Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,916 members, 7,909,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:14 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508202 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sorry for the delayed update, na my papa seize my fone because of overpressingsadsad.

Just kiddingcheesycheesy, him dey mad, na cooking food i go do o.

Nite pals

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Seequadry(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
My comment don post last.....BROZ if to say no b u I 4 no subscribe again.. D story too sweet 4 person..e no go good if I no *watch* ehm folo reach d end
Thanks bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ebimoye(f): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Rock55555 ur story is da bomb I have bin on it since 4 days now. U re 2 much u re doing great
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
Danpersie31: Carzola wats wrong wit u na.U beta leave rock alone and go and start ur own story abt barney and friends or maybe joy joy joy.Pls spare us ur crap
when persie and cazorla dey beef, na only wenger and moyes fit resolve am o

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Rock ur yansh rilli suffer sha o...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by bestower: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hey peter....where re u? i swear if u no post tonite i swear that ur bombom i go wipe wit my koboko u remember big uncle koboko....oya kiakia make u update now now.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by bestower: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ok....y cant u post like three at a time to safe urself alot of stress....just an advice...lol am ur big bros but loving ur adventure boy keep it up.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Mhen guy dis ur story no b here.i d enjoy am no b small.abeg keep typin

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Elijah348(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
shocked there re only three people that has ever gotten me glued to my phone.
1.mazi_omuneko
2.mynd
and now
3.The rock555
dude..........as a confam jtown breed am patiently awaiting your update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
Last update was real funny,where's foxy?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2013
Elijah348: shocked there re only three people that has ever gotten me glued to my phone.
1.mazi_omuneko
2.mynd
and now
3.The rock555
dude..........as a confam jtown breed am patiently awaiting your update

Dude am really flattered
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Productivity: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2013
Ur story is explicit.wel most prechers and parent in general dont teach their children sex education
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Rcih: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2013
@ d rock5555, nice tale, ur pepper and salt were just in the right proportions n is making all ur reader to be Oliver Twist . Wanting more.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2013
I woke up with a heavy bum but i still struggled to go to school, when i got there students were called for assembly, i wondered if student week was not supposed to be just fun.

"Yestaday, two miscreant ran away during our cross country walk" uncle Balogun who was leading the assembly that day spoke.

Uncle Balogun was our intergrated science teacher when i was in jss3, the man has a big stomach and ass like a pregnant woman, i always wondered what could be inside-palmwine of course.

I remembered the day he came to teach the topic-reproduction, mehn that day was the bomb because everybody wanted to hear bad things, na who no like better things.

The class that day was filled up before uncle Balogun came in and shook his head.

"So why are students plenty like this" he complained while we all grinned widly waiting for him to start.

"Reproduction is the process by which two people come together to produce another species...before he could finish hands were already up.... Ehen sanusi what?" he pointed at the fulani dude that i fought with in jss2 not knowing that he had dug his own grave by pointing the boy, well not all fulani men are dumb afterall.

Sanusi got up and suppressed his laughter before speaking,
"Ehm sir, you said two people would come together and produce children, sir how is that possible, is it with super glue they are gumed or if i go near a girl now(he went near a girl and stood) she would carry belly?"

the whole class busted in laughter while uncle Balogun's face turned more redder in shame.

"Uncle you dey do am na, explain am abeg" were the kind of words that was coming out of the students mouth.

He shook his head and reluctantly started, a man would put his pen'!s inside the woman's vagynna at the mention of it the whole class bursted in laughter while the boys were hailing theirselves that 'we too much o, we too much'

"Sir continue" we shouted but the man was too ashamed to teach again but sanusi added the icing on the cake.

"Sir if is too hard for you to teach just call me and one girl and we would do practicals"

"Sir its true call them out, lets do practical" my foul minded class shouted.

You may ask what was i doing all those moment, well as a pastor's child i closed my ears to all those evil talks and was saying the lord's prayercheesycheesy. Say who die, i was the leading activist that supported the practical rally.

The man was so embarrased that he left the class and he went and report that we were making too much noise in his class when he was teaching.

One over-sabi teacher just came in and started tasting his cane on all of us yansh.

"Kpa"
A slap landed on my shine skull, back then who i be wey i go barb low cut, that means my papa go kill me or so i tot.

"who be that idiot wey slap me na"

"You no see uncle dey point you" the person that slapped me answered.

I had totally forgotten that i was on the assembly ground i was lost in thoughts but i did not know what was said concerning the students who flee but as i saw all eyes on me i knew i had been caught or so i tot.

I slugglishly walked outside why people hastened to push me outside like judas is cariot, i walked to the front and i was carried up to the podium, in my mind i was saying, so this teacher think say i be baby abi, God punish him.

I stood and uncle Balogun spoke,

"This jss1 student would lead us in the national anthem"

What.... that was the worst joke of the century, so this man dey mistake my small body for jss1 pikin own, i could see my class mates laughing heir heads our while the jss1 students that i was mistaken for looked at me and were wondering when i came to their class and no one knew me.

I was so angry but i composed myself and just carried on with the stupid national anthem, as i was about speaking big Uncle came and mr Balogun said i should wait till big Uncle come.

I was shievring as the big man came and stand by my side obnoxious of the fact that i was the person he trashed the previous day.

"Lets sing our national item" i said with half of my brain instead of fully".

"What did you say" big uncle shouted at me.

"Sir i said national item"

My friend lie down, mr balogun give me your cane and he gave me 10 hots lashes, i could not cry because i already emptied the buckets of tears in my eyes and by the way it was assembly ground with lots of girls so i no wan fall my hand.

"Its not item it is anthem, do you understand"

"Yes sir" i nodded my head like an agama lizard.

I conducted the assembly rightly this time and went back to my line while my mates teased me and my burning bottom.

"This are the kind of students that could disgrace us outside" big uncle continued insulting me.

After the assembly our next program was excursion to makurdi's airport.

SINCE BIG UNCLE TERMED ME AN OBJECT OF DISGRACE, I FUFILLED HIS WISH THAT DAY.

*******TO BE CONTINUED*******

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2013
Productivity: Ur story is explicit.wel most prechers and parent in general dont teach their children sex education

Dont call preachers name o, den teach me,my siblings uptill today but if u wan spoil u go spoil. Dats all.

Thank u sir
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by purpose14(f): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2013
Nyc Story ​U have here..... I bet u r a changed fellow now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2013
purpose14: Nyc Story ​U have here..... I bet u r a changed fellow now

Amen
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2013
Rock eh...I dey ur back...more update abeg
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2013
U r still on point.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2013
"Its not item it is anthem, do you understand"
"Yes sir" i nodded my head like an agama lizard.

I was also slap because of that words,

i dey feel ur story abeg ride on
__/""""|""""\_____
|__/@\____/@\___|%
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2013
Rock man,,,,,am really loving your story,,,,,,,,,and i must say more grease to ur elbows,,but ure really a strong headed dude,,lols.keep it rollin like dice,,
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2013
Make una bear with me cus am extremlly busy at the moment, i would start posting when i have time.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2013
Typing new update.....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
Oboi dis ur story na die o,na combination of storry nd comedy u dey give us,MORE grease 2 ur ur elbow guy....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Waitin 4 more updates
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by mayortee(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
nice one.keep it up grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Rock u don da mk mi taya o....do sharpsharp na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
We sardined ourselves like fried fishes inside the school rickety buses.

I was squeezed between two fat girls who were busy gossiping about their boyfriends but my mind was on the pains of my ass which i was barely seating with.

We piled out of the buses in excitement and we went into the terminal and met an airport guide that took us round the terminal and control tower.

My attention was not on the man's explanation i was only interested at the plane that laid in the run way.

If i no enter this airplane, na badluck be that o, i must find chance i tot within me.

"Any questions" the man asked.

I raised my hands both with other people and i waited patiently to be pointed out.

"Sir, when are we going to enter the plane down there" i asked not minding if i would recieve slap from it.

A pinch made me winch and i turned to see a beautiful damsel pointing at me with a smile and a warning finger.

"Ok thats what am about showing you students next" the man answered.

It seemed like i spoke everyones mind because they all grew excited at the man's answer to my question.

Then the d-time arrived and we strugled and ran among ourselves to the airfield while the teachers tried to control us to no avail.

We were divided into groups of thirty because the plane was small and so thirty people would enter and look around the plane and then come down before another thirty would enter again.

I was put in the same group with julian and i wispered to him.

"Guy, today go sweet o, so this airplane i dey see for film i go enter am"

"Naso, but me i no go like comot, how you see am" he said back to me.

"But how we go do am, them fit catch us"

"I get one plan, when we enter we go hide under chair"

"Mehn see better sugesstion, may God bless your fat head" i joked while running back alittle because that dude when he becomes angry he muscles usually flexes and to avoid stories that touch it is advisory to shift from him.

ACTION TIME.
We shifted ourselves to the group that was last to enter while two people happily entered our group, they were happy that they would enter quickly.

We waited for our turn and we entered, immediately i slid behind one of the chairs while no one was watching and Julian did the same.

When everybody came out some guards came in and search the plane, it seems that they were about preparing it for passengers when i heard a slap on someones head and julian screamed while being drag out.

"Lol, this guy big head don cause am Kasala, i laughed while readjusting myself under the seat.

I sat until i fell asleep while dreaming one better dream of how i was on a trip to london with some fine white chicks.

A hot slap woke me up and i saw myself sitting like GEJ infront of jornalist, i wondered were i was until i remembered i was inside the plane and the passengers had found me.

I was escourted out with two guards like the super eagles when the won the nations cup, i sighted my schoolmates who were gathered outside the airfield.

They were all suprised to see a student coming out from a plane that was already searched, well na who say small body na crime.

My street credibility grew high that day because big uncle was shocked beyound words, he was trying to place where he saw me last in his head but he could not, he only point a warning finger at me and kept quiet.

If only he knew that he had given me twenty two strokes in the space of two days we would be suprised.

We watch as the plane taxied off the run way before jetting into the air while we clapped like big bonafide fo'ols, if na you if you see the thing that you see only in movies live wount you be happy.

Some people would even scream like protesters. Many people were gathering round me to hear the gist from the number one gangster of the school, because they were hurried in and out, nobody saw the plane like me and were eager to hear.

"Guy you too much, how you take do wey those men no see you na"Julian asked me as he found me out, i could see his head red it seemed they really sacrifice some knocks on his big head.

"Me na super man, you don forget, but you na correct jew man" i cursed him but he took it as a joke.

I went home that day and brodcast the goodnews to my siblings while the listened attentively, i even added a little lie that we flew small before coming down, but no be lie atleast i flew in my dreamscheesy.

The next day was scheduled to be sports day between students and teachers, hell yeah you can say it again because more trouble awaited me, but good always prevails.

*******TO BE CONTINUED*******

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sorry for the delayed update, na type and work i dey do, just to satisfy una, make i cont to dey type and work again, thanks all.

PEACE
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Rock rock rock..I call u 3times...u badt gan...na so mi go da folo u til u go graduate from secondary school o...kudos man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
captain sinzu: Rock rock rock..I call u 3times...u badt gan...na so mi go da folo u til u go graduate from secondary school o...kudos man

Thanks bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bros abeg da fast o..I no fit wait...I da refresh dis page every minutes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.