Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,797 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (566876 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin

I see that you're having fun with others. So feel free.

I dont need your permission to feel free tongue. I am not making fun out of you though. Just hanging around with the guys, that's me.

#But still...I somehow like the image of you as a sheep, looking so cute when I am shearing you cheesy. Makes me want to draw a cartoon!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

Sagamighty, I knew you wouldnt fail me. Thanks for the travel info

I've been hearing good stuff about /czech republic too. I had a girl in my class from there- tall blonde and beautiful....they are very open people.

I seldom read such a crap travel advice. Let me not correct the wrong....just want to see Jackbizzle's face after he returns back home, some serious delusions richer. Already enjoying the idea now grin.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Tufanja:

I seldom read such a crap travel advice. Let me not correct the wrong....just want to see Jackbizzle's face after he returns back home, some serious delusions richer. Already enjoying the idea now grin.

You must really think that I don't travel a lot. grin grin grin

Keep on being bitter about my travel plans
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Tufanja:

I dont need your permission to feel free tongue. I am not making fun out of you though. Just hanging around with the guys, that's me.

#But still...I somehow like the image of you as a sheep, looking so cute when I am shearing you cheesy. Makes me want to draw a cartoon!

@bold
It sounds like you dress your boyfriend in baby wool while shaving his balls, for your se.xual roleplay.

You are weird.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2016
JackBizzle:

@bold
It sounds like you dress your boyfriend in baby wool while shaving his balls, for your se.xual roleplay.

You are weird.

Everyone who you cant get grip on is weird cheesy. Mainstream is boring, you should know that, as "man of the world".

You pretty much sexualise every comment. Do I smell some frustrations?

Let me know when you are out of your puberty, with those few hairs now there is not much to shave wink.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2016
JackBizzle:

You must really think that I don't travel a lot. grin grin grin

Keep on being bitter about my travel plans

The only thing I know is that you travel a lot...Nairaland up and down. grin

I am just enjoying to see the "bright lights" you take as travel agents...its just telling me a lot about your ambitions in life and your final destination.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Tufanja:

Everyone who you cant get grip on is weird cheesy. Mainstream is boring, you should know that, as "man of the world".

Let me know when you are out of your puberty, with those few hairs now there is not much to shave wink.

Lolol. You are going to make him cry now. JackBizzle you can use your fingers instead to pick the weeds. I'm only being nice.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. You are going to make him cry now. JackBizzle you can use your fingers instead to pick the weeds. I'm only being nice.

Drops some tissues*

Reyginus, be a bit sweet to our teddybear while I go for my shift.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tufanja:

Drops some tissues*

Reyginus, be a bit sweet to our teddybear while I go for my shift.
He's in safe hands dear.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tufanja:

Let me know when you are out of your puberty, with those few hairs now there is not much to shave
wink.

Shots fired!!! Shots fired!!

Well, you started the sexy comments.

I see that you like young boys just out of puberty. That's pedophilia grin I heard you're a nurse. i hope you don't handle balls and shaft as part of your "physical examinations".

As a "man of the world", it is best to leave "weird sexy stuff" for marriage. Don't expect extra service from a bae, side chick or a one night stand.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tufanja:

The only thing I know is that you travel a lot...Nairaland up and down. grin

I am just enjoying to see the "bright lights" you take as travel agents...its just telling me a lot about your ambitions in life and your final destination.

Investment bankers overdose on cocaine in ibiza
Top film producers charter harems (prostitu.tes) in thailand

I just wanna club and have a good time in Czech or Sweden with vodka and nice girls.

The point is that the holiday does not describe the job or ambition. Stop hating.

Dont hate. Participate. Meet me in Europe and relate. We can drink and gyrate.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Reyginus:

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/4042152.jpg[/img]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
JackBizzle:

Neat.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
JackBizzle:

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/4042152.jpg[/img]
Lol. It's stale. Be creative.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. It's stale. Be creative.

.......says the tool that has never created a meme in his life!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
JackBizzle:

.......says the tool that has never created a meme in his life!!
Lol. Give me the TOOLs?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
JackBizzle:

Shots fired!!! Shots fired!!

Well, you started the sexy comments.

I see that you like young boys just out of puberty. That's pedophilia grin I heard you're a nurse. i hope you don't handle balls and shaft as part of your "physical examinations".

As a "man of the world", it is best to leave "weird sexy stuff" for marriage. Don't expect extra service from a bae, side chick or a one night stand.

Sorry to disappoint you but I didnt make any sexy comment. You tried to sexualize my comments. Wishful thinking there.

Also sorry to disappoint you that I am not particularly a nurse. Seems your gossip resources are unreliable.

"Bae, side chicks and one night stands" are not part of my dictionary. Sorry to disappoint you once again.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
JackBizzle:

Investment bankers overdose on cocaine in ibiza
Top film producers charter harems (prostitu.tes) in thailand

I just wanna club and have a good time in Czech or Sweden with vodka and nice girls.

The point is that the holiday does not describe the job or ambition. Stop hating.

Do you really think that you and all your clubbing interests me, wherever it is? Sorry to disappoint you.

You told me I am a boring person so why do you suddenly want to meet? Since when do you, "(self declared) popular boy", want to meet with boring folks like me?

I wld only consider a drink when my bodyguard Reyginus is there too. #wisky pls, with ice

I dont do cheap things with cheap boys. Sorry to disappoint you once again.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Reyginus:
He's in safe hands dear.

Thanks for watching over him. Next time you babysit him dont let him do naughty things again, oke.

I had a damn frustrating shift, wish I cld do some kickboxing to release my stress.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
musKeeto:

Neat.

Insect, you are invited too tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by lilliesboy(m): 1:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Am an atheistic Satanist.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Tufanja:

Do you really think that you and all your clubbing interests me, wherever it is? Sorry to disappoint you.

You told me I am a boring person so why do you suddenly want to meet? Since when do you, "(self declared) popular boy", want to meet with boring folks like me?

I wld only consider a drink when my bodyguard Reyginus is there too. #wisky pls, with ice

I dont do cheap things with cheap boys. Sorry to disappoint you once again.

You do know Nigeria is one of the most expensive routes in the world to travel to and from? Don't even mention the word "cheap" again.

You are feeling special because I jokingly (indirectly) asked you to meet up? grin grin grin I want to bring spice into your boring life and you are feeling funky.

Don't worry. Maybe Reyginus will entertain you with dry gin and kola nut in his village- suited to your boring life.

On a serious note, reread my comment and see that i did not even ask you directly, I was referencing a song. Just reread.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Tufanja:

Thanks for watching over him. Next time you babysit him dont let him do naughty things again, oke.

I had a damn frustrating shift, wish I cld do some kickboxing to release my stress.

kickboxing, ice skating, basketball.......

I smell lies.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2016
lilliesboy:
Am an atheistic Satanist.

A satanistic atheist you are?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2016
Tufanja:

Sorry to disappoint you but I didnt make any sexy comment. You tried to sexualize my comments. Wishful thinking there.

Also sorry to disappoint you that I am not particularly a nurse. Seems your gossip resources are unreliable.

"Bae, side chicks and one night stands" are not part of my dictionary. Sorry to disappoint you once again.

Yawn!

You are getting boring.

Do you have sexy night shifts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&v=KMc30QMZBoI&gl=NG
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2016
Tufanja:

Insect, you are invited too tongue
angry cheesy
Have a fun weekend.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol. Sorry. Kickboxing training is allowed. You will use JacKBizzle for sand bag while I coach.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Sorry. Kickboxing training is allowed. You will use JacKBizzle for sand bag while I coach.

Please dont involve me in your cuckold fantasies.

Reyginus. I know that your girlfriend beats you silly for sexual satisfaction.

I take God beg you.....please, l like normal sex not this perverted stuff. Please
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

Please dont involve me in your cuckold fantasies.

Reyginus. I know that your girlfriend beats you silly for sexual satisfaction.

I take God beg you.....please, l like normal sex not this perverted stuff. Please
Lol. I'm having a feeling it's the reason you stopped dating. But why? You should have tried begging her to stop?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I'm having a feeling it's the reason you stopped dating. But why? You should have tried begging her to stop?

Who told you I have stopped dating?

Be a real man, Reyginus. Stop hiding under women's skirts
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

Who told you I have stopped dating?

Be a real man, Reyginus. Stop hiding under women's skirts
Lolol. Does that mean you are a Proud Cheat? Do you really love her or you are wasting her time?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. Does that mean you are a Proud Cheat? Do you really love her or you are wasting her time?

I have never cheated on any girl.

I'm a classic man

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: InesQor(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.