Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,206 members, 7,919,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Do Women Value Most In Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Value Most In Men? (10943 Views)

For Men Only | 5 Awesome Qualities Women Value In Men / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by vivaladiva(f): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2008
i value a fat dick and a very fat pocket
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2008
isit weed like ganja? If ganja, I dont smoke but eat them.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2008
vivaladiva:

i value a fat privates and a very fat pocket

what if it has only fat privates without fat pocket?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by vivaladiva(f): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2008
i can manage the fat pennis, so long as there is good potential for very fat pocket in the near future
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2008
vivaladiva:

i can manage the fat pennis, so long as there is good potential for very fat pocket in the near future

is it only managing? Why not treasure it. money can't buy that.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Lmao, you are crazy. I always enjoy your perspective on issues, though you are controversial. A quick question for you, do you smoke weed?

Is this for me or what?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by NegroNtns(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2008
@ise,
, Prone to be,
No, they are not prone to be, they are CREATED to be.
Example my daughter, if I don't give her what she wants she knows how to manipulate me to get it if she realy wants it bad. I can't stand to see her in tears. She starts crying and daddy yields. It works everytime. Look another example, a woman asks a man for N20 and he said he doesn't have it and she begs him and he insisted and even swore he didn't have it. Then she moves closer and rests her breasts against his arm. The f_ucker said let me check I may have some change, reached down and pulled out N40 for her.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by vivaladiva(f): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2008
money can buy u a penal enlargement
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

@ise,
, Prone to be,
Example my daughter, if I don't give her what she wants she knows how to manipulate me to get it if she realy wants it bad. I can't stand to see her in tears. She starts crying and daddy yields. It works everytime. Look another example, a woman asks a man for N20 and he said he doesn't have it and she begs him and he insisted and even swore he didn't have it. Then she moves closer and rests her breasts against his arm. The f_ucker said let me check I may have some change, reached down and pulled out N40 for her.

You sure say nor be you be that man? You wife know say u dey dash another woman N40?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

@ise,
, Prone to be,

that is an interesting story. Then women have the magic wand. I heard that some banks are using women to persuade men to bank with them. I hope they are not using the same methodology.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by NegroNtns(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2008
Michelin, that wasn't directed at ise. I was saying how I enjoy hearing your perspectives but you are so spontaneous that at the back of my mind I'm wondering if you were at that moment in cloud 7.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2008
vivaladiva:

money can buy u a penal enlargement

I did not mean an artificial one. i meant the natural God Given Gift to the feminine world
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by shazenet(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
Take responsibility for your own actions.

as if u don't know that men behave they do because of women. Women influence everything. Have u not heard of 'bottom power' before?
[/quote][quote]
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Michelin, that wasn't directed at ise. I was saying how I enjoy hearing your perspectives but you are so spontaneous that at the back of my mind I'm wondering if you were at that moment in cloud 7.

After drinking I get depressed so I can't imagine what drugs could do to me. cool I don't take whatever can hurt me or disturb my natural me!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2008
michelin89:

After drinking I get depressed so I can't imagine what drugs could do to me. cool I don't take whatever can hurt me or disturb my natural me!

Poor You! if that happens again mix honey with ginger and drink thatn it will give you the spark of life you need to carry on.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2008
Michellin.
why drink in the first place?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by pfeifer(f): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2008
women value their personalities,I.Q too
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2008
morenike09:

Michellin.

because of peer pressure? it happens all the time in other aspect of our lives. Is like asking why did you braid your hair if it is paining you? it is all because of peer pressure.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
iseobio:

Poor You! if that happens again mix honey with ginger and drink thatn it will give you the spark of life you need to carry on.

I don't like ginger!

morenike09:

Michellin.

Youthful craziness and I don't justify it. As long as I am always home or in my girl-friend's house I don't worry that much. cool
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hmmmmmmmm. . .peer pressure? at 19? darl, stop am o. .
that's high school drama!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by StephenP(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2008
iseobio:

because of peer pressure? it happens all the time in other aspect of our lives. Is like asking why did you braid your hair if it is paining you? it is all because of peer pressure.

Even with peer pressure, you can always say no.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2008
StephenP:

abi o. . .you know how much I've said no to stealing?
many boasted abt going to Nikes/ Sawgrass Lakes Mall to steal. . .
sometimes I wonder, what if you get caught? going to jail for a pair of $150 shoe? wow!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2008
StephenP:

not all persons are strong-willed and it depends on the association you keep.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2008
morenike09:

abi o. . .you know how much I've said no to stealing?
many boasted about going to Nikes/ Sawgrass Lakes Mall to steal. . .
sometimes I wonder, what if you get caught? going to jail for a pair of $150 shoe? wow!

it is because there is a penalty to pay and you are not the daring type. As for drinking there is no penalty, so she can be pressurized to drink.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2008
Haba, do you want to kill me over something that happens once in a blue moon? Please oo. tongue shocked cool
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2008
iseobio:

it is because there is a penalty to pay and you are not the daring type. As for drinking there is no penalty, so she can be pressurized to drink.

I'm not that daring. . or w/e it is.
steal? Have you met my mother? shocked
That was reason enough. . .

with drinking, there is a penalty. . .health risk
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2008
morenike09:

I'm not that daring. . or w/e it is.
steal? Have you met my mother? shocked
That was reason enough. . .

with drinking, there is a penalty. . .health risk

Morenike you are too in a hurry to conclude I am a drunk! Gosh! I just said the consequence of alcohol on me and here you are preaching. Take it easy girl.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by StephenP(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2008
iseobio:

Unless they poured the alcohol into her mouth while she was asleep, the fault cannot be on her friends because like I said before, you can always say no.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
michelin89:

Morenike you are too in a hurry to conclude I am a drunk! Gosh! I just said the consequence of alcohol on me and here you are preaching. Take it easy girl.
lmao!! sorry o. . .but I just get concerned when I hear abt ppl drinking . , sorry o kiss
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2008
michelin89:

leave your mum out of this. You are a grown up and can decide what you want to do. Nothing goes for nothing. Even if you are laughing, at a point you will get tired and feel dizzy. health risk is not to be classified as penalty. it is just side effects.

eat too much food and the result you become sick.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2008
Me I never understand that iseo ooo! na the same thing we dey yarn?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2008
iseobio:

leave your mum out of this. You are a grown up and can decide what you want to do. Nothing goes for nothing. Even if you are laughing, at a point you will get tired and feel dizzy. health risk is not to be classified as penalty. it is just side effects.

eat too much food and the result you become sick.

I said back then when I was in high school. . .

and even though am a grown up, it still doesn't mean my mother can't advice me wink Yes, I decide what I want to do, but I decide wisely

the older the wiser they say. . .

a side effect from drinking to me, is also a penalty. . .a long/short term penalty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) / See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party / Nairaland Fastest Fingers First Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.