Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,811 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510072 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
See una by 10pm. Sorry for the delay, na network tinz
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Money Soldier: That 20naira ring mean alot to that babe o, no even think am. Make i see the bobo vve¥ u go give am drink concerning the matter.

You know say i no dey carry last with scope na

smithe113: Uduak, where art thou?

I have been round the world now am back again sire

Jumizie13:
*gives him a thunderous slap*

*holds his cheeks and sighs* Haba babe, you still remain my number 1 sorry 2. Abeg no vex, oya come near.

*looks round, miss Rock no dey* Grabs her waist and begans smooching hergringrin

Chimaritoponcho: so uduak u c free pool-sea again tru tru and u no fork becos of watin u call am...LOVE?
This lov real barrier u oo no b small

No be small barrier o, a whole me Mr Bleeper

Uthman51: Iduak oooo.....
We are waiting....

Wait no more sir
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
*holds his cheeks and sighs* Haba babe, you still remain my number 1 sorry 2. Abeg no vex, oya come near.

*looks round, miss Rock no dey* Grabs her waist and begans smooching hergringrin
[/quote]

MISS ROCK DEY WATCH YOU ON HD OOOOO
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
*a hot slap landed on my face, i was in big sh'it.* kiss cry

HOT SLAP AGAIN CUZ OF LoVE HMMM.....i wan believe say u bleep her cuz all dis surferness to much faa
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Uduak u don suffer for love!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Gu¥ u sef don chop some kind slap for ur life like that o. Lols
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebraheem20(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
guy,u sure say ur ear dey work vry well nowadays wit all dis slaps way u dey get all d tym.......guy u rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez @last i don meet up, started 4rm page 0 since of sunday, ur story gives me a sweet nyt rest, since i always read it b4 going 2 bed... I beg update plzzz
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Swt wetin love don turn rock to...chai nawa for dis love oo......dat kind slap fit tear person trouser
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shuoo...! Na love be this? shocked
Love good, oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Uthman- Bleeping been dey out of my agenda then, i dey regret am now sef.

Skyscraper-no be small suffering oo

money soldier-no be small slap o, my papa slap me one day, i go look mirror i see him three fingas, nd no way to revenge sef.

Hebraheem- e be like say my ear drum na iron bulletproof e get, my papa slap me again sef, na that tym i deaf for three days, but i thankGod i come well o, cus i fear for my ear that time.

Ruthia-yeah, welcome babe, but you fast oo, just sunday u don catch up with my two months and still counting work. You are welcomed jare.

Spatacle- abeg u go begin dey recieve some slaps for me cus i no want my trousers to tear oo

Chiamaka-na love oo, and e sweet jare.

Good evening to all of una, make i type small before i sleep.

Next update before 10:30pm.

Typing.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Brozules(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
[/color]
The rock5555: Uthman- Bleeping been dey out of my agenda then, i dey regret am now sef.

money soldier-no be small slap o, my papa slap me one day, i go look mirror i see him three fingas, nd no way to revenge sef.

Hebraheem- e be like say my ear drum na iron bulletproof e get, my papa slap me again sef, na that tym i deaf for three days, but i thankGod i come well o, cus i fear for my ear that time.

Ruthia-yeah, welcome babe, but you fast oo, just sunday u don catch up with my two months and still counting work. You are welcomed jare.

Spatacle- abeg u go begin dey recieve some slaps for me cus i no want my trousers to tear oo

Typing.....
[color=#990000]
The rock5555: Uthman- Bleeping been dey out of my agenda then, i dey regret am now sef.

Typing.....

Typing.....
waiting uduak.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ehn na!!!i go come help u few receive slaps na...but dey ooo
Before i go tell u my conditions just come update sharp sharp...

@Chiamaka wer've u bin since na,,dont u know dat we've been missing u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na so rock go take style sleep..while we go dey wait for update for here tongue d guy get sense oo..lols kidding man...Still waitin for dis superb update of urs..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Friendz4blue: nice job rock.abi na peter uduak sef.makurdi.makurdi reallu spoil o.spent like 6yrs dere and i really witnessed it.nice job again.....
*clears throat*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
rocki rockilistic...

i dey feel yhu die
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
VALENTINE WAHALA

"whe whe wetin i do?" i starmered.

"Guy you dey mad? Abi you dey take codiene? You no know say Anna na my babe?" The gang leader asked.

"I no know who be Anna oo" i confessed cus i knew i would not be able to fight those guys if they turn on me.

"So you don reget her abi? But the time wey una dey parols together you know her abi? You even dey fucck her sef abi?" He asked.

"Abeg i no dey fucck her oo, even kiss sef i never do" i said as i immediatly regretted saying it cus another hot slap confused my eyes.

"So you even know her sef?" one of them shouted at me.

"God i don die oo, abeg bros na NaNa i think say you talk" i lied as the bursted into laughter.

I knew that my own was finished cus i did not take the larger road to my house, i followed short cut to reach home earlier.

I held my face well incase the wanted to slap me again.

"Ehen, na wetin dey this your leather?" The leather asked me.

"Bros na my papa suit oo" i lied as they started dragging the leather from my hands, i held it tight while trying to fend off their slaps and pinches.

"Jimmy whats going on here?" I heard Anna voice as relief washed all over me.

Jimmy began looking away as they all pretended that they did not know me then he finally spoke.

"Babe wassup na, so na this small boy you dey share with me?"

I turned to look at Anna in suprise, her head was down, it began making sense to me that the babe was just playing me all along.

"Jimmy stop that rubbish o, why you go dey talk that rubbish here na?" Anna began quarreling as she recovered from her shock.

I just turned and looked at her then shook my head and began walking away, she tried following me but Jimmy blocked her part and held her, i could hear her screaming at him to leave her alone since i was not Super man Nor Jacki Chan to fight all those dudes, i wanted my life alone.

Tears dropped as soon as i got home, i could not believe that my own Anna was cheating on me while i tried to be 100% faithful, maybe my nemesis from being a player was begining to hunt my life.

Her calls kept on coming in but i left it to ring, on the 15th time i reluctantly answered the phone, she was already in tears while telling me that nothing was between her and Jimmy.

She claimed they were just classmates but the guy was on her neck to date him but since all her heart was devoted to me already she had been rejecting him.

Since i was already love sick i quickly forgave her and kept on gisting with her, i totally bought her explanation, i loved her too much to release her for one stupid boy.

When my sister came back i informed her what i went through that day but her words shocked me.

"Uduak better leave that girl alone cus she would keep bringing up trouble for you, am sure she is dating that guy, if not he wont know you" My sister explained.

"Abeg fashi jare, na jealousy dey worry you" i mocked at her as she laughed and said 'dont say i did not warn you'

Anna came to my house that evening, my sister gave her a dirty look but what do i care, my love was with me and that was all that matter.

"Did you see my letter in the leather i sent to you" She asked me.

"Yeaahh, i don forget o, abeg make i go check am" i replied and ran into the room to get the letter. I opened to read as my contenance changed.

"Anna what is the meaning of this letter?" i asked.

"Its from Esther, am sure you know her, she claims that you promised to come back for her and that you love her" Anna explained.

"How did she know i promised her all this things" i thought in my mind.

Anna's school was both boarding and day school then so Esther was in boarding, but i wonder why Anna would even deliver the message sef when she knew it was against her.

Esther was practically toasting me in her letter while reminding me of a promise i gave to her. I thought hard of the promise i gave to her, i had given alot of promises so i could not remeber any one that long cus we had not meet since we were transfered back to Akwanga.

Then it strucked me when i made the promise, it was when we went to Makurdi newly, Esther also followed us from Akwanga since they were on holiday then.

She spent the holiday period in Makurdi with us, then when the school resumed she was reluctant to go cus she claimed she liked our company, but truly she really wanted to be with me cus i could do all kinds of girl's plays and even make them laugh so when she was crying that moment she wanted leaving i took her to the Mallam's provision shop and bought her sweets and biscuits before promising her what just came to hunt me again.

THAT PROMISE WAS...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Good nite y'all

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
See suspense oo...DAT PROMISE WAS TO BLEEP HER WEN NEXT U SEE HER..see wetin ur jt cause abi...btw i go wit wetin ya sis talk bout Anna...but love really did blinded u bro...... :p :p gudnyt y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:12am On Nov 08, 2013
Spactacle: See suspense oo...DAT PROMISE WAS TO BLEEP HER WEN NEXT U SEE HER..see wetin ur jt cause abi...btw i go wit wetin ya sis talk bout Anna...but love really did blinded u bro...... :p :p gudnyt y'all

Make we wait and see

adegwurulez: rocki rockilistic...

i dey feel yhu die

Thanks man

Spactacle: Ehn na!!!i go come help u few receive slaps na...but dey ooo

Oya tell me the conditions now

Spactacle: Na so rock go take style sleep..while we go dey wait for update for here tongue d guy get sense oo..lols kidding man...Still waitin for dis superb update of urs..

Me no sleep o

GOOD MORNING Y'ALL
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 5:44am On Nov 08, 2013
The tinz we do for love.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2013
*In Rock's Voice* Good Morning to Una
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Akorbabs: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr uduak u na baba o.wen playboy wan bcom loverboy na dia kasala CME dae burst.don't worri peter just keep on loving u go find true luv.mehn u truly rock.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Morning to y'all my fellow nairaland, oga rock how far naa ow was ya nite, we still dey wait for update dz mawnin oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebraheem20(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2013
frm d zulu kingdom were d sun rise i greet all of u gud morin........
guy u just dey make promise anyhow,dont u kwn promise is a debth
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Spactacle: Ehn na!!!i go come help u few receive slaps na...but dey ooo

I was banned, released and my phone battery went down. And here's the worst part; there was no light.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Love is really blind. cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2013
***DEDICATED TO JUMIZIE***

THE FORGOTTEN PROMISE

"Esther dont worry, i would surely come back for you" i promised her though i thought we would never meet again but my childish thoughts was that it would calm her down. I forgot that whatever goes around comes around.

"Uduak do you mean it?"she asked unsure.

"Yes na, wether its ten years i would come back for you" i promised jokingly, i did not know she took it to heart, now i was faced with the task of fufilling a promise which i said lackadastically.

"Hey Anna, this girl is lieing Jare, i did not promise her anything" i defended myself.

Anna just shook her head agonisingly and went home, that night it was my turn to call her repeatedly till she finally switched off her phone. I was angry at myself for giving that useless promise and angry at Esther for remembring my promise while also mad at Anna for bringing the letter for me even when she knew what was in it, finally i was mad at my sister for taking my meat as part of our agreement that night. I slept like a mad man.

The dude that slapped me met me again, he wanted me to stay of his girl, i was not even scared at all, cus Ab was there, i challenged him and he told me that Anna was a flirt and that she would fucck with any guy that toasts her even Ab advised me to leave her alone but i was already stuck up in love that i neither took any advice seriously, i refer to them as jealousies.

WAEC was drawing near but forme as usual u cared less about reading, i was busy parading the whole town with Anna, even though i collected alot of slaps and threats from different dudes but love was shacking my small head.

Finally Esther came back from school, she was a beauty to behold, if that i was not with Anna i would have fufilled my promise to her, even she was hell bent on getting me back, it was a serious thug of war between Anna and Esther while me the middle man suffered the worst hit.

It was a serious situation that Esther even threatened to tell my parents of me and Anna's relationship i begged her all through that period till finally her mother was built a house in Abuja so that was how Esther left Akwanga but she kept on threatening to still get me in the future.

Make she come back na, i go stroke her life if she asked me of that promise again or so i thought.

Me and Anna's relationship started going downhill when guys began tracking me, i was kinda popular so i was easily known.

Anna also was not helping matters, she was trying all means to get me in bed with her but the love jinx over me made me celibate.

A guy even showed a pix of her sitting on his laps while she smiled but still my love blinded eyes refused to open.

The final straw that broke the camel's back came one day, i was sleeping so when i woke up Anna was in the palour but my sister was giving her a very funny look, Anna also was not looking happy either, i was confused at their behavious so i waited for Anna to leave before asking my sister what the matter was.

"I thought i said you should leave that girl alone" my sister shouted at me.

"Leave as in how? Wetin she do you na?" i said perplexed.

"Uduak if you keep on dating that girl she would put pregnancy on your head" my sister explained.

"Who do you mean?" i asked with a shaking heart.

"I caught her today.."

"Caught her doing what..." i screamed.

"Kissing and romancing a guy, on a wall where people passed" my sister shocked me with those words.

My own Anna kiss guy in public, that was a mistake jare, na lie be this, my sister formulate am. i thought stupidly.

"I still dont believe you unless you have a prove" i hissed and walked out leaving her suprised that i was that stupid.

I kept on hearing different reports but i turned a deaf ear to them all, i was feeling untop of the world, abi na Romeo and Juliet things.

"Uduak come see something" My brother shouted as soon as he came back from school.

I quickly rushed out like Van Damme and followed him to see where governor was pouring money or so i thought but instead i saw Anna with a miniskirt walking a guy with uniform back from school.

Their hands were entwined, i cleaned my eyes well to see the raw truth, it was truly my Anna, she did not see me so i followed them discreetly to the guys house. After a little wait i went near the window and peeped in.

What i saw washed away the scales of love from my eyes, my eyes widen more than that of Nollywood actor Segun Arinze. My whole world came crashing down in one second, my legs felt like jelly as a tear dropped down my cheeks, the whole videos i saw in her phone began making sense to me.

I fell in love with a bonafide Fuckker/player... Me that was claiming former player was hit by a real player who took the shine off my playboy carreer and made me a sissy lovey dovey dude.

It was a real tragedy....

To Be Continued....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2013
Chai i don late for work again.

Make i go update Naija thug life,i would be back in the afternoon.

@Chiamaka, Akorbabs, daniel, eyezik, hebraheem, skyscraper- i see una all, thanks for the comments.

Still I ROCK....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Monstertrucks: Lmao grin grin grin

I hope no be me u dey laf bahgringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by yajoe(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Ciously!! Dis babe no try @ all

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.