Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,289 members, 7,881,073 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (506320 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Waiting.......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
KILLER BLOW

"Hooooooow" i starmered due to the impact of Solomon's blow on my face.

"No be you give me babe"

"Ehm, i give you babe, so na babe beat you?" i asked him a question which made him add another slap to my face.

"Abeg na, leave me" i pleaded.

Solomon kept quiet and just got up and went inside, i was still feeling like ripping into two with laughter but that may increase his fury so i maintained.

I ran to the kitchen and made him a delicious looking plate of corn flakes, he looked at it and immediately brightened up when i told him it was for him.

"but wetin happen na?" i asked after relief broke on his totally tight swollen face.

"Mehn you no try o, you for tell me say you go do Dangote for Mr Biggs na, you come make them nearly kill me"

"How na, the girl no tap" i asked with pricking ears for the full gist.

"Na today i know say i no get sense at all. After i send for her that card she come tell me say make we meet for Mr Biggs that evening.

Me think say na her house dey around there o so i gree, atleast better fit dey if na only her dey house.

I go dey go see one ugly girl wey resemble frog sister, she get big eyes wey make my own look reasonable, her mouth big eh like say na kpomo full there.

I be wan run but since something for dey if say we go house i quickly go her side, but she get back and front package o, na only her face do her bad thing" He said.

"So wetin come happen?" i asked anxiously.

"I go meet her and ask where her house dey, she say make we enter Mr Biggs first, me thinking that she just wanted to take Ice cream i agreed.

She first orderd ice cream then full chicken, juice and rice in take away followed"

"Whhhhaaattt" i screamed and began thanking God in my mind for delivering me from that calamity.

"So you wetin you come chop?"

"Me ask for fanta, i be wan get up run when she asked for another chicken. I quickly stood up and bolted to the door.

"Hey where are you going to?" the guard asked me.

"Sir i wan go mess outside" Solomon said with his brain failing him.

"Oya waiter come, bring the money first then go mess come back" another tall Macho guard said."

"Nawao, this girl finish you" i said.

"No be even finish, she kill me, she come dey shout say she think say i get money sai make i pay na, na so them search me come see only 1k and my bill na about 4500naira" he said bitterly.

"Eawoo that girl na gbungun" i shouted.

"Na my face nai be the testimony, i collect beatings tire, i no go ever chase girls again o" King Solomon said but how long can he keep that promise, a player always remain a player until he falls in love.
"Uduak, maths teacher don dey come with cane o" Julian shouted.

I did not do my assignment so i quickly ran to the art class to avoid any thrashing things.

Unfortunately i sat down on Ebuka's seat. Ever since he gave me a punch because his sister said i almost rap:e her he had stopped talking to me. I had too many friends to bother about losing one but there i was in need of his coverage till the maths master go out.

The literature in english teacher came into the class, she looked at me direct and said.

"Is that boy a new comer or is he in this class?" the woman asked.

The whole class were silent, they were looking at me but no-one was willing to cover for me or expose me. If i was exposed and taken back to my class, my as're would be used for experiment so my heart was pounding hard when the last person i thought could rescue me spoke.

"Ma he is in this class, he is my seat mate self, he was sick, its just now he came to school" Ebuka said.

I turned to look at him he smiled back at me, i was so confused, maybe its one of his skills to trap me or so i thought.

The woman began teaching about a story titled our husbands have gone mad again. I had read the story like three times so it was etched to my memory like a leech so i knew it very well.

"Who have read the book, stand up now and narrate it" the teacher said.

The whole place was like a grave yard, no one could say it, she was about going out to call a wicked teacher who would have arranged their buttocks when i raised my hand. She pointed at me, i got up and began narrating the story.

She was so impressed that she was beaming largly with her gapped teeth.

"You are really brilliant" she complimented.
I smiled and sat down the whole class were turning to look at me like it was the first time they were noticing me.

I was walking out of the class after the teacher left when a girl grabbed me i turned to see her, she was pretty so i relaxed and sat down.

"Ehm am susan, i saw how you blast the question Aunty gave us so please can you teach me this story" She said pointing at the book Silas Marner on her desk, it was given as assignment to them to read and summarise.

I had already read the story from my sister's book so i smiled and cleared my throat to start my super story with sugar and salt added....

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Good nite ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
The rock5555: Good nite ooo
no try dat rough play jare which kind small update be dis now? Na we make u vex
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Sexitee03(f): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
The rock5555:

Sorry i forgot to mention it, all these things happened after WAEC period, i was coming to that, u know i love escaping from skul so i had lots of free time BTW Anita was in SS3 also so she was free too. I was still in ss2 sha, preparing for Mock exams.

My Makurdi chapter go soon finish sha maybe in twenty episodes time or so am thinking..

Person don make me vex dis nite so make i update and go sleep early.

Typing...

sorry boss, it was to intentional. There's a lot going on outside nairaland... I wish I could tell you more, but believe, that thread would be finished... I'm sorry on d person's behalf.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sexitee03:

sorry boss, it was to intentional. There's a lot going on outside nairaland... I wish I could tell you more, but believe, that thread would be finished... I'm sorry on d person's behalf.
hey WE de wait for u o wen u go hit the ground running again now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by candace16(f): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2013
So wot were u feelin lyk? Wole soyinka atnk? grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 12:44am On Oct 16, 2013
kingphilip:
I wonder ooh if na we make am vex cos d story short ooh,anyway na 2mao tinz.gudnyt dearies
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 1:00am On Oct 16, 2013
Vickie Zion:
I wonder ooh if na we make am vex cos d story short ooh,anyway na 2mao tinz.gudnyt dearies
Guys, make una pity am na, its not easy o. That's why I respect rock, three updates a day Jeez!!! Dis guy na monster
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 4:53am On Oct 16, 2013
adegwurulez:
Guys, make una pity am na, its not easy o. That's why I respect rock, three updates a day Jeez!!! Dis guy na monster

monster indeed grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Akorbabs: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2013
gud mornin 2 u all.and Rock keep on rocking,hpe ur nite was fresh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2013
Good morning for inside this morning.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2013
Gud mornin my dearest frnds. Pls rock i wil need ur help i have a novel i wuld wnt u to narrate it 2 me. Plz.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Cathalina: Gud mornin my dearest frnds. Pls rock i wil need ur help i have a novel i wuld wnt u to narrate it 2 me. Plz.....
hey there's a procedure here, u dont go directly to the Rock u have to drop a hint at either the bouncer lekins or with the cook ok...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2013
Chiamaka01: @the rock, did all these (the last four episodes) happen during the holiday. What class were you then?
. Why you the ask this kind waec question na? ,Must you know everything?.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Fonydear(f): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2013
After night n day following,am finally here. Rock u rock.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Fonydear: After night n day following,am finally here. Rock u rock.

Jessssuuusss, am glad you made it, but u dey read fast o, na only you i dey see dey view day and nite, welcome o.

360prince: . Why you the ask this kind waec question na? ,Must you know everything?.

E no bad to ask na, she is very curiousgrin

kingphilip:
hey there's a procedure here, u dont go directly to the Rock u have to drop a hint at either the bouncer lekins or with the cook ok...

Gbam, true talk. But since you don talk make we just give her grace abed, but her punishment na no pop corn todaygrin

Cathalina: Gud mornin my dearest frnds. Pls rock i wil need ur help i have a novel i wuld wnt u to narrate it 2 me. Plz.....

U lazy o, ok no problem, just PM me make we deal with Email, but which kind book be that?

Daniel2802: Good morning for inside this morning.

Thank God say d morning good.

Akorbabs: gud mornin 2 u all.and Rock keep on rocking,hpe ur nite was fresh.

My nite fresh like fresh palmwinegrin

gosifechris:

monster indeed grin

See ur big teethgringrin

adegwurulez:

Three updates na small thing na, na time dey fucck me up.

Vickie Zion:

Are you sure no be u make me vex

candace16: So wot were u feelin lyk? Wole soyinka atnk? grin

Not excatly, i was feeling like James Hardley Chasegrin

kingphilip:

E be like say Ghana victory still dey sweet ur belly.

Sexitee03:

No p, i guss i over reacted, but thats what sweet story can causegrin.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

I have AN hangovergrin so make i go do part two for sleep, i would be back.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2013
The rock5555: Typing...
waiting.......
But b4 den everybody sit down and get served with popcorn and kunu to chill down the update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2013
kingphilip:
waiting.......
But b4 den everybody sit down and get served with popcorn and kunu to chill down the update

must u always bold ur words
360prince: . Why you the ask this kind waec question na? ,Must you know everything?.

if u quote the whole post again me and u go fit for dis thread oh

@rock
i dey oh i nor go anywhere, hackerjay no want give me space again
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
ritababe:

must u always bold ur words

no o i must not..u no like am wen e de bolded
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by zuma4k(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Awesome!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
DEDICATED TO FONYDEAR

SOYINKA PIKIN
I began narrating Silas Marner to Susan who was jotting frantically, the whole class suddenly became quiet, i turned around to see everyone gathered at my back and were also writing down the summary of what am saying.

In my mind i was like, Uduak you don turn celebrity o, i suddenly kept quiet and got up to go.

"I would finish the story tomorow, oya make una read and write the rest this one today don do"

"Yeah, abeg, eya, please na, continue abeg" the all chanted different words. A wicked idea came into my head as i looked at them.

"Una lazy o, anyway if you want make i continie make una contribute 500naira right now" i said jokingly while expecting hot insults from them but i was suprised when Susan removed 500 naira note and gave to me.

"Ok na only Susan own i dey do, i go carry her book go do the assignment for her" i said and began walking out of the class.

Fifty naira notes began showing up from all corners, i quickly collected them while smiling for my goodluck and sat down.

I narrated the whole story for them while omitting some parts while they jot except Susan whose book i was with. They thanked me as i walked out with Susan book.

"Peter wait please" Ebuka called me back when i went outside.

"Wetin na?"

"Ehm, you sabi play ball?" he asked.

"Ehen, so wetin come concern you if i fit play ball? Infact na playstation football i sabi pass" i said,

"Ehm, i want make you come play match for my area boys"

"Match? Abi you wan go break my head with your sister again?" i said.

"Haba na forget about that my sister matter, na later she come dey tell me say na lie, she even dey try to come meet you self but since we no dey talk no way she go fit come" he explained.

"So she don come to her senses abi, toor no problem, i dey come, i think na this evening?"

"Na this evening o, do come abeg"

"Ok na, i go show them say na me be C. Ronaldo" i bragged.

I went the class and counted my money, it was about 2500 naira, Mehn na who say sense man na bad thing.

I wistle home happily only to see Solomon talking on the phone, he was saying love statement, i just looked at him and went to find food chop.

"Solo, i think you say you don retire from girls?" i said while eating my food.

"Ehm i mean extra cool girls, this one na that Journalist girl o" he said.

I wondered what the difference was between Journalist girls and extra cool girls, i left that question for them to answer.

I threw a hot karate to him which he dodged, i had finished eating so i had lots of energy to waste. He sent an uppercut which i dodged backwards and gave him a hot kick on his balls.

I thought Naija films were lieing about a girl kicking a guy's balls and he faints so i did the practical since Anita had only showed me the film.

Solomon flinched and fell to the ground while holding his groin. Me no wait for T.B Joshua to tell me to run o, i jack my boots and vamoose for my life, i could hear him cursing.

"If you know say na your papa born you make you come this house again, i go kill you" he shouted as i ran like a mad man to Ebuka's house.

We went to Saint Mary school field for the match, the guys we were playing against were so big that i feared for my life. They were busy taking codiene and solution while some were smoking indian hemp.

"Ebuka, this one na spectators abi na players?" i asked.

"Na the guys we dey play agains na, na cup self, the winner dey carry 5k go house" he explained.

I relaxed my mind and waited for the match to start, maybe its time to show this dudes that C.Ronaldo is in the building or so i thought.

The fisrt shot of the game went straight to my face, i was blind and deaf for ten minutes, i managed to score a goal and that was when all hell broke loose.

The started rough tackling which i beared since my shin guard was good, a guy that was wearing fulani shoes to play was shouting uncontrollably because of how his legs were in torture.

"Phaaaa"

We turned to see the Fulani shoes boy who was our teammate had slapped his opponents who was dragging his shirt in a bid to collect the ball.

The bigger boy suddenly brought out a jack knife and stabbed the fulani shoes boy who fell down flat crouching his tummy.

My brothers and sisters na there Wrestlimania 99 begin, action film in motion.

Me i comot shoe wan run when a great khali dude blocked me.

"Yeah i don die or so i thought"

to Be Continued

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
na must say u go de but ur tory half half?abeg come continue....em btw the tory funny sha but u wey suppose stay beat people na im wan run?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Bulcqlay(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
world heavy weight championship don begin i tout.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by soulminister(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
uduak, if I were you, I would ask my father what my ancestors did with the gods of the land that is following you everywhere you go because, indeed, dem dey follow you
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
soul minister: uduak, if I were you, I would ask my father what my ancestors did with the gods of the land that is following you everywhere you go because, indeed, dem dey follow you
i totally agree with you,i seriously believe Uduak's problems of trouble is ancestral or so i think grin grin grin in fact it got to a time when i began to think the meaning of Uduak and Peter is trouble!!!!grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Sexitee03(f): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
I went the class and counted my money, it was about 2500 naira, Mehn na who say sense man na bad thing.

No maga for naija jor. Oga Rock, pls check your mail sir.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sexitee03: I went the class and counted my money, it was about 2500 naira, Mehn na who say sense man na bad thing.

No maga for naija jor. Oga Rock, pls check your mail sir.

Checked and repliedgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
na 3hrs 30min and u neva type finish na so u slow reach
The rock5555: Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
RECONCILATION

"Na where you dey go?" great khali asked me.

"Oga i wan go drink water" i starmered.

His fist were clenched by his sides, his breath emitted Indian hemp smell, his eyes were reddish, he stood before me like Great Khali infront of Rey Misterio, i was just praying that his hands wont touch me.

"So na fight be your water abi?"

"Nooo, i no sabi fight o, see my lenge lenge muscle na" i cried while raising shirt to reveal my tiny albs.

"So you no get muscle nai you dribble me i give you body you no gree fall abi, you even go score" he shouted in my face while splasjing spittle on me in the process.

"Haa, sir em oga no be my fault o, super glue been dey my shoe, na mistake i do if not i suppose fall like palm tree" i gave all the most stupid lies i found in my head.

That did the trick, the dude busted out laughing while holding his stomach. That was all the time i needed to flee, i dashed from him as much as my legs could carry.

Even the supposed boy that was stabbed had gotten up to where God knows, all my teammates were either running or trying to run with all the slaps they got from their stronger opponents.

Ebuka was already half way home running with all his might, i calledd him and he reduced his speed to jogs so i caught up with him.

"You dey mad o, so na with igboh smokers you go arrange match with, you wan kill us abi?" i fired him.

"No be so, dem come meet us for match na, i no know say dem sabi fight, if not we no for gree"

"Oww, Toor where the money na? Give me my share" i said.

The look on Ebuka's face was so priceless, i almost regretted asking him that question.

"You don forget say na refree hold the money, dem beat am join as we been dey fight, they even collect the money self" he said angrily.

"Nawao, so i don come waste my strenght and Skills to come play for nothing abi, nawao i don suffer, i hope say food dey your house abi, because i dey hungry o" i asked Ebuka.

"Food dey o, i borrow playstation self, we go play tire today" he said.

"Chai, you don fuckup o, so you get PES T nai you come carry me come field abi, infact i no wan chop again, na PES 2 till evening" i said excitedly as my hunger dissapeared.

We went to his house, his sister was cooking evening food, she avoided my eyes as i walked inside the room.

Ebuka brought rice for me, i quickly the God hand game i was playing and then converted to Man Must Wack mood.

After ravaging the food i faced the playstation, that moment Ebuka sister entered inside the room and sat down with me on the same seat.

I was uncomfortable with sitting with her so i shift alittle, sh shifted more closer, nawao the girl was tapping my current or she was trying to amend for her lies but neither of them i wanted.

Ebuka changed the game to football, i choosed Real Madrid while he took Arsenal, suprisingly His sitser started hailing my mood of play, she was openly supporting me while yabbing her brother.

I won the game and she shouted and hugged me, i was so suprised at her her behaviour, even Ebuka smiled. It was like they planned me that day.

A thunder struck as nepa fearfully took their light, i groaned angrily and dropped my pad down.

"I don dey go jare" i said as i stood up to go when a Godforsaken rain started, i hissed and went back inside.

The look on Ebuka's face was that of pity for me while his sister's look was kinda victorious, it seemed she was the witch that started the rain.

I slumped in another chair opposite Ebuka's sister, she quickly got off from hers and sat with me again, this time it was not funny anymore.

"Abeg i don go sleep" Ebuka made matter worse as he went to his room, i was left with this miserable sex addict sitting with me.

"Are you angry with me that you dont want to look at me, you even stoped visiting us?" she broked the silence which was on a thin line.

"Am not angry, just leave my alone abeg, football don tire my body" i lied.

"Ok that means you have forgiven me abi?" she asked.

"Uhmmm" i answered.

"I was happy the time you fuccked me after you caught me and that uncle, is just that he told me to lie on your head, i did not mean it, i liked you most among Ebuka's friends and i want you to be my friend also" she said.

I was perplexed that she could say all that stuffs to me, i was actually blushing, i did not want her to be my friend cus i got a better friend in Anita but she suprised me with and offer.

"If you have truly forgiven me please kiss me"

I blinked my eyes twice in suprise, i had cheated on Anita before so i was not to bugged with my conciense but i knew that this was dangerous since Ebuka could wake up at any time without us knowing it due to the rain noise.

"So what if Ebuka cautches...."

She muffled my half statement with her lips.

I wanted resisting but my body was under high alert so i gave in, E no Easy jor.

To Be Continued...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.