Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,281 members, 7,950,466 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Do Women Value Most In Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Value Most In Men? (10969 Views)

For Men Only | 5 Awesome Qualities Women Value In Men / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by RedHotChic(f): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2008
Me??
My NO is my NO!. . . .I will NEVER displease myself in order to please any woman.
Good! that's my definition of a real man.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2008
it should be balanced
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Antidote1(f): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2008
This is a very personal question, no doubt, For me it's honesty, everything else will fall into place, smiley
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2008
honesty is too broad, What should he be honest about?is it his mistakes etc.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Antidote1(f): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2008
Again, without losing any calories, this is a personal question and I have given my personal answer,
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by NegroNtns(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2008
His ability to give her a sense of security
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2008
i think most women just want to hear the word "I LOVE YOU" all the time
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by omoovie(f): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2008
Give me a man that can be what Obama seems to be to Michelle and I will give him my all. I don't care where he's from.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2008
what does Obama give to Michelle? please tell us
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2008
The fact that they can help carry heavy loads in the house. kiss
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2008
stillwater:

The fact that they can help carry heavy loads in the house. kiss

Are u referring to your numerous boxes of clothes?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by omoovie(f): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2008
iseobio:

what does Obama give to Michelle? please tell us

I am not the author of what Obama gives to Michelle, I don't live with them so I don't know but it seems to me that that is one equal couple right there if from nothing else than their body language.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by gabelogan(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ POSTER

SO U STILL DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TO DIS QUESTION?

IT IS OBVIOUSLY MONEY, WHAT ELSE.

"IF U NO GET MONEY, GIRLS DEM GO CALL U MONKEY, MONKEY WEY GET MONEY GIRLS DEM GO DEY CALL AM HONEY"
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Esss(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ Topic

Question; What do women value most in men

Answer; In order of decreasing importance

1. Money
2. Cash
3. Cheese
4. Pepper
5. Ego
6. Owo
7. Kudi
8. Monniare
9. Doe
10. Have I already said money?? O.k sex.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2008
iseobio:

Are u referring to your numerous boxes of clothes?

No. I mean heavy equipments.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Malinza: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
What I value the most in a man is goodness. Someone who has integrity and does the right thing, even when it is inconvenient or when nobody is watching.

thats true took the words out of my mouth
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by 9jaboi1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2008
@topic
[size=20pt]PENIS[/size]
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by sistawoman: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2008
9ja boi:

@topic
[size=20pt]PENIS[/size]

not just any penis, you have to know how to work it.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by chijioke4u: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
you are not right by sending that to me

embarassed
wink[tt][/tt][img][/img][table][/table][sub][/sub][color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by MethodMan3(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2008
big dic.k
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2008
sistawoman:

not just any privates, you have to know how to work it.

feed it and give it enough food so it will be strong and reliable.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by NegroNtns(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2008
Uhmm, Uche I love that man/woman narrative. Women do not love politics but they are political. You have to wonder, for a group of people notoriously known for high promiscuity, how is it that politicians, successful and unsuccessful ones, have a comparably low divorce rate? Amber said it best, employ tact and diplomacy. I listen to my woman but I don't yield decision making to her. I make the decisions. If the outcome is good I give her the credit. If it fails I say to her,
honey, it was all my fault, 'should have listened to your wisdom. Debo,you are right, women are confused.
@post, what women value most in men is someone who understand their political nonsense and can be firm with them but also is soft enough that in spite of his own ego, he is able to embrace and mirror their needs.
Women, we love y'all.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Uhmm, Uche I love that man/woman narrative. Women do not love politics but they are political. You have to wonder, for a group of people notoriously known for high promiscuity, how is it that politicians, successful and unsuccessful ones, have a comparably low divorce rate? Amber said it best, employ tact and diplomacy. I listen to my woman but I don't yield decision making to her. I make the decisions. If the outcome is good I give her the credit. If it fails I say to her,
honey, it was all my fault, 'should have listened to your wisdom. Debo,you are right, women are confused.
@post, what women value most in men is someone who understand their political nonsense and can be firm with them but also is soft enough that in spite of his own ego, he is able to embrace and mirror their needs.
Women, we love y'all.

you are a true lover
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Seun(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2008
"I listen to my wife but I don't yield decision making to her" is bullshit. Do you decide the foodstuff she buys in the kitchen after listening to her proposal? Do you decide the meals she cooks for your children? Do you decide her job for her? Come on, stop treating women like kids. Let them grow up.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2008
*yawnnnnnnnn*

Whinning men as usual!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2008
Seun:

"I listen to my wife but I don't yield decision making to her" is bullshit. Do you decide the foodstuff she buys in the kitchen after listening to her proposal? Do you decide the meals she cooks for your children? Do you decide her job for her? Come on, stop treating women like kids. Let them grow up.

Who told you they are not grown up? In my own perspective, I believe it's the men that spoil their women and then when they are spoilt they turn around and harrass them.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by NegroNtns(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2008
Lmao@michelin, u owe me an ass whipping, ya short sef!

@ise, I am not talking about chores. I don't make make decisions when I change oil or tire in the care. Its a need and must be done. I'm talking about managing money, going on a trip, buying jewelry, , things that can affect our joint resources. You with me now?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2008
If you want to get your ass whipped, then get someone else to do it for you. tongue
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by NegroNtns(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2008
Shawtie, I didn't ask u for one. I'm giving you one.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Shawtie, I didn't ask u for one. I'm giving you one.

Then you'll have to wait until I insure it! Until then stay off! angry
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Lmao@michelin, u owe me an ass whipping, ya short sef!

@ise, I am not talking about chores. I don't make make decisions when I change oil or tire in the care. Its a need and must be done. I'm talking about managing money, going on a trip, buying jewelry, , things that can affect our joint resources. You with me now?

are you saying that women are prone to be extravagant with regard to money?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by NegroNtns(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2008
Lmao, you are crazy. I always enjoy your perspective on issues, though you are controversial. A quick question for you, do you smoke weed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o / Man Stands On A Pretty Lady's Buttocks, Causes Outrage Online (Video, Photos) / Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.