Stats: 3,191,427 members, 7,944,122 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510106 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
@the rock5555, this page go soon finish, oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Uduak!!! E no go make sense if dis page finish nd update no show.
Do cme update....we're waiting.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chiamaka01: @the rock5555, this page go soon finish, oh.
Na u finish am na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Una don make me laf and forget my name with una comments oo.

@yajoe-walahi she no try

@chiamaka-E be like say she charm oo

@seequadry-na correct welcome to the real world oo.

@spatacle- so na me be broken hearted lover boy abigringrin . Na true sha, some girls no get conciense.

@sexy shappire-u go good for guessing game o, how u take know say i go upgrade my playership?

@BasseyJ-me sef dey Love story come dey tire me, now na hot gist time. Welcome brudah

@raymonBell- na God really catch me oo.

@becqueen-welcome ma'am. No run o, abeg grab seat

@monstertrucks- uhm a minute silence abigringrin

@spatacle-good lesson learnt pal, no play girls again or someone go play u.

@foxy- u no go kill me with laf sir. Abeg go Naija thug life, i don upload.

@Jumizie- na d slap clear my eyes na, i come dey love u more.

@lekinz-mehn play boy life sweet pass jare.

@Skyscraper-na u get ya mouth oo

@Uthman-if i tell u say i leave her for God wetin you go do?

@mr born to do it-LMAO @ ur postgringrin

@Winnie- pregnancy keh, ino fit pregnant woman oo,Dgrin

@Ruthia-thanks ma'am, really touching

@hebraheem-Na so, what goes around comes around.

Good afternoon to una.

I just finish with Me and Flow, Attai's collabo. Typing resumes later.

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Uduak shey U no C my comment since U no mention my name.No worry I jst dey watch 4 5D.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Okay na...u drop enuf update for us today since u don make us wait tire ooo...

But u u come do vickie Parshia na..u no come mention her name..e no gud oo..
@vickie no mind dat boy u hear if him no mention ur name next time i go flog am for hmmmm......maut done zip
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
whr i want go,i dey here,gidigba!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by aprilwise(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Speechless like michael jackson
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
The rock5555: Una don make me laf and forget my name with una comments oo
@sexy shappire-u go good for guessing game o, how u take know say i go upgrade my playership?

Still i ROCK

Its the norm for guys, once they get heart-broken, they jst bring out their playboy certificate and proceed to the next level( masters or phd). I be baddowink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chade(f): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
*sobs*........ luv kil me i die,uduak kpele,take heart eh.
No wori eh, i go help u treat her 4ck up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
[center]ROCK WHERE U @ NA...NO LET MY BLOOD BOIL FINISH B4 U GO UPDATE NA...[/center]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
**@Uthman-if i tell u say i leave her for God wetin you go do?**

I go send you later BOMB
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
I still dey observe...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Love is blind they say
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
[size=15pt]You took the words out of my mouth![/size][/quote]

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Happy new year everyone

golden eaglet congratulations for bringing my trophy back

the rock so na so e de be ba nobody even remember me self
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by missrock(f): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Uthman51:

*holds his cheeks and sighs* Haba babe, you still remain my number 1 sorry 2. Abeg no vex, oya come near.

*looks round, miss Rock no dey* Grabs her waist and begans smooching hergringrin

MISS ROCK DEY WATCH YOU ON HD OOOOO

our wedding never even reach 2 weeks, im don dey cheat....
I go forgive am this time shaa
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
@vickie zion-no vex oo, i been bypass u unknowingly, my apologies ma'am

Captain Sinzu-i see u dude

kingphilip-welcome back cook, i was already preparing query letter for u, y u come dey starve my fans na.

Miss rock-My one and only swidy, no mind me, u just leave me to waka so temptation nai catch me. What do u expect when u leave two hormone driven youths alone at home.

Thanks for forgiving me.

*kicks Jumizie backside*gringrin

make una no vex oo, naija match turn my head, i don even win 500bucks for betting and network no dey help matters.

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Oga rock i dey wait for ur update ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND............THE HUNTER BECAME THE HUNTED, SO HOW DOES IT FELL ROCK...

anybody miss me?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ehn... ok ROCK we dey wait foR d update......
#WATCHIN U FROM MA GREAT GRANDFATHER'S BASIN..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
ritababe: WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND............THE HUNTER BECAME THE HUNTED, SO HOW DOES IT FELL ROCK...

anybody miss me?
i did

Winnie missed u too
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Uduak come update ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
BREAKUP

I stood by the window and watched the dude giving it to Anna canine style, my whole world came crashing down. That had been almost the sweetest six months of my life but it all drained away right before me. I had plans for the future(silly uh) though i knew it would be hard. What hurt me the most was that she left me high and dry, i was ready to even die for her, i gave every girl backseat cus of her only for her to cheat behind my back. She should have told me that she wanted sex, atleast i would have given it to her really hot but come to think of it, she was already giving me clues but i was a dumb mugu who was totally in love.

I turned back in tears and began walking home slowly. All our good memories floated in my heart, she was the one that stoped me from beating my younger ones because then if they try any rubbish a heavy knock from me was enough to make them sleep with tears but Anna thought me how to manage my raging temper, she made me had less problems with my dad because no more going out anyhow and disturbing others. Atleast she impacted me in some way, i thought.

"You see, did i not tell you? Its good that your eyes are opened now" My sister mocked as i told her what i saw Anna doing.

I felt really bad that period, i could barely eat or sleep, i kept on avoiding Anna and her calls because i did not know how to confront her. I sometimes put off my phone 24hours.

I dressed for church one day when she walked in majestically with a friend of hers to our house, i was so shocked that i could barely move an inch.

"Uduak what have i done to you?" Anna asked me as i became confused i did not know what to tell her, wether to embrace or slap her, i never knew,i just passed them and walked out.

Anna kept following me and asking what was wrong but i paid no attention, as the church closed i sat outside the steps with my friend Collins as i gisted him about my ordeal with Anna.

"Chai Uduak you na bad boy o, Anna wey na fucck and go, you come dey with her all this while, i think say her kitty cat sweet you too much" Colllins answered me while laughing.

"Collins your father, so you know all this while that i was dating a player and you refused telling me? You know try abeg" i said angrily.

"Haa, no be like that o, one of my friend dey even bleep her self, i think say you just dey enjoy her while una dey together" He explained.

I shook my head cus i never believe my love life would go too downhill like that, she was even multi dating guys while i was there forming celibate boy.

I laid my hands on my head as Collins gave me hot gist concerning the girl, i was so petrified, she was even a party rocker.

"Uduak i bought this for you" Anna said behind me as i turned slowly to look at her, it was a gold chain necklace, i collected it and then still kept quiet, when she got tired of talking without response she left me alone and went home. I Immediately gave the necklace to Collins because i did not want anything that would be used to charm me to come back to her or so i thought.

From that day own i signed a deal with myself, no more Lovey Dovey stuffs or gentle boy things, it was player part two.

I wrote down the number of girls i would have bleep if that i was not wasting my time with Anna, that moment i knew i had miss alot all those times.

I assembled my CV as Sexy saphire would say and organised myself after all the hussels of leaving a long term relationship, it was time to hit life back again.

Aunty Charity, Blessing, Naomi my class mate, and that village babe that kept on disturbing anytime i went to Gss Ubbe for lessons, the playboy was back.

I smiled to myself for the first time in almost a month, my sister was even suprised becasue i was a shadow of myself a long time ago, it was time to show the world the real me.

"This one you laugh today, abi you don fall in love again?" She jokingly mocked me.

"No worry, when am through you would know" i repiled coldly.

"Through with wetin?" she repiled seriously.

"You would still find out" i replied and walked out.

First on my list was the village girl in Gss Ubbe......

To Be Continued....

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
kingphilip:
i did

Winnie missed u too

Me sef follow miss her and you.

Goodnite y'all

congrats to the golden eaglets
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Spactacle:
But u u come do vickie Parshia na..u no come mention her name..e no gud oo..
@vickie no mind dat boy u hear if him no mention ur name next time i go flog am for hmmmm......maut done zip
yes school dad grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sexytessy i de hail o hw ur weekend de go
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Alas! the playboy Uduak is Back. I'm proud of you bruv. grin

====================
Big ups to the entire Preachers's son crew, please i need you guys favour. Kindly click the link below to Read my first story on nairaland, it's a short-story. CLICK HERE TO READ "TWISTED EMOTIONS" BY CLEMZY A.K.A SKYSCRAPER Don't get it twisted, i'm writing it with my other moniker. Happy Reading!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 5:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Tnx @ king
now the story wil be more interesting....

ANNA WAS USING YOU AS SIGN BOARD BEFORE
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Gudmorning 2 Y'll in d preacher's son family.guess Y'll had a splendid night.
@ Rock any early morning dose??
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Gud mawning to all d preacher's son family..hope y'all had a 1daful nyt rest.........

.#BTW ITS GUD TO AVE F PLAYER BACK... DATS A SIGN OF RELIEF...abi rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2013
And they say love don't cost a thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason