Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,565 members, 7,951,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers (12331 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: FG Pays N156bn Fuel Subsidy Claims To Marketers / FG Orders Sack Of 20,000 PHCN Workers / Cbn’s Crackdown On Bank Debtors Pays Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by neio: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
The only reason I will want GEJ to return is the incontrovertible progress being made in the power sector reforms! The signs and structure of a well rejuvenated sector is daily being concretized for all to see! Bravo the power sector reform team!

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by yash33: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
OYA !
DEM DON PAY SOME OF UNA, MAKE UNA MAKE NOISE WHETHER NA LIE OR TRUE.
AFTER NOW UNA GO DEY COMPLAIN SAY GOODLUCK DON CHOP UNA MONEY.

TALK ! JARE ! MAKE WE DEY HEAR
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by badesco(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
That is a good one from FG.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by selingel: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
When will FG pay ex-Nigeria Airways staff? When will they settle disengaged NITEL staff?
FG should stop politricking with Nigerian parastatals. I just hope their so-called transformation agenda, IS FOR REAL.
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by adorable29(f): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Interesting!!! We are going to start enjoyin wat other small small countries hav bn enjoyin for decades soon. Baba Eshe O!
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by Chuksyno(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mind U that the reason behind ASUU strike is never inherited by GEJ administration.
k2039:

Wtf is this one saying.

Last time I checked, I have not had 20 hours of electricty in my area over the last 7 days, worst still ASUU is on strike.
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by taiwobr: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
begining of a new dawn

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by gebest: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Is a lie, am a NEPA staff in edo state, they ve nt paid anybody a dim is just a paper talk.
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by chakpe: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=k2039]

Wtf is this one saying.

Last time I checked, I have not had 20 hours of electricty in my area over the last 7 days, And which part of Nigeria are you?Probably you`re an outlande-r
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by gebest: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Is a lie, am a NEPA staff in edo state, they ve nt paid anybody a dim is just a paper talk
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by ojeka1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
THE BEST WAYS TO GET YOUR LATE FATHER GRATIUTY

Hi, friends I need help because am dying in silence over four years now. My late Dad worked with PHCN as a officer IID in service and the family is entitled to his gratuity, it worth millions of nairas and has been long overdue. So far as a next of kin we the have undergone several processes concerning it but not forth coming and the situation is getting more critical help advice please. Here is how far we have gone: we have paid and swear affidavit in court, opened a joint account for the family, processed documents with his last service unit/office here in the State and has been sent to Zonal head office at Jos, and was equally sent to Lagos but it is up to three years now no response. We try to follow up early this year by bridging protocols, reach the head office at marina in Lagos, our file are left undealt with. All they tell us is that the Government have not send money for payment, please my fellow nairalanders what do the family do to get this gratuity? Help please help Thanks. THE BEST WAYS TO GET YOUR LATE FATHER GRATIUTY

Hi, friends I need help because am dying in silence over four years now. My late Dad worked with PHCN as a officer IID in service and the family is entitled to his gratuity, it worth millions of nairas and has been long overdue. So far as a next of kin we the have undergone several processes concerning it but not forth coming and the situation is getting more critical help advice please. Here is how far we have gone: we have paid and swear affidavit in court, opened a joint account for the family, processed documents with his last service unit/office here in the State and has been sent to Zonal head office at Jos, and was equally sent to Lagos but it is up to three years now no response. We try to follow up early this year by bridging protocols, reach the head office at marina in Lagos, our file are left undealt with. All they tell us is that the Government have not send money for payment, please my fellow nairalanders what do the family do to get this gratuity? Help please help Thanks.

Hi, friends I need help because am dying in silence over four years now. My late Dad worked with PHCN as a officer IID in service and the family is entitled to his gratuity, it worth millions of nairas and has been long overdue. So far as a next of kin we the have undergone several processes concerning it but not forth coming and the situation is getting more critical help advice please. Here is how far we have gone: we have paid and swear affidavit in court, opened a joint account for the family, processed documents with his last service unit/office here in the State and has been sent to Zonal head office at Jos, and was equally sent to Lagos but it is up to three years now no response. We try to follow up early this year by bridging protocols, reach the head office at marina in Lagos, our file are left undealt with. All they tell us is that the Government have not send money for payment, please my fellow nairalanders what do the family do to get this gratuity? Help please help Thanks.
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by ol2012: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
ge best: Is a lie, am a NEPA staff in edo state, they ve nt paid anybody a dim is just a paper talk
Sir, if u'r truly a PHCN staff as claimed, then I guess u work in Benin DISCO. Most or perharps al dat av been paid off ar workers of d various GENCOS. Maybe u should try & confirm from ur colleagues working in GENCOS

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by killuminati(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
All na format! I'm not moved!
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by taharqa: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
paddy4destiny: Will there be phcn next month?
A Big NO to that, Sir.... Thnk God o
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by frankchukwu: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
GEJ may not be d messiah dat we need, but make no mistake, our john d baptist is here. 24/7 hrs electricity suply is a sure ticket/victory come 2015.
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by tosmman001(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
ge best: Is a lie, am a NEPA staff in edo state, they ve nt paid anybody a dim is just a paper talk.
Na so Man,likwise in Oyo state as well.
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by Fxwarrior: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2013
Can we shoot PHCN workers that are coming to cut our light?Since they have been paid off.It seems the PHCN manager wants to steal his last money before fleeing.
GEJ catch am!
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by bibiking7(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2013
ojeka.:

Hi, friends I need help because am dying in silence over four years now. My late Dad worked with PHCN as a officer IID in service and the family is entitled to his gratuity, it worth millions of nairas and has been long overdue. So far as a next of kin we the have undergone several processes concerning it but not forth coming and the situation is getting more critical help advice please. Here is how far we have gone: we have paid and swear affidavit in court, opened a joint account for the family, processed documents with his last service unit/office here in the State and has been sent to Zonal head office at Jos, and was equally sent to Lagos but it is up to three years now no response. We try to follow up early this year by bridging protocols, reach the head office at marina in Lagos, our file are left undealt with. All they tell us is that the Government have not send money for payment, please my fellow nairalanders what do the family do to get this gratuity? Help please help Thanks. [color=#990000]THE BEST WAYS TO GET YOUR LATE FATHER GRATIUTY

Go to the head office in marina and ask to see one of the personnel managers and discuss your plight with them.. Would have referred you to someone, but I have to ask first if the person can help or if the person would have time to help. Sorry, but I am not good at asking for favours.
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by gebest: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
anonimi:

Thank you for reminding those who have forgotten and/or conveniently chosen to forget.
Baba Iyabo spent N=16 billion with absolutely nothing to show for it and he was the Commander-in-Chief Thief for eight WASTED years.

Is it not said that A people that ignore their history is a LOST people
Anyway na so e be for mumuland!!!
POINT OF CORRECTION, $16 BILLION (DOLLARS), NOT NAIRA PLS.
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by Trendy4gud(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
OBASI CHIDOZIE: Good. But, will it solve the problem of POWER FAILURE in Nigeria?
Yes if all sincerety is employed, it will ...level ground for investors & competitors will be created whom will be scrambling for a fair market share thereby cutting down the price.

Remember the case of Telecom industry.
Re: FG Pays Off 20,304 PHCN Workers by ojeka1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
bibiking7:

Go to the head office in marina and ask to see one of the personnel managers and discuss your plight with them.. Would have referred you to someone, but I have to ask first if the person can help or if the person would have time to help. Sorry, but I am not good at asking for favours.
pls help, help my family if you can give it a try for the sake of the younger ones, your contribution will never go unrewarded.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members / Oyegun To Remain APC Chairman If Convention Fails To Hold - APC NEC Says / Osinbajo On A Condolence Visit To Pa Fasinro’s Family And Pastor Olorunnimbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.