Stats: 3,179,970 members, 7,909,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508225 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Raymonbell(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2013
#Tongueout and spit jogging out

waiting for the player next move

make ur update de long small o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2013
uduak abeg wetin be d full meaning of Gss Ubbe
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2013
It's good to have THE ROCK back. Not that lovey dovey mumuish UDUAK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Good morning y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Good morning y'all

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2013
DE ROCK i dey 4lo u bumper 2 bumper, i beg more updatessssss
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2013
****wakeup from sleep****a big yawn****take my phone****click on facebook****16 messages close it instantly****click on nairaland****click on the preacher's son****NO UPDATE****DISSAPPOINTED

make i go watch film
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2013
It is a big tragedy to fall in love with the wrong person that is why i always say that u should walk into love and stand in it with ur eyes wide open so that when the person begin dey misyarn u'll simply walk out.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by yajoe(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Winnie1950: It is a big tragedy to fall in love with the wrong person that is why i always say that u should walk into love and stand in it with ur eyes wide open so that when the person begin dey misyarn u'll simply walk out.
You know that some love sweeps you off your feet, how do you do in that case?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2013
Winnie1950: It is a big tragedy to fall in love with the wrong person that is why i always say that u should walk into love and stand in it with ur eyes wide open so that when the person begin dey misyarn u'll simply walk out.
i'd rather have multiple girlfriend's than stand in love. Atleast i'll be rest assured that when one fuQ's up i won't be heartbroken.

• people shouldn't fall in love because anything that falls always gets broken.

• people shouldn't stand in love because they can easily tripped and fall.

• people shouldn't walk in love because every entrance has an exit.

hehehe, i don dey form philosopher abi na doctor love. lipsrsealed *hides face*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2013
Gudmawnin fam members, hp y'all had a great night.
Now dat our guy is back, the story is jst bout to get HAWT.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2013
yajoe:
You know that some love sweeps you off your feet, how do you do in that case?
in that case u are gone because if person sweep u off ur feet come drop u for ground na die be that o. Thank God say e never happen to me.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by candace16(f): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Yo, Uduak don show................action movie!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Clemzy16: [b]
hehehe, i don dey form philosopher abi na doctor love. lipsrsealed *hides face*
which kain doctor love be that? U na confirm player.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Good morning Mr uduak abeg come update u hear? We dey wait u o.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Winnie1950: which kain doctor love be that? U na confirm player.
lol, you don't even know me. I'm a child of GoD oOooo! Ask Uduak he can testify to that. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uduak abi morning neva reach ur sydlemme ring rising bell bagam!bagam!!bagam!!!rising belll
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by daughterofzion(f): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color] crychai y anna do u like dis na. Love can b funny
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dhayor58(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
1st tym commenting on dz story, na dz stori i dy use kil boredom. . . .thumb up@d rock, btw, we share d same birth day
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Good afternoon to y'all. Abeg make una bear me pls. Tomorow na our thanksgiving day so i have been over busy, na even sneaking style i use dey write this. As soon as am through with my work i go begin type. Thanks y'all.

BTW am enjoying the love debate, make una continue jare. And welcome to my new members.

Still i ROCK....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote
author=The rock5555]Good afternoon to y'all. Abeg make una bear me pls.
Tomorow na our thanksgiving day so i have been over busy, na even
sneaking style i use dey write this. As soon as am through with my work i
go begin type. Thanks y'all.

BTW am enjoying the love debate, make una continue jare. And welcome to
my new members.

Still i ROCK.... [/quote]
Tnk God U r back..I tot U had been adultnapped.sama us wif enuf update wen U r free.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmm, tomorrow na una thanksgiving day, no wonder you dey work very hard because tomorrow udu-must-wack!! No forget to send my Rice ooOooo. .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by yajoe(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Winnie1950: in that case u are gone because if person sweep u off ur feet come drop u for ground na die be that o. Thank God say e never happen to me.
Hmmm!! I like d way you put your blivs abt love, but I bliv that when the time comes, I'll love to hear how it feels cos not every1 drops you when they sweep you off your feet
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
yajoe:
Hmmm!! I like d way you put your blivs abt love, but I bliv that when the time comes, I'll love to hear how it feels cos not every1 drops you when they sweep you off your feet
i heard that alot of people behave irrational when they are in love but when i love someone, i don't take nonsense from him and i don't behave like a love sick mumu that would do anything to please a guy. To me, the day u start behaving like an ass hole u get dumped. Finito
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Clemzy16: lol, you don't even know me. I'm a child of GoD oOooo! Ask Uduak he can testify to that. grin
yeah i don't know u but from ur post i can decode that u are a player that's if u practice what u preach though. Most times i don't blame guys for being players because 90% of the players around are produced by heartless girls.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Winnie1950: yeah i don't know u but from ur post i can decode that u are a player that's if u practice what u preach though. Most times i don't blame guys for being players because 90% of the players around are produced by heartless girls.

yeah.dats true

....so wen a guy becomes player. its not really his fault...because he's bin pushing into d players region.....
Btw..not all brokenhearted guys turns into a player...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Spactacle:

yeah.dats true

....so wen a guy becomes player. its not really his fault...because he's bin pushing into d players region.....
truly not all broken hearted guys turn into players. Those that don't are those with strong minds that's why they can withstand being rejected and deceived by those that matter to them and still don't get broken. But u know majority of guys have very soft minds they only become strong after being heart broken and then they channel all their energy towards hurting other girls.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Spactacle:

yeah.dats true

Yea.....Dts true bt 70% do....Being a player is d greatest thing ever in relationships bt it depends sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
*singing in Miley Cyrus's voice*
Love, it wants to heal you
Love, and see the real you
Love, but you have to open up
If you need a little love.

That aside, just 'cos some heartless daughter of Eve cheated on you doesn't mean you should become a player. There may be some girls in the world that'll reciprocate your gesture of love.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: uduak abeg wetin be d full meaning of Gss Ubbe

Government Secondary School, Ubbe.
Your signature is kinda... lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Today's quote: almost all players started out as loving and gentle guys they only got hard after they got burnt.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Page dey finish, oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)