Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,854 members, 7,972,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (511475 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
@oga money soldier, i am hailing ooo.

@skyscraper-beta go back to sleep.

@uthman-y ur gal come dey love u more, is it cus the story sweet abi na bcus na u show her?

@chade-u are welcomed ooo. Ur own dedication go soon come. Just grab a seat and enjoy

make una no vex oo, i been dey watch naija match, but since dem dey lead, i go relax small.

#Jet mood activated#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
Make i go check scores.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
**DEDICATED TO MISS ROCK**

LOVE STORY 6

"Na wetin make you dey run come back to class like?" Dominic asked me, i just shook my head and went to my seat.

I was suprised as how love had changed my life. It was the Economics teacher that came into the class next.

"What am i seeing, Uduak what touched your heart to stay in my class today? Or have you suddenly gotten interest in my lessons?" The woman mocked as the class began laughing and teasing me.

"Ma na because Uduak don fall.." Blani our goalie began saying as i wrapped his mouth quickly.

"My freind leave him alone let him talk, what are you hiding, where did you fall?" The woman asked obviously interested.

"Ma he mean i fall out of the window when i wanted to escape one day" I completed the statement as the whole class busted into laughter.

"Yes, thats good for you, next time you would sit down in one place with this your small leg" she said and began her lessons.

I bent my head and brought out Anna pix then smiled and put it back. Uhm things we do for love.

"My p-rooo" Ab hailed as he came to give me back my bag.

"Una no go believe say Uduak run from food becasue his babe told him to come back to class" He announced to the whole class as i blushed.

"Abeg make we dey go house jare" He said after they were through with laughing their ears out.

"Guy why you come dey expose me na?" I lamented.

"See you, you wey be badoo, you come allow one babe to dey punish you. Come see as those boys dey yab you, infact you don waste one mudu of rice without tasting it" He said.

"Ehm leave me alone, i like am like that", i said and frown my face.

My apkaco nokia phone rang so i shifted alittle to speak to my Anna.

"Whats up? My school don close. Ehh, you dey come my house? I dey go house now" I shouted and quickly wave Ab off before running home.

"This boy don dey mad oo, so you no go collect the magazine you want again" Ab shouted as i kept on running without answering him.

"I pray say that una love go dey forever" He shouted as i muttered an amen and went home.

I freshened up and waited for my babe to come, she came about an hour later with her younger sister who called me 'Rat fearer' jokingly which i smiled to.

We were gisting when i suddenly said i wanted to cook for her, my siblings were like 'aaaaa Uduak wan cook today, wonders have end already"

I smiled and ran to the kitchen, am a good cook but i hate kitchens but this time was for my babe so i could spend forever in the kitchen if she tells me to, i was practically behaving like a slave for her. Chai things we do for love.

After about ten minutes i came out with the most palatable indomie you could ever find, infact i used the packet of Indomie chicken as my menu, all those things you see for that pix on the packet, i make sure i put am all.

"Wow, Anna said and ran to the dining table, my siblings help to spoil my show, they were accusing me that i have never cooked anything like that for them so the had to participate.

I sat down with my intestines campaining that i join in the malady before me but i arrested them all with two cups of water and sat back.

Anna tried feeding me but i formed over-feeding. When she was through i took the plate and began washing it plus all the rest in the sink.(thats my second worse hobby)

she joined me later and began doing me 'jankwilikwili' (chai i don forget the english name) on the sides of my waist, when that was not working she started rubbing her b¤¤bs on my back, still i felt nothing. It was like impotency don catch me.

She got tired of playing with me and went to meet my siblings in the palour but she forgot her phone.

When i saw it i wanted calling her to come and carry it but something struck me to check her videos and messages.

Some love texts which i did not sent were there, i pushed all the naughty thoughts out of my mind and refused checking the sender's names. I trust my woman and i was so in love so what do i care.

Wether na MONEY SOLDIER dey toast her, i still have her with me so what do i care.

I dropped the phone but temptation made me carry it back and open the videos. My mouth fell ajar at what i saw.

To Be Continued....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
I guess u saw mojo of d highest order for her gallery
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
The person wey comment first in my next update go win my 2nd card.

@the first winner, just put ur number and network u want here.

Same as the next winner.

I hope naija win oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mtn.....07031940767.......rock u be d man jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by aprilwise(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wht did u saw in d video? Nice update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
This love turn u to mumu o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
The Rock no 4get my promise which is if i miss dat awuf, na till jan 1st u go c my nxt comment
Winnie1950: This love turn u to mumu o
winnie reply my pm now or beta stil text me
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gamesound(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Viewing this topic: Yisolar ( f ), DzTzl( f ), philcz
( m ), smithe113 ( m ), xplicity1 ( m ),
Mykhel10 ( m ), nadis92 ( m ), seuncyber ,
Chuksemi ( m ), trendii tee ( f ),
chukasongun23 ( m ), faith-chubby93 ( f ),
obioraval ( m ), Natty14 ( m ), Raymonbell( m ),
Raheena01 , chade ( f ), tobyluv3 and 2 guest

The Rock abeg drop another bomb we dey wait
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by faithchubby93(f): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
@rock:Wentin u cum see 4 d video?ma eyes re really itching me 2 read abt wat u saw...me waiting patiently.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by MyOgaDTop(f): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
The rock, if you no tell us wetin you see, ehn....
...You will hear from me.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Shi't! i see sweet love going sour, that babe na........" i'm dead sure if you had asked her for her phone she prolly wouldn't have given you. That's the reason i trust nobody, not even myself.

Can't wait for the next update. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Raymonbell(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
I deserve a round of applause...i read ur story from page 1 to 123 in less than 24hours my mummy sugar call me i no pick just to concentrate and continue

abeg sama me recharge card as i don join de fellowship
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Uduak wat did u see. Was it another man bleeping her. Pls update ds 9t
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Oga rock i think say u go upload tonite sha, i saw u on 2go dz evenin u were not replying...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
I guess DE ROCK saw her locally made sex video. Its not a new tin sha, I ve tried dat wit a course mate bt I leta deleted mine bt surprisely, she refused deleting hers bt after sum pleadings, she deleted it. Girls don bad dis days. Anyway, tanks 4 keeping ur word of dedication on 2go as u promised @ De Rock. More brains to ur head
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Uduakin I zee wait am por you faa make I come telle wat I seeing un dha pone.... shocked shocked
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
april wise: Wht did u saw in d video? Nice update

When i talk am u go know.gringrin

Winnie1950: This love turn u to mumu o

No be small mumu oogringrin

kingphilip: The Rock no 4get my promise which is if i miss dat awuf, na till jan 1st u go c my nxt comment

U go win. In Jesus namegringrin

Gamesound: Viewing this topic: Yisolar ( f ), DzTzl( f ), philcz
( m ), smithe113 ( m ), xplicity1 ( m ),
Mykhel10 ( m ), nadis92 ( m ), seuncyber ,
Chuksemi ( m ), trendii tee ( f ),
chukasongun23 ( m ), faith-chubby93 ( f ),
obioraval ( m ), Natty14 ( m ), Raymonbell( m ),
Raheena01 , chade ( f ), tobyluv3 and 2 guest
The Rock abeg drop another bomb we dey wait

Bomb go soon drop. Make i call shekaugringrin

faith-chubby93:
@rock:Wentin u cum see 4 d video?ma eyes re really itching me 2 read abt wat u saw...me waiting patiently.

Berra wait patiently my dear..

MyOga@DTop:
The rock, if you no tell us wetin you see, ehn....
...You will hear from me.

I would really love to hear from ugringrin

sкчscrαρεr™:
Shi't! i see sweet love going sour, that babe na........" i'm dead sure if you had asked her for her phone she prolly wouldn't have given you. That's the reason i trust nobody, not even myself.

Can't wait for the next update. . .

Berra wait o, or u missgringrin

Raymonbell: I deserve a round of applause...i read ur story from page 1 to 123 in less than 24hours my mummy sugar call me i no pick just to concentrate and continue

abeg sama me recharge card as i don join de fellowship

Na u suppose send me card cus i make u forget ur sugar mummygringrin welcome sir

Cathalina: Uduak wat did u see. Was it another man bleeping her. Pls update ds 9t

See guesses abeg, Una like amebo oogringrin

smithe113: Mtn.....07031940767.......rock u be d man jare

bros abeg check ur mail, i sent it there, the text no wan deliver

eyezik3: Oga rock i think say u go upload tonite sha, i saw u on 2go dz evenin u were not replying...

i go upload jare. Na 2go dey kip me and network was bad.

WHAT VIDEO WOULD I SEE? ARE WE GOING TO BREAKUP. WHO GO WIN MY NEXT BONANZA. WATCH OUT FOR PART TWOgringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dayoung4532: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
nice story....kip it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dayoung4532: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
nice story.....kip it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
The rock5555:
bros abeg check ur mail, i sent it there, the text no wan deliver[/b]

I don see am.....tanks man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chai...i don lauf taya..y'all know d kindda fins we can du for LOVE....dey are so unimaginable...
@rock just take ya tym and be sure of what u want before falling inlove again.wish u d best in life man,,

btw where d awoof update na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Spread my mat ubder d mango tree waiting fir MR ROCK TO UPDATE.. cool cool cool cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Uthman51: Spread my mat under d mango tree waiting for MR ROCK TO UPDATE.. cool cool cool cool

shebi i fit join u??
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mightyraw(m): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
I no go kuku sleep til update am cry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
DEDICATED TO FOXY MY MENTOR

LOVE STORY 7

"Dont watch person videos, you don check messages already so mind your self. Guy check am johr no be you babe" My heart kept on contemplating but my curiousity finally won as i flipped on her videos, my eyes opened in shock.

ehm, sorry i cant give you guys the satisfaction of knowing what i saw,its classified information.grin"

"What are you doing with my phone?" Anna's voice startled me as i turned to give her a strange look and gave her the phone.

She asked what was wrong but i claimed nothing was wrong, i just went out to catch my breath. Her phone rang so she answered it and told me that her mother was calling them back home.

I escourted her and then return, my mind began thinking all kinds of naughty thoughts. My phone began ringing but i was too sad to pick it up, on the seventh time my sister carried the phone and answered it.

"Anna is worried o, she is outside the gate waiting for you" My sister informed me as i quickly jumped up and ran outside.

"Anna was putting on sweater and leggins, she was looking sad, my heart suddenly melted as i went to embrace her, i was angry at myself for behaving like a fool just because of what i saw on her phone.

"Am really sorry Anna, i forgot my phone inside room" I lied cus i did not want to sadden her with the thoughts in my heart.

"Ok thats good. I am glad your sister saw my calls, i would have waited outside till morning if that you did not answer cus i cant go home now" She said while snudging on my shoulders.

I quickly shifted away and gave her a crazy look.

"What did you mean by that?" I asked as my heart began pounding.

"You remember that am a princess, my dad is going to be crowned soon and since i am the first daughter i am going to be betroth to another prince. And i dont want it, they can give my younger sister the princesship if he wants" She said sadly.

I felt like entering the ground at any moment, i regretted putting myself into all those mess, was i high on monkey tail when she told me she was a princess, or a part of me was dreaming of entering a royal family. I could not help but get more nervous cus i was in a bigger sh'it than i thought i was.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked nervously.

"Am not going, its you i want or i kill myself, am going to run away from house if you dont do anything oo" She said and began crying.

I laid my own hand on my head and began thinking hard.

"Please just go if you truly love me, i would be keeping in touch till your dad's coronation, am sure you would come back safe" i pleaded with a breaking heart, i was in distressed as i spoke but i knew if her parents starts looking for her and locates her in my house, my wahala no go get part two.

She eventaully agreed and went home, the next day she rushed to my house before i even woke up and droped her pix for me, she wanted collecting mine but since they are all afraid of waking me when am sleeping to avoid stories that touched she left.

"Why una no wake me na?" I screamed when i was shown the pix and told her message.

"So that you go knock us or blow our belly abi" My brother joked and ran away before i do to him John cena's finisher.

I looked at the pix and read the mesage she sent for me, when i opened the envelope to drop back the pix, i saw a note and something else. It was a ring, my hands shook as i read the note.

"Uduak if you know you really love me please keep this ring safe till i come back, its the symbol of our love" The note read as i looked at the ring again.

The word 'LOVE' was designed on it. I gave an emotional sigh and went to store my most precious property from my bestest babe save. Uhm love na better thing oo.

"Hello who is this?" A macho male voice spoke as i quickly put off the phone without speaking. My mind had been on Anna since morning, i was missing her like mad. So i was so tempted to call her before the time that she told me that she would be free.

My phone rang immediately, i thought she was the one so i picked the call.

"You better tell me who you are cus i dont want anybody disturbing my princess" The male voice said from the phone.

I knew it was the Prince, i was tempted to abuse him or warn him but i knew that Anna would be the one suffering the after effects so i respected myself.

"Sorry its wrong number" I said politely.

"So its wrong number and she saved it as 'oguwa, abi na udiwa'" The foolish prince gave my name different pronounciations.

He was getting on my nerves already so i put of the call and switch off my phone, i then went to my storage place and took my ring to keep Anna memories warm in my heart.

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
really
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
No tell me say u no go tell us wetin u see for her gallery oh.......nice update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Goodnite y'all.

Anybody wey comment first should PM me his or her number and network. I go send am immediately or tomorow

still i rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nice one the rock!!! U really rock man I need more update sir.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2013
eyezik3: Nice one the rock!!! U really rock man I need more update sir.

U nid more update for 11:56pm....u gat me laffin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.