Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,427 members, 7,944,127 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510109 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2013
You sure say Anna no give you winch chop?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Seequadry(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2013
Rock welcome to d real world... Just no waste dat girl try to yanch am b4 u let her go
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Mehn dat one pass kasala oo......dis Anna gurl no try self...i dey feel u broda..but some babe sha Dem no get conscience @ all oo...

Make we see if ROCK GO BLEEP ANNA or HIM GO JUST WALK AWAY LIKE D HEARTBROKEN LOVER BOY..
Its gud to ave u back@chiamaka
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Nw u knw wat it feels lik wen a guy plays a gal, so next time u won't be a player againtongue Buh I av dis feelin dat wat Anna did is gonna bring out the caged badness in u. #Anticipatin

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by BasseyJ(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2013
Phew, finally this love matter don end, the thing dey tire me, caught up with you guys during the 2nd love story, @rock,you're doing great, this your story na the b0mb. Can't wait for the next update grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Raymonbell(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2013
What a wonderful moment when a hunter become hunted.
Uduak God don catch u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Raymonbell(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2013
But don't leave her without eating ur own share of de cake o. Na that one go pain me pass
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2013
The rock5555:

I hope no be me u dey laf bahgringrin
ehya, I pity u o,poor boy..a minute silence for the broken hearted please. grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2013
finally i'm here, the rock you ROCK,brava!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Cha!!!!! Me no go play any gurl oo.. Make nemesis no cum catch up wif me oo... Lols..
I no fit lauf and i no fit cry..wetin make i du..I KNOW SAY ROCK GO UNLEASH DAT HIM PLAYER PART...

RIDE ON SOLDIER URE D BOMB..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2013
[size=20pt]S't'upid Uduak.... Idiot boy... You be ar's'ehole I swear.....

Girl play me like this eh, the payback go so bad she no go know wetin hit her angry angry angry
[/size]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Monstertrucks: ehya, I pity u o,poor boy..a minute silence for the broken hearted please. grin grin grin

Lmao. grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2013
[size=20pt]Uduak, where are you?[/size]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2013
The rock5555: ***DEDICATED TO JUMIZIE
after recieving a hot slap.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmmmm....Love is blind.....

Na playboy life sweet pass
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2013
Seequadry: Rock welcome to d real world... Just no waste dat girl try to yanch am b4 u let her go
[size=15pt]Abi o! Uduak no fall my hand Oooo.. Make sure say u fuQ her brains out! jeez, that was tragic.[/size]
lekinz: Hmmmmm....Love is blind.....

Na playboy life sweet pass
[size=15pt]You took the words out of my mouth![/size]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Eyaaah sorry ooo...I no believe say d gal go fit play u like dis oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2013
No go tell me say u leave her for GOD oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by mrborntodoit: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2013
That Anna bad gan oooo, she even use ring hold you for work grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2013
^^^
Lmao grin gringrin gringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2013
Peter, if this page finishes without an update, ehn...
I go do you strong thing.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2013
[quote
author=Sexy Sapphire]Nw u knw wat it feels lik wen a guy plays a gal,
so next time u won't be a player againtongue Buh I av dis feelin dat wat
Anna did is gonna bring out the caged badness in u. #Anticipatin[/quote]

Uduak no fit repent, oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2013
That Anna of a girl is a disgrace. I think it will be better if he doesn't bleep her incase of pregnancy wahala.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen: [size=20pt]S't'upid Uduak.... Idiot boy... You be ar's'ehole I swear.....

Girl play me like this eh, the payback go so bad she no go know wetin hit her angry angry angry
[/size]

Dey here dey wait for uduak's story. No go finish your own. undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2013
mr_born_todo_it: That Anna bad gan oooo, she even use ring hold you for work grin

Omo d gal na real PLAYER OO
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2013
[quote
author=Winnie1950]That Anna of a girl is a disgrace. I think it will be
better if he doesn't bleep her incase of pregnancy wahala.
[/quote]

Seconded.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
The rock5555: ***DEDICATED TO JUMIZIE***

THE FORGOTTEN PROMISE

"Esther dont worry, i would surely come back for you" i promised her though i thought we would never meet again but my childish thoughts was that it would calm her down. I forgot that whatever goes around comes around.

"Uduak do you mean it?"she asked unsure.

"Yes na, wether its ten years i would come back for you" i promised jokingly, i did not know she took it to heart, now i was faced with the task of fufilling a promise which i said lackadastically.

"Hey Anna, this girl is lieing Jare, i did not promise her anything" i defended myself.

Anna just shook her head agonisingly and went home, that night it was my turn to call her repeatedly till she finally switched off her phone. I was angry at myself for giving that useless promise and angry at Esther for remembring my promise while also mad at Anna for bringing the letter for me even when she knew what was in it, finally i was mad at my sister for taking my meat as part of our agreement that night. I slept like a mad man.

The dude that slapped me met me again, he wanted me to stay of his girl, i was not even scared at all, cus Ab was there, i challenged him and he told me that Anna was a flirt and that she would fucck with any guy that toasts her even Ab advised me to leave her alone but i was already stuck up in love that i neither took any advice seriously, i refer to them as jealousies.

WAEC was drawing near but forme as usual u cared less about reading, i was busy parading the whole town with Anna, even though i collected alot of slaps and threats from different dudes but love was shacking my small head.

Finally Esther came back from school, she was a beauty to behold, if that i was not with Anna i would have fufilled my promise to her, even she was hell bent on getting me back, it was a serious thug of war between Anna and Esther while me the middle man suffered the worst hit.

It was a serious situation that Esther even threatened to tell my parents of me and Anna's relationship i begged her all through that period till finally her mother was built a house in Abuja so that was how Esther left Akwanga but she kept on threatening to still get me in the future.

Make she come back na, i go stroke her life if she asked me of that promise again or so i thought.

Me and Anna's relationship started going downhill when guys began tracking me, i was kinda popular so i was easily known.

Anna also was not helping matters, she was trying all means to get me in bed with her but the love jinx over me made me celibate.

A guy even showed a pix of her sitting on his laps while she smiled but still my love blinded eyes refused to open.

The final straw that broke the camel's back came one day, i was sleeping so when i woke up Anna was in the palour but my sister was giving her a very funny look, Anna also was not looking happy either, i was confused at their behavious so i waited for Anna to leave before asking my sister what the matter was.

"I thought i said you should leave that girl alone" my sister shouted at me.

"Leave as in how? Wetin she do you na?" i said perplexed.

"Uduak if you keep on dating that girl she would put pregnancy on your head" my sister explained.

"Who do you mean?" i asked with a shaking heart.

"I caught her today.."

"Caught her doing what..." i screamed.

"Kissing and romancing a guy, on a wall where people passed" my sister shocked me with those words.

My own Anna kiss guy in public, that was a mistake jare, na lie be this, my sister formulate am. i thought stupidly.

"I still dont believe you unless you have a prove" i hissed and walked out leaving her suprised that i was that stupid.

I kept on hearing different reports but i turned a deaf ear to them all, i was feeling untop of the world, abi na Romeo and Juliet things.

"Uduak come see something" My brother shouted as soon as he came back from school.

I quickly rushed out like Van Damme and followed him to see where governor was pouring money or so i thought but instead i saw Anna with a miniskirt walking a guy with uniform back from school.

Their hands were entwined, i cleaned my eyes well to see the raw truth, it was truly my Anna, she did not see me so i followed them discreetly to the guys house. After a little wait i went near the window and peeped in.

What i saw washed away the scales of love from my eyes, my eyes widen more than that of Nollywood actor Segun Arinze. My whole world came crashing down in one second, my legs felt like jelly as a tear dropped down my cheeks, the whole videos i saw in her phone began making sense to me.

I fell in love with a bonafide Fuckker/player... Me that was claiming former player was hit by a real player who took the shine off my playboy carreer and made me a sissy lovey dovey dude.

It was a real tragedy....

To Be Continued....
oooooo dats touching...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
I beg i D Rock i dey wait 4 more update....... U er d bestest!!!!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ruthia: oooooo dats touching...

Are you a learner angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebraheem20(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
wat goes arounds comes arounds dey say,my guy take heart ooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ruthia: oooooo dats touching...

You didn't quote everything on purpose, right?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
when player jam player na wetin dem dey call am?!

a) off-side
b) free-kick
c) penalty
d) foul
e) half-time
f) goalkick
g) corner

[size=15pt]uduak dey on 9month heart-injury as a result of his heart-break; by the time e return my skylady go don put to bed.[/size] grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.