Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510048 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Uthman51:

How much u go sell dis ur idea cuz I wan buy am....@rock I think u should open a new thread and drop the link here.....for dis season two I wan be d treasurer ooo cuz people don dey threaten me wit LATER BOMB..

Lol, so u nna fake bouncer, u dey fear letter bomb but threaten me with BH. Ehyaaaa
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Peterjosh: i would go with clemzy's suggestion,continue with dis thread then go ahead and change the title,who knows in the future an award might be given to the longest thread on this site

Lol@ future award, NL no dey give award oo, BTW this thread is already the longest story thread excluding those complaints and Gossip thread, the nearest person to me is Mazi which is at about 127pages, e still far na.

Anytime dey wan give award the thread dey there
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yettocome:

Brother I sight you. Its www.yettocome02..com you will find episode 1 to 16 there. Its not yet complete o. So just have that.

Open another thread fast and lemme know. Oya. Piss out...

This ur blog confuse me oo, i no see any strory, na just poem
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
The rock5555:

Concerning the followers am sure they would follow me anywhere i go, wether na sexuality department, i just need to drop the link here.

Even if na war department i go follow
>>>>>ASS. BOUNCER<<<<<<<
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
01emek: My question: you still nack that girl way dy una compand,way do party after college of education. Start new thread,make the tittle be" D RETURN OF D PREACHER SON"

That girl Blessing later left oo, after the party, i no even see her bumshot sefgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
lekinz:

So y don't u follow back ...

@rock:Starting a new thread myt make d story looks difficult to get.....
Y not just change d topic of dis current 1 to sumtin else e.g Preacher son season 1 & 2 nd by starting it on a fresh page...maybe page 150 or so

A new thread may make front page again but this wont, also some pple may be discouraged to read this cus its pages plenty.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hw far wit the makurdi girl wey u say u catch up wit for facebook wey u say u go tell me us hw e go
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ehn before i forget wat about d wise man Solomon,,,ave u payed a visit to makurdi since u left dere?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
The rock5555:

A new thread may make front page again but this wont, also some pple may be discouraged to read this cus its pages plenty.

thank you joor, start new thread so that it wil hit frontpage again and we will have new fans......moderators said this one cannot make frontpage again oh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
The rock5555:

i go with the new thread issue so as to boost these views....
make u jst make this one be a prequel while the new one go be sequel jst put this link for the new one so dat new viewers frm there go run come here come read dis one
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
The rock5555:

This ur blog confuse me oo, i no see any strory, na just poem

Wetin do u sef? U no fit click web version and see am. Or make u click d arrow wey dey down below. If I vex for u, u no go like am o.

Now u have made me speak pidgin. No qualms sha...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, tenks 4 d dedication. BTW, wen is season 2 coming up jare?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
^^^coming up tomorow lv hope u go follow dat one too
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
hmm such a nice story
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by sambrozini: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Omo see gobe ....now tori don enter 148pages and still counting.....still haven't read more than 2page......guy abeg slow down
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
kingphilip: ^^^coming up tomorow luv hope u go follow dat one too
sure
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
kingphilip: ^^^coming up tomorow luv hope u go follow dat one too
sure nw
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
The rock, ritababe, miss rock and others that asked, thanks a lot for your concern. I dey school, oh. No time to dey comment. Story don finish?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
All I can say is wow and to thank God for bringin us dis far. All ma questions has bin answered.

Uduak, you're jst too good and I always look forward to ur updates. I wasn't mysef all thru ysterday wen I cudn't check in.

I hope season two makes more sense dan dis and brings us new guests.

Still u ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Come start season 2 na.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by DEllaluv(f): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
mehn.......am always laggn behind Ntwk no lyk me at all......anyway

CONGRATS
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
rock u be baba......enjoyed ur stori 4rm the first update to the last....patiently waitin for season two
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tithe and offering time...ahbi una no wan gv preacher son ministry money to renovate d church?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 3:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Chai i don miss o. See wetin glo don cause with their bad belle. Any how sha we are waiting for season two. Make i ready to start full time bouncer work abi how una see am?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:30am On Nov 18, 2013
Winnie1950: Chai i don miss o. See wetin glo don cause with their bad belle. Any how sha we are waiting for season two. Make i ready to start full time bouncer work abi how una see am?
hw far dem don begin de give the mb?

Abeg do start the work o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2013
kingphilip:
hw far dem don begin de give the mb?

Abeg do start the work o
them don give me o. I just dey pray make them no f**ck up again.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by DEllaluv(f): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Uthman51: Tithe and offering time...ahbi una no wan gv preacher son ministry money to renovate d church?

U too lyk money o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Fonydear(f): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2013
Wow wish it never ends, pls start part 2 soon and am sure it will only get better. Like I always say U ROCK ALWAYS
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2013
oya na.rock make new thread asap.2day na monday start d season 2 or i go go start 2 watch my jeon woo chi season2 o.drop d link 2 d new thread.afta enjoyin naming ceremony and drinkin alomo,star,gulder,harp and 33 i want 2 top it wit d season2
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2013
kingphilip: Hw far wit the makurdi girl wey u say u catch up wit for facebook wey u say u go tell me us hw e go

The girl i catch up with for Facebook na Celestina, that my babe for Jos. Mehn the babe don reach to born me, i senior her ooo but if u see as she matured. Me been dey think say we go fit continue like before only for me to send message to her, her answer make me siddon for ground.

She said 'pls i don know any Uduak anywhere' i begin explain and describe myself like seer but she come finish me by saying, 'The Uduak she suppose know no fit small like me'. Na so i carry my wahala keeep quiet ooo.

So i no wan face the same thing with Anita, cus girls now away days dey grow toomuch;d
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2013
Spactacle: Ehn before i forget wat about d wise man Solomon,,,ave u payed a visit to makurdi since u left dere?

Yeah i paid visit to Makurdi.

Anyway Solomon dey Abj now, the guy come join cult again, the last i heard of him, he was dating his landlady and her daughter.

The guy no dey carry last
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2013
Yettocome:

Wetin do u sef? U no fit click web version and see am. Or make u click d arrow wey dey down below. If I vex for u, u no go like am o.

Now u have made me speak pidgin. No qualms sha...

Ur Pidgin sweet oo.

Anyway i would go and check it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.