Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

This Is Strictly For Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Strictly For Ladies (2531 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: This Is Strictly For Ladies by makavele: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2008
u dey silent
its good cos' u won't waste $$
Re: This Is Strictly For Ladies by LARRYMcCOY(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2008
If I were to coment on this topic, I will say the ladies are ungreatful fellow because this rod you are talking about about is your driver to this world and you will remain to jump up and down on it, grin
Re: This Is Strictly For Ladies by angel4ever(f): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2009
wat we are saying is dat sometime men are more eager for sex than women and they will be
disturbing you in the night i av witness my father doing that they like like sop they wouldnt allow you to rest at all.
sooy guys(boys) i wld allow a man do that to m

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Light Skinned Girls An The Delusion That Dey Are Hot! / Why Do Fat Babes Loves Slim Guys & Slim Guys Loves Fat Babes- 100% True / Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.