Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,826 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510083 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yeah, oga i go comment now, the sex thing is getting too much, its just like you are writing a sex(funny) memoir. I wonder why it has no made the trip.
And how did you place ur hands on ur palms?

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
The rock5555: Ok na, from now on sex scences are banned. Are we cleared here. Make una decide.

Thank u
maib its 2 much...but if its part of d stori y cut it off?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
@Damex- 'hands on my palms'

lol, my eye skip that one, mistake corrected.

@karev_wite- i would tune it down to only 1 percent, no more description of love making again.

I intended ending my ss1 escapedes today, but lets see as it goes.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Lmao grin grin grin
Na spirit dey post
Amaks u funny die..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
Shurt man: Wassup people

*Clears throat*
Ummm Peter no sorry udak. Hmmm.
Can u please reduce the sexual content of the story. It's interesting though but I think the sexual part is more than the story itself.
*Sees the angry mob*
*Running away* But na truth I talk na. grin
Fabulous story.
*Talking to myself*
I have to find a seat in the front row.
*Walking away*
I have no option but to bring a chair from the back to the front.
*Ignores the protesting viewers*
Waiter please give me fifty sacks of popcorn,ten crates of soft drink,ten bottles of honey and twenty solid plates of pounded yam. That would be all for now. I'm watching my weight. grin

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wait shey una c say my 350km/min help ba me don reach but my break no gree match abeg the rock add more so dat i go fire on
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2013

*Clears throat*
Can u please reduce the sexual content of the story. It's interesting though but I think the sexual part is more than the story itself.
*Sees the angry mob*
Fabulous story.
*Talking to myself*
*Walking away*
Waiter please give me fifty sacks of popcorn,ten crates of soft drink,ten bottles of honey and twenty solid plates of pounded yam. That would be all for now. I'm watching my weight.

*with big chest up*

you bastardozing pevert, what is your problem dude,if you dont enjoy it why cant you just unfollow the post

who dragged you from page 1 to 35

clown *hisses*skalewag*hisses*hisses harder and then harder again...pervs...

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Typing new updates..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
The rock5555: Ok na, from now on sex scences are banned. Are we cleared here. Make una decide.

Thank u
Banned ke! See guy follow your heart. Like a fan previously said, try to be uduak peter and not flow, you can only be yourself.
===========
In life, never expect everyone to concour with you psyche of writing. Hence, you can't please everyone. (your fans) don`t wake up one day knowing you lose the moon while counting stars|
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by funnysaint(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2013

*Clears throat*
*Sees the angry mob*
Fabulous story.
*Talking to myself*
*Walking away*
Waiter please give me fifty sacks of popcorn,ten crates of soft drink,ten bottles of honey and twenty solid plates of pounded yam. That would be all for now. I'm watching my weight. grin
o Boy, see watch ur weight list. if u no wan come watch ur weight how e go be.
*HISS* FFO
For Food Only
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
"Ma your son has advanced high fever"

The doctor said as i put my head on my palms and busted into tears of joy.

The both looked at me in suprised and asked me what was wrong, i said nothing and got up to go.

I was well already-halleluyacheesy

So na so, the fear of Aids make me nearly die for nothing, since that incident i learnt my lesson, but the thing that vex me much was why the doctor would ask wether i had sex before.

The man only wanted to advice me on premarital sex because a 15year old girl was rushed there because she tried aborting her pregnancy.

I went home a change man, i promised myself not to chase girls again, i would only keep them as friends only.

They were all suprised because i just boned them all, no more embracing or petting, Joy started complaining and threatening fire and brimstone with her brothers name untop but nothing shook me.

I also always went to Mercy's house with my brother to avoid stories that touch, she was not comfortable but with time she got used to it.

Doshima and Anthonia also dissappeared from my diary, even that blackmailer of a senior left me alone after that incident.
We completed our exams and we were supposed to collect our results that day, i had high hopes of passing them especially computer and c.r.k.

Ever since i was born, no one had ever beaten me in c.r.k, maybe the word of God is already in my genes or so i thought.

We were feeling funky that day and everybody were looking for each others troubles, we termed that day 'Kill and go" because after that class we were going to be shared to either science, social-science and arts depending on how good you pass certain subjects.

We played rough that day, guys were grabbing the ladies bossoms and running away while dudes that have duels and grudges settled it among themselves with their fists.

I was sitting quietly searching for who to disturb, everyone was either bigger or stronger than me so i sat down just staring.

My attention went to Osita an i smiled, action time!!!

"Oboy how far na"

I said as i slapped Osita on his oblong head, the dude looked at me and said,

"Peter you dey mad".

Osita is not the name of one half of the aki and paw paw actors but was the name of an !mbec:le dude in our class.

Osita had a head which was the shape of a bycicle seat, it was flat untop and long at the end, we usually make fun of him because his walking was like a drunkered.

Upon say osita na slowpoke, the dude was a chronic troublemaker and cane fearer, he made the loudest noise in class, he fights like idi amin of Uganda but when he is called out to be flogged he puts the most pitiful face on this planet and start crying.

The teachers would pity him and let him go, when he is going to his seat he would say with a baritone voice;

"Me na bad boy, teacher no go efa efa flog me in this school, dem dey mad?"

he would say while spittle drops down his mouth and while smiling.

He met his waterloo when he made noise in mr sikiru's class and he was called to come outside and collect six lashes.

He started his useless cry but the teacher was adamant so he stood infront of the class and recieved his lashes while bending and twisting his waist and back like a tiv dancer. The sight was so funny that even the teacher laughed while flogging him, we the students held our ribs together to avoid it from cracking.

What suprised us more was when the dude that was crying like a bush baby when he was flogged suddenly turned back and cleaned his trousers then started smiling and going back to his seat and he said;

"Odeshi" e no pain me.

Our laughter that day grew to power 100.

"See !mbec:le dey tell me say i dey mad o" i screamed loud for the whole class to hear and they busted into laughter as i even mimicked the swagger footsteps of Osita both with his mouth and neck twisting moves.

"Peter, i go kill you o" he said angrily as i dared him to try it.

He picked up a stone and i zommed out of the class like an helicopter because legend thas it that !mbec:le that pick at sone to throw at someone, that person kife is under risk because they are known as old timers.

I waited for him to cool down before going back to the class and begging him, when he agreed i rested alittle while.

"Phaaaa" i slaped osita on his shine skull again, he was furioused and rushed at me but i dogded his stone blow and raised him up and sent him crashing to the blackboard.

The board had just been freshly blackened with charcoal and so when Osita looked at his shirt, the map of usa was drawn untop.

He bent down in rage and tears to pick a stone when i took my small legs and ran for my life.

"If you dont turn to !mbec:le this night, call me pig" he shouted at me when he could not get me.

Me !mbec:le ke, he must be joking then i remembered that his father was a deadly native doctor and my mind frooze.

My own don finish o or so i tot

To Be Continued...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
I dedicate this previous update to dhurmynick, the dude supply me recharge card- thanks man.

It seems as if this my ssi chronicles no wan finish today, e remain like one episode or two.

Tomorow i go continue.

Night pals

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
Clemzy16: Banned ke! See guy follow your heart. Like a fan previously said, try to be uduak peter and not flow, you can only be yourself.
===========
In life, never expect everyone to concour with you psyche of writing. Hence, you can't please everyone. (your fans) don`t wake up one day knowing you lose the moon while counting stars|

Thanks for the advice, its noted now.

*Singing in lil wanye's voice* Am me, so who u, u not me, u not me....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Weldone...gud9t
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin rock make I tok?...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Goodnight Bro ROCK.,,nyc update,,,,but u ma na real trouble maker self,,,,,
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lmao u dey find trouble
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2013
Joizy: hmmmmm!lyk seriously?
would that be a crime?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:24am On Sep 20, 2013
@festwiz- bros stop doing runs in my classcheesycheesy

Good mornin pple, ss1 chapter ending today....

Peace!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2013
festwiz: would that be a crime?
nah itz nt,itz a free world evewi1 has his right 2 like nd hate.....datz al
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2013
Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2013
Morning dudes nd babes,welldon@ d rock u r truely rocking dis thread,MORE!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2013
The rock5555: I dedicate this previous update to dhurmynick, the dude supply me recharge card- thanks man.

Thanks alot @ dhurmynick for sending him card
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2013
"Uduak, your own don finish today, this boy papa go turn you to imbe.cile"

Julian shouted at me, i was so scared because in as much as i like mimicking an imbeccile move i never wanted to be one.

Rumours has it that Osita's father was the one that turned his son like that in order to get money.

"Bros abeg na, i no go do am again"

I begged osita from outside but he was busy crying and threatening me with his stone he picked up.

An idea entered my mind, i ran with full speed to the class and started shouting;

"Uncle sikiru dey come"

Everyone flew to their seats and i went to mine, after a while they saw no body coming so i shouted april fools even if it was not april then.

They all were abusing me while i laughed until a hot knock landed on the head i previously thought was strong.

It was Osita that came for his revenge, that guy knuckles must have been made out of iron because i could feel that place of my head entering inside or so i thought.

Osita wanted adding another because i was powerless but someone saved me, it was nobody but the muscle man.

Julian and Osita started fighting, and stoning punches at each other, the match was too sweet as we all hailed them but something happened.

Julain carried a chair and landed it on Osita's head, we were all waiting for the guy to fall and die but he just stargered back alittle and said.

"Odeshi, e no pain"

This dude na winch o, Julain ran for his dear life as we started giving osita a new level of respect that day.

We were given our results and i manage to nack 4th, not bad att all, i thought but it pained me that Joy took 1st.

I was praying not to be chosen ito science class even though if amd asked what i wanted to be in future i would say doctor.

Ever since that football issue with my dad, i never concentrated on my science subjects so that i could fail and be sent to either arts or social science.

But that decision failed when we had a programme in our church which Mr ephraim attended.

Mr ephraim is also the person that compies students to their various classes in ss2 depending how your perfomances are.

A man of God was invited and he called out to the sick to come and be heal of their sicknesess.

Mercy was complaining of stomach pains and i encouraged her to go and collect her healings or so i thought.

If not that we have stopped our sex romp i would have thought that she was pregnant.

She went to the man of God who laid his hands on her and prayed, when he was through he asked her, is it paining you.

"No" she replied.

"Are you sure"

"Yes sir"

"I dont believe you, so i want you to pound that stomach to be sure there are no pains there"

I began to wondere how someoen would his stomach and still fell no pain, i ran somewhere to continue laughing.

Mercy was furiously hitting her stomach like mighty joe beating his chest in the movie king kong.

After she pretended that nothng was wrong again, the pastor was feeling good and he asked the church to clap for Jesus for perfoming wonders of healing.

Mercy got outside with a more severe stomach ache than before, she could not even stand again, even sorry did not come out of my mouth even though i was the one that encouraged her to go, i just sat on the ground and laughed my yansh out.

The man of God called all the children out inoder to lay hands on them, we gathered as he started praying for us one by one.

It got to my turn and he called me out, i was scared because i felt God wanted to expose my sins to the whole church, i was practically shaking when he spoke.

"Church listen to me, this boy here would be a great doctor that would reach out to millions of souls"

Chai, this man don do me fucckup, na who go tell am this thing na, i thought as he laid hands on me to pray.

He was turning me round like a merry go round so that i would fall but i showed the man that i was the rockwink, he finall lost the battle of falling me and continued praying for other children.

That his single prophesy on my life spoil my show, i went home to ask my dad one question.

"Daddy, why camera man no dey fall under anoiting na, abi the pastor want make them continue to dey film am"

He gave me a "my freind go and sleep" eye and i scrambled with my unaswered question and went to bed.

END OF SS1

Abeg, make una answer the question for me na, why camera man no dey fall under anoiting, abi the camera dey precious than his delivarance.

Over to you guys...

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Shurtman(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2013
gosifechris:

*with big chest up*

you bastardozing pevert, what is your problem dude,if you dont enjoy it why cant you just unfollow the post

who dragged you from page 1 to 35

clown *hisses*skalewag*hisses*hisses harder and then harder again...pervs...
Duh!!!! See dis flat chest baby.
I know say na brëåst dey dere no b chest tongue
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2013
@the rock, what course are you studying in the university? I hope you have finally abstained from... *clears throat*wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Continue, nothing do you. See as this spambot ban me since 2 hours ago. I no even sabi wetin i do.
really!?

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2013
Chiamaka01: @the rock, what course are you studying in the university? I hope you have finally abstained from... *clears throat*wink
S.ex and intimacy studies. lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2013
Cameraman na baddoo na.... Buh, criosly if cameraman fall, na 4kup.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2013
It's gud dat u left all does girls alone.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2013
Dnt sweat it @ rita nd rock minz natn.... bored. *orders resident evil 6* mortuary attendance, gimme 3 head nd two laps.. this film bad.. *falling asleep while browsing thru nl* (⊙o⊙)✔✔☜☜☜☜☜☜☜ . ..... i gotta run ピシー!ピシ
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2013
Chiamaka01: @the rock, what course are you studying in the university? I hope you have finally abstained from... *clears throat*wink

*Gives her tom tom*

oya spit wetin u wan talk now

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.