Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,427 members, 7,944,124 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510106 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Since this page no wan finish i don waka go jaregringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chai i finally did it. All thanks goes to Chiamaka and Skyscraper for teaching me new page opening skillsgringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
na so, so beat ur papa dey beat u. Try make u repent oooo. Because one day Anna go catch u when ur papa dey beat u.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
priceless love: na so, so beat ur papa dey beat u. Try make u repent oooo. Because one day Anna go catch u when ur papa dey beat u.
na me knw dis guy 4get all dis Anna talk she don be past tense tey tey
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
okay oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Feeling ¥a
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
@rock you don share babes finish naa,would manage chiamaka01

nice update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
The rock5555: Chai i finally did it. All thanks goes to Chiamaka and Skyscraper for teaching me new page opening skillsgringrin
hahahahahaha, see who wan rap, shey na igBo abi paper? BTW., me na confam ßaddoSKY, na me still win chistar "predict and win" recharge card. So Uduak, when you go give out awoof again? *tongue out* grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by daughterofzion(f): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
No worry uduak I go teach u small ibibio. Sosongo etteti 4 d dedication. Egree in oron 4 ur love life. Enjoy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
All of una wey dey look 4 me, i no lost o

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Aghagba(f): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Uduak,cm and update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by MyOgaDTop(f): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
@the rock5555, if na so love be, ehn...
make i no talk, myoga@dtop will tell you more.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
I stil dey Observe sha.....Rock u wicked, u no even ask weda captain stil dey alive....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
I want to earn my dedication like my previous threadmates did here.....STRIVING FOR AN UPDATE..............
Rock don change o, that should be the 8th wonder of the world.................................
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Anugod(f): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
I have been an ardent reader right from time, and I am also a pastor's kid. I never commented because did not feel comfortable with most of your life story and how you see it as fun and laughable. So I felt no reason to comment.
Anyways, I think am loving the turn of events of your life. Am happy you drew a clear diffential line between love and lust (which you thrived in before now).
Am saying all of these because I'm also a pastor's kid. Walahi, you no try 4us o....but I trust you're now an exemplary pastor's kid. Right? wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
Anugod: I have been an ardent reader right from time, and I am also a pastor's kid. I never commented because did not feel comfortable with most of your life story and how you see it as fun and laughable. So I felt no reason to comment.
Anyways, I think am loving the turn of events of your life. Am happy you drew a clear diffential line between love and lust (which you thrived in before now).
Am saying all of these because I'm also a pastor's kid. Walahi, you no try 4us o....but I trust you're now an exemplary pastor's kid. Right? wink
thank you my sister!I'm also a pastor's son nd I've always prayed that Uduak would change one day............nd for the records,don't think he has changed o because of LOVE............as Kingphilip said,it will take the grace of God to change him o,remember this is his true life story grin grin *ROCK DON'T WORRY, YOU MUST CHANGE BY FORCE,O.k?* and also be an exemplary pastor's kid as she has rightly said grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Jumizie13: All of una wey dey look 4 me, i no lost o
make i call back the patrol team say u don come back

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
Uduak, because I don't comment does not mean I have died o....

Well done for forgetting me o...

Very soon I will come back to start my second story o...

But before then, keep up the good work...

Still you rock

and I am....

Yettocome.....

***Disappears***
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Yettocome: Uduak, because I don't comment does not mean I have died o....

Well done for forgetting me o...

Very soon I will come back to start my second story o...

But before then, keep up the good work...

Still you rock

and I am....

Yettocome.....

***Disappears***
Your first story was awesome, don't forget to drop a link when you start your next story. PeaCe!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Oodua the boss turn lover boy! Ur story kips gettin hotter every day. Buh rili wasap wit u and ur dad? U're always gettin in to trouble and I hope he doesn't send u out of his house somday
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
All this una comments dey make me laf, so make i laugh first.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

OKA AM TIRED OF LAUGHING, NOW MAKE I ANSWER UNA COMMENTS.

@priceless love-make my father tru beat me na, i no send.

@kingphilip-bros u dey talk like say u don even see me b4.

@money soldier-thanks sir

@gosifechris-ur wish is granted, may ur toastin begin.

@skyscraper-ur guy name na Awufgrin no worry very soo another one go come. Am sure u no go ever win am.

@daughterofzion-thanks ma'am, i don learn that one, i nid moregrin

@Aghabga-more soon comin up.

@jumizie-welcome back babe, i miss u.

@My oga @ d top-beta talk am all o, or else.

@oga captain sinzu- sorry man, i no say Old soldier no dey die na, welcome o.

@peterjosh-u be my namesake sef, dont worry, u will still earn one. Kip up d good behaviour.

@Anugod- u for comment since say make i stop the story na, i would have stop, instead u been dey enjoy am, come dey bash me now.

Na my life story and na too much MB make me even write am, i would have kept queit and no one would have know about it so abeg make u cut me some slack, if u no like i fit change d name to the paly boy, then atleast una pastor's kid no go dey ashamed again.(like say na me force myself to be born for pastor familysad)

Dammygoody- u ma dey follow bash me bah, i go sumarise the story make e end quickly. Am gettin tired of this season film sef.

I guess the lessons i want una to learn no dey important again.

@yettocome- oga sorry oo, i dey see u dey view na, but i tink say u been dey catch up dats y i no talk, welcome oo. I dey await ur story ooo.

Sorry i no dey update again to night, Nepa no gree bring light throughout today, my ba3 is blinking now. If una like talk say na bcus dem spoil my mood, i no send anybody.

I love you all.

Still i Rock....

And to all of una wey dey halla say make i change, una go hug transformer first.

*walks out with his cup of codiene*

I go try summarise everything this week make my fingers rest, am getting stressed...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Uhm....what can i say? u don try jare, buh ma advice for u be say mak u no take hasty decisions wen u dey upset. PeaCe!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Uduak or make I call u Ooduah, be careful o. No go try shorten anything o. Will you stop being urself cos somebody wants you to change?

Be careful nake I no change am follow you o...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Uduak!!! Uduak!!! Uduak!!!!! How many times did I call u Mind ursef and dnt summarise anytin oooo...cos if u do ehn na my lekinz I go send 2 u mke he help me finish u...BTW love is really beautiful oo,u runnin frm touchn anna is a confirmatn
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by zuma4k(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin Oduwa!... Your nyash Don RED!!! grin...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by philcz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
Uduak, what you're doing here by telling us your life story is very rare,heroic and wonderful, not everybody can do what you have done here..am urging you not to make haste decisions because you are angry,some of us are getting good lessons from this so just keep up the good work...i still de rep u as fa NorthBank boy...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chr1s(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
@uduak.
Guy abeg no shorten ur story.e don tay way i dey follow u.abeg abeg abeg abeg no shorten ur story.if them don do waytin vex u abeg no vex.i dey beg u.
Ur humble follower
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
Readin ur lov story brings bak memories.lov is a beautiful tin.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Uduak abeg o,pls don't summarise anything,for the fact that u can share with us ur dirty past,we are tightly seated in here ushering u on with ur newly discovered life change. Do u know that this is the most important part of the story? If u go on to paraphrase the end,then the real intent of the story,I fear might get lost....
For me I appreciate u,don't let ur finger rest now(this is over 120 pages now). It would surely hurt me seeing another tragi-comedy in this thread
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by soulminister(m): 3:19am On Nov 05, 2013
why una dey beg am? try summarize am now so that you go see say this soul minister wey them dey call me no be joke[b]why una dey beg am? try summarize am now so that you go see say this soul minister wey them dey call me no be joke[/b]why una dey beg am? try summarize am now so that you go see say this soul minister wey them dey call me no be joke
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Raxxye(m): 4:55am On Nov 05, 2013
Hmmm. Where have I been? How did I get here?
Well, heat (abi mosquito) woke me up this night. I checked time: 2.39am! A quick shower then I picked my phone for Nairaland(I need deliverance from this Nairaland addiction) since sleep has suddenly deserted me.
I actually wanted to click on ''liked'' on my home page, but mistakenly clicked on ''recent'', then I was led to this thread. Followers responses caught my interest, but the page number frightened me: PAGE 120! Chineeeke! How I wan manage read all of them. Not possible!

Anyway I hv read page 0, 1,118-120. Somebody should help me summarise the rest. E be like say awoof same been dey at some point. Abeg another go dey? I dey like dat kind thing wella!

U try jare, Uduakobong, my bro. Ur spellings na die sha, but I don try overlook them. No wahala. More balm to ur muscles!

Emesiere,my people!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Raxxye(m): 5:07am On Nov 05, 2013
E be like na for dis Uduak thread wey all d babes dey come do convention! Oga@dtop,sextie, trendii, etceteram,etceteram. Chai, see as small boy don get female fans finish. Which time I go start my own love story? But I no get talent and d thing dey vex me! I no know why my father no gree be pastor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.