Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,362 members, 7,943,877 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510092 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2013
ritababe:
i be confirm edo na,
but ur name no bi like edo name oh

My mum is Igbo, that's why. My dad is a Bini man.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2013
The rock5555: #Typing mood activated#
k make i begin refresh every second den
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2013
HBD MAN...MAY U CENFIGULATIC MORE HIDNIGURATIFICRUIC YEARS TO COME..... grin...AM EXPECTING MY CAKE OOOOOO
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Chiamaka01:

dats nice
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Happy Birthday, Uduakabasi Peter aka The rock.
Best wishes from Chiamaka.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Livingstone11(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2013
Hbtday the Rock...I lyk u if nt say I no gay I for say I love U...bt In all I go get u btday gift lata..it wil be An Isaw *wink* ..waitin mood activated ..let take a walk bak 2 oga foxy chambers..brb
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2013
Mtchew.... na because of bday y'all dey yarn like chickens.....ion wish any bday atall..... i send no person..

y'all free to drop your insults
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Chiamaka01:

OMG. Gurl, i luv ur ancenstry. *kisses* kiss

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Since when i got my name spelled by Julian i had always patronise london craze man's game shop.

Maybe his craziness had been placed on me to be addicted to his playstation or so i thought.

When i arrived, i hailed my dudes there and waited my turn, i had been patronising the game hall alot so i knew most of the guys there.

I had manage to play a nil draw with a guy and won in penalty, that day i was mad with Joy.

So as i sat down that day, i saw not to many guys except one dude that was smoking weed and looking at me menacingly.

Since i was in my hood i did not bat an eyelid in fear i just greeted him and sat down.

"So who dey next?" i asked the board man.

NB: someone that controls and collect money in a game house, maybe the owner's brother or friend.

"Na you and this bros next"

I looked at the position of his fingers as my heart skipped abit, it was the weed smoking dude.

I wanted running but since i had arrived i just maintained, our turn reached as he got up to go and play.

I noticed a bottle of dry gin at his back pocket as my mouth dried.

"You no go come play again" his thick voice brought me out from my deep thoughts.

I scrammbled up and took my bat, i even cleaned his seat for him as the other guys began laughing.

"You sabi play play station well?"

I decided to say the truth atleast maybe i would be saved.

"No i no sabi wella"

"Ok na"

I choosed madrid as he took sunderland, i wanted to ask him wether he was mad or crazy or both of them to use suderland to play Madrid.

I laughed in my mind as the match started and i scored my first playstation goal, i wanted shouting for joy but i kept quiet as he brought out his bottle of dry gin and took a gulp.

I swallowed hard as watched him, i continued playing and manage to give him four goals to one.

He looked at me and said 'congratulations', i could not believe my ears but i sat quiet and we selected another team.

I picked manchester united as he used brazil, this time he tightened his hand but i manage to win him two goals to one.

He was suprised and still looked at me with a wild look, i was already in cloud nine as i was dashing him goals in his name i was not obvious of him again as he kept on drinking and playing till the bottle was empty.

We were on the fourth game, which i had won the previous three, Ronaldo was running like a wild goat to the brazilain opponents area.

He legged overed Felipe melo and cut into Daniel Alves, i was face to face with Julio Ceaser as he rushed forward and i did him a snake-bit move.

I was face with and empty post and was about pressing shot when i had a warning scream.

"Uduak dodge!!" The boardman shouted but it was too late as the empty bottle landed and break on my big head.

I tasted blood in my mouth as it rushed from my nostrils. In my mind i was saying;

"God so my head don get hole sotey blood dey pour from there enter my nose"

I touched my head and there was no blood or wound except one painful stump that grew there.

"Thank you Jesus for dashing me unbreakable head" i wispered out as the dude grabbed my shirt almost choking me.

"I think you say you no sabi play, you come dey win me tire, you must pay my money for me".

My leg was not touching the ground again as i thought of what to do.

I wanted telling him that he was not playing with his correct mind but that would warranty me another slap so i just begged him but he was adamant.

I thought of what to do and i remembered a naija movie that Jim Iyke wanted to rape Rita Dominic but she gave him a kick to his groan.

I smiled mischieviously as i planted him a leg undercut to his trousers, it worked like magic because he quickly released his grip on me and held his groin.

I ran out for my dear life as he rained curses and threats on me.

Thank God for Naija films,i thought.

"Oboy you come late"

"Na so i see am o, you know say me na oga latecomer na"

I and Julian met on the way to school, we were just strolling because we knew that no matter what we would still be flogged.

We reached the gate and majestically walked in.

Talk of the devil, we saw our new favourite enemy waiting for us at the gate as i swallowed a huge gulp of saliva and started shaking....

To Be Continued....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ehehehe. I dey laugh o. U dey play P.S wit weed smoker
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Typing new updates...wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
lol
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
E no go make sense if i no drop my own b/day wishes.....api bufday dude wishing u many many many more yrs in gud health, riches and most especially in ur field *SEXOLOGY*......u'r doin a gud wrk bro kip it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dem even de advice u make u dodge u de use slow motion ba
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Aghagba(f): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hbd uduak.wishn u long life nd prosperity
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by arabanibaba: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
which kind person you be self you want spoil small pikin like me pls stop this thing
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
arabanibaba: which kind person you be self you want spoil small pikin like me pls stop this thing

U no well o, unfollow key no dey ur page. Small pikin ke
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Uduak is ur name synonymous to trouble, let's see how u gonna bypass this one, am waiting anxiously. By the way I noticed ur wrong usage of bat instead of PAD
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Uduak is ur name synonymous to trouble, let's see how u gonna bypass this one, am waiting anxiously. By the way I noticed ur wrong usage of bat instead of PAD. Keep it coming boss
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
The Rock,,,,keep it rocking..... Hope say dem chop u and Julian bruhaha,,una too like wahala self,,#patiently waiting 4 ya next update,
@ rita nd chiamaka so yu gurls are ma sisters,,,

#amma proud edo dude
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Spactacle: The Rock,,,,keep it rocking..... Hope say dem chop u and Julian bruhaha,,una too like wahala self,,#patiently waiting 4 ya next update,
@ rita nd chiamaka so yu gurls are ma sisters,,,

#amma proud edo dude

welcome to Edo cycle
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Perfecter4real(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Finally caught up with you..nice one i love the suspense keep rocking dude.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Sondy(f): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Happy bdae Uduak dearie.Wishing you all d best of d day and many more yrs 2 come...guess wat u share d same bdae wiv ur State.Thanks so much on putting smiles on my face vrydae. Me ma fien tutu
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
We froze like policemen who saw their commander while collecting 20naira from check point.

"So you combumbulated fo'ols think that you can try me and escape isnt, i want to tell you that you both are in on a long thing".

Why this man dey always hammer gammar na, Julain i don go, i readied my legs to run when someone touched my back.

I turned to see four hefty prefects waiting for us to try and run. Julian we are really on a long thing, i wispered.

"Lie them down and hold them let me show them what it means to be a runaway goat".

We were carried up and droped on the ground as we were held tight and our yansh were used for experiment that morning.

But our early morning woes was not over, mr trever dragged us to the store where he gave us two big hoes and asked us to follow him.

He took us to a field where he odered us to start digging immediately.

"Sir dig with what na?"

I asked a stupid question as he planted me a knock on the same spot the that drunk weed smoking dude smashed a bottle on my head. The pain was so intense as i started stargering like the old woman that old roger gave a knock.

The man stood there as we started digging, anybody that was not fast enough recieved a hot stroke.

We had digged till our knee level when a student came to call him concerning a meeting the teachers had.

"If i come back and you goats are not through you would see my black eye"

"Sir am not a goat and your eye is already black na" i used my mouth to finish myself.

"My friend you are not my friend my friend" he spat out as he gave me a hot stroke on my bum and added jara for Julian like he said anything.

NB:jara is a hausa word, it means extra of something.

He kept on walking and talking threatening at us as he went for the teachers meeting.

"Oboy see chance o" Julian wispered.

Mr trever had sent a wicked prefect to come and supervise us so an idea came into my head.

"Julian if i count 1-10 we go tear race"

"E make sense jare"

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10"

I was counting it loudly while digging to the rythm of the counts. The foolish prefect was busy pressing his phone.

Immediately i clicked ten we jumped out of the hole and grabbed our school bags and fled for our lifes.

He tried chasing us but we seperated and he was confused who to chase, he gave up and started threatening all sorts of things to do to us if he get us but we just continued running.

We met under a tree where we laid and rested before laughing and jisting while going home.

We went to a classmate of ours whose house burnt including all their properties.

He was squatting with his mothers family as we greeted him and jisted small before Julian asked a stupid question.

"Bros abeg you get 100naira, help me please".

"You dey mad o, person house burn and you dey talk about money"

The person we went to visit just brought out a hundred naira note and gave to Julian.

We kept on walking till we got to a hotel called red spot.

"Abeg add me hundred naira" Julian pleaded.

The only money in my pocket was for playstation so why would i give him my money.

He pleaded so i finally agreed and gave him the money reluctantly.

"But na wetin you wan do with two hundred naira na, abi you owe person?"

"No, i wan go fucck ashawo" he said happily.

I was shocked and suprised at his statement.

"Julian na which time babes finish wey you don dey go fucck ashawo" i asked in disbelief.

"you no know say small girls never get anything, na matured babes i wan dey bleep now, see if you enter there with even 50naira you go fit do one round and you go enjoy. Just come make we go inside you go enjoy the thing wella" he encouraged me.

But for the first time in my life i regeted bad thing, 'no i no dey follow, just go alone'.

I sat down and waited for him, i wondered how a small dude like Julian who could not fucck a girl to satisfaction was going to try a correct ashawo babe in a hotel.

I was sorry for his life as i waited impatiently.

Julian ran out like a wounded lion, his shirt was in his hands and he was sweating furiously, he ran and passed me like he did not see me.

I did not wait a second again as i followed him hot on his heels, he was on gear two as i was on gear four and even overtook him to his house.

We reached his house and fell on the chair panting. When i finally caught my breath i looked at him and asked him the only question on my mind.

"Guy wetin happen na?"

"Na long story o, but abeg help me with water make i drink first before i talk."

After he drank the water he took a deep breath and started his super story....

To Be Continued....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Typing new update...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Peterjosh: Uduak is ur name synonymous to trouble, let's see how u gonna bypass this one, am waiting anxiously. By the way I noticed ur wrong usage of bat instead of PAD. Keep it coming boss

thanks sir for the correction, i go correct am next time.

But na bat we dey call am that tym sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sondy: Happy bdae Uduak dearie.Wishing you all d best of d day and many more yrs 2 come...guess wat u share d same bdae wiv ur State.Thanks so much on putting smiles on my face vrydae. Me ma fien tutu

Nawao, so my state birthday na today, yeah mehn i go google am l8tr or call my cousins over there.

"Dancing dr sid- over the moon"
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
LOL
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
2down 3 to go...but try add dem make e plenty abeg na under 2mins i de take read am o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Chai,i don laff tire for one day.happy birthday bros.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
ritababe:

welcome to Edo cycle

thanks
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Chai i don 4get say 2day na my man therock aka trouble birthday.Happy birthday 2 u,wishing u long life and prosperity and more kitty cat 2 ur joystick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.