Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,367 members, 7,943,920 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510093 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chiamaka01: Page dey finish, oh.

Abi naw
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote
author=Winnie the love doctor]Today's quote: almost all players started out as
loving and gentle guys they only got hard after they got burnt.[/quote]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Winnie1950: yeah i don't know u but from ur post i can decode that u are a player that's if u practice what u preach though. Most times i don't blame guys for being players because 90% of the players around are produced by heartless girls.
Yeah, you're right. Like i said in my thread i'm not a player, i'm a coach. No girl has ever broken my heart, i'm always the one doing the heartbreaking. It feels good though because most nigeria girls do not deserved to be loved, maybe not all. Alot of them i've come across are ingrate.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Winnie1950: truly not all broken hearted guys turn into players. Those that don't are those with strong minds that's why they can withstand being rejected and deceived by those that matter to them and still don't get broken. But u know majority of guys have very soft minds they only become strong after being heart broken and then they channel all their energy towards hurting other girls.

WORDS WINNIE.............
I DONT FANCY PLAYBOYISM its fun i know cos most guys Wu do it enjoys doing it..and it kindda surprises me on dat.all am tryin to say is dat wen ure heartbroken.y dont a guy/gurl just chill for sometime.it maybe months/year.in over to cari ur self completely along.instead comin a player.......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
The rock5555:
*kicks Jumizie backside*
dnt worry, u'll soon run back to my arms
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Winnie1950: Today's quote: almost all players started out as loving and gentle guys they only got hard after they got burnt.
Chai, dunno we have a love goddess in the house. I admire girls with such intelligence. Will you be my skylady, i promise to take you to the sky. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
lekinz:

Yea.....Dts true bt 70% do....Being a player is d greatest thing ever in relationships bt it depends sha

when u say greatest thing ever...i really dont get dat...du u mean it helps to avoid heartbreak..or d multiple bleepin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Spactacle:

when u say greatest thing ever...i really dont get dat...du u mean it helps to avoid heartbreak..or d multiple bleepin

Lolzz....Yes it does nd it also helps in treating those bi***hes some lessons
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
We've had enough of love talks jare. See now one page don waste . Uduak come and update o infact i don vex. Ghost mode activated.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Checks fone every minute all i get is *NO UPDATE* Jez cooments,.... Crying*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Searching 4 UDUAK! No wer 2 b found!!! Abi he dey Aunty christy room? SMH
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Am so so loving this love lessons.

But make i correct something, not all guys becomes players because the have soft hearts, i really loved Anna but that did not mean that i became soft hearted. I became a player cus its more better that way, no strings attached, infact i do all ways possible for the girls to know what am up to.

Though its just once my girls clashed, i control them accordingly, if they choose to love me, fine for them but i try as much as possible not to break anyones heart again. That stuff no good oo.

E be like say u fans loved my playboy lifestyle than my lover boygringrin no yawa, but dont worry, am considering falling in love again....

Give me a little time, Typing would comence soon, i have to arrange my Man Must Wack stomach as Skyscraper said for tomorowgringrin

Jumizie i see u baby girl
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Like seriously,what's this fuss about love? For me being single makes me and am happy about it. I can't just bear it when someone pulls out the plug on a real blossoming relationship all in the name of playing....... I know am not gonna remain single forever but certainly the played,player and the spectators are all gonna return home after the game(marriage). So why should I bother myself? #teamsingleandnotsearching#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by soulminister(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
most times, we are the ones that kill ourselves. having interest in someone doesn't mean that you "love" the person. it is an "interest" which brings about wanting to know the person but, in Nigeria, it has been turned to something else which brings about enimity between people once they "break-up". in love, you can never break up even after being hurt because that attraction can never die out. what you people term as "love", is known as "interest" which brings about a kind of attraction to each other.

¶™ end of discussion ¶™
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmmm.....I think I dey enjoi the comment than d story....make una no let dis debate stop here oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
I'm tired of checkin since morning nd no update......#ghostmood activated#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Being a playboy is okay bt it hurts d other partner whenever she gets dt u re just a player..........

I think with this few points of mine ....I had been enable to convince u nt to confuse u dt playboy life is the best..Thank u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Finally am through. Thanks for the wonderful debate pals, y'all made my thread minis3 move forward.

Typing.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
LOVE and RELATIONSHIP are two words that has been intertwined since like forever. Now i'm not perfect in love but i do know a thing or two. When you love someone you can literally do anything to show your partner how much you care. Instead of finding fault in their flaws your find strength. When your partner is talking you keep aside everything you were doing to a halt and listen with rapt attention. You laugh whenever your partner tells a joke even though it's not funny. When your partner is in problem your don't say "what can i do?" you think of something appopriate and do it. You can't let a day pass you without hearing his/her voice. When a guy abandons a crucial football match just to see his lover then such dude is in love. When a girl pauses an interesting scene from a noolywood movie just to text back her lover then such lady is definately in love. But often time we tend to mistake love with lust. These are two different words entirely. An epitome of lust is love at first sight. Another example is distance relationship. How can you just love somebody the very first time you set your eyes on em? How silly could some people be. I was listening to a radio love programme sometime ago and a dude calls and says he's been dating a girl on facebook for over three years. I was like WTF? Which village did that guy hails from. The worst part is that he had been sending the lady recharge card since the onset of their so-called internet dating but now he's trying to meet with the girl and she started giving him excuses. It is incontrovertibly obvious that dude had been a potential mugu all this while. As a lady, you barely knew for a guy for a month and you guys had started having sex, please know that you're not in love. It's either you're a side-chick or you're his sex-machine. And the painful part is that immediately he's done, you're gone. They say love is blind and to some extent i disagree to agree. Some people are blinded by what they see, feel and imagine. You know that a man has a wife and children at home and you're secretly dating him because of his money. Only if you know the damage you're causing to somebody's home, because of you a man is refusing to sleep with his wife, eat her food, keep late night, beat and verbally abuse his wife and care less about his family. If you're that lady out there you should be ashamed of yourself. And if you're that guy out there that has been proposing love to a girl but she turned you down all the time, and as a result of payback you resorted to r'aping her then you're worst than an infidel. It's not by force for someone to love you, if everybody is turning down your request then it means you need to check yourself because something is definately wrong with you. But my advice to everyone out there is to love the right way, if somebody turned down your request then let them be, there are several fishes in the sea. Just keep on searching and hopefully you'll find that someone that'll love you for who you are. That someone that knows the song in your heart even without singing it out. Find that someone and let love lead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Am rili touched by skyscraper's words. Dis is a mssg dat shudn't be ignored by anyone cos wat he said is true, so everybody pick up ur own piece from it.
Skyscraper, ar u lik a relationship counsellor or wat?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Am rili touched by skyscraper's words. Dis is a mssg dat shudn't be ignored by anyone cos wat he said is true, so everybody pick up ur own piece from it.
Skyscraper, ar u lik a relationship counsellor or wat?
Firstly i'd say thanks for agreeing with me. Secondly, i'm not a love doctor but that's what some people call me. I just love listening to my oga at the top "the adourable abyd, the love doctor" for those who do not know him, he's a radio OAP in Rhythm 93.7 fm Benin. He host a show called "Rhythms of the Night" It's a love programme. I feel i should give credit to whom it is due.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
THE PLAYER's CHRONICLES

"Man P-roo" Ab hailed me as i came outside so that we could go to the lessons in Government Secondary School Ubbe.

"Peter how your queen na?"

"Dude forget that girl jare, she na history" i replied sadly.

"Haaa, Peter, wetin happen na, i hope say no be because your Blokus too small for her oo" Ab mocked as i frowned at him and released him one slap which he cleverly dogde.

"No worry, just dey yab me, when you see me with your sister for bed you go understand" i said as his face quickly change to a frown.

Abraham had a beautiful Cousin sister(he was staying with his Aunty) who he protected like a god, i saw him practically chase a guy with cutlass cus the boy came to see his sister.

"Ab make you chill na, this babe na big babe o, she is old enough to make her own decisions" i would always tell him.

I had alittle crush on her but Ab would have killed me if i had told him my intentions. His sister was alittle bit taller than me but she was in ss1, fair with a nice figure but yam legs. We were age mates
but neither Ab or her knew.

When i told my class mates that i was 15yrs they refused to believe me, they thought i was just short but very old cus my badness then did not have part two.

"My sister keh, Peter if you fit i go give you chairman rank" Ab boasted as i smiled and shook my head, surely i was going to come for her.

"Ehen, P-roo, you know say Peter don toast that your partner for Gss Ubbe abi?" Ab said as i froze and looked at him.

"Make i no hear that rubbish talk oo, that ugly boy" i said angrily.

"Bros chill na, no be you say na you and Anna forever, toor another person don take over na" He explained further.

I kept quiet cus i was already feeling bad but anyway i have to try my best to see whats my fate.

When we got to the school i sighted her with Ab's girlfriend, as soon as they sighted us, they began walking to our direction. I was glad as i cleared my throat and awaited their arrival but someone spoil my show...

To be continued...

My ba3 don low, make i change ba3. BRB

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
emmm

Playboyism is sweet xpecially when you did to someone who gat feeling for you....pray you dont get an acid or otu water bath...lol

Winnie1950,your moniker and profile pics looked familiar,do you school in the east?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Typing continues....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chai, who be that show stopper?! Bad belle people no go ever mind their business.

Just like coincidence, peter mean rock, no wonder you get stronghead coupled with the baldness. Oga ooOooo!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Clemzy16: Chai, who be that show stopper?! Bad belle people no go ever mind their business.

Just like coincidence, peter mean rock, no wonder you get stronghead coupled with the baldness. Oga ooOooo!!

Bros u no well. And i never thought about that when i was registring on NL, i was thinking of The Rock of wwe
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Clemzy16: Chai, who be that show stopper?! Bad belle people no go ever mind their business.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dats gwud.... Badness begins, still waiting,following , looking @ d rock 4 more updates
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
gosifechris: emmm

Playboyism is sweet xpecially when you did to someone who gat feeling for you....pray you dont get an acid or otu water bath...lol

Winnie1950,your moniker and profile pics looked familiar,do you school in the east?
there is nothing good about being a play boy please read skyscraper's post. And i did not school in the east. many people mistake me for an igbo girl sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ skyscraper: welldone. You speak nothing but the truth. I hope those that are guilty of these acts can change for the better.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Winnie1950: there is nothing good about being a play boy please read skyscraper's post. And i did not school in the east. many people mistake me for an igbo girl sha

don't worry,my own tori will be coming soon but i dont know if I'll be consistant...A mixture of money soldier and the rock

Yea you got the igbo look plus your hairstyle
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
A very big welldone 2 skyscraper.he has spoken wella,hope we all ve learnt 4rm d words of d wise.
@ Rock abeg make d nxt update verbose.tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.