Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508196 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by s3nn2x(m): 1:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Yah!!!! I have finally caught up. O'boi, I don't envy you at all. You took a lot of risks... Still following to know how it will end. But, I can tell you that your write up has improved tremendously from the earlier posts.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 5:33am On Sep 19, 2013
So na everytime u dey enter trouble eh,
why you come still sleep with doshima na.
So what did you do to the senior that blackmail oh?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by amzee(m): 5:39am On Sep 19, 2013
U heard AIDS n u fainted?? Na God go help u cos u no dy use cd 4 ol dos gals wey u dy bleep..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Go do test oh 4 HIV.When u dy bleep gals without cd u no kw shebi?.cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by oluwawunmi(f): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2013
OMG! u torchigth her u don't mean it.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2013
Uhmmm, even now i still they shake if i remember that day.

Good mornig Y'all.

Update coming up later...

PEACE!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Brozules(m): 7:22am On Sep 19, 2013
;DAbeg make una put ur future story here,always following u dude [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2013
AIDS don kill aunty simbi...rock hope say u don go HIV test o...abi ur JT dey immune to d virus lols.......nice story ma guy......mawnin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2013
Hahahahahahahhaha.....Aunty simbi don die,peter don faint......nawa o,....u beta stand up go continue ur bleeping job........nice write up........ Bar man MORE!!!! Pls!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2013
Dammit....... Now am bored.! Been following quietly but got bored defiantly.. About ur card and mb issue just pm me wen u need it..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ThiS is heartbreaking
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2013
Dhurmynick: Dammit....... Now am bored.! Been following quietly but got bored defiantly.. About ur card and mb issue just pm me wen u need it..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ThiS is heartbreaking

Bros u mean am.

Abeg i need am ASAP.

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2013
I could not believe my ears, aunty simbi dead, how come, how did Aids take and catch her, which time?

Many questions ran through my small mind all at the same time as i woke up.

"Wetin happen to you" my mother asked but i ignored her, i just got inside and slept.

Aunty simbi was the elder sister of Janet, the girl who i caught pants down with Andy.

She had always admired me and gives me some goodies any time i came visiting.

There was a time that i went to see Janet but only aunty Simbi was at home, i greeted her and almost turned back when she called me to come and seat and keep her company small.

I reluctantly sat with her and we were watching T.V while she jisted me some adult stuffs.

Aunty simbi, is about 25years old, she was a final year student of Benue state university, she was fair looking with a nice figure and bust that Janet always envies.

I had always admired her bossoms, she was strict with us, no-one dare come to seat down when she is watching a movie in the palour so i was suprised when she allowed me seat with her and even jisted with me.

My eyes were busy feasting on her bossoms as she talked, she must have noticed it because she asked me a shocking question.

"Have you kissed Janet before"

I looked at her in suprise but i decided to form silly and see what she wanted to do, in my mind i was sure she most have caught us before but i took the risk.

"No, i have never done it" i said with the most straight face i could muster.

She just looked at me and smiled and asked me a request.

"So do you want to try it"

As i heard those words, i almost jumped up to start dancing galala but i controlled myself, so the babe i have been admiring for ages in my dream is offering me a kiss free of charge.

"Yes ma, amin aunty"

She imeediately planted me a kiss as i went to heaven againcheesy, we continued kissing then she took my hands and grabbed that t*ts i only see in my dream.

Before i understood myself, i was already sucking her bossoms in relish, our fun stoped when #anet came back with her parents and i followed her to the room.

She was like 'so my sister allowed you to seat with her", she was so excited.

As i thought of all those stuffs i did with aunty simbi i grew more worried.

So HIV no dey show for face, no wonder she was growing slim and i thought she was dieting but i was wrong.

I woke up with a high body temperature and i started shaking in fear because for me i have met my waterloo.

I was just puking, not eating, growing slim and everybody wondered what was wrong with me.

My mind told me that i already had the virus so no need to live again, i just wanted to die and go to heaven.

I stop doing bad things and started praying more, my mother would not let me rest, she wanted me to go to the hospital for blood test but i know that i would be exposed then so i refused.

Until my dad threatened to deal with me, i sluggishly dressed up and went with my mother to the hospital.

We collected the forms and other stuffs and i went to do the blood test, we were asked to wait tll the result come out.

The nurses who tested me were looking me one kind of bad eyes or so i thought, so na so my secret go expose.

The doctor finally called us to his office, i was practically air walking because i never felt my leg move.

We entered his office and the first word he said was, is this the boy.

See question abeg, chai, i don finish, dem don catch me o.

I sat down and waited for my secret to be exposed.

"Have you had s*x before" he asked again.

I looked at my mother and she looked back at me, i quickly shook my head like a palm tree, if the doctor say i get the virus i go tell them say na for barber shop i get am na.

The doctor just looked at me and started searching for the results, my mind drifted to all the girls i have messed with unprotected, i took all of them as innoncent people, so my mind did not tell me to protect myself.

Abi is it because of what me and Anthonia did, i thought.

You may ask who is Anthonia, is it not the girl that fought with Joy who i rejected and considered Joy.

The same girl that i thought would be angry with me but our runs only just got stronger with that event.

Atleast they say that the fear of Joy's brothers muscle was the begining of wisdom, so i used my number six well.

I bleeped Anthonia on a crusade/camp ground, maybe na wetin God use punish me be that.

Lets go back to memory lane, the day that they fought.....

To Be Continued........

3 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Make i continue typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2013
U 2 much..abeg do type finish i dey wait
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2013
Chai na wa o so dis boy nearly bleep im mama mate. I swear you no dey fear. God don catch u today ps: you are a very good writer and i admire your creativity. Actually I'm a new member on NL.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Ohga answer jooorrrr......Time dey Go....Abi na d HIV wey u carry cos am?......Me sha knw sey u no carry anything.... grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2013
`see who just wanna die and go to heaven, just so you know, at the mention of your sins, you`ll know that the devil is a learner|

`nice story anyways|more power to your fingers.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2013
Rock hope say dis delay no b 1 of d symptoms of HIV wey u don carry..lol #patiently waiting bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2013
U dn get Hiv bah?olorun mu e
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2013
@Winnie- u are welcome, as for bleepin my mama mate, e no bad na.

@lekinz- na u get ya mouth o.

@skyscraper- thanks dude, but u don forget say na devil been dey teach me badt tin den, how i go take bad pass am na

@mykhel- am begining to think so o.

Any way sha, na my ba3 low so i go charge am, make i cont now.

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2013
U story 2 sweet but Oboi d suspence is killing..........MORE!!! Plssssssss......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
So, na so u take die angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Firstgentleman1: So, na so u take die angry

Lmao grin grin grin
Na spirit dey post
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Suspense filled.cnt w8t 4 d next update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Back to the day they fought....

After i choosed Joy over Anthonia, she went back to my seat and as i came back from break there was a note on my desk.

I picked it up and opened it, it was from Anthonia, i looked at her and our eyes joined before she started talking with her seatmate.

She poured out her heart to me in the letter, she told me how she love me and even proved it to me by fighting Joy but instead i left her and choose Joy.

But upon that she still loved me more than anything and she could prove it.

I needed not prove, i only needed to apologise for my senseless behaviour.

I waited after school and when Joy tried making me go with her i told her that mr sikiru wanted to see me in the staffroom.

"Ok na, go enjoy yourself" she chipped as she ran home.

My brain was functioning high or so i thought, mr sikiru had this pattern of giving the same type of punishment to a second person that escourted his victim to the staffroom.

So if anyone tells you that he is visiting uncle sikiru just leave the person and wish him luck.

Anthonia also waited and she sneaked in after Joy left, we sat down and for the first time in my life i had a heart to heart discussion with a girl.

I told her all about Joy's brothers threat and other stuffs, she was an understanding person as she listened and nod her head to every thing i said.

"But would you still have time for me" was the only question she asked after i spoke my gibberish all.

I really did not have feelings for her but who are mine to break her heart the more, i confirmed my love for her and she embraced me.

We never got to be too close because of Joy's tracking device of an eye, we only wrote ourselves letters and send little gifts when Joy happens not to be around.

During Easter period, our church was invited for scripture union camp/ children retreat, so we all went.

I had wanted staying back but my parents adviced me to go and learn the word of God so that i may be touched and start behaving like a real pastor's son.

There was nothing i could do, i just closed my eyes and made up my mind to respect myself because if i insist on staying, the house would be a living hell for me.

I was not expecting anything exciting to happen there, but as i saw alot of children from other churches, the only words that came out from my mouth was wow.

Someone was waving at me but i did not notice untill kolo touched me and pointed at the direction of the hand.

I noticed a pretty damsel waving at me, i started jubilating within me.

"Oboy, so babes plenty for here and i just wan dull for house, devil is a liar"

I changed my walking steps to that of a hip hop junkie as i tried to impress the girl in my little mind.

"So you know how to bounce like this" a familiar voice asked me.

I was suprised and looked at the babe and saw that it was no other person but Anthonia.

I could not believe my eyes, the big headed girl had transformed into a cinderella princess.

"Goodnews, God punish una yeye uniform, see as una dey spoil person shape" i thought angryly.

We embraced ourselves and quickly disengaged before those holier than thou teachers abi na camp instructors would start looking us bad eye.

She showed me her church group and for once i believed that seventh day adventist members dont wear white.

I was feeling funky, because any body that passed us ether turned to see her again or gave a soft wistle, it was just like we were the only ones in the whole world.

"Uduak, come here now"

I groaned as our head sunday school teachaer called me to come and stay with my group, i left Anthonia like she was a magnet which did not want me to go.

"So this same woman wey tear my yansh the day i go play ball during sunday school and still go tell my father, na she wan spoil my runs abi" i grumbled as i went to meet them.

"So you came for easter camp to come and look for girls isnt it" she fumed.

I grumbled some jibberish and she tried slaping me which i dodge and ran to join my church group.

We still found time to see one another and discuss but the main show happened on our final night.

That the was film show section which we had outside, we were asked to wear our sweater and bring blankets, which we would use and sleep till morning.

I and my brother were supposed to share a blanket but i gave him to share with another person while i spotted Anthonia who was alone and putting on a face cap, she was beckoning me to come which i did descreetly.

We were asked to stay boy to boy and girl to girl, thats why anthonia put on a facecap so as to be mistaken for a boy.

I congratulated her idea and we sat together, when the night became colder we snudged together and i put my hands around her to tap more current.

My joystick was already standing tall as i thought of all the stupid things that could happened, when her hand mistakenly hit my JT and she was frightened alittle before just laying her hands there and smiling...

"What is this" she asked

To Be Continued...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pm me ur number, my money don dey fall from my pockets. If I dnt buy u crdt, wu else I go buy 4
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
This anthonia sef na wa o. See the kind question wey she dey ask. If na me be you i for tell her say na banana wey i bring na im i hide for there

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
What is dis?

Unripe Banana. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dhurmynick: Pm me ur number, my money don dey fall from my pockets. If I dnt buy u crdt, wu else I go buy 4

bros i go PM u my number nowcheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Winnie1950: This anthonia sef na wa o. See the kind question wey she dey ask. If na me be you i for tell her say na banana wey i bring na im i hide for there

hahahaha, banana, uh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
No p
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
[quote
author=Winnie1950]This anthonia sef na wa o. See the kind question wey
she dey ask. If na me be you i for tell her say na banana wey i bring na
im i hide for there[/quote]

Guy, you funny die. banana ko, banana ni. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.