Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,914 members, 7,909,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508201 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2013
festwiz: hey,i'd like to see more of you,hehehewink
Haha u sure will cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2013
Hmmm!!! That was what i expected @ d blackmail ish.......BTW ah hope u were n't caught...... Although ah wouldnt be suprised if u were cus u really shuld hav been called 1week, 1trouble or rather, 1week, many trouble!!cheesy
Kul update sha! wen shuld we expect d next wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2013
If you are waiting for comment, this is it. You are doing a good job. Just try to stay away from those Ombatse people. I heard they were in Akwanga yesterday.

You fit gist me wetin happen na angry

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
One word: ROCK....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lollz: Hmmm!!! That was what i expected @ d blackmail ish.......BTW ah hope u were n't caught...... Although ah wouldnt be suprised if u were cus u really shuld hav been called 1week, 1trouble or rather, 1week, many trouble!!cheesy
Kul update sha! wen shuld we expect d next wink

*in NSCDC oga voice*
Ma'am i can not caterigolically tell you wen next my updat is coming up, i would update when my oga @ d top gives me breathing space.

You can come back later and click on www.nairaland dats all...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Foxy_Flow: If you are waiting for comment, this is it. You are doing a good job. Just try to stay away from those Ombatse people. I heard they were in Akwanga yesterday.

You fit gist me wetin happen na angry

Guy meet me for 2go, if i start gist here this thread go derail go far.

But i don fire their gals wella sha, but dat would be in my next story.

Till we meet.,,

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lollz: Haha u sure will cheesy
no problem,so when shall we begin our version of peter uduak and joy?winkwink wink wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oboi na wa for you and punny o, punny na ur food o, and those punny no wan't leave u,....... ..............................................intresting story,keep it up...................................
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Haha yawa don gas
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kai, i don tire o, make i dey try type small, small while i munch and sip my G-square solution.

Typing tinz...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tor e don b 4 u na.buh as u take talk'TANK GOD 4 UR SMALL STATURE'ntin go hapen.he nah go catch u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
officer i no follow *runs into house*

that boy na crook,shoot am 4 leg

gbuaaaii...oboy see my leg ooo wetin i do na *cryshouting*

why you Bleep my daughter ontop no gree update

oya gist me b4 u collect anoda 1 grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
The rock5555: @Captain sinzu- u scarce bro.

@lekinz- na wetin this patrick do u na, *draws him away and wispers to his ears* abi him come toast ya sister......Noooooo.....LOL

@wisdom-w- when we meet for 2go, we go know.

@ninja4life- naso i see am o

@skykid-more is coming up

@brainz-box- abeg laf sofri o

update coming up....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
festwiz: no problem,so when shall we begin our version of peter uduak and joy?winkwink wink wink
haha ur one hell of a dreamer! mayb when Sir Rock becomes a pope! hahaha:pwink

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
U re dead today
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
"I would expose you today" her father said as he walked to the bedside and dipped his hands under.

As i heard those words, i squeezed myself to the smallest size i could and held my clothes at the front.

The man shoved his hands under the bed and started searching, he seemed to be coming close to me so i gave him my uniform which he grabbed and got up with pride in his eyes.

"So you hide your uniform under bed so that you would not be going to school abi, oya wear this thing before i slap you"

God abeg na, make this girl no enlarge my uniform or tear am o, i prayed under bed.

"I want to see you out of this house before i come back here" her father said as he went to the palour.

I was in a fix, wether to cry or just stay there, a hand threw me my shirt back and quickly went out of the room.

I squeezed myself and put on my trousers and i heard a noise which indicate the closing of doors.

Dofan had left and her father locked the door after her, i was locked inside and i came out of the bed, wiped my body free of all stains and dust.

I looked around and began wondering if i was cursed to always have problem, i quickly surveyed tthe whole house.

I checked their picture album and their cd collection and i put two c.ds inside my pocket- i think it was snake in the monkey shadow and drunken master.

I also went into the kitchen and saw a pot of food, the rice was too enticing as i took the big spoon and another small one and began fetching and eating.

Atleast i must pay that b:tch back for blackmailing and locking me at home.

I looked for an escape route but saw non, i gave up but i saw a small space in the door, i hit the door and it opened.

Mehn see magic jare, the door was not lock all this while, i steped outside and breath a sign of relief.

The place was unusually quiet and i took that as everybody were in class but my mind was beating hard and i felt something wrong but shrug it off and kept walking so as to find a way of escape back to school.

"Hey, dont run or i would deal with you, just kneel down there and wait for me"

I had already reach the breached fence and was about sneaking in when the undisputed voice of big uncle rang in my ears.

I did not wait to hear twice, i quickly took my heels as some prefects chased me hard, i ran like an antelope that day.

Since it was my area i dodged them till i finally lost them and i hide in a coner to catch my breath.

I could not go home because that would spell another trouble for me because they would say i escaped home so i skiped home and began walking around the area.

I saw uhmghade, the little boy that benched me in football on the day that Anthony died.

He was insulting someone and so my six sense told me to go and just view what was going on there.

I walked to his side and he was exchanging words with Doshima-late Anthony's sister, the same person that i stole his clothes.

If that her brother was around, he would have beaten the sense out of uhmghade.

I went to aid her or so i thought.

"Uhmghade wetin happen na" i inquired.

"See this kind girl o, i dey toast her and she no gree, abi she dey mad" he answered back.

I looked at the girl and saw her teared stained face and my body began to charge.

I gave uhmbgade a hot blow to his elbow partly out of jealousy and also to prove myself that i was a strong dude to doshima.

I have never been in too many fights, except you count the karate i and my brother usually do inside house, so i had no technique on how to fight.

Before i got my guard, the so-thought little boy swept me off my feet as he bundled me to the groud and began beating the fucck out of me.

I tried blocking them but it seems the boy was a iron boxer because the blow still pained me.

I was almost fainting when uhmgbade groan and fell to the ground, doshima had hit him with a stone.

She helped me up and we ran for our lives straight to her house before the groaning dude would get up and enrage his double fury on us.

We entered their house and locked the door as we laughed at our stupidity.

That short evil man in my head told me something, he said.

"Bros no dull o, i think you been want this girl since, now na your turn , see na only una dey house and you no finish bleeping that senior so na ya time be this"

The idea was good but i was a learner in toasting girls so i said the only that crossed my mind.

"Doshima, ehm, ehm, i love you"

she looked at me in suprise and .....

To Be Continued.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kai, make i go sleep, if i wake up today, i go update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Laugh wan Kill me die atleast i don reach here o after a while...
Bro Ur story is too hot
keep it up awaiting next Update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lawrenceunaa: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
The rock5555: if i wake up today, i go update.
guy no talk dat thing cos u no knw d implication of 'if u wake up' thats death no carry am play.but well sha i de feel ur story , so gals cheap that side but...<comment et ella reserviour>
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lol
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
lawrenceunaa: guy no talk dat thing cos u no knw d implication of 'if u wake up' thats death no carry am play.but well sha i de feel ur story , so gals cheap that side but...<comment et ella reserviour>

I no say i die, i only say if i no wake u today, dat means na till tomoro be that o

am back, make i use my small money update joor
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
**licking fingers*+ mmmh Sweet,more please.........
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
lawrenceunaa: guy no talk dat thing cos u no knw d implication of 'if u wake up' thats death no carry am play.but well sha i de feel ur story , so gals cheap that side but...<comment et ella reserviour>
Abi o! I thought i was the only one who noticed it. I bet if Uduak grew up in Akwa-Ibom he would still be a virgin by now. No play with south-south girls o, they are terribly wicked.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Love abi lust hmm nawa o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by candace16(f): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
'I luv u'........ah no fit laf!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
candace16: 'I luv u'........ah no fit laf!
ah don laugh tire! so tayyy .....LWTMB
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by funnysaint(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
3 gbosa for u
GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!! this Ur write up is fun and suspence filled but hope u are now a good preacher's son?
*SALUTING* I HAIL U
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
I said the only thing that came into my mind even though i was not sure.

"Doshima, i love you"

She looked at me like i just spoke swahili and smiled.

The smile could mean many things like- i pity your life, see this jew boy, see kolomental things e.t.c.

Her smile turned to tears as she began crying which confused me, she finally gathered courage and spoke.

"How come it took you long to say this"

i was confused and i asked her a stupid question.

"Say what"

"Ever since my brother died and you came to comfort me, i felt something for you and i was waiting for you to say something but you just ignored me.

When i saw you defending me against uhmgbade i knew you were back for me and thats why i helped you against him.

Uduak, i love you too"

she blurted out and started crying on my shoulders. I could not believe my ears, in my mind i had just pulled a great toasting coup of runs and i added a feather to my foolish cap.

She still hugged me tight as i pat her on her back and started rubbing her in a circular motion.

She started rubbing mine also but she seperated from me and asked me a request.

"Can i ask a favour fro you"

"Yes dear, you can ask me to run around makurdi and i would do it at once"

She laughed and her face took a serious note.

"Uduak, Mercy told me that you slept with her so i want you to do the same with me"

Do the same gini, me no gree, am sure she was a virgin and i remembered the way that my waist and dicck pained me when i disv:rgined Mercy so i was not going to enter that mistake again.

"Sorry i cant do it" i said.

She just smiled wirily and said "Thats how they say you like to be proud, my friend come here joor" she said as she jumped on my body and planted me a kiss.

So this babe have been searching google on my name abi, i wanted resisting but the temptation to grab her br*ast was too much as i laid my hands on them and fondled it.

ACTION TIME, ACTOR NO DEY DIE. MY SMALL OGA WAS READY FOR ACTION ALREADY.

I had totally ignored my school work, i was just focused on bleeping Mercy and doshima at any intervals i had, Mercy never asked me anything, maybe Doshima did not tell her. I dont know.

The exams period was drawing really fast and there was nothing in my head, i just manage to read alittle before sleep massage me away, my own was that as far as God dey, nothing go happen.

"Oboy better don show joor" Julian shouted at me as he sighted me during the day of our first exams which happened to be computer and maths.

"Wetin be that sef" i asked unconcernedly because nothing was in my head no matter how hard i tried to read the previous night.

"Expo comot for computer o" he told me with a low voice.

"Thank you Jesus, oboy where e dey na" i shouted in excitement.

He just ran to the school streamside as some of our friends followed us to see whats up.

He showed me the question paper as we hailed him and everyone started dubbing.

"What are you students doing there" an elderly voice disrupt us, we turned to see the matron looking at us suspiciously.

I had to think fast as i said;

"Ma, we were given assignment to watch frogs fuccking sorry i mean mating" my mates looked at me and laughed.

She was not still convinced so she came by the stream side as we hid the papers at our back and waited her talk.

"Ok, i thought that you students wanted to swim" she said and started pouring us some boring advices on how not to play with water and other ills.

If only she knew that we were copying an expo script, she would have cruxified us.

We arranged our 'omo kri kri' which meant expo or exam malpractice in our various local storage and went to the hall.

I sat down comfortably and hurried my teacher to share the scripts, i opened mine and saw it correspond, i finished, waited a little while before submitting as my mates hailed me and some girls were trying to beg me to seat down to help them.

I went home smiling like i won a lottory and i wished that day would be like that throughout all my papers.

"Uduak, aunty simbi is dead" my brother shouted when i reached home that day.

"What killed her" i asked with an almost pounding heart.

"They say its HIV/AIDS"

"Eh AIDS, God am finished"

That was the last words i said before fainting.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Goodnite y'all.

Am so spent right now....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Uduak, U no go kill person with laffta. Great one bro. cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
The rock5555: Goodnite y'all.

Am so spent right now....
weldone Rock! its nat so easy but you still try 2 be consistent in giving updates. keep it up bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:09am On Sep 19, 2013
Ehehehehehe. AIDS don kill aunty Simbi.... Uncle Peter don faint.

One minute, one trouble man, abeg when we go jam 4 2go make u gimme akangwa gist na? I hear say those youths bad gan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.