered into our rooms, i laid down restless as sleep refused to come so i plug my earphones in and called Ab.

"Dude how area? I hear say party dey rock for una side, you go ba?" He said as soon as he picked the call.

"Na my house e dey happen sef oo" i said as he became excitedd and asked wether he should come, i quickly disagreed, finally i told him about me and Anna's breakup, his words suprsied me.

"Yes, Peter the badosky is back, i dey happy jare. That means you go begin fucck like no man business" He joked.

"Fuucck keh? I no get anybody oo"i repiled sadly.

"My sister fah, you no like her?" He suprised me with his question, i jumped up in joy while i composed myself and continued with him.
"You wan kill me be that na" i repiled.
"Haba, forget that one, since you say make i dey leave her make she make decisions i don give you way" I repiled.

He sent me her number after warning me not to tell her how i got it, i thanked him and pumped my fist in the air in joy.

I began hearing some maoning sounds near my window so i slowly opened the window to see to party rockers kissing hungrily while the guy romanced the Ladies bre asts, my Joystick immediately roared its ugly head as i packaged it with my hands and then close the window before sleeping with my hands between my legs.

Make una no worry, two down, two to come, one added, GAME ON.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Goodnite y'all

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Skyscraper don turn to love doctor ooogringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
gosifechris:

don't worry,my own tori will be coming soon but i dont know if I'll be consistant...A mixture of money soldier and the rock

Yea you got the igbo look plus your hairstyle

If u wont be consistent then doam for Sexuality section if not Literature readers go kill you
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Clemzy16: Hmmm, God is great, na common children teacher u be for church and u don dey see divination, mark my words you're going to be a pastor, just like your father. Can i hear a AMEN?! grin

ehn, make i quickly port go my second moniker. . .

Let it come to pass na, i dey wait, if only u knew what my dad did to me before i agreed to be a children's teacher, u go LUAO. Dont forget that a prophet said the same thing when i was born
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
gudnyt ma luvs.I'm wishin U'll swtdrmz.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
uduak ur story eh!maa 4n spoil ah had 2 hide mumsy 4n dis 9t jex 2 read ur story .jex because ah cnt bear misin dis story.ride on man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 12:29am On Nov 10, 2013
Oh boy!! This last update na confam, i just dey smile as i dey read am, e be like say i dey watch action film. Seriously i go vex if this story no reach page 200 like i earlier talk. Asin with this kind of entertainment who cares weda ASUU calls off the strike or not. Carry go bruv, you 3much.
The rock5555: Skyscraper don turn to love doctor ooogringrin
The rock5555:

Let it come to pass na, i dey wait, if only u knew what my dad did to me before i agreed to be a children's teacher, u go LUAO. Dont forget that a prophet said the same thing when i was born
The rock5555: Skyscraper don turn to love doctor ooogringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:05am On Nov 10, 2013
Joizy: uduak ur story eh!maa 4n spoil ah had 2 hide mumsy 4n dis 9t jex 2 read ur story .jex because ah cnt bear misin dis story.ride on man

ehya, no wanda u scarce, welcome back babe

sкчscrαρεr™:
Oh boy!! This last update na confam, i just dey smile as i dey read am, e be like say i dey watch action film. Seriously i go vex if this story no reach page 200 like i earlier talk. Asin with this kind of entertainment who cares weda ASUU calls off the strike or not. Carry go bruv, you 3much.

Abeg make ASUU call off on the 24th of dec so that i go chop my sister share of meatgringrin

Goodmorning y'all. Thanksgiving things on point....

Man Must Wack mood Activatedgrin maybe i go upload pix later

still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2013
Good morning my people and happy sunday to una. Some people dey nairaland while others still dey dreamland.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2013
Gud mawnin y'all.and .HAPPY SUNDAY

@rock hope say u go keep our share of d food...no just try am say u go finish everytin o..and no talk say i no tell u oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2013
Not yet,its still 1.18a.m

united are dropping points and i bet arsenal will buy rooney before today's match end...do you think bale is ronaldo's sub because the rumour is messi is dragging no9 with ronaldo in madrid while bale and neymar are now citizens of nigeria

Goodnight hoes,lemme catch some breath
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2013
The rock5555: "

Make una no worry, two down, two to come, one added, GAME ON.

Baddest guy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebex12(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Diz story is indeed intresting or hw I go call am.keep it up man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2013
This thread is more than a story, it's a family. Big shout out to the entire preacher's son crew most especially those who didn't go to church today, myself inclusive. Now i have appetite for update but rock seemed nowhere to be found. Well since he's busy with church duties i thought of sharing a little something about relationship, Atleast to kill boredom as well to keep you guys busy before he comes back. Leggo! Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2013
Good morning and happy Sunday to everyone. @ skyscraper: so u no go church. It is very bad try to attend next Sunday. Me i Don come back from church since 9:00 clock (first service things).
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2013
Relationship is a very STRONG word, it's way stronger than Rock's head and Samson in the bible. To be in a relationship you have to be ready physically, spiritually and most importantly financially. No disrespect to men out there, please if you're a man and not financially stable then don't search for a wife, instead search for a job. It's not a crime to love but atleast have something doing where the money is coming from, Should you Rob a bank when your wife starts demanding money for baby wears, baby pampers, etc.. And if you're that man who doesn't have a good job yet you already have 3 children in 4yrs of your marriage then i pity for your life.. (witches for ur village dey dance awilo for ur head) meaning you'll have atleast 8children in ten years time when you can barely cater for their needs. Why bring those innocent children into this hostile world to suffer? Are you not ashamed as a man that your children are going to beg for garri from the next door neighbour. I'm not saying you shouldn't get married but be patient, don't say because all your friend are getting married also you want to get married. Marriage is not a competition. As a man, you can get married at the age of 40, no biggie! It's only a woman that should get married atleast before the age of 22. And to those girls in the other side who are married at 16, 18, and 19 respectively, hmmm, i comment my reserve. The list will not be complete if i do not mention our so-called "sexy-mamas" according to wizkid. You're 35 and you're still playing hard to get, i sorry for you Oooo, by the time menopause go jam u ehn na u go begin beg a guy of 20 to marry you. Yesterday there was a thread on frontpage asking why ugly girls get good guys and vice-virsa now this is what i think. The statement might not be entirely true but most pretty girls are ingrate, aggressive, and heartless. Majority of ugly girl are loving, homely, caring, family oriented and nice. They know that they're ugly hence if they try nagging to there husband the man might bring in another wife so they maintain. Also, ugly girls do not get jealous over slight issues. No wonder they say beauty is from the inside. If you're a beautiful girl out there don't be suprised when every john d'ick and harry is stalking you, they just want your kitty-cat and when they're done licking your honey-pot they will go and settle with the so-called ugly girl who will give them rest of mind. No man wants to marry a lady who every guy wants to nyansh. A wise man once said "girls are smarter than we think they're but not as smart as they think they're" if a guy is sending you recharge card, taking you shopping, and giving you all the best you could wish for he knows what he's doing, he might save your phone number in his phone as "My heart" while you save his as "Mugu 2" but in his mind you're Mugu 20. Gone are those days when girls use pregnancy to trap a guy into marrying her, try it this time, if he's not going to marry you he's not going to marry you and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Are you going to arrest him?! Did you not enjoy the sex while it lasted, girls should stop acting like they're doing guys a favour when they ask for sex, as a matter of fact, girls enjoy sex most, likewise guys. If not for our culture abi courtesy some girl will be on their knees begging us for sex because na dem dey enjoy am pass. Abi guys in the house na lie i talk? I'm not trying to sound like a chauvinist here but these are the things happening. Every time i give an advice i try to be on a neutral ground so my audience can learn a lesson. Girls be proud of who you're, stop depending on your guy to pay your BIS, your house-rent, even your bus-fare when you guys took a shuttle together. It will not make a man respect you. He's a human being like you who also has families depending on him, if you need money for those things go get a job or ask your father. Last time i checked, he's not your father neither is he your husband. And if you're using "I GIVE HIM SEX" as an excuse then you're no different from the ashawo on the street. The most painful part about it all is that you'll still dump his behind when the time comes. Please turn a new leaf, because when you change your mindset towards the way you do things then you're indirectly changing the world for good. May God bless our hussle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Winnie1950: Good morning and happy Sunday to everyone. @ skyscraper: so u no go church. It is very bad try to attend next Sunday. Me i Don come back from church since 9:00 clock (first service things).
don't mind me jare, if u read my short-story u go know y i nor lik 2 go church. *winks* if u neva read am click here to read "twisted emotions." oya i don drop one love advice, another one is coming later. This time i will centre more on youth and teen relationship. Dnt be suprised wen u see it on frontpage coz i might jst post it as a topic on my other moniker. E be lik say i don dey talk too much, btw, gud morning to u too.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2013
Wow! Skyscraper u are realy wise. The only problem is that those girls guilty of these acts won't change until it is too late then they will blame their innocent late grandma 4 their misfortunes.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2013
@skyscraper: what is ur Facebook id? Maybe we could chart on Facebook.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
Anoda nice one coming from d only skyLORD.....URE INDEED SCRAPPING D SKY..LOLS...

Y NOT OPEN I THREAD SO DAT EEVERYFIN WUD LUK UNIFORM...AND I CAN EVEN DROP MINE TO FORWARD D MINISTRY......

#BTW I JUST DEY OBSERVE U AND WINNIE OO... cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Winnie1950: @skyscraper: what is ur Facebook id? Maybe we could chart on Facebook.

Skyscraper u don turn relationship counselor...
But I dey watch u and winnie on 10D ooooo wink grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Winnie1950: Wow! Skyscraper u are realy wise. The only problem is that those girls guilty of these acts won't change until it is too late then they will blame their innocent late grandma 4 their misfortunes.
#WORD

Winnie1950: @skyscraper: what is ur Facebook id? Maybe we could chart on Facebook.
click here to send me a friend request

OR

HERE
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Spactacle: Anoda nice one coming from d only skyLORD.....URE INDEED SCRAPPING D SKY..LOLS...

Y NOT OPEN I THREAD SO DAT EEVERYFIN WUD LUK UNIFORM...AND I CAN EVEN DROP MINE TO FORWARD D MINISTRY......

#BTW I JUST DEY OBSERVE U AND WINNIE OO... cool
I've already opened a topic in both with my other moniker. Links below! Etiquette of a perfect relationship

An open letter to everyone who needs love

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.