Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,498 members, 7,971,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (511394 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dar u kind of Fever nawa oo.Ah 1da wen u'll b Deliverd shaaaaa......M stil puttin u ma daily prayer.Keep it up.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
i swear this is the best update so far, thumbs up rockĀ” expectinq more from you|
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ritababe-more coming up babe.
@D.Ella.Luv-thank u miss.
@gifteey-abeg no waste ur prayer for my head bcus e no go workgrin, its not too bad to try sha.
@clemzy-tanks sir, more coming up.

Speed of rocket mode activated...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Chaiiii......Nawa oo..E don loose up 4 imsef sef....Bia comman cnTnui diz story b4 i chnge ur Ministry.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
;( sad smiley grin cheesy wink I want you to type dat one. Girlfrnds no mata anywhere make dem come. If u like me talk ooooo grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
As long as Jim Iyke was delivered yst of d demons tormenting him, i believe ur deliverance is not far from now.
SCOAN; wise-men tins on point.

May God deliver Naija from d demons tormenting her!!!

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
"Your father is looking for you, get up lets go"

Everyone were looking at me like the have never seen me before, even Idowu just turned his face so that my mother would not see him.

My mother held my ears as she dragged me home, when we reached home she told me to go down and do frog jump till i get upstairs.

"Your father said that where ever i saw you, you should start frog jump from there till you get home but i just leave you, oya start now"

I was suprised because my mother always protected us, even if we were wrong she still found good in us, am sure if it was my elder sister that saw me i would have done the frog jump till i get home.

I wondered how i would have looked like while i was frog jumping and one of my babe saw me.

She had never insulted any one of us in our lives, if we do her anything she would just say 'You this boy, you are very wonderful'. And we would reply back, 'You no know say we dey wonderful before'.

I loved my mother more because of that act, i bent down and started frog jumping upstairs.

If you have never frog jump upstairs in your life you wont understand, thats one of the baddest punishment you can give to someone.

Immediately i got upstairs, i saw four macho canes waiting for me, my father broke one on my head and began tantalizing my body with all manner of thrashing.

I ran, screamed, shouted, laughed, coughed, gagged e.t.c, infact that day was hell.

One thing that helped me was that my mother never told him that i went to a game house, that would have spelt my doom that day. She only told him that sje saw me outside.-sweet mother.

Lots of kunlu and miraculously appeared on my head, all the four sticks of cane had turned to shreds. I was then asked to sweep it all. And i was also tasled with night fasting. Chai, after removing every ounce of energy in my with his wonder cane and slap.

The visitor happened to be a man of God, but he was young and fair, an ibo man who we called pastor James but he prefers calling hinself Ambasador James.

He was in the bathroom when i was collecting my sweet beatings so when he came out and heard what i did he just laughed and went inside.

"Oya Uduak, have this, dont cry again"

He said while passing me a bottle of Tito yourghurt and a pack of plantain chips. Mehn my first full satchet of both of them. My tears automatically dried up and i gratefully stretched my hand to collect it when mr killjoy spoiled my show.

"Dont give him anything, he is under punishment" my dad said as he collected it and gave to my younger ones.

If that there was knife there i would have stabbed that man for making me lose that precious chips and yourghurt as my teats increased in multiful drops till i slept.

This is for una wey been wan hear about my beating experience, till date that remained my second worst beating experience after the one i got when i went for night vigil in Senior Evelyn's house.

Now back to the matter...

My visit to the chemist....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Typing new update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
@gifteey-change my minis3 to wetingrin
@yettocome-you dey do advert, toor just kukuma add ur pix na.
@obichiz-i no be jim iyke na. May God help naija sha.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by mattyqueen(f): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
my first time of commntn, bt honestly dz story seems 2 gud 2 be 2ru, d troubles, sexcapades and al dat. bt all d same 9ce story,
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
mattyqueen: my first time of commntn, bt honestly dz story seems 2 gud 2 be 2ru, d troubles, sexcapades and al dat. bt all d same 9ce story,

if your pic is there,i woulda said something

go and sin no more

stop talking rubbish
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Seamareggae: adegwurulez if ah no follow dis kind story na sin o, if i no comment na sinner o, if i no commend the writer na sinnest o. twale mr. rock
hahahaha! dis made me pee on my boxers 4 road..... Maybe I need deliverance
grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
"oya make we dey go chemist shop"

I followed him like a kwashiokor victim to the chemist shop, only to see the man arriving at that moment.

"Sir my son need injection for fever"

"Ok, make i give am with drugs?"

"Sir wait first abeg, i dey go school and my eye fit turn me, abeg i go fit take only drugs?"

"My friend shattap, if you dont take your injection now how would your sickness go, do you want to have a relaspe of your sickness?"

"No"

I watched as the chemist owner arrange the syrup into a sringe and press it alittle toi make sure the needle was not blocked.

"Oya come"

The words sounded like 'oya run' in my ears so i grabbed my bag to run when my dad caught me back.

"You see the sickness had started again".

I kept quiet as i resigned to my fate and collected the leg jamming injection.

"Yeah, my leg don paralyse" i screamed as the fake chemist started pressing my buttocks like that would stop the pains.

I was hopping to school like long John in the book 'treasure island'.

"Guy wetin do you?"

"Na accident o"

"Nawao, toor come make i go buy something for market square for you"

This was too godd to be true, the dude actually wanted to spend money on me, i smiled as i followed Julian to the market square.

"Bros your leg don well o, oya make we dey go back"

In my hatse for enjoyment i started walking normally as Julian caught me but i wasnt ready to let him go.

"Ahhh, the pain don start again o"

"Oya make we dey go the market square"

After buying and eating the chewables i became healed-praise the lorrrrd, thank you Jesus.

The bell was rung as we gathered in our various houses, mine was wesley house which had the colour blue(my favourite colour with redgrin). The house captain started speaking.

"Great wesley house!!!"

"Great"

We scream back with all sincerity in us.

"Today we are starting our inter house competition, ihope you all have put your names down to represent this house in different games?"

"Yeeeessss" we chorused together.

"Oya Football to one side, basketball, ludo, handball..."

He kept on calling out games till i was the only standing alone.

"What are you doing sef?"

"Its scrabble" i replied timidly.

"Wetin be scrabble sef" the laughed at me but i promised myself to show them whose boss atlast.

I walked to the notice board in rage so that i would find my game center when a sweet voice brought solace to my aggrieved heart.

"Uduak, i watched your show yestaday, i wondered why you did not say anything throughout"

I turned to see my hausa babe who gave me a hug and asked about my useless program.

"Na so them say make i do, they cut out my voice"

"Ow, thats bad but atleast i showed you to my friends and they say you are cute"

I was seriously blushing as i tried to cover up before she notices it.

"So where are you off to?"

"Am playing scrabble, i want to check my center on the notice board"

"Ok i would follow you as your supporter"

I was glad as i walked with her to the notice board, saw my hall and went with my one and only supporter.

They looked at me from head to toes and i knew in thier minds they would be thinking how a small boy like me could win them.

We sat down together in group of fours and entered the first round. They were suprised how i construccted hefty words which increased my points.

At the end i lead by more than 20 points to my nearest opponent. The were shocked as they congratulated me and my fan base grew.

At last it was Day for the Finals, the other houses saw that there was a new champion in scrabble so they call their most brilliant students to some represent them.

I was the only ss two student, as my opponents were the library prefects, the head boy, health prefect and the senior prefect, the ovarall head of all the prefects in school.

People were piting my life as i took the insults and sympathy they gave to me personally.

I was fourth in the rankings when something spectacular happened.

A beautiful damsel walked in...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Good nite and happy independance in advance.

I be wan update wella tomorow but my oga @ the top no gree give us break, maybe 1st october don tear from him calender.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Daniel2802:
they can't stop me maka obago.
u think so abi.....jst wait nd see wetin I nd Rock go do una
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lmao nice work by the rock5555 dis is a superb comedy piece cant stop lmao.such genius
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lmao nice work by the rock5555 dis is a superb comedy piece cant stop lmao.such genius.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by xplicity1(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence y'all and good morning.

@lekinz-no mind daniel, we go mend him life.
@ninja4life-tanks sir, am flattered
@xplicity1-sir no worry updates go dey, i was planning to dash una five uploads today but my oga don spoil show
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2013
The tori de make sense now o ride on bro...
Ur chief cook loss for over 24hrs hungry no even catch ur people make u look for me ba abi u don commot me
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2013
kingphilip: The tori de make sense now o ride on bro...
Ur chief cook loss for over 24hrs hungry no even catch ur people make u look for me ba abi u don commot me

Whaaat, how can u miss work for good 24hrs u beta appoint assistant bcus nxt time i go sack u.

Anyway the last pop corn and kunu u gave them stil dey shack their belly. Welcome back sir
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2013
ritababe:
i dey here for u na, dnt cry dear
owk oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy 53th Independence to all my frnds,haters and lovers.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy 53th Independence to all my friends,haters and lovers.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2013
You know say u no dey take eye see babes. I know say u go dey look the girl come lose concentration and take last position

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2013
For my side na 2nd October we dey o...good mawning good people...

Nice update Rockie...
Hope say dat damsel no go cause kasala sha...?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2013
A beautiful damsel walked in.

She caught the eye of everyone there, all my fellow players were gulping at her beauty, the judges were looking with their eyes bulging out like it was going to pop off.

Even the senior prefect who used to claim holy christian was staring with his mouth wide open, i would have stuck a finger inside if that i wanted.

An evil thought entered my mind when i was looking at her, i remembered that she may have passed my levels and that i would be wasteing my time to look for nothing.

I remembered that i was not doing well in the game so i sneaked to the board and changed my score which place me at second position.

Then i sneaked back to my seat and quickly selected new alphabets and placed on my tablet, while i awaited their eyes to wash off the girl.

If eyes could kill, the girl would have been dead by then, she seemed to be a new student, she was tall, fair(seems like an half cast), and she catwalked like a runway model to our corner.

"Sorry, pleasei wanted to ask if this was the monopoly hall?"

Danm, i was forced to listen to the angelic voice and i wondered where God dropped this damsel that i did not meet her earlier. Now i had lost because i knew i never had a chance against anyone there, atleast her attention has prompted me to gain second position. That was enough for me.

Everyone except me started talking at the same time in a bid to answer her question.

"Its over there, no its here, abeg watch this game, ok go to that other hall, whats your name?"

They all kept on talking at the same time like nursery students, i was tempted to go and increase my points tally so that i can be first but i resisted the temptation because they would surely know.

The girl just looked on queitly while the all spoke, it seems she were all used to many attenions from the opposite sex.

Finally she turned to go when a teacher and the SP(senoir prefect) reached for her hand. Thee looked at theirselves in a threatening eye as the teacher spoke first.

"What are you doing, SP?"

"Sir i want to show her the hall of monopoly"

"Shattap, my friend sit down, have you forgotten that you are participating in a competition?"

"Sir what of you, are you not the judge?"

They kept on arguing till the girl just walked out on them and the opened their mouths and stared at her swaying bottoms, damn, this babe tight die, the head boy said as a heavy knock on his head brought everyone back to their senses.

Miraculously i had become second-praise God, they all looked in disbelief as they wondered when i passed them, well since nobody changed it or so they thought the agreed thinking it was their imagination that made them thought i was fourth.

We continued the game as i kept blasting them with the good alphabets i hand picked for myself, but the SP was too good, he never relinquish the top spot as he held on till we finished.

Atleast i won silver for my great wesley house, not bad atall. I ran to my house master to tell him the goodnews but the man just told me to getout, that it was only silver i could take for my house.

I wanted shouting that 'no na sand sand i for carry' but i controlled my anger and went to watch other games.

As the school went on i saw the damsel talking with different guys like they were all doing wooing competition on her head.

I noticed she was not that tall, just a few inches taller than i and she was wearing a short sleeve uniform which pointed to the fact that she was a junior student.

"Oya Ngozi, make we dey go house" ebuka said, as she followed him direct, then i looked at them well and i immediately figured out that she was his sister because they were both fair and they look alike so i hurried to their side.

Eversince that day Ebuka ran from our house after the bashing from my mother, he had been avoiding me, am glad atleast he did not tell every one what happened.

"Guy lonh time, how far na?"

"Fine" he replied coldly but i spoke on.

"Who be this fine babe?"

"You wan die? No try my sister o"

"Abeg sorry, i just be wan find out, i no even put mind for there self" i said quickly as he molded his fist at me.

"So i fit come your house in the evening?"

"If na because of my sister make i no catch your leg"

"Haba, no be like that, i just want make we go play pes 2"

As he heard pes 2 he grew excited and asked me to come he would be around.

I did not have any plan for his sister, i just wanted to keep drinking in her beauty because i knew i never stood a chance but that day i was very lucky.

I busted her nakkkeeeeddd.

To be continued....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2013
lekinz: u think so abi.....jst wait nd see wetin I nd Rock go do una

guy u nor fit do anything joor go sit down....

*abeg let me pass make i go meet daniel*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by mayorrex(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2013
uduak abi na peter,'kpon~kporoo'......lolz.shebi u understand wetin ah mean for efik? More update mbok.not to forget in a haste,happy independence day anniversary.........luv ya degree of sunspense in writing.....keep it up!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2013
Make una pray for me o, person wan exchange him HTC touscreen android with my apkako nokia phone. Pray say God go blind him eyes make him agree quickly, so that go means say i go make i update very looooong, bcus ths one na only 5000 words i fit type at a time but that one na unlimitedgrin.

Abeg pray, i go tell una d good or bad news in the eveing by the size of my update.

Happy independence
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by AYODEJI94(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2013
The rock5555: Make una pray for me o, person wan exchange him HTC touscreen android with my apkako nokia phone. Pray say God go blind him eyes make him agree quickly, so that go means say i go make i update very looooong, bcus ths one na only 5000 words i fit type at a time but that one na unlimitedgrin.

Abeg pray, i go tell una d good or bad news in the eveing by the size of my update.

Happy independence
no wori,i go fast join
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksyd1: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2013
The rock5555: Make una pray for me o, person wan exchange him HTC touscreen android with my apkako nokia phone. Pray say God go blind him eyes make him agree quickly, so that go means say i go make i update very looooong, bcus ths one na only 5000 words i fit type at a time but that one na unlimitedgrin.

Happy independence

N0t t0 w0rry......make ah brinq ma bell,cain and h0ly water....when ah finish with that quy im q0 exchanqe im wallet j0in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.