Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510079 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Should i continue now or later?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Anthonia go sabi ask jamb question wella...if na me i go tel am say na bottle of coke dey dia
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
U 2 much guy ride on
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
Continue jawe wch 1 b la8a
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
The rock5555: Should i continue now or later?
WHICH KIN GOOGLE QUESTION BE THIS?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ok, make i continue, my oliver twist crew..

Typing new updates....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
lawrenceunaa: In phyno's voice. So am finally here am sayin hello to the preacher's son. Bravo though i no like the sex issues jss2 u don start bleeping smh later u go the find virgin to marry. Still keeping myself for the mother of my children and i still hopes where ever she is,she keeps herself for me. ##TEAM VIRGIN##

a replica of me
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Winnie1950: This anthonia sef na wa o. See the kind question wey she dey ask. If na me be you i for tell her say na banana wey i bring na im i hide for there
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2013

Continue NOW or else....
:x
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2013

you wan taste big uncle Cain abi......kontinew jare...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lol@Anthonia,she no knw wetin e b naim she put her hand ontop am.mtcheeew.tel her say na ur car,u wey u wan pak 4 her garage
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
"What is this?"

She asked, the question was annoying so i proved to her also that i knew how to ask JAMB questions.

"What do you think it is"

She gave a small laugh and slapped my JT, i yipped and she laughed more.

"You children should stop making noise"

A camp instructor warned us as we frooze, we thought that he would sepreat us but non of that happened.

Anthonia opened my zip and started handling my JT, i frooze alittle and looked around, everyone were concentrating on the crucifixtion film of our lord Jesus.

Some people were actually crying self, i have watched enough of the film so i concentrated on the one i was acting.

We drew more closer and i wraped my hands round Anthonia's body while my second hand went to her bre*sts.

I dipped my hands inside her cloth and started manurvering my hands trying to shift her bra aside, she twisted her body to accomondate my hands.

"Lets all standup and thank the lord for dieing for our sins"

The chaplain spoke as we rearranged ourselves, i quickly removed my hands and she tuck in my gntleman without zipping my trousers back.

We stood up and started praying, i thank God for dieing for my sins and also prayed that he should give me the oppourtunity to get another chance to handle Anthonia.

I also asked him to make let us not be caught, after praying. We all sat down and started gisting but i and Anthonia were busy handling ourselves while watching around for any signs of end timecheesy.

We were asked to sleep, so we laid down on the carpet grass and snudged more closer, the camp instructor also helped our cause by telling us how the Eskimos in the ice pole usually cling together to protect themselves from cold.

We hugged more tighter this time as i dipped my hands in her skirt and shifted her pants, i started doing what i no best as she encourage me by shaking her body.

A big borne fire had been light and it was illuminating the area well, a teacher saw us and came to our side as we mainted ourselves in fear.

"Why are you boys fighting, cant you just hold yourselves quietly and sleep"

I almost laughed but i composed myself and said,
"Ma its because the blanket is too small"

The gamble worked as she left us and brought her own to us and took ours.

All this while Anthonia was quiet and i could feel her heartbeat, we moved to a place that was alittle bit darker and laid there comfortable.

We were afraid to try any thing again untill the camp instructors and teachers all laid down and we started hearing all manners of snoring.

I thought Anthonia was already sleeping because we spent about two hours waiting for everyone to sleep.

I wispered her name but she did not answer, i gave up and just laid my hands on her br*asts, immediately i did that it worked like baba osun medicine.

She grabbed my Joystick and squeezed it, since the zip was already opened she just started stroking me hard.

I also thrust her with my fingers more as our lips intwined, she sucked my tounge hard as my free hand went to her bosom.

She was really wet as she manage to remove her pant and just raised her flaying skirt and just opened her leg alittle.

I tried till i finally found her kitty and began thrusting all the way, the position was not comfortable but what can a puny man do, puny man must bear the conse-conse.

We rocked in malady untill we were spent and she got up and sneaked to her friend's place and slept there.

"Young man, why are you smiling"

The doctor interupted my thoughts, i just looked at him and said nothing.

The man finished his long story while my heart started beating as he searched for my results.

I was praying that he wont see it but he said, is your name uduak peter.

"Yes" my mother answered for me because my mouth was glued.

The doctor looked at me with suspicious eyes and looked at my results and shook his head.

"This is not good madam"

"What is it" my mother asked sitting up as i slumped more in my seat in anticipation of the bad news.

The dotor cleared his throat as he looked more closely to the result.

"Ma your son has...."

I laid my head on my palms and busted into tears....

To Be Continued.....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Joizy: Lol@Anthonia,she no knw wetin e b naim she put her hand ontop am.mtcheeew.tel her say na ur car,u wey u wan pak 4 her garage

Car uh, dat got me twicting in laughtercheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
Make i go rest.

Next update coming up by 11pm.

Thank u all oliver twisters....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Make una wait for me o running on 350km/min i still de page 28
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Guy, you funny die. banana ko, banana ni. cheesy cheesy
I'm not a guy please I'm a GIRL
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chai na wa o i swear you don spoil pass as i think o.u no fear u dey bleep for camp.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
wink
Joizy: Lol@Anthonia,she no knw wetin e b naim she put her hand ontop am.mtcheeew.tel her say na ur car,u wey u wan pak 4 her garage
i think i like you. smiley
i think i like you.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Uduak or wetin b ya name if u don't stop al diz ur antics i promise i go judge ur case PERSONALLY..#gud work negro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
Winnie1950: I'm not a guy please I'm a GIRL
Oh. My honest apologies.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Winnie1950: I'm not a guy please I'm a GIRL
hey winnie,my name is uduak peter
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Eyah...So Hiv is now perambulating in ur celloticofic,hmmm...Sorry oooo grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Shurtman(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wassup people

*Clears throat*
Ummm Peter no sorry udak. Hmmm.
Can u please reduce the sexual content of the story. It's interesting though but I think the sexual part is more than the story itself.
*Sees the angry mob*
*Running away* But na truth I talk na. grin
Fabulous story.
*Talking to myself*
I have to find a seat in the front row.
*Walking away*
I have no option but to bring a chair from the back to the front.
*Ignores the protesting viewers*
Waiter please give me fifty sacks of popcorn,ten crates of soft drink,ten bottles of honey and twenty solid plates of pounded yam. That would be all for now. I'm watching my weight.

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Shurtman(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wassup people

*Clears throat*
Ummm Peter no sorry udak. Hmmm.
Can u please reduce the sexual content of the story. It's interesting though but I think the sexual part is more than the story itself.
*Sees the angry mob*
*Running away* But na truth I talk na. grin
Fabulous story.
*Talking to myself*
I have to find a seat in the front row.
*Walking away*
I have no option but to bring a chair from the back to the front.
*Ignores the protesting viewers*
Waiter please give me fifty sacks of popcorn,ten crates of soft drink,ten bottles of honey and twenty solid plates of pounded yam. That would be all for now. I'm watching my weight. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
festwiz: hey winnie,my name is uduak peter
i will report u to big uncle ur name is not uduak peter

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by mayorrex(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
9ce story peter.....buh you are ova kippin me in suspense......sad##
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Oga cum, if u no wan tell us wetin happen, 4get joor.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Owobobrown(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
ur story are nt funny anymore cause the sex scene are took much, bt sha u nah baba
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
festwiz: winki think i like you. smileyi think i like you.
hmmmmm!lyk seriously?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ok na, from now on sex scences are banned. Are we cleared here. Make una decide.

Thank u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Some people were actually crying self, i have watched enough of the film so i concentrated on the one i was acting.

I believe yours was more sweeter.

U try today but i need more pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
See jamb question we dat gal ask u.U 4 tell am say na ur family line dy dia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.