Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,079 members, 7,942,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510038 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
ritababe:

tell me which kind phone you want to use make i buy for you
I just need a techno android.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Daniel2802:
I just need a techno android.
how much na.. And send me ur acct numba let me sed u d moni
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin@daniel nd ritababe.....God no go let una turn dis literature forum to dating/love forum....nd u Rock.....u beta stop dem or else grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rock haba na...hw u want mk I collect gal 4 don go europe 4timez wen she da 16years lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
lekinz: grin@daniel nd ritababe.....God no go let una turn dis literature forum to dating/love forum....nd u Rock.....u beta stop dem or else grin grin

yes na true o, i think i say no public runs on this thread except na me do am, make una take care o. But lekinz in dem no stop na wetin u fit do? grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
captain sinzu: Rock haba na...hw u want mk I collect gal wey don go europe 4timez wen she da 16years lipsrsealed

Lol, ok so captain sef dey fear. Toor just select among lollz, winnie zion, joizy and vivy gift and submit ur application to secetary firstgentleman. grin grin. Thanks captain.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lmao so ur brain and john thomas dey ping.hehe
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wetin i wan talk sef? Wait... wait...
I dey come.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rock sufre ooo, dis one wey u wan go see ur buddy. U sure say nor b another thing u wan go do so?hmmmmm.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chiamaka01: Wetin i wan talk sef? Wait... wait...
I dey come.
hope ur signature de refer to the Rock ba...because u no fit any person wey beta pass am
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
kingphilip:
hope ur signature de refer to the Rock ba...because u no fit any person wey beta pass am

Ah, peter na my brother, oh. cheesy No be him i dey talk. How u take know whether i fit any person wey beta pass am?undecided Na faceless forum we dey so. wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rock I choose pricelesslove
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Ah, peter na my brother, oh. cheesy No be him i dey talk. How u take know whether i fit any person wey beta pass am?undecided Na faceless forum we dey so. wink
I really really like u mi lady.. Pls, let's take it off 4rm here.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
make una continue to the gist una hear I jst dey observe, i go soon lock the thread sef... Oga rock come update before my water boil o, u knw wetin dem dey use hot water do shey
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Ninja4life- oboy my brain and JT na BB products o grin grin

@chiamaka-*pats her on the back and knock her head hard to remember what she forgot*

@pricessless love-abeg o my lady i don retire from that kind tin.

Na Julian show for my town o, d boy don join soldier, i dey feel am no be small.

I stil dey wait ur answer o.

@captain sinzu- u wan die, u beta leave my pricessless love before i arrange firing squad for u o. Uhm.

@firstgentleman- ride on sir.

As una already know, Julain show for my town o, we go catch up old times. Make i begin type now.

Two updates coming up...

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
adegwurulez: make una continue to the gist una hear I jst dey observe, i go soon lock the thread sef... Oga rock come update before my water boil o, u knw wetin dey use hot water do shey

No vex sir, i dey type sweet updates, abeg use the water make eba make we chopgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
okay ooooo i think say na that thing u go do.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Immediately her lips touch mine i froze but the sweet sensation brought me back to life as my brain pinged my JT to get ready for its job coming up.

We continued kissing as she leaned on the wall beside the precious terracotta show case, my brain was on high alert as every other thing made little sense to me.

She just raised her skirt as i dipped my hands inside and finge'red her, she also grabbed my JT and flipped around setting for me a wicked back position.

I did not hesistate because time was of the essence, our mates would have noticed our absence at anytime and come to look for her.

I inserted my compact disc in the Dvd player and began banging diffrent styles of records. It made sense as we gyrated together as she tried to march my strokes.

We were too fast when she lost control and landed on the show case of the precious terracotta. It shattered on the ground as we looked on in horror.

I was so terrified but Evelyn told to keep quiet as we kicked the pieces under a curtain and ran to catch up with our mates.

One of the boys raised an eye brow at us in a sign of 'where una go' but we just boned him and kept on looking around for a way of escape incase our hadwork is discovered and an alarm is raised.

"Ok this is all for now, thank you all for your attention and time" the museum guard concluded.

My mind finally calm down when we stepped out of the building, i made an ugly face to the monkey and miraculously they made ugly faces also and even brought out their tongues as my mates laughed hard.

By the time we went the time we went back chairs were already arranged for the second segment as the group that went for the first segment came out sweating like new year cows.

I did not envy them at all, i just went to seat down as the presenters came to their seats and three camera were fixed at strategic locations.

I was proud that i had the chance to partake in this once in a life time programme with my favourite NTA makurdi presenters live but the feeling that somebody would just run out from the museum and drag me and Evelyn to the police station filled my mind.

I just kept looking at the gate as my heart skipped a beat if anybody came in. Finally the show finished without me saying a single word or contribution. I just sat like a spectator.

We were given large egg rolls and can malt as take away, i was so sick with fright that i did not eat mine, i just held it hoping to give my siblings if i got home.

We passed the museum without anyone telling us to stop or running after us. My mind finally calm down when we reached the school.

An assembly was still called out as we still stood before the podium and the principal congratulated us and showed us as good examples to the students. If only he knew what two of his so-called good students had commited a hieniuos crime.

"Guy wetin dem do today?" i asked Julian.

"Them talk say next week na inter house so make we write names for the games we wan partake in".

"So wetin you put your name for?"

"Na football and handball o"

"Ok na, but me na scrabble i dey o"

"Wetin you see for that boring game?"

"Shebi all na still games, me no wan stress myself jare". Truth was i had always entered problem in field games so i prefered trying my hands on board game and see.

"Guy, wetin dey scent like this na?" he said pointing at my take away.

"Better comot your nose before i carry am go permanent side".

He laughed as he walked away, while i went to write my name on the list of scrabble players from my house. I saw that i was the only one that wrote while other houses had about three to four candidates. I was weak but i encouraged myself to help my house to what ever grounds atlest if na last i carry i no bad.

NB:Scrabble is a board game that is played with alphabets, where the players try to form words to get marks. The person with the highest mark wins.

I had commited myself in a mission and i chooed to finish it to the end, spelling then had never been a problem to me, whenever my dad is writing sermons i usually spell words for him and sometimes he asks me to define some words like am a dictionary. That had helped me alot but see now person no fit spell common museum. Mtcheeew.

I walked home not knowing that the payment of my sins for breaking those terracotta was going to fall on my head in another way... Una don dey forget say trouble na my 2go usernamegrin *just kidding*

To be continued...

Note- My aplogises goes to the caretakers of Makurdi central zoo and museum, abeg i hope una no curse me as una see those precious broken pieces of una artifacts.

Make una forgive me o, na small pikin sense cause am. But if una want refund my ceiling fan is for salegrin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Firstgentleman1: I really really like u mi lady.. Pls, let's take it off 4rm here.
u no tel me say dats y u accept the secretaryship wit wide arms be dis
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rock na which kind short update be dis na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen.
Make i see wetin ur punishment go be. :>
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Make una no vex @ chiamaka and spatacle. Read am again, i don modify am. Na mistake i go press submit.

Typing second update...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rock dash mi anoda 1 na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote
author=The rock5555]Make una no vex @ chiamaka and spatacle. Read am
again, i don modify am. Na mistake i go press submit.

Typing second update...[/quote]

Vex? Wetin make u think sey i vex? I remain loyal, oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
I reached home and gave my snacks to my siblings who raveged it and went encouraging me to go to NTA everyday.

"Una no well, una think say NTA na my bedroom, any way the program na 5pm, if una wan watch fine and good"

I wanted going to play ball when my dad called me.

"Uduaaaaaak"

"Yes daaaady"

"Come buy drummer air freshener from market because visitor dey come and he would use my room, we need to put it there"

Ow na for my room nai visitor suppose stay abi visitor's run don spoil, and they come dey buy airfresher when visitor come like say me no like bettter thing.

I grumbled as i collected the money and walked out only for him to call me back.

"What is the time?" he asked pointing at the wall clock.

"1:30"

"Good, you better come back before 2:15 atmost".

I began to wonder if my leg was jincheng or i was flying with wings. The market was not far, infact i could use ten minutes to go and come back but i loved branching to see friends.

I started walking to the market when i realised that i left my phone at home, i just forget it and went my way,i wanted using it to calculated my time but i guess someome else would have to tell me the time.

I passed those my child brides who chased me with nitro speed but i was prepared for them this time as i outran them while their parents and neighbours laughed heartily as usual.

I reached the market and bought the air fresheners, i asked the shop owner of the time and he said 1:40, mehn this was too good to be true. Atleast flexing thing was next on my mind.

I ran to Bro Felix the footballer's shop, apart from his football carrer he had two boutiques in north bank market. It was not suprising because he was an Ibo man.

"Good evening uncle"

"Ehen, how are you doing?"

"Am fine o, uncle you buy newspaper today?"

"Yes, them dey untop that stereo system".

The best thing i loved about bro Felix was his buying of various sports papers everyday. I loved reading news paper till date more than i like my chemistry textbook.

I grabbed the one with more international news dalies untop and began reading everything in them, after reading them i asked him of the time and he said 1:50.

Wow, in my mind i was feeling oga too fast so i grabbed another paper and kept on reading, i knew even if i go back 2:30 my dad wount say anything or so i thought.

After reading about four more newspapers and magazines and listening to the full track of timaya's dem mama records i enquired the time from Bro Felix.

"The time na 1;50 o, wait, chineke meh, sorry, mywatch battery don die"

At that moment i knew that i was the one that was dead, i packed my leather and ran with full speed home, i did not greet anybody as i kept on running like a full blown mad man.

I was not expecting any suprises as my full attention was on how to go home and escape my father's wraght. From nowhere those twin devils ran out and grabbed my shirt.

I seemed like they put super glue and padlock on their hands, all my beggings were to no avail. I pleaded, threatened, quarreled, coyed and what again sef but they still remain adamant.

"So wetin una want now?"

"Marry us" they both screamed much to my displeasure, i wonder who was teaching those students bad things.

"Ok make i buy una biscuit, see ten naira, oya abeg leave me"

"Nooo, you think say we be mumu, we no want biscuit unless you marry us" they both chorused.

Then i remebered every chilren favourite and i screamed;

"If you go chop cheese balls raise your hands up" that worked like magic as the left me to foolishly raised their hands when i bolted away from them before they came to their senses to catch me. I was too fast for them as they relaxed and told me that i must marry them if they catch me again-see me see wahala o.

I got home and peeped, my dad was not in the palour, i looked at the time and saw that it was already 4:30, i quickly removed it and rewinded the time to two pm on the dot as i went to meet my dad.

"What kept you so long?" he shouted as he saw me.

"Am not late na"

"Oya Ini, go and check palour time and tell me what is it"

"Its two minutes past two daddy" he said as i smiled a wiry one.

"I dont belive that is possible, oya get me my phone?"

My hearts skipped as my brother went to get my dad phone, and that was the beginning of my troubles.

To be contineued...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Goodnite pals.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Peter Uduak. Your own don meet you. Hope say u no dey chop cane again?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2013
gudnight dear, thanks for the update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by babseg(m): 1:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Finally, finally I reach page 55 after 6 months that I have been following your story.

Rock5555 u rock die I really gbadun ur story.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 5:48am On Sep 30, 2013
Na bible u de read wey e take u full 2hrs 30mins to de jack?
Nice tori keep am following as e de Rock no be hot again
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2013
@yettocome- make we wait see na.

@priceless love- thanks baby

@babseg- welcme sire.

@kingphilip-na u get ur mouth.

Good morning pals
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2013
lekinz: grin@daniel nd ritababe.....God no go let una turn dis literature forum to dating/love forum....nd u Rock.....u beta stop dem or else grin grin
they can't stop me maka obago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.