Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508194 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
***In Oliver Twist voice***
I want more updates.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
wink
The rock5555: Nawao dhurmynick don turn celbrity o.

Sowtey, him dey even give conditions.

Guy i go personally vouch for ritababe, she go good for u wella just carry go joor.

*Holds lips and watch how their e-love would go*.

Still typing...cheesy

hmmm cry ion need a gf.. single make sense die wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dhurmynick: wink.

hmmm cry ion need a gf.. single make sense die wink
planning single too now,
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
micholalo: planning single too now,

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Just watching.............dis time shebi you go enter d cell as u do for plan....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Spactacle: Just watching.............dis time shebi you go enter d cell as u do for plain....
no mind am. As if you knew, that's plan nah. Petite thing.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dhurmynick:

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜
can't read it o. Typing in japaness style. 客厅堂皇亲一亲一
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Rock way you nah?, you want make i use my head break olumo rock before you post?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
We all bundled out to the entrance of the prison service area, on the wall were some dudes pictures who escaped and who were wanted.

I wondered if a sane human being would escape from prison and wont ulter his looks or run far away to a place never to be found.

"We are going to all enter twenty by twenty so as to avoid unexpected mistakes". The DPO informed us.

I waited for my turn to enter but i noticed something which was that almost everyone that went in ran out in lets than a minute all spiting on the ground and gasping for air heavily.

"See this village children o, dem neve see prison before"

i told Julian who just looked at me and said we should wait and see why they were running out and spitting.

Our turn reached and we marched in like gallant soldiers, we first passed the prison warders offices and we saw a neat office with fan blowing them.

"Oboy prisoners dey enjoy be that" or so i thought but i was very wrong.

After the prison warders room we entered a corridor and a heavy smell hit us right on our faces.

"No wonder students were running out so quickly, am sure this is where 90percent of them reached and ran back". I only thought in my mind because if that i opened my mouth i would have vomited.

I turned back to see that our group of twenty had shimmered down to five boys only.

"So do you boys want to continue" the DPO asked.

"Yes sir"

We answered with clenched teeth to avoid the unwanted odour.

The odour was mixed with urine, poo and obviously the smell of indian hemp was the greatest.

We walked into the corridor and saw small rooms filled with criminals to the brim.

What almost made me laugh was that some inmates were gisting, some where doing punishments while some which seemed to be the boss were seating on others back while another inmate faned them as the puffed out smoke from their indian hemp.

I wanted looking them wella but one of the boss voice shock me out of my sensess.

"Oboy, if you no comot for here i go tear your yansh with my blokus"

i did not need anybody to warn me again, i just passed his chieftaincy cell and walked away to another side.

It was obvious that the smell of their own urine and poo was not affecting them, they just continued smoking and gisting.

We finally were shown were those prisoners waiting for trial and sentencing were kept.

Theirs was alittle cleaner but the look on their face when the saw us was tears of pains and regret.

One of them actually held my shirt and begged me to help him because he was innoncent and that it was his girlfriend who set him up for cheating on her.

That no-one had been bringing him food except the little that remained when the prisoners are fed that are given to them since they have not become real prisoners.

I felt for the guy so i dipped my hand in my pocket and gave him what i saw there, it was just a ten naira note but the way he grabbed it and knelt to thank me i really felt bad and i wished i could help him more.

I ran out like i was chased by evil spirit so as to receive fresh air because the odour could render a man impotent.

That day i resumed afternoon fasting to pray to God not to allow me ever go to prison or cell in my life.

The ride home was terrifying because everybody were reminiscencing about what they saw.

What made us shout was when our bus began shaking rougly when we were on the River benue New bridge.

The amount of 'blood of Jesus, God o, Jesus o' statements from students mouth was enough to fill a 10 in 1 note book.

Even Jamilu, my classmate who was seating near to me was silently saying 'Blat of Jeses'.

I looked at him and he gave me an 'Abeg no expose me look' as i smiled.

"So una sabi fear like this, i just wan test una o"

The driver spoke while laughing as everyone started bundling him with insults.

The next day was the visit to aper Aku stadium and sporting Facilities as everyone forgot the prison chapter.

But that moment lives in my heart to this day....

To Be Continued....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Una no cerious o, so na my small body good to nta prison abi.

When i no succed with plane, na prison u want make i try, abi i be micheal scofied.

I dey church now, if i get home una go see long update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2013

Guy i go personally vouch for ritababe, she go good for u wella just carry go joor.

Still typing...cheesy

no mind the guy, am 16 not up to 18 so am not good enough for him.......because of recharge card im want dey form familiarity for me mtcheeeew
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
ritababe:

no mind the guy, am 16 not up to 18 so am not good enough for him.......because of recharge card im want dey form familiarity for me mtcheeeew

Don't take this the wrong way... Ur good enough ... Itz juezt dat I don't like getting involved with girls..

*opens bottle of hennesey*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by candace16(f): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lets c what trouble Uduak's gonna get in2 dis tym

#waiting 4 ur next update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2013

Still typing...cheesy

I hope u dnt mean e-r*otic-love b4 I tell d boys to gba oju e
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Am really enjoying your story rock......keep it up....am gonna read ya next update tomorrow cos am really dizzy now...nyt y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
I 4 update since but network was really poor.

Typing sha, before i doze
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2013
Na wetin i do mtn na, amtired of upload and getting error jare.

Na later tins pals.

Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2013
"I want you children to behave yourselves because if i catch any of you doing any thing indiscrimanating i would have you bu-bum for lunch"

Big Uncle threatened like we were going to the presidential villa abi na aso rock.

We lined up inside the various rickety buses and went to Aper Aku stadium.

This time there were no police men to harras or stop us, immediately the bus stop some students which am sure came from typical villages started runing to go and see the football pitch that they had only be seeing on NTA.

"Come back here, i said come back here"

Big uncle shouted but they did not care, we just laughed at their stupidty and went to join them.

We were shown round the football pitch, the running ttacts the goal posts, the grasses.

The goal post was so big that am sure if that four students stood in it i would steal score, and you would see footballers playing zero zero score or so i thought.

We were taken to the Judo hall were we met a trainer who was a black belt holder that enlightened us about the game and showed us differnt styles and technique.

He then call one of his collegue to use him as example for us. The rate he was tossing the man on the ground made me wonder if he was acting under the influence of alcohol or his body was a bag of garri.

It was getting boring and i was gisting with Julain when people started touching me.

I turned and saw that the Judo master was beckoning at me to come, i was shaking so i denied it.

"Sir no be me, na Julian been dey make noise"

"You dey mad, no be you dey make noise"

Everyone were laughing as the man said he only wanted to use me as example for a technique.

Before a split second i saw my self on the ground as they all clapped and hailed me for getting floored without showing pain, if only they knew how my head was pounding due to the fall.

We left there and went to the boxing training ground, the muscles of some of the boxers could give floyd mayweather a run for his title.

The gym master showed us round the gym and its equipments, he then asked us who want to train with a boxer.

To avoid stories that touch, i quickly shifted to the back as one ss three student was chosen to enter the ring.

The boy wore his gloves and entered the ring, he was busy throwing punches to the air like a real boxer.

When his real opponent came in the boy quickly threw the gloves and ran for his dear life out of the training gym.

"So this senior wey sabi flog dey fear common boxer just because of muscles" we laughed like mad men at the senseless kid.

We then went to the swimming pool area, it was an olympic size pool but it was dry, maybe they were waiting till nigeria host olympics 2020.

When we were through there most of the students and teachers left remaining some miscreants like us who waited behind to acess the area.

"Na who fit jump inside here, i go dash am 500naira"

A senior said while waiving a clean 500naira note, it was too good to be true as i told him i would do it.

One look at the pool depth made me almost run but i composed myself and jumped inside.

They were hailing me as i told them to draw me out.

"If i catch the last person there you would be in trouble"

Big uncle voice shouted at us as they all left me and ran away. I was trapped in a swimming pool with no chance of escape and i started screaming my lungs out.

Someone came to help me and i wished i never shouted or so i thought.

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Where all my viewers
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
The rock5555: Where all my viewers

D.O.M

dead or missing
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
We they nah,@rock oya update, i don refresh 120times today.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ghen.....Ghen! Big uncle don catch you¡
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
lol...we is watin o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hyungwang(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Am sure it is senior evelyn
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Brozules(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
The rock5555: Where all my viewers
we dy o,we dy follow u all d way,waiting 4 d next update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
we r all here.w8in 4 d nxt update.
.yes sept babies we nid 2 plan cos we boku here
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
I tink say all of una leave me run.

Ok am back... Typing on ferrari speed...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
The rock5555: I tink say all of una leave me run.

Ok am back... Typing on ferrari speed...
yeah, thump up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
"Make una help me abeg"

I screamed as i stayed inside the dry swiming pool, i was almost crying but i manage myself and use my remaining energy to shout for help.

I tried climbing out but the pool was tiled and so there was no way of climbing out except helped from the outside.

I started hearing footsteps and i increased my voice, then the shadow of my two enemies came into view.

"What are you doing inside here"

"Sir ehm, is one boy that pushed me"

I was helped out as i saw other students standing a little distance away waiting for my doom.

"What did i tell you about playing during excursions"

"Sir i was not playing, i was hurrying when i got pushed"

"So whats the differnce between hurrying and playing?"

See stupid question jare, i felt like slapping them both but i manage myself to answer their question.

"Sir, when you hurry you are obeying instructions but when you play you are disobeying instructions"

My explanation was too funny that the other students laughed while Big uncle and Mr Sikiru smiled and told me to join my mates.

I dont know what spirit came over me when i saw the dude that promised 500naira for entering the pool.

"Guy bring that 500naira out now i don enter comot pool"

"What did you say?" Big uncle shouted at me.

Chai i haff put mysef for wahala, i got brain emptied of lies to talk except one dumb one.

"Sir, i said he should give me 500students"

"Five hundred students for what?"

I looked around as help came from no where so i just said sorry sir and bent my head.

"Sorry for what?"

"My freind lie down now, i warned you not to make any nuisance, your bum bum would suffer today"

I laid down as i was given 5 hard strokes, then i had already gotten use to beatings so i only whined.

We went back to school and we were informed that we should write our names for various sport.

I used my veto power and connection to make the football and handball team, i wanted to revenge all the things Uncle Sikiru had done to me.

"Oh God of creation
Direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders hands
help our youths the truth to know..."

We were on the football pitch and was reciting the second stanza of the nigerian national anthem.

I wondered if we were playing an international match. We stood together with the students wearing a white on white jersey while the teachers wore yellow jerseys.

In the game plan i was asked to tackle down Mr Ephraim to avoid him scoring any goals.

But when i saw Mr sikiru on the pitch i secretly changed my mind.

The wistle was blown as the teachers started the kickoff, the bll was passed to themselves as we the students struglled to close them done.

I was tracking down Mr Ephraim or let me say i was escourting him to the post.

His speed was that of a 4x4 jeep while i was like a peaguot 506 car, i tried tackling him but one bout of leg over sent me to the ground.

I was not going to allow him kiss the ground for nothing so i increased my speed and overtook him when he slowed down to pull the trigger of a shot.

I slided to stop the ball but i mistimed it, the ball landed squarelyon my face and i could tell you that i ate sand for breakfast that day.

The man just continued playing without anybody telling me sorry or Refree even dashing me a free kick and he a yellow card.

It was time to change wing and fufil my revenge. I changed to Mr sikiru's side and started studying hid moves.

The man was wearing a track suit trousers to play football, i noticed that the trousers was kind of light so i waited for him to hold the ball first.

When the ball was passed to him, i rushed him like i wanted to collect the ball and he in his dry mind saw a small pikin that he would try and dribbl so that those female teachers would hail him.

He tried dribbling me so i just slide under his legs and use my finges to attck his trousers which quickly gave way.

The man was not wearing boxers, he just climbed over me and started running to go and score,

I continued running back to my post as if i was on another wing when he took a swing of his legs and his long snake came out angryly.

The laughter from students was too deafening as he realize his mistake and tried to cover up.

He was looking round for me but i stood afar silently like i had never touched ball trhat day.

The man had forgotten that small body na blessing, i just stood still looking on innoncently.

"Who tear my trousers" he shouted with rage...

To Be Continued....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Oh. Pm me... I would Still wanna knw more ...... Ps: if ur past 18.... Don't bother ..... And I av to like u or u av to earn it
#clears throat# dis tin don de pass be careful o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Clemzy16: Ghen.....Ghen! Big uncle don catch you¡
if i catch the last person there you would be in trouble
really got me lafing
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ur last update was really funny....cant wait for nxt.....hope i'll be treated to a delightsome dinner sha da ROCK u really ROCK

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.