Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,940 members, 7,909,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508223 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Uthman51:

Skyscraper u don turn relationship counselor...
But I dey watch u and winnie on 10D ooooo wink grin
I see you bruv, and to the latter, i comment my reserve. grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by classikelly: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Wow this is classic gewd job bruv
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
classikelly: Wow this is classic gewd job bruv
Thanks a million.

By the way, where is Rock? Abi im neva chop the rice finish.

Bat3 low, later tinz..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obooy! 132 pages? i go fit read am finish 2day?

Lemme go back 2 page 1...
Brb!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
I just dy observe una oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chade(f): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
@skycraper....True talk dia guy,u've said it all. Infact u spoke my mind.....
And as 4 ladies or gals dat depend on guyz 4 everytin dey nid,u r a liability 2 him nd No man wants a liability as his spouse.so pls find something doing or beta stil get a job.....
It pains me wen gals ar labelled "Money freak" dats y i hardly ask of anytin {money in particular} 4rm guys cos..........
Make una no vex oo...hope say i no derail d thread. ROCK pls update o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
well done skyscraper...tnx 4 enlighting every1 4rm d guys 2 d girls.....
pls oooo Rock wen U finish d Thanksgiving U had beta cme nd bless us wit lenghty update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
#passing by# hehehe, una good afternoon o, i don chop sowtey my belly wan tear with foodgringrin

check my prof pix, na me and my bros, doing ankogringrin the dude sef don dey tall pass me.

I dey one of my sundae skul children bufdae o, as per teacher things. Maybe i go manage drop one update soon.

Oya Danpeirse shoooow now.

@Love counsellor Skyscraper aka Clemzy mehn i twale for u, i make u dey new secetary general of this thread. How u see am?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]Typing....
@Love counsellor Skyscraper aka Clemzy mehn i twale for u, i make u dey new secetary general of this thread. How u see am?
[/qoute]
Waiting.....
D post fit am wella
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
Why is everybody watching me and clemzy? Abi is it wrong to chart with an e-friend?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
MAKE UNA NO VERSE FOR WETIN I WAN TALK.....THIS IS A STORY THREAD NOT A r/ship THREAD, THE ROCK YOU SHOULD KNOW U HAVE U16 FANS

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by missrock(f): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
I surprise oh @ ritababe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
The rock5555: @Love counsellor Skyscraper aka Clemzy mehn i twale for u, i make u dey new secetary general of this thread. How u see am?
Secretary general no too bad but i go for like be the treasurer or financial secretary so i go dey pillot the financial aspect wella. Ehn you com use style resemble your bro, who nor knw go tink say una be twins. As per the love stuff i go try drop something tomorrow.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
Winnie1950: Why is everybody watching me and clemzy? Abi is it wrong to chart with an e-friend?
Odikwa very very right! grin
The rock5555: Typing....
Anticipating...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
ritababe: MAKE UNA NO VERSE FOR WETIN I WAN TALK.....THIS IS A STORY THREAD NOT A r/ship THREAD, THE ROCK YOU SHOULD KNOW U HAVE U16 FANS
miss rock: I surprise oh @ ritababe
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
Okay....no more dropping of relationship/love stuff here...so dat we won't continue to derail dis thread...

@winnie nuffin bad to get e-friend...was only kidding...
@Rock;;;;patiently waitin for ya update..

@all una gudevenin...
ONE LOVE.
.....UP UNITED...SHAME NO LET MA COUSIN TALK OO..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
CONTINUATION...
Our compound the next day looked like a place hit by the hurricane katrina. Bottles, cigrates butts, and all manner of things litered the ground. I smiled as a noticed Aunty Blessing trying to sweep around with herfriends, so i sat outside to watch the naija movie.

"Uduak, come help me sweep na, sleep dey catch me o" She pleaded.

"Ohh, when you dey chopyou give me, abi you invite me come the party abi?" i thought in my mind then stood up and grabbed a broom.

"Yeah Uduak thank you, abeg make i go sleep" She smirked happily and ran inside to continue sleeping.

I laughed and kicked the broom away and went inside, since she dey claim say i good for slavery make she kick bucket na.

"Uduak.... So you no sweep anything" Aunty Blessing shouted as soon as she woke up and saw the mess everywhere still intact.

I held my laughter before shouting back from the house.

"Aunty i sweep am oo, maybe na breeze blow am again" I answered while holding back laughter.

She hissed and began sweeping again, i got up and went inside to continue sleeping since it was a weekend, when i finally woke up i remembered that i had runs in Ab's house, i quickly dogde out and strolled to his area, his sister was washing outside.

"Where is Ab?" i asked.

"He is not around" She answered me with for-ne toned english.

I smiled, i like girls that speaks queens english, they thrill me alot, when they are speaking their english i would be answering with pidgin, if they dont like me like that they can hug transformer-as skyscraper would say, there are many fishes in the river.

"Chai, and i called him oo, he said he was around" i lied.

"Dont mind him, he is like that, always forming boss" she joked as i managed to laugh just to gladen her.

"Whats your name?" i enquired.

"Peace"

"Only Peace, what of sh'it" i joked stupidly which made her angry, she frown her face and continued her washing.

"Chai Uduak you don spoil your show" My brain pinged me, i had to make amends for my sins or i would lose this one.

"Do you like me?" i said bluntly which made her standup abrutly and stared at me, i raised my eyebrow at her which made her burst into laughter-atleast i made her smile again.

"What do you have in your body that i would like you" she said disgustingly, my plan was working perfectly.

"Ehm see me na, i dey short, flat belly, black boy, barb shine skull, i no get bear bear" i was saying. Before i could finish she was already sitting on the ground with laughter while pleading with me to stop.

I smiled and went to my next plan.
"If you want make i stop oya give me your number first"

She frown her face again and attempted to standup from the ground when i pressed her down again and began tickling her, she finally gave me her number while i cross checked it with the one Ab gave to me, it was correct.

"I hope no be your mama number?" I asked as she kept on laughing and asked me to try the number and see, my credit was finish so i just told her i believed her and pocketed my phone.

We kept on gisting as she told me things about herself, i listened in rapt attention to what she said. She was schooling in another school near mine, i felt relieved to hear that, atleast runs would be easier.

"You know, you are one of the best friends that i see Abraham have" She commented.

"Best as in how?" i asked.

"I mean you are quiet, a good joker, lots of things" she repiled.

I smiled happily knowing that things had been made eaisier since she found me nice.

"No think like that oo, me na bad boy" i said the truth before she would be talking different thing later on how i have change and other stuffs.

"Look out" She shouted but i was too late, a hot slap landed on the back of my neck.

That kind of slap that could make you become born again while you shed uncontrollable tears. A tear drop as i turned to see the person that arranged me that slap.

"P-rooo how far na?" it was Abraham.

"Your father" i shouted and picked a big stone which made him flee while his sister laughed to her heart content.

When we finally met in a corner he stopped and asked me to cool down.

"How far between una?" he wispered.

"So na why you slap me bah?" i said angrily.

"No be like that, na just pretend make e no come be say i dey support you" he repiled as i drop the stone.

"But mehn, but this slap too much na" i said while touching my burning neck.

"Na because your head too big thats why" he said which angered me the more, i picked the stone as he fled for his life-we started another rat race.

Two lost. Mission one accomplished, two more to go.

GAME ON.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Make i go check wetin my United play. If the result good i go drop una another one but if e no good, na 2morow things ooo.

@Ritababe, Miss Rock-no worry no more love talk, but u no remind me say i get Under-16 fans as i dey write sexual contents oogringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
The rock5555: Make i go check wetin my United play. If the result good i go drop una another one but if e no good, na 2morow things ooo.

@Ritababe, Miss Rock-no worry no more love talk, but u no remind me say i get Under-16 fans as i dey write sexual contents oogringringrin

eh now, r/ship talk is quit different, from urs, cus u are telling us what happen to you, but they are discussing about r/ship..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
The rock5555: Make i go check wetin my United play. If the result good i go drop una another one but if e no good, na 2morow things ooo.
Match wey don end since, Man U win A'ss-a'nal 1 - nil meaning say u go still drop one update tonight. grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
@ritababe

• if you be u-16 then my grandmother na virgin.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Oya una don win...3updates 2nite...btw na u b dat 4 ur propix?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
ritababe:

eh now, r/ship talk is quit different, from urs, cus u are telling us what happen to you, but they are discussing about r/ship..
owk naw, i yaff head yhu! U knw say me nd u no dey quarrel, y i go quarrel with my sista. Me i be yoruba boi with bini blood, abi no be bini gal u be. I only posted it here to kip us busy since uduak ws away, i dnt lik opening threads becoz pple only read without commentin'. Now i've repented, i'll create a new thread for any further update and maybe drop a link here. I'm thinkin' of tryin' somethin' diff nxt!! PEACe.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
@ rock......Nice start bro..unto d runs level....i no say ab sis must fall.. Von u get sugar 4 ya maut..
We need more updates oo.since manutd win...
ABI NO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by djmask(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Big ups my man. I've been an ardent reader from the day it hit front page. Welldone
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Government Secondary School, Ubbe.
Your signature is kinda... lipsrsealed
100% the awesome truth*hehehehehehehe*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
We dy wait oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by DzTzl(f): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Are you a learner angry angry
lk serzly i cnt bliv she quoted all dt! hian
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
One gal down....
Mission one accomplished cool cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Till now no update?u leave me with no choice than this
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hehehehehehe so my united put Ritababe's arsenal to shame.

Djmask-welcome bro.

@kingphilip-typing ooooo.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.