Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,971 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Unplanned Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unplanned Pregnancy (659 Views)

Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unplanned Pregnancy by Honiepie24: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
A lot of people are faced with situations as difficult as an unplanned pregnancy.we are nt talkin about d married ladies right,but we are referin to the unmarried and probably underaged ladies.the problem what would yu do if for wateva reason yu fall pregnant unplanned?would suggest abortion,or you deliver and dump in d bin to avoid stigmatization or will yu overlook the shame,stigma and join d league of single mothers?remember some unplanned pregnancies are circumstantial,probably dey initially planned to settle togeda but 4 wateva reason tinz dint work right.if you are currently in this condition,experiencing an unplanned pregnancy,or you know someone goin tru dis difficult situation,pls join us and lets get talking.
Re: Unplanned Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Some ppl plan pregnancy but couldn't egret one, some had but lost their husbands. Whatever makes you happy. Single of not, if I had one...I will carry her with grace.

I love babies...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat In The Morning Without Brushing Your Mouth? / How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! / Benefits Of Watermelon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.