Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510079 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nite pals.

Make sure una go shursh o.

Peace
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
Omo see gobe! nyc one rock!.....catch y'all latr
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
He impregnated .......

Thank u 4 2nite's update.

Hope 2 c u in church 2mao.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
Uduak... U are guud with suspense keep it up... Ur humour is excellent... Dnt stop it.... cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hmmmm poor mr sikiru, make i hear say u no happy small¡
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote
author=Chimaritoponcho]
shitt! Damn!! Poo!!!..asin pesin wey i dey even reason 2 dlete naim u
dey beg make he accept u...isnt life such a pu$$¥...[/quote]
wats ur reason??
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2013
kingphilip:
hope u don laf out ur sickness shey...get well soonest dearie
thanx 4 ur concern realy appreciate
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2013
@Rock.Ah dinna c ha oo.Me sef na Evry 2 dayz ah dae com hia no b awa 4lt na.....Bur nyz 1 shaaa......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhortunn(m): 1:17am On Sep 22, 2013
...because he went down with a female student
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:50am On Sep 22, 2013
@Lollz-na real gobe walahi.

@firstgentleman-he impregnanted ur sister *holds lips*

@yettocome-thank u sir

@clemcy-so u don dey indirectly call me root of all evil abi, but my handiwork dey inside jare but i felt gud and bad.

@vickie zion-mayb bcus i no gree talk to am or cont the tory for 2gocheesy.

@gifteey-ma'am u haff try but have u tried searching somewhere *Google her name na*

@dhourtunn-wetin u mean by *get down*

*holds ear*

Make una go church o....

Good mornin una
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2013
Update before u go church ni
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2013
Update na me wan go church.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2013
Rock......First tin,,,u must update after church oo. Later
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2013
@ritababe and daniel- so una wan read bad tin b4 going to church. God forgive una.

@spatacle- toor, till i close na i go update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by oluwawunmi(f): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2013
So na inside church u dey reply post abi just stand up dat in usher voice
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2013
Uduak, long time, oh. * in OBJ's voice * Make sure you update on time today. If not, you will hear from me.

cool cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2013
I think Mr sikiru resigned because his plantain was seen by the students
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by alukotope: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2013
Nice story, av been following dis story 4rm day one, am always waiting 4 d next update... Keep up the good work
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2013
@Oluwawumi- na temptation make me enter my thread o

@chiamaka- i go update now b4 going for one of my paddy birthday, i wish say my own tomoro go make sense o.

@winnie1950- but that one no be reason na for person to resign na.

@aluko_tope- thank u very much
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Update b4 i plead d blood on ya head rockzane
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
waiting 4 ya update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
Cathalina: thanx 4 ur concern realy appreciate
uwc
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Make i begin type now...

*Yawns*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
Abeg start cant wait o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
"Tell them what you did"

Big uncle barked at Uncle Skiru like an artasian dog, he just walked to the staff room and took his bag and left.

Uncle sikiru who was the most feared teacher in the school, also one of the best teacher just quitted the school in an anonimous circumstances, we were shocked as we awaited the deadly news Big uncle gave to us.
"Oboy this man lesson na wash o, see as him just dey teach nonsense since"

Julian wispered to me as that short man called mr terva was teaching his stupid econs of a subject.

He was teaching about elasticity in demand but it seems in my mind that he was say ela-6-6-6 in demand.

I chuckled and he turn his sharp ear to my direction and started coming threatening to my side.

"So you this scalleywag,dysentralise bicotal ing'rate is disturbing my class again, if i squeeze you now, what would you do"

his last statement was so funny, see short man wan squeeze short man, i thought silently as an evil idea crept into my head.

I set my leg under the desk and waited, when he insultingly walked to my side he tripped and landed on a full parch of chalk dust.

I did not need any witch to tell me to flee, i quickly grabbed my bag as Julian followed me as we ran for our lives.

We jumped the fence and started running hard until we got to the main road.

"So were we dey go now"

i asked julian.

"No worry, we dey go somewhere"

I followed him silently as we crossed the road and kept on walking.

I started hearing noises like a commentator talking and i wondered if we were going to watch a football match.

We entered a room and i saw that some children were playing PES 2, yeah mehn, that was the best moment of my life or so i thought.

I had always had a dream of playing pes 2 but i was scared since i have never tried it before.

The only game i was a master in was cantar ball, and game a-z, so as i saw pes 2 my body started shaking like a banana plant in action.

The owner of the shop was called london craze man, i wondered which sane man would agree to be called that kind of name.

Abi was he a former mad man in the city of London before he was taken to SCOAN and healed by T.B Joshua before returning to makurdi to open a game shop or so i thought.

I quickly grabbed the game bat like a pro and sat with Julian, i looked at the bat and i did not understand anything there.

So na so pes two hard, i started shaking as i was showed the various parts and directions on the bat, i was pressing nonsense as Julian started spelling my name with goals.

I used portugal because my idol ronaldo was in there but the dude was useless as i even manage to score a fantastic own goal.

At the end Julian spelled UDUAK PETER on the score board with just totteham, people laughed at me but who cares.

Me no send o, atleast i have played Pes two and i promised myself to continue playing regularly to become a master.

We were still putting on our uniforms and i was getting scared of getting caught.

I was encouraging Julian to finish and lets go but the dude was busy firing goals into his oponents post and dealing with different dudes.

A siren blaze made us freeze, we started shaking as operation Zenda truck passed by our shop.

London craze man ran and put off his generator as we all waited in fear, because operation Zenda were famous for coming to pack people who were group together in a place, because they may be cultist.

Finally they passed as we breath a sign of relief and we came out of the game hall.

The first person we saw walking down the road was Mr Sikiru, we wanted running but we remembered that he had resigned already so we boldly walked pass him.

"Good afternoon sir" we greeted.

He recognised me as he smiled and greeted us warmly and also teased us about escaping from school.

So this man get soft spot sef, i smiled as i remembered what made him retire from Goodnews.

That fateful day Big Uncle broadcasted us a real life super story....

To be continued.....

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
Make i go bufdae party joor, nxt update by 10pm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
angrySeriously what you're doing isn't fair. I was expecting you state the reason for Mr sikiru's resignation but u didn't now i have no option but to wait till 10pm to find out. angrySeriously what you're doing isn't fair. I was expecting you state the reason for Mr sikiru's resignation but u didn't now i have no option but to wait till 10pm to find out.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by johnwizey: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
If U̶̲̥̅̊ lyk update by 11pm, jus include what uncle sikiru did
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
Winnie1950: angrySeriously what you're doing isn't fair. I was expecting you state the reason for Mr sikiru's resignation but u didn't now i have no option but to wait till 10pm to find out.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Chai u wan kill person which kind suspense com be dis now...wetin man pikin go do now...10pm me de wait sha...beta load wetin d guy do sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingparel(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
mehn,u av gotten a good talent just continue wit ur job,i like it.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Oga o sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)