Stats: 3,191,427 members, 7,944,125 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510109 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2013
Rock any update dis morning?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by faithchubby93(f): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2013
Good morni,hw ws ur nyt?...thnks 4 d dedication @d rock...#muah#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2013
OFFICIAL STATEMENT

GOOD MORNING Y'ALL.

Ehm i want to apologise for my burst up last night. Maybe Nepa follow ginger up my nerves, i dont get angry oo but no body would like to face me in my vexxing mood.

No body sent me to start this story so no one would make me end it prematurely, except Oga Foxy says so cus he gave me the needed encouragement to begin. If i can stand the criticism when this story hit FP while cant i do it now.

I am gonna take this story slowly, no qualms again, u pals comments wether good or bad have been helping me through, is not like am paid oo, instead na me dey collect strained eyes and back and still load my three sims at various intervals to get MB. Even if my papa see this i wont still stop, na my past, i cant change it.

Maybe until una see The Mallam's son b4 una go know wetin i dey talk about na small tin.

And to those thinking that my life change cus of Anna, abeg una miss road, e change then sha but that was 2010. As Kingphilip said she na forgotten history, infact i don tear love from my dictionary then trowey am for River Benue. I would go and look for it when i wan marry. #Just kidding# i wan fall in love again maybe soon.

Thanks for all ur encouragement and slandering, i appreciate them all.

This me and Anna case no be the end of my story ooo, i still gat a long way to go.

Una go suprise if we hit page 150.

As for the bonanza, another 200n card would be available for grabs. Am still thinking what to task una with.... Make i ask my working place babes first....

Shoutout to all my Pals. U guys are the bestest.

Phew, chai my ba3 allow me write all this, nawao. Make i g work go charge am, nepa na bastards.

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2013
The rock5555: OFFICIAL STATEMENT

GOOD MORNING Y'ALL.

Ehm i want to apologise for my burst up last night. Maybe Nepa follow ginger up my nerves, i dont get angry oo but no body would like to face me in my vexxing mood.

No body sent me to start this story so no one would make me end it prematurely, except Oga Foxy says so cus he gave me the needed encouragement to begin. If i can stand the criticism when this story hit FP while cant i do it now.

I am gonna take this story slowly, no qualms again, u pals comments wether good or bad have been helping me through, is not like am paid oo, instead na me dey collect strained eyes and back and still load my three sims at various intervals to get MB. Even if my papa see this i wont still stop, na my past, i cant change it.

Maybe until una see The Mallam's son b4 una go know wetin i dey talk about na small tin.

And to those thinking that my life change cus of Anna, abeg una miss road, e change then sha but that was 2010. As Kingphilip said she na forgotten history, infact i don tear love from my dictionary then trowey am for River Benue. I would go and look for it when i wan marry. #Just kidding# i wan fall in love again maybe soon.

Thanks for all ur encouragement and slandering, i appreciate them all.

This me and Anna case no be the end of my story ooo, i still gat a long way to go.

Una go suprise if we hit page 150.

As for the bonanza, another 200n card would be available for grabs. Am still thinking what to task una with.... Make i ask my working place babes first....

Shoutout to all my Pals. U guys are the bestest.

Phew, chai my ba3 allow me write all this, nawao. Make i g work go charge am, nepa na bastards.

Still i ROCK

You better send me card for encouraging you o if not I no go take easy with you lai lai grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2013
gbam!! Uduak,u nailed it
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebraheem20(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2013
gud morin to u all..... uduak no vex just leave all bad belle make dem dey talk it simply means u are one million step head of dem
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2013
Good Mawin Friends nd Foes ...

Bouncer Form Don come out Oooooooo...Incase Una wan join ....Make una just encourage Rock on his write up...

Then,The form will be urz...

Once again Gud morning
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2013
BONANZA BONANZA BONANZA

This is to inform my whole fans that two pple must get 100n cards today. Ehm the conditions are very simple but cuning.

Anybody that is first to comment after i post my 1st and 3rd update is automatically a winner.

Heheheheh see una when i type finish
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

You better send me card for encouraging you o if not I no go take easy with you lai lai grin grin

U na my oga @ d top na, ur turn dey come.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by missrock(f): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2013
Sweetheart plis come and update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by daughterofzion(f): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2013
Hope d card go reach me o.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2013
miss rock: Sweetheart plis come and update

Oh mehnnnn, i don get wife ooogringringrin

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by missrock(f): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2013
The rock5555:

Oh mehnnnn, i don get wife ooogringringrin

i create my account becos of ur story dats y i use miss rock... I hope u dont mind.

i have been following ur story since, as a guest

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
miss rock:

i create my account becos of ur story dats y i use miss rock... I hope u dont mind.

Gbaaam!!! Rock u don jam am oooo, wen u do wedding with mrs rock wey u no tell us naa, anyway we ur lovely reader dey ur back, ask ritababe she go holla u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
@rock abeg me i dnt rili need d airtime bonanza,jst update,i want 2 c "typing".
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
DEDICATED TO PETERJOSH AND WISDOM-ME

LOVE STORY 5

"where are you coming from?" My father shouted at me as soon as saw me running to the house.

A good idea suddenly entered my head, i was almost smiling in the darkness.

"Daddy enter inside ooo" i shouted and ran into the house without stopping.

You need to see how all my neighbours began packing their benches and seats to run into their houses and locking their doors.

My father quickly threw away the cane he intended stroking me with and jump into the compound then he locked the gate and came into the house before we bolted the door.

The whole compound became quiet like a grave yard. I almost laughed but that would have been my demise so i swallowed the laugh till further notice.

After about 5minutes my dad wispered to me about why i was running like that and screaming.

I bone my smiling face and began talking slowly like my heart was in my mouth so that i wont chew it.

"Its Armed robbers with gun, they were robbing houses, i went to buy cow bell when they shot a man, so when i saw them they began pursuing me till i lost them" I gave the biggest lie of the centuary.

My father just checked my body to see if any bullet scraped me, i was almost ripping with laughter. I looked at my sister and winked at her cus she was pointing me an acussing finger.

She knew i was lieing but since blackmail go dey later she kept her mouth shut.

The neigbhours began coming out after about 30 minutes, i knew some of them must have been praying for their lives and properties.

The men took cutlass outside and looked around like they could stand armed robbers with guns, they came back as my dad narrated the story to them, i was busy laughing through the window as Aunty Charity began thanking me for making them run inside.

"So if no be say na Oduwa come tell us na so thieves for come rob us. And i been dey hear sound for gate o, them be wan open am but as e no gree open na so them pass go" Aunty Charity said as all attention turned to her.

"Aunty you sab lie eh, maybe na your mess(the kind of Attai own) nai sound like disturbing of gate. See ya fat yansh" I spoke to myself as i went into my room.

"Uduak what did you wanted using Cow bell for?" my mother suddenly said as i made to go sleep.

"Which milk again" i said confused. Chai i use my mouth kill myself or so i thought..

"Helo Uduak my brother" The deaf eared Naomi slapped me on my back when she saw me sitting alone. I was priying at Anna's pix.

"Who be your brother? Abeg leave me johr" I said and went to another seat.

She was so suprised, i was the one that was looking for babe in my class but because of Anna i had turned Rev.Father to other girls, it was so interesting.

"See this small boy oo, you think that its cus i want to play with you thats why you are doing nonsense, abeg comot jare" She said angrily and went back to her seat.

I was happy that atleast i would not get disturbed again, i continued looking at my Anna pix.

"Science students i need your attention please" Dominic spoke to our noisy class.

We immediately became silent as we waited the interesting announcement.

"Our Chemisty and physics teacher is not coming back again, the teaching practice teacher told the principal that we were not respecting him which is a lie, i know that its because of that boy with rat ears.

All eyes tuned on me as i gave them a 'na me them dey talk about' smile. Some of them hissed while some shook their heads.

"Am sure it was the boy that made the teacher run away with his useless Naija film question" He continued as the class began laughing.

"So we are going to start going to Gss Ubbe to get lessons there since we dont have a science teacher. I have pleaded with their uncle there to allow us join them. Thanks for your listening ears." The head boy concluded and went to his seat.

"Yeahhhh, ooooo, ahhh, the whole class were jubilating like a school holiday had been given" i follow join o.grin

The students began fleeing home while i grabbed my bag which had one mudu of stolen rice and raced to Joseph's house, ever since i ate in the toilet i had been a regular customer for food party. My own cup, plate and spoon were also hailing me as we ran off.

The normal procedures started, i was busy cooking the rice while others contributed what they brought. When the food was ready, i brought out my plate and began hammering the food when my phone rang.

I picked it up, it was Anna, my heart melted as i went to lover boy mood.

"Dear wassup", i said.

"Am ok, where are you like this?" She asked cus the area was noisy(you know boys and football na).

My heart missed a beat as i told her my location. She was angry and warned me to rush back to school or she would be angry.

Like magic i obeyed, drop my food back into the pot and Asked Ab to bring my bag. Then i began running to school like a small todler.

"Chai peter is in love ooo" my friends chanted as i left them.

Uhm things we do for love.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
So Man Must Wack fit leave food cum run go skul because of one girl.....there is nothin love cant do o

So i don win awof jst lyk dat cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by haryurmide(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
.........i miss the awof oooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Uduak but love don cover ur eyes oOoooOoO, anyway they says love is blind sha.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Miss rock how u dey naa kiss
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
The rock5555: BONANZA BONANZA BONANZA

This is to inform my whole fans that two pple must get 100n cards today. Ehm the conditions are very simple but cuning.

Anybody that is first to comment after i post my 1st and 3rd update is automatically a winner.

Heheheheh see una when i type finish
if i miss the nxt 100naira na til january 1st u go see my nxt comment
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
As i don miss the first awoof make i kukuma spread mat here begin dey sleep for this thread.

Uduak i see you Oooo, things we do for love. .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by MyOgaDTop(f): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chai, so like play like play, i don miss awuf. E no go better for devil.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
As i don miss the first awoof make i kukuma spread mat here begin dey sleep for this thread.

Uduak i see you Oooo, things we do for love. .

Hehehhe things we do for love. I don tell u say nothing for you nagringrin

kingphilip:
if i miss the nxt 100naira na til january 1st u go see my nxt comment

No worry, u go wingringrin. Even if u no win another one go dey again na

eyezik3: Miss rock how u dey naa kiss

Taaar, i go shoot u oooshocked:>

eyezik3: Uduak but love don cover ur eyes oOoooOoO, anyway they says love is blind sha.

No be small covering ooo

haryurmide: .........i miss the awof oooooo

Ehya next time

miss rock:

Not at all, i dont mind oo, infact come siddon with megringrin *pushes Jumize away* since MIZ_Chistar dey y i no go get my own

smithe113: So Man Must Wack fit leave food cum run go skul because of one girl.....there is nothin love cant do o

So i don win awof jst lyk dat cool

Yeah you don win, just PM me ur number and the network you want. Congrats

i wonder y girls no wan win.

WTH is Janetdurlin- e be like say 360prince don carry her go.

Typing...

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Fo><¥ that ur naija thug life vve¥ u tell me abt, i couldnt fit to find am o, u knvv sa¥ ur handle reach 1 million, hahahaha, gimme directions or link, here or on m¥ thread, an¥1. Thank u sir. Lols
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
miss rock:

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
The Rock, a¥am greeting sir
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
*wakes up from mat* waiting for the next update . . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Still wairing for more update......my galread finish start to dey love me more grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chade(f): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
If i say i no gbadu dis ur tori eeh make i fat #whispers quietly.... by d way am slim#
...... it took me 3days 2 catch up wit u guyz...... infact u r just 2 much...u rock!!.......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by jemmy66: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
i have been following ur story as a guest, and i join nairaland because i want to comment on ur story. guy u are a genius. keep it up. the sky is ur limit

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50