Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510079 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Guy abeg na hw many lashes of cane u don recieve 4 ur life?u try,abeg kip typin#w8tin 4 d next update#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2013
am not sure anywhere would be as fun as high skul(especially if the skul is in north bank makurdi cheesy). everybody in the uni is so serious(either with skul or flexing) fun no dey am

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kayemjay(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2013
Uduakabasi!!! Eyeneka. Abadie naghan?

Sonsongo ata eti eti.

Great job my gee. I finally got here.

Oya sama us more updates jare, mbok abasi!

Choi! Iyammi
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by nomso27(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2013
Uduakabasi! Kabasi! Kabasi! All of dem shjoin. tongue
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2013
I sat down like till break and this girl still refused to come, nawao, dem swear for me!!!!

I had never toasted a girl before, i was used to girls doing the bulky work for me but it seemed this was not the case.

I waited until she was discussing with a friend so i ran and took her book and fled.

Hehehe, atleast i don know her name, i walked back to the class and gave her the book back

"So your name is Joy abi, now i know" i laughed as i went back to my seat, truth was i did not know what to say next so i kept quiet.

I thought on what next to do but non came to my head, i had began missing Judith because she did everything for me so i was kind of dumbstruck on what to do next.

Mercy was there but as a self-acclaimed big boy i wanted to have babe in my class also even though i senior mercy with just a week.

"What are you thinking of" a female voice said and my head was like so i don finally wincheesy but i was wrong because i turned to see a big headed girl like mine touching me.

"I saw as you put your head on the desk and i thought you are stil crying from that cane mr sikiru gave you" she joke while my face grew red.

"sorry, na joke o" she quickly said as she noticed tears were already forming in my tears.

"My seat is over ther incase you want to talk with somebody".

Truth was that my handball heriocs has bought me alittle popularity and fame but that girl called Joy was proving to be too hard.

I summoned enough courage and got up to go and meet Joy but a little boy like me just over-took me and started gisting with her, there was no-one i could turn back so i just passed them and went to the big headed girl seat.

She was glad and we introduced ourselves and gisted, i found out that her name was Antonia and she told me that she went to sevent day adventist church, mehn the sound of the church put shivers in my heart and i shifted alittle.

Because i had always been afraid of those white garment church members so i thought that her church also wear white, she gave me her BBpin sorry i mean multilinks number, then i have not yet had a phone so i just wrote it at the back of my book.

Since those men of the underworld robbed us, my dad had been skeptical about giving us any phone again because he claimed that we must have attracted them by posing with our phones.

I could see that Joy was looking at me with a stylish and uneasy eye, ow so e dey pain you also abi, my plan seemed to be working.

After i got up from Antonia seat i passed her side and she grabbed my hand but i pushed it away and went to my seat, in my seat i was feeling like a big boy, inshort my head was almost busting in pride.

As was sure that my ministry was moving to the permanent site with keke napep speed but i was wrong, so very wrong.

"Good morning sir," we greeted our english teacher mr Andy.

Mr andy was a good dancer and cherographer, he was the one that always taught the students dance during the speech and price given day ceremonies.

I hated him because of his insultive tounge because am a kind of person that always takes things personal.

There was a time that he was invited to teach my church children class choreography for our children's day and i wanted joining but he told me that my dried bone would break if i dance and i was sent out.

That was one of the reason tha made stop dancing till this day, my sister always teases me that i could dance but am not showing it but me no care.

"My kids how are you all today" he greeted us while smiling a point and kill smile.

Mr andy could be wicked and good at the same time, lots of students have cried because of his words but we still love his stories.

"Before i start my lesson i want to do one bonanza, should i?" he asked.

"Yes sir" we screamed.

"Am going to ask a question and if someone fails it and another gets it he/she would flog the other, are you ready"

"Yes sir" some few students miserably said.

"You, tell me what is personification" he said pointing at my directon

"Chineke meh, this man don kill me, na how i go take answer this one now"

"Sir no idea"

"Thats good, remain standing, your yansh would roast today, who again"

The class was quiet until a hand went up and i turned back to see that it was Joy that raised her hands up. Chai i haff die.

She answered the question and mr Andy asked her to give me 5 lashes.

Damn, th girl put all of the snubbing on my yansh that day, i sat down and palnned to arrange her f*ck after school while Mr Andy continued with his sweet lessons while i boned my face.

Aftr school, i saw her with two hefty brothers of hers, i was charging forward to blow her and run but at the sight of her hefty brothers i raised my hand like i was a plane and ran pass her.

Even Julian wouldnot have treid to touch her if he dont like his big head or so i tot.

I went back home with a revenge mission in mind because i know that everything that goes around also comes around.

Bad news been dey wait for me for house.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2013
Joizy: Guy abeg na hw many lashes of cane u don recieve 4 ur life?u try,abeg kip typin#w8tin 4 d next update#

If u buy calculator and cant am all, u go knowcheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2013
adegwurulez: am not sure anywhere would be as fun as high skul(especially if the skul is in north bank makurdi cheesy). everybody in the uni is so serious(either with skul or flexing) fun no dey am

True talk my brudah
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2013
kayemjay: Uduakabasi!!! Eyeneka. Abadie naghan?

Sonsongo ata eti eti.

Great job my gee. I finally got here.

Oya sama us more updates jare, mbok abasi!

Choi! Iyammi

Chai my one and only oga don comot.

Mbok na stil learn i dey learn the language o

i no stay for my hometown o, na north i dey flex my package since.

Na once or twice if u count my birth time wey i see akwa ibom(home sweet home), i go yarn una d gist later on.

Abeg go continue that ur mind blogging story (Evening with eva) i took a short break to avoid getting high bp:p with ya suspence.

Thanks all.

Can i go and work now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2013
U dn do anoda tin 4 house?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2013
Can't stop laffing....me self do that kin tin o...say make girls come toast me....I da claim fine boy...bros I stil da wit u o..fire on
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2013
ROTFLMAO.grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Mercy catches you, ehn...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2013
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
If Mercy catches you ehn...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
joseff14: if you haven't read this story, you are missing something big. it's a story filled with puns, rhymes and poems.it's all about the story of a young boy aspiring to get to the island of greatness but he has many obstacles to surmount such as "octopus of trouble", "mother witch", "badwish, bad dream, badwill", "mr oppressor", "mrs jealousy", " uncle doubt", " limitation", etc. It's titled "HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS". if you want to read it follow this http://www.nairaland.com/1224953/hope-island-greatness-fiction-allegory/3.
a trial will definitely convince you.
dis tin u'r doin will get u a ban
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
The rock5555: ""Are you not going to tell me your name again abi should i go back to my seat" (i know vivy gift abi na gifteey would start talking again)

"I be peter, no my name is peter" i fired two concurrent grammar and she smiled and went to her seat without saying anything again.

See this kind girl, you come meet me and you dey go siddon make i come meet you back abi? Only time would tell, i thought as i balanced well on my seat to see her the game of wits will unfold.

I had the feeling then that a girl should always talk to me first but this time i was dead wrong.

*******TO BE CONTINUED******

lipsrsealed #lips are sealed#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
joseff14: if you haven't read this story, you are missing something big. it's a story filled with puns, rhymes and poems.it's all about the story of a young boy aspiring to get to the island of greatness but he has many obstacles to surmount such as "octopus of trouble", "mother witch", "badwish, bad dream, badwill", "mr oppressor", "mrs jealousy", " uncle doubt", " limitation", etc. It's titled "HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS". if you want to read it follow this http://www.nairaland.com/1224953/hope-island-greatness-fiction-allegory/3.
a trial will definitely convince you.
and I am sure the story won't be interesting lik rocks own....Bs
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
captain sinzu: and I am sure the story won't be interesting lik rocks own....Bs

Abeg giv this poor dude a breakcheesycheesy, e no easy to dey wrte story wey nobody go dey read.

If say foxy no advertise me, i for no reach dis levels na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vivy Gift:

lipsrsealed #lips are sealed#

I realese the lips IJNwink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chiamaka01: ROTFLMAO.grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Mercy catches you, ehn...

Mercy na gentle babecheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
The rock5555:

Mercy na gentle babecheesy
hope no be d same mercy i know 4 N.bank?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Typing new update.......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
patholaw: hope no be d same mercy i know 4 N.bank?

no sir, this one dey wadata
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
The rock5555:

Abeg giv this poor dude a breakcheesycheesy, e no easy to dey wrte story wey nobody go dey read.

If say foxy no advertise me, i for no reach dis levels na
bros I don read d story walahi I no undastand wetin d guy d write sef.......b4 I forget abeg do fast update o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
@therock5555, i am viewing you in 3D. I hope you r typing a new update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
I just dey miss boku updates. Why na?

Make i sing national item before i continue.

M so so feeling u Mr. Uduak Peter. Ride on.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Macelliot(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
The rock5555:
May GOD ALMIGHTY forgive you.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
The rock555,i don they follow ur work since page 15,i never wan talk because of envy,but my guy,u don try.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
So na girl flog my ass like this, the last time i got floged by my classmate was when i was in jss1 and i was new in the school.

I went home and went to the field to watch a match between my team and another team, i had come late so i was relegated to the bench.

"Uhgbade, abeg if you tire i would play" i shouted a short boy who i could easily pull out but i had to respect the refree.

It seemed the boy was not tired abi he drank tramour, who knows his type of people are not to be trusted.

"Guy come with me make we go fetch water for river Benue" a voice said behind me and i turned to see my friend Anthony waiting for me.

"You no see me wan play ball" i shouted back at him.

"See you wey dey bench, wetin you sabi play sef" he teased me while i looked for a stone to break his mouth and he ran for his life.

See this boy o, him never see c.ronaldo for bench before, mtcheew.

Anthony was the only son of his mother, he had a younger sister who he protects from boys like an eagle that protects its kids.

He usually follows a pick-up van to river Benue where they fetch water to bring back and he went as normal that day.

What made me not to follow him that day was because of the beatings i collected when we went last and also how i almost drown.

I did not play the match again because of that ingrate called uhgbade who refused to get tired, i even started curseing myself for not going with Anthony crew.

"Where is your son"i heard a female voice which sounded like Anthony's mom shouting from downstairs while i laid on the bed that evening.

My heart started pounding immediately and i ran down stairs to find out whats wrong.

"Ma am here" i said as i saw her and her daughter talking with my father.

"Where is your friend" my father shouted at me as soon as he set his eyes on me, he even wanted to slap me-that man sef and slap.

"He went to river Benue" i said as his mother shouted chai and fell on the ground like a sack of amala.

We rushed at her and after reviving her she started crying, i was still confused and i asked her daughter what was wrong with a trembling mind.

"He said he wanted to make garri and he put kettle on the stove and said he was coming to meet you, since then we have not seen him" his sister said while sniffing back tears.

I told them that he went to fecth water with the pick-up van and they all ran to the house and were informed of the news.

"Ma, i took him and some boys who assisted me in fetching water but when we were through we did not see him, we searched every where and when we could not find him we assumed that he had gone home and so we left" the owner of the van informed Anthony's mother while she cried the more.

My father took me home that day and started banboozing me with all kind of advice until midnight, but no be me kill Jesus na, so i started dozing.

The slap i collected from my dad was enough to keep me awake for three months.

I went to bed with a heavy heart and i prayed that God should bring back Anthony alife, a prayer he refused to answer.

We woke up in the morning with cries coming from Anthony's house, we ran there and faced the bad news.

Anthony was found floating on the surface of river Benue with a deep gash on his forehead, it seemed like he smashed his head on a rock when diving into the water.

His mother could not stop crying because she had lost her only son, it was so painful and i also shed a tear or two.

But that devilish figure came back from his vacation and landed in my head.

"oboy how far na, see as my room don dirty, i hope say better thing don happen this one una gather like this dey cry"

"You wicked, see as you carry my friend" i said mentally.

"You no happy sef, you don forget say now him sister dey free for you"

"Mehn, you don bring one better idea, i wonder why you go vacation sef. God i thank you say you carry Anthony go heaven, no allow am come back again"

"Guy na your papa prayer cause me to travel, but now i don come back, oya go arrange the girl now"

I walked to where Anthony's sister sat and i put my hand around her while she held me more with her bre*st pressed firmly to my chest- omoh see current jare.

Later she packed clothes and dropped outside the house, i ran and asked her what it was for.

"Its anthony's cloth, we are burning all of them"she said as she went inside to bring more.

"Oboy see jeans abeg, this people wan burn am for nothing", i quickly ran home and got a black poly-ethene leather and ran back as she went to bring more clothes.

I quickly got into action and packed the ones that i loved most- bad boy no dey carry last atall.

I saw the cloth quantity had drastically reduced and that she may have noticed it so i packed grass and pour ontop.

"Why did you put grass na"

"E go burn wella" i fired back and she believed and burnt the clothes

i went home with my extra clothes to hear the most ridiculos statement from my father that almost made me cry.... Uhm another long story coming up.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chiamaka01: @therock5555, i am viewing you in 3D. I hope you r typing a new update.

Yes ma'am, i was typing. So now make i go church, i go continue in the evening.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
The rock5555:

I realese the lips IJNwink

cheesy. Well done Rock. I dey feel u no be small. Keep it up #this make me remember wen I dey sec sch. When I collect ma reprt card I go see 'very good result keep it up'#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Firstgentleman1: I just dey miss boku updates. Why na?

Make i sing national item before i continue.

M so so feeling u Mr. Uduak Peter. Ride on.

Den i advise u start visiting here morning, afternoon and nite because one captain sinzu is taking ova ur chairmanship postcheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vivy Gift:

cheesy. Well done Rock. I dey feel u no be small. Keep it up #this make me remember wen I dey sec sch. When I collect ma reprt card I go see 'very good result keep it up'#

U are not seriouscheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.