Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Do Women Value Most In Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Value Most In Men? (10944 Views)

For Men Only | 5 Awesome Qualities Women Value In Men / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2008
morenike09:

I said back then when I was in high school. . .

and even though am a grown up, it still doesn't mean my mother can't advice me wink Yes, I decide what I want to do, but I decide wisely

the older the wiser they say. . .

a side effect from drinking to me, is also a penalty. . .a long/short term penalty

"the older the wiser" philosophy is a relative. some older people are more foolish than year old babies.

don't criticize people that have poor health because of drinking. They may not even feel bad about eat especially if they were doing it consciously to satifiy their innate desire.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2008
The topic is not about drinking! Read the tiltle. undecided
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2008
it is still related because women may like their men to be drunkards aor men may like their women to be drunkards. Also there is no harm in digressing a bit.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by StephenP(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2008
michelin89:

The topic is not about drinking! Read the tiltle. undecided
grin

@topic, a man who listens to her even when she ain't making no sense at all.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2008
iseobio:

"the older the wiser" philosophy is a relative. some older people are more foolish than year old babies.

don't criticize people that have poor health because of drinking. They may not even feel bad about eat especially if they were doing it consciously to satifiy their innate desire.

what are you talking abt?
of course not all that have poor health are drinkers undecided

reread my post plz
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by koolkid1(f): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2008
Since we digressin a bit, watabout smoking??
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Gabry(f): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2008
I don't value men at all and in fact I hate them that I wish they die in Hell. . . . . . (That was the past)  grin

After I met my boyfriend (my first ever boyfriend in 25 years living on earth), I cannot tell you what exactly I value him about because I basically value every single thing about him. Every inch, every cm, ever meter everything so this is a hard question to answer.

And besides, if theres some thing which I don't value about him, I will never want to be with him in the first place.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by ifyeve1(f): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2008
the caring nature of good men are appreciated by any rational woman. though women do take advantage of this over men, which in turn amounts to disaster.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2008
ify-eve:

the caring nature of good men are appreciated by any rational woman. though women do take advantage of this over men, which in turn amounts to disaster.

what kind of disaster?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by bethsy: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2009
attention and sincerity
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by prevail: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2009
Jesus is the answer to marriage problems
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Wumine(f): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2009
I love adventurous guys, guys that are not scarared of trying new things. Attention, honesty and a little bit of rough edges! I love my guy to be naughty for me that anytimee i think if him a shiver runs down my spine! Yummmmmy!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by angelina08(f): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2009
The most thing that women value in men is "MONEY".
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by amaikama(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Iseobio-Who is an educated man and an Illiterate
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by babycool(f): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2009
I would say Godliness my guy must belive in God and serve him[b] Honesty[/b] because that is one thing that most men dont have, a man who can be sincere to himself and his partner, the second is Discipline a man who can discipline himself and have self control and lastly Principle, nothing is more disgusting than an unprincipled man who just go -with- the- flow, today he is this and tommorrow, he is that!

As for education, i dont think a non -educarted man can stand me at the first place and for Money, he may be poor when i met him, but that wont be for long. wink
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Moyola(f): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2009
Uhhmnn!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by amaikama(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Iseobio-Who is an educated man and an Illiterate

@RedHotChick- Yes men lie but women are the worst wen it comes to lie angry. Besides, whenever u ladies hear the truth, u will never want to accept it. You made lie part and percel of you that why some men take the advantage and what causes this is the immaturity on both the man and the ladies. A matured lady would know what she want in a relationship and if she doesn't, then a man-wolf who love to tell lies will deffinately ravage her and dump her. cry

Every thing boils down to maturity. How matured is the lady, how sacrificial is the lady, how loving is she and how cautious is she in terms of relationship
When a lady is guided by the word of God that whosoever findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord. First of all, make your self available as a wife not as a material that any man can come and take pleasure in touching and then go. Ladies should focus more on things of the heart rather in the things of this world cause, that where relationships crumble cry

Am outta here kiss
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Enockia(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2009
women value two things 1.money 2.a long thing
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by babycool(f): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2009
speak for your women!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2009
I value his love most cool
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by amaikama(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2009
@ibkaye!!! you are one in a million that value such but not all n9ja women. angry

Just as Enockia said, they value two things. 1) Money 2) a long thing grin
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by DereI(f): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2009
I value my man's LOVE and CARE. The way he handles different situations and pay great deal of attention to me. I love all these and value it most.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by DereI(f): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2009
Just as Enockia said, they value two things. 1) Money 2) a long thing grin

Kai!!! Ama, If your babe value only these two things, then you are finished.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by uchchu: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
1) creativity. A guy that is creativity does not depend only on paid job.
2) straight thing, not curved or bent  grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by amaikama(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2009
@ Dere!!! i wouldn't in a world have such a girl in my life not to mention as a wife in the first place. angry that not a wife material now angry that a LovePeddler in disguise
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by yme1(f): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2009
amaikama, nothing do you joooooooooo
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by amaikama(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2009
@y me!! me and u again. we suppose to consumate this our frequenting meeting now. abi watin u talk?? grin
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by yme1(f): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2009
abi oooooooooo, any way how you dey now
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by amaikama(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2009
@y me!! i dey like Dele but my name no be Dele oohhh!!! grin

hook me up amaikama@gmail.com

Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by yme1(f): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2009
okay make i hit you up
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Derate: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2009
Women value good and nice working men,any hardworking man find a good wife.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by chukz4real(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2009
Derate:

Women value good and nice working men,any hardworking man find a good wife.
Nice one. One bottle of Eva water for u. Take note; Big size

ibkaye:

I value his love most cool

Uu never lied to us. Fire down.
babycool:

I would say Godliness my guy must belive in God and serve him[b] Honesty[/b] because that is one thing that most men dont have, a man who can be sincere to himself and his partner, the second is Discipline a man who can discipline himself and have self control and lastly Principle, nothing is more disgusting than an unprincipled man who just go -with- the- flow, today he is this and tommorrow, he is that!

As for education, i dont think a non -educarted man can stand me at the first place and for Money, he may be poor when i met him, but that wont be for long. wink

This is da bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party / Nairaland Fastest Fingers First Thread! / 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.